One day, I said: "I will go to the depths of the depths". But I didn't want to go alone, so I took some of you with me. But some of you did not want to stay with me until the end.

And I left (I), being in the present, 1 second in the past.

But I wasn't satisfied with that.

So I went that far back, to the day my mother gave birth to me. I was there (I was).

But I wasn't satisfied enough with that.

And I left there, I left in the past.

On the day when, in that second, sperm touched the egg. (I was). I was there.

And maybe you don't believe me, but (I) was there.

And yet, I was not satisfied. And I wanted to go even deeper.

But was there nothing there?

If (I) wasn't there, it doesn't mean that my parents weren't there. Because they existed.

And that sperm and that egg was inside my parents, even if they hadn't touched yet.

And I was there. (I was that material).

But, I wasn't satisfied with that either.

I wanted more, and I went even deeper.

On the day when my grandparents' sperm and egg touched for the first time. Fixed in the first second. I was there. (I was that material). Although I was inside my parents.

But even that was not enough.

So, I went even deeper into the past.

Millions of years ago, when for the first second, for the first time, right in that second, those "animals" touched their sperm and egg. Yes. I was there. (I was that material).

But I wasn't satisfied with that. And I went even further.

999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 million years ago. Going through the traces of my steps, from DNA, to see where I come from.

Where the first forms of life (bacteria, etc.) will be born. They are my parents, and I was there (I was that material). In the first second of birth, I was there.

But I wasn't satisfied with that. And I went even further.

So far away. In fact, I was the first. The most distant. The oldest. The beginning. The infinite.

I was there. Believe me. (I was that material).

And I asked myself:

''What is the difference between the first material, (I am the first material). And the moment when my parents' sperm and egg touched?"

Because in both cases, there was nothing before me.

And then I said.
"There was a life before me."

I am the first material, but I am not the first life.

So I am the Beginning. But I'm not the first.

So did life create the material?