My friend and collegue Archaeologist FORM ISRAEL, sent me T-shirt with Israeli flag and ISRAEL name ON THE CHEST.

And my first cousin told me this today; "if you wear that t-shirt, you are garbage of a man because Israel state "is evil" and I wouldn't be surprised if someone from Arab tourists would attack you."

I told to my cousin this: FU...CK YOU, and fuc...k my entire NATION if it thinks like that, I know one thing for sure: I worked with Israeli collegues FOR 4 YEARS, they were like brothers to me, and I know one thing; whenever I would go home I would know one thing: I belong with them and not with this piece of sh.t nation who cannot even fight for themselves for better life when it comes about life standard etc...everyone wants somethin bad to everyone, Israelis sticks togethar.

My only regret when I worked with them, is this: that I didn't went to Israel back in 2015 when they called me to work there in Museum, because they loved me that much, that's my only regret.

And if someone attacks me or make "evil eye" on me because of that T-shirt, I DONT GIVE A FU.K

IN MY PLACE, knowing all of this you know now, would you be affraid to wear that t-shirt in your country, if you would have this experience as I had?