Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 110
    Given: 172

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Novi Pazar View Post
    ^ it seriously doesn’t worry me because l know the truth.

Anyway check this out:

https://www.wordsense.eu/nga/
    You are really an idiot. Following your stupidity i want to ask why Albanian is connected with Vietnamese and not for example with Irish, from your link:
    nga (Irish)
    Noun
    nga (masc.)

Eclipsis of ga

Or should we say that Irish language is connected with Vietnamese? Do you realise what kind of idiot you are?
    Let me give you an example. The word mut. It`s an word used in 20 languages in Europe and around the world. Here you have the link:
    https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/mut
    Novi Pazar you are a mut but in Albanian, or better a piece of mut.
    Get a life idiot.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Rumelian
    Ethnicity
    Balkan Turkish, Pomak
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    Q-F16045
    mtDNA
    K1a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,842
    Given: 7,304

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hulu View Post
    Kaspias, do you (Bulgarian or Turkish) use futa or shtupa for towel. Futa is arabic (tunisian) and shtupa - persian. We use both words in dialects but they are anachronisms now. Also they are cotton towels, not the terry towel.
    Futa is common in Pomak. It usually means cotton towel but also can mean anything made by cotton. A traditional Pomak dress is also called futa. It is present in Turkish, too, but it is an anachronism now. Futa also might be loaned from Persian, despite having Arabic roots, I recall Azerbaijanis were also using it.

First time have heard about shtupa.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-04-2023 @ 02:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaspias View Post
    Futa is common in Pomak. It usually means cotton towel but also can mean anything made by cotton. A traditional Pomak dress is also called futa. It is present in Turkish, too, but it is an anachronism now. Futa also might be loaned from Persian, despite having Arabic roots, I recall Azerbaijanis were also using it.

First time have heard about shtupa.
    Futa in Albanian is apron in English. But the main word for apron in Albanian is përparëse.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-13-2023 @ 10:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Australia
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterrean
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 735
    Given: 846

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laku View Post
    You are really an idiot. Following your stupidity i want to ask why Albanian is connected with Vietnamese and not for example with Irish, from your link:
    nga (Irish)
    Noun
    nga (masc.)

Eclipsis of ga

Or should we say that Irish language is connected with Vietnamese? Do you realise what kind of idiot you are?
    Let me give you an example. The word mut. It`s an word used in 20 languages in Europe and around the world. Here you have the link:
    Novi Pazar are a mut but in Albanian, or better a piece of mut.
    Get a life idiot.
    Yes thank you! Nga is also connected to Cebuano, Gamilaraay, Kimaragang, Vietnamese.

Look below from:

https://vietnamdaily.ca/language/how...in-vietnamese/

“ŋ – Voiced Velar Nasal

The Ng-sound is its own distinct sound that is represented by the character ŋ in the International Phonetic Alphabet. It is officially referred to as the voiced velar nasal.

The sound occurs in a variety of languages such as Chinese, Albanian, Moari, and even English. However, in most languages (like English), it is rare to begin a word with ŋ.”

English, well there is this Germanic-Tai puzzle that many authors talk about, some postulate the men of R1b must had some contacts with East Asians before arriving to the Euro continent.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yes thank you! Nga is also connected to Cebuano, Gamilaraay, Kimaragang, Vietnamese.

Look below from:

https://vietnamdaily.ca/language/how...in-vietnamese/

“ŋ – Voiced Velar Nasal

The Ng-sound is its own distinct sound that is represented by the character ŋ in the International Phonetic Alphabet. It is officially referred to as the voiced velar nasal.

The sound occurs in a variety of languages such as Chinese, Albanian, Moari, and even English. However, in most languages (like English), it is rare to begin a word with ŋ.”

English, well there is this Germanic-Tai puzzle that many authors talk about, some postulate the men of R1b must had some contacts with East Asians before arriving to the Euro continent.
    And what is your point here? What are you trying to prove?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Australia
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterrean
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

And what is your point here? What are you trying to prove?
    All l basically said some have linked aspects of Albanian-Shqip to South East Asian, but this nasalised consonants found in your language proves your partial ancestry to the Berber tribes of Africa. Berbers and many other languages of Africa are known for this phenomenon of nasalised consonants, okay. Why did l mention Tuglemusk? Berber and Albanian are 100% the same!

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

All l basically said some have linked aspects of Albanian-Shqip to South East Asian, but this nasalised consonants found in your language proves your partial ancestry to the Berber tribes of Africa. Berbers and many other languages of Africa are known for this phenomenon of nasalised consonants, okay. Why did l mention Tuglemusk? Berber and Albanian are 100% the same!
    So, according to you, Berber and Albanian are 100% the same because in six languages,
    Albanian
    Cebuano
    Irish
    Gamilaraay
    Kimaragang
    Vietnamese
    there is a word nga. Of course, this nga in Albanian is different from nga in Irish or Vietnamese. Only a stupid person, a piece of mut can make such conclusions. Now, i will put my self in your role and i will continue this your idiot game.
    nga (Irish)
    Noun
    nga (masc.)

Eclipsis of ga

Novi Pazar are a mut but in Albanian, or better a piece of mut.
    Get a life idiot.
    As you can see this word nga is also in Irish language. Pay atention to the underlined ga. If you click in the Irish word ga you will see that this ga is used in many languages, here is the link:
    https://www.wordsense.eu/ga/#Irish
    ga ‎ in

Dutch
    Ewe
    Fijian
    Irish
    Japanese
    Lojban
    Lower Sorbian
    Mandarin
    Manx
    Norwegian Bokmål
    Scottish Gaelic
    Serbo-Croatian
    Venetian
    Vietnamese
    Welsh
    Zazaki
    Zhuang
    You can see that the word ga is used in Serbian, Lower Sorbian and Ewe Language among many other languages.
    Ewe (Eʋe or Eʋegbe [ɛβɛɡ͡bɛ])[2] is a language spoken in Togo and southeastern Ghana by approximately 6.61 million people as a first language and a million or so more as a second language.[1] Ewe is part of a cluster of related languages commonly called Gbe; the other major Gbe language is Fon of Benin. Like many African languages, Ewe is tonal and also spoken in the Niger-Congo.

The German Africanist Diedrich Hermann Westermann published many dictionaries and grammars of Ewe and several other Gbe languages. Other linguists who have worked on Ewe and closely related languages include Gilbert Ansre (tone, syntax), Herbert Stahlke (morphology, tone), Nick Clements (tone, syntax), Roberto Pazzi (anthropology, lexicography), Felix K. Ameka (semantics, cognitive linguistics), Alan Stewart Duthie (semantics, phonetics), Hounkpati B. Capo (phonology, phonetics), Enoch Aboh (syntax), and Chris Collins (syntax).
    Now, following your idiot logic, you serbs are the same people with these Ewe. Say hello to your compatriots:

For one thing i am sure. You are really a piece of mut. I mean, mut in Albanian not in other 20 languages.

Last Online
    Today @ 08:55 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,663
    Given: 4,658

0 Not allowed!

Last Online
    Today @ 08:55 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,663
    Given: 4,658

0 Not allowed!

Are you Goranac?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Australia
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterrean
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Laku, l realise your a little touchy, l know l’m talking to a young man here, it’s okay, I’m expecting immature replies.

NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I’M SAYING? ALL I’M SAYING IS YOUR PEOPLE ‘SHQIPTARS’ HAVE MULTIPLE ORIGINS INCLUDING BERBERS AND NASALISED CONSONANTS ARE KNOWN IN YOUR LANGUAGE LIKE ‘NGA’ WHERE N IS EMPHASISED I CAN PROVIDE MORE OF THESE WITH THE LETTER M. YES SOME HAVE WRITTEN ABOUT ALB-SHQIP HAVING AN AFFINITY TO SOUTH EAST ASIAN, JUST LIKE GERMANIC AND THEIR NG, OKAY. REGARDING SHQIP, THIS IS NOT THE CASE, ITS COINCIDENCE, GET IT?

Serbian Ga, well, this is coincidence, it’s not like Serbs WEAR TUGLEMUSKS, GET IT?

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information