R-U106
    mtDNA
    HV18
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,669
    Given: 10,407

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    Alternatively it could detetoriate my health, in my opinion that is the more likely scenerio, i also had back surgeries and was for a few months in wheelchair, doing hard work like construction or something, could result in breaking me. Anyways I dont need any of your approval or opinions, I have doctors who I talk to.
    It is easy to find those who support you doing nothing in welfare societies. I'm in such a society myself. Most people start with nothing. And when you post online in the manner you do, including posting your own opinions, other opinions will naturally be shared.
    Nine out of ten concerns are completely unfounded.

Gypsy Fight Night - Gypsy Strength
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:07 PM
    Ethnicity
    Tramps and Thieves
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Politics
    Beautifully Divisive and Anti-White Nationalist
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,323
    Given: 59,094

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by frankhammer View Post
    It is easy to find those who support you doing nothing in welfare societies. I'm in such a society myself. Most people start with nothing. And when you post online in the manner you do, including posting your own opinions, other opinions will naturally be shared.
    Yes i share opinions but i do not attack someone or humiliate him personally or attack him. I think that is something else, like commenting why someone is homosexual and attacking him like saying do not be homosexuall. You see i do not such a thing.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    https://www.instagram.com/gipsystrength/
    Tell me AM I lying?
    Interview with a Klansman Mortimers Parody
    As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice. ~ Adolf Hitler

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Inselaffe
    Country
    New Zealand
    Y-DNA
    R-U106
    mtDNA
    HV18
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Yes i share opinions but i do not attack someone or humiliate him personally or attack him. I think that is something else, like commenting why someone is homosexual and attacking him like saying do not be homosexuall. You see i do not such a thing.
    People share their opinions. You won't like them all. Are you going to report them for hate speech next? Personally, I'm of the "make them work for it, in whatever form that might take" opinion too.

Gypsy Fight Night - Gypsy Strength
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:07 PM
    Ethnicity
    Tramps and Thieves
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Politics
    Beautifully Divisive and Anti-White Nationalist
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,323
    Given: 59,094

0 Not allowed!

People share their opinions. You won't like them all. Are you going to report them for hate speech next? Personally, I'm of the "make them work for it, in whatever form that might take" opinion too.
    I never reported someone. And I think people are allowed to say things to me they wouldnt be allowed to say about someone else like someone who is white, or about a white man, or a woman or something. I was even told to have to die and very cruel things.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    https://www.instagram.com/gipsystrength/
    Tell me AM I lying?
    Interview with a Klansman Mortimers Parody
    As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice. ~ Adolf Hitler

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Inselaffe
    Country
    New Zealand
    Y-DNA
    R-U106
    mtDNA
    HV18
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

I never reported someone. And I think people are allowed to say things to me they wouldnt be allowed to say about someone else like someone who is white, or about a white man, or a woman or something. I was even told to have to die and very cruel things.
    If you moved those rocks for a year, had a buff bod, I bet you would be accorded more respect...

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,364
    Given: 43,865

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverKnight View Post
    Interesting insight, thanks that helps a lot.....although I believe the UK might be the exception and to an extent Sweden, these two countries are filled with immigrants from Muslim countries / the 3rd world in abnormal proportions compared to the rest of W. Europe and there might be no turning back in those countries.
    I think you'd find the percentage of non-whites - mostly North Africans and Black Africans - in France to be even higher than in the UK and Sweden, only that it is harder to measure and ascertain because France bans the collection of ethnic data.

It might depend on what you consider 'white'/ European - Around 60-65% of the US is 'white' (including light skinned Hispanic as myself AKA White- - yes, they consider me white in police reports and in the census). None-Hispanic whites account for around 55% of the US population and expected to drop bellow 50% by 2040, but that's still a huge amount of people (like 190 million).
    But, for good and for ill, per capita the US is much less White than anywhere in Europe (apart from maybe France, though even that is a stretch).

Last Online
    Today @ 02:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,584
    Given: 13,242

1 Not allowed!

Exactly. As a matter of fact, in the mentioned societies there's a bunch of jobs that are completely useless and their whole purpose (if there's any) is to slowly erode the society they are encysted on (like encouraging a parasite to keep parasitizing): anthropologist David Graeber called them Bullshit Jobs. Not surprisingly, the forum's top one Immigration propagandist is one of those...

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,658
    Given: 4,829

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Your Old Comrade View Post
    At worst ? New elections. Or the globalist parties form a weak coalition without the PVV.
    I have never lived in the Netherlands, but I monitor what happens there,
    especially because Rutte was a strongly favoured Young Global Leader,
    so his agenda was a chilling example of the WEF agenda put into practice.

I do not trust any centre-right or centre-left or centre or social liberal parties,
    because their disagreements are relatively minor, usually about taxes or minor spending issues or an occasional social issue.
    They are all members of the same elite club, the rotten establishment, they have the usual elite preoccupations.

The mainstream parties' ideological positions are superficial, insincere, and opportunistic,
    to maintain the facade of democracy during elections.

They are only sincere about supporting whatever the WEF, Bilderbergs, NATO, and EU support.
    The mainstream political parties clearly have elite contempt for their own people and voters.

All of them favour mass migration to varying degrees. (as do all left-wing parties)
    All of them favour the Green agenda.
    All of them favour Covid repression and biomedical repression.
    All of them favour mass surveillance of daily life, and censorship and brutal repression of harmless dissidents.

Amazing how the Dutch 'centre-right' suddenly became communists overnight,
    confiscating private land/property, destroying livelihoods,
    and engaging in social engineering, for the Green agenda and the mass migration agenda and the Covid agenda!
    All of the establishment parties can become totalitarian at any moment.
    Australia, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Austria are other prominent examples of 'liberal democratic' totalitarianism

Wilders may be an imperfect and colourful character,
    I do not know about his position on Covid and the Dutch farmers,
    but he seems to be different from the others, outside of the establishment (unless proven otherwise like Giorgia Meloni),
    and he seems to be the natural successor of Pim Fortuyn, who was a visionary well ahead of his time.

Wilders understands the Islamic threat (as do many Jews and ex-Muslims),
    he is against mass migration,
    he is against the Green agenda,
    and he is against the EU, which is a good sign that he is in favour of national sovereignty.

Even if he does not become prime minister, even if the other parties form a coalition to stop him,
    Wilders has shocked and horrified the elite, they are furious with him, this is a good sign.
    Wilders and his ideas are becoming more mainstream,
    the Dutch public is becoming more amenable to right-wing populist movements,
    and so the genuine Right has greater influence and power in the Netherlands than ever before.

Even if the other parties form an incoherent coalition to keep Wilders out of power,
    they are becoming weaker and less effective and less legitimate in the eyes of the Dutch public.
    And as they become weaker, less effective, and less legitimate,
    they will become less unified and less popular,
    and Wilders or someone else on the Right will only become stronger and eventually take power.

Or am I wrong? Did I misinterpret the situation? I am trying to see the future of Europe
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 11-27-2023 at 02:32 AM.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,464
    Given: 7,907

2 Not allowed!

Well, Wilders is far from being in a position to elect a government on his own.

But the fact that he came first of all, and with a large enough difference over very well established parties show that Dutch society, which is notorious for being "tolerant" has tolerated more than enough and are sick of many, many things.

Like, they have an enormous housing crisis... While they've gotten almost half a million people who shouldn't be in the Netherlands... IN A YEAR.

Of course, something needs to be clarified: Wilders is funded from abroad, especially from Israel, as he's a very obvious philo-semite, and on top of it all, he's way too mild for what the country needs in actuality.
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

~ WHITE LIVES MATTER ~ SilverKnight's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:03 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Iberian & Sene-Gambian
    Ethnicity
    Dominican American
    Ancestry
    Northern Spain, Canarian, Andaluz, W. África & Taino (Amerind)
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Florida
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med + Congolid
    Politics
    Right-wing, ultra nationalism and anti-commie scum.
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Dad, R. Trujillo, Andrew Tate, Vladimir Putin & Donald J. Trump, Loki & ♥Lily
    Religion
    Baptist - Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,679
    Given: 9,058

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    I think you'd find the percentage of non-whites - mostly North Africans and Black Africans - in France to be even higher than in the UK and Sweden, only that it is harder to measure and ascertain because France bans the collection of ethnic data.

But, for good and for ill, per capita the US is much less White than anywhere in Europe (apart from maybe France, though even that is a stretch).
    Yes but the US is big... diverse, there are states such as Maine, Vermont, North Dakota etc that are very white.. whiter than most W. European countries. I think it's more of a regional thing in America than nationally.
    Silverknight
    "..And the angle of the sun changed it all .."

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information