Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anti-trans views are worryingly prevalent and disproportionately harmful, community and experts warn

El_Jibaro

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    Don't care - just dont want to read about these discrepits all the time. Don't want my kids to think it's normal to practice any gender you see fit and miss out on whats important in life
    My thoughts exactly.

Last Online
    05-10-2024 @ 02:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italian-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Hero
    I don't need any hero..but Jesus
    Religion
    Christian-Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,668
    Given: 1,754

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hasien View Post
    Why would I be ? Most straight looking gay guys like me are attracted to other masculine guys, you clearly don't know how In the gay community works trans women have a hell hard time both by society and gay community.

Mean while I do have a certain appreciation towards trans men who look like MEN, not queers flamboyants or tomboys.
    Would you call this big person.. Miss o Mister ?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,596
    Given: 29,041

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post

More grist to the mill.

Broken bones: UK rugby referees quitting after bearded transgender players injure women
    October 6, 2019

Biological males, allowed to play as transgender women in the United Kingdom, are ruining the amateur sport of rugby, according to women referees who are quitting the sport in droves. The referees say the biological males are injuring female players and refs are afraid of being sued.

The Sunday Times reports the referees started leaving the sport after the Rugby Football Union began enforcing the admittance of the biologically male athletes into female teams.

“Being forced to prioritize hurt feelings over broken bones exposes me to personal litigation from female players who have been damaged by players who are biologically male. This is driving female players and referees out of the game,” one anonymous referee told the newspaper.
    https://metrovoicenews.com/broken-bo...-injure-women/

The world has gone mad.

Last edited by Grace O'Malley; 11-08-2021 at 10:38 AM.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Epic, Mythical, Mythological and Biblical
    Ethnicity
    Español
    Ancestry
    Andalusia (Spain)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    E-BY7449-E-BY7566
    mtDNA
    J1c5c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,566
    Given: 4,815

0 Not allowed!

The non-acceptance is a very high price for society as a whole, not only for the humanitarian part, if you look coldly have some people bitter, isolated and rejected is doomed to prostitution, suicide, destitution, more expense for public health, psychological visits work leaves and the environment of transsexual shattered, friends, neighbors, relatives, acquaintances who are affected by the problems that their loved one is forced to drag by social rejection and in the worst case a suicide, society can not afford it. It is a very small percentage and there are more advantages to pay for the gender change than to condemn them.

A happier society is possible.
    https://www.yfull.com/tree/E-BY7449/
    E-V22 - E-BY7449 - E-BY7566 - E-FT155550
    According to oral family tradition E-FT155550 comes from a deserter of Napoleon's troops (1808-1813) who stayed in Spain and changed his surname.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,596
    Given: 29,041

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gallop View Post
    The non-acceptance is a very high price for society as a whole, not only for the humanitarian part, if you look coldly have some people bitter, isolated and rejected is doomed to prostitution, suicide, destitution, more expense for public health, psychological visits work leaves and the environment of transsexual shattered, friends, neighbors, relatives, acquaintances who are affected by the problems that their loved one is forced to drag by social rejection and in the worst case a suicide, society can not afford it. It is a very small percentage and there are more advantages to pay for the gender change than to condemn them.

A lot of people who transgender regret it. You can't really change your biological sex. People that do this have to butcher their bodies and take medications the rest of their lives. The problem now is so many teenagers wanting to transgender. There is a huge rise in females wanting this when they are young teens. It's almost like the new anorexia nervosa.

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20...-activist.aspx

In the last decade, diagnosis of “gender dysphoria” — severe discomfort in one’s biological sex — has exploded across the West.

Between 2016 and 2017, the number of gender surgeries for natal females in the US quadrupled; in the UK, the rates of gender dysphoria for teenage girls are up 4,400 percent over the previous decade. An ailment that typically began in early childhood, and overwhelmingly afflicted males, suddenly has a new dominant demographic: teenage girls.
    Intrigued by the statistical unlikelihood, Littman began to study the phenomenon and, in 2018, published the results. She hypothesized that transgender identification had become one more peer contagion among adolescent females. Anxiety-ridden, middle-class girls who once engaged in cutting or anorexia were now wearing “binders” (breast-compressing undergarments), taking testosterone and undergoing voluntary double mastectomies
    https://nypost.com/2020/06/27/how-pe...transitioning/

It is madness personified to allow young teens to take hormone blockers which cause infertility and butcher their bodies. A lot of this is because of mental health issues.

Wokeness though has taken over and common sense has walked out the door.

Last Online
    05-10-2024 @ 02:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italian-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Hero
    I don't need any hero..but Jesus
    Religion
    Christian-Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,668
    Given: 1,754

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gallop View Post

Ok.. you can call this PERSON miss and i will keep calling him MISTER.. and we are both happy...

Last edited by renaissance12; 11-08-2021 at 01:59 PM.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:16 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,638
    Given: 6,586

0 Not allowed!

I don't care what willing adults do behind closed doors. I just don't want them to force or push their views on the rest of us. I can see trans individuals as individuals, but I don't think that the contemporary trans trend is organic. It's social engineering on a grand scale, and I reject the blatant propaganda, especially when it targets minors.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:16 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,638
    Given: 6,586

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    A lot of people who transgender regret it. You can't really change your biological sex. People that do this have to butcher their bodies and take medications the rest of their lives. The problem now is so many teenagers wanting to transgender. There is a huge rise in females wanting this when they are young teens. It's almost like the new anorexia nervosa.

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20...-activist.aspx

https://nypost.com/2020/06/27/how-pe...transitioning/

It is madness personified to allow young teens to take hormone blockers which cause infertility and butcher their bodies. A lot of this is because of mental health issues.

Wokeness though has taken over and common sense has walked out the door.
    Your last sentence says it all, and I couldn't agree more with your comments about medications and operations. I also have a major problem with introducing this subject to prepubescent children! It's also insane for British police to hassle people if they use the "wrong" pronoun. I tend to be a classical liberal in terms of sexual practices (not agreeing with them but allowing acts that aren't illegal), but there's a diabolical, sinister undertone to the trans agenda in 2021.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 09:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Tropically adapted gallaeci
    Ethnicity
    Sleepless
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Sardinia
    Politics
    Fascism gets ignorant people fascinated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,237
    Given: 1,174

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post

Lol this Guy can push and beat woman out of his way and no woke person is going to tell him to stop , same for the New transgender"woman" punching the shit out of real woman in ufc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information