Quote Originally Posted by tropicalslavic View Post
Well, stop living in the online world of black and white thinking. Yes, there are dangerous men out there. Yes, there are types of crimes that are almost exclusively committed by men. No, most men are not dangerous people or criminals. A lot of them might be annoying or have stupid opinions but the majority of them will never pose a threat to you. Don't be a retard and take basic precautions to keep yourself safe from men who are dangerous people or criminals - often, it's girls who get drunk at parties and sleep with strangers who complain the loudest about how dangerous men are (I'm not accusing OP or anybody of this but simply stating that I've seen this combination of lifestyle and beliefs before). Well, no shit you are encountering an abnormally high percentage of bad men if you are hanging out where bad men often are. And in 2023 I don't know why so many women who are scared of men also LARP about how eeeevil guns are, like if you think that merely going outside is going to result in being raped, wouldn't you want a gun?

Anyway I think there is still a lot of evil against women in the world but I'm not going to live my life in fear or accuse every ordinary guy of being a part of the problem.

It's not really about me lol. I am not scared of human

And I don't really go to parties now. They're extremely boring. Playing video game Or watching anime is more fun. Why should you spend money to go to club lol you can dance and listen to music in home

. They think that guns are evil.