Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else have noticed that non Asian men Emasculates Asian men?

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:08 PM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,158
    Given: 7

0 Not allowed!

Default Anyone else have noticed that non Asian men Emasculates Asian men?

I follow many east Asian content creator. I have noticed this
    Just today I was watching a video
    Content . You see a Asian looking women and text that they were not lying about Japanese men and then it show some Japanese men.

This video https://youtube.com/shorts/a1ehvgAwu...bNbQBWJjqDBEmR

And in comment section I am seeing. Men calling Asian or Japanese men low testosterone or they are boys not men
    Men where?

Etc many negative comment.

It is suspicious. Because I only see these comment in video where Asian men are shown as desirable. Even if a east Asian women is saying it.

Why is it jealousy? Racism? Or combination of both
    This is way too common.

I mean non Asian men should get used to it. Anyway. Anime Asian video games. Korean and Chinese drama korean pop asian youtuber/tik tokker are becoming very popular and because of it Asian people popularity is increasing. And when I say Asian then I mean both men and women. Not only women

Things people find attractive mostly depend on what they see in media. Anyway. Hollywood no longer make good content so people are less interested in it.
    Last edited by rajputprincess; 12-23-2023 at 09:51 AM.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Another example would be three body problem . Story written by Chinese men. Netflix is doing live action adaptation. And seem like that they're replacing Asian main character with a white men

They can't change blackck character but seem like that they can change blackck Asian character. Especially if that character is a men. Because Chinese female lead role is still being played by a Chinese women.

Personally I am against changing race or gender of character
    Last edited by rajputprincess; 12-23-2023 at 01:58 PM.

. . .
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    philhellene
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    direct democracy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,473
    Given: 31,677

0 Not allowed!

I know some girls into Korean on here and they even learn the language (anyway, they study it, I doubt they will learn it) and they like the Korean guys as well, they are so much into Korea

the first hype was with Japan, of course, and it is still the strongest.

no hype with China over here, only some communists on the extreme left maybe but from what I've noticed it's only men.

I like them all, these Asian countries, I am very much into the Persian region and also into India, but East Asia comes just next, I love to learn about the cultures of Asia.

I can confirm that often when East Asian and even South Asian men come into discussion, men over here would mention the small dick or the shitty fashion/hairdos etc, it's true, to confirm your OP. I personally hold no preconceptions like that.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nurzat View Post
    I know some girls into Korean on here and they even learn the language (anyway, they study it, I doubt they will learn it) and they like the Korean guys as well, they are so much into Korea

the first hype was with Japan, of course, and it is still the strongest.

no hype with China over here, only some communists on the extreme left maybe but from what I've noticed it's only men.

I like them all, these Asian countries, I am very much into the Persian region and also into India, but East Asia comes just next, I love to learn about the cultures of Asia.

I can confirm that often when East Asian and even South Asian men come into discussion, men over here would mention the small dick or the shitty fashion/hairdos etc, it's true, to confirm your OP. I personally hold no preconceptions like that.

I don't understand why they do it. What they get from it

But at least you don't share there opinion

Last Online
    05-14-2024 @ 10:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    Illyrian
    Country
    European Union
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Med
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,495
    Given: 731

1 Not allowed!

It's because on average Asian (Mongoloid) men display less masculine features - objectively - than other races:
    - shorter stature, lower muscular mass, less aggressive/dominant behavior (more passive/docile), no or little facial and body hair, no deep voice

On the other hand, their racial relative femininity implies that their women (Asian women) are much more feminine (docile, fragile, passive perceptions) than other races, which attracts males from other races - especially less masculine men that aren't able (or willing) to handle their own women and seek Asian women as a solution.

But in this masculine/feminine dynamic, guys from other races who think that thanks to their relative more masculine features compared to Asian men, should get automatically the attention of Asian women, that they deserve them; are then disappointed/angry at them if these Asian women keep preferring their own men after all... It feels for them (non-Asian men commenting) like being rejected... and as a cope mechanism for this perceived "virtual" rejection, it's to insult their men of being lower value

This psychological dynamic is essentially captured in this scene from Troy, where Menelaus fights Paris and then sees him crawling cowardly towards Hector. Menelaus then asks Helen: "Is this what you left me for?":

This exactly what these non-Asian men are implying if you read between the lines in this video you posted, when they belittle these Japanese guys that the girl found attractive
    We do not drink Coca-Cola three hours before a match

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RogueState View Post
    It's because on average Asian (Mongoloid) men display less masculine features - objectively - than other races:
    - shorter stature, lower muscular mass, less aggressive/dominant behavior (more passive/docile), no or little facial and body hair, no deep voice

On the other hand, their racial relative femininity implies that their women (Asian women) are much more feminine (docile, fragile, passive perceptions) than other races, which attracts males from other races - especially less masculine men that aren't able (or willing) to handle their own women and seek Asian women as a solution.

But in this masculine/feminine dynamic, guys from other races who think that thanks to their relative more masculine features compared to Asian men, should get automatically the attention of Asian women, that they deserve them; are then disappointed/angry at them if these Asian women keep preferring their own men after all... It feels for them (non-Asian men commenting) like being rejected... and as a cope mechanism for this perceived "virtual" rejection, it's to insult their men of being lower value

This psychological dynamic is essentially captured in this scene from Troy, where Menelaus fights Paris and then sees him crawling cowardly towards Hector. Menelaus then asks Helen: "Is this what you left me for?":

This exactly what these non-Asian men are implying if you read between the lines in this video you posted, when they belittle these Japanese guys that the girl found attractive
    So basically jealousy?

Northern Chinese and young korean are tall.actually

And deep voice don't make sense. I keep seeing women fawning on deep voice of anime character (Japanese voice actor)

And behavior depend on individual. I don't know who decide that being aggressive is masculine. And facial hair that is because in their culture they don't like facial hair on men.
    Same with body. Plenty of kpop idols are mascular

It is just western beauty standard. That exist because of popularity of hollywood. Asian beauty standard would be followed after Asian media become most popular.
    Which is on process of happening

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Steppe
    Ethnicity
    Steppe
    Country
    England
    Taxonomy
    Turanid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 294
    Given: 139

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RogueState View Post

This is an excellent explanation.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-13-2024 @ 10:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish-Karachay
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Close to Center
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,383
    Given: 3,080

0 Not allowed!

Blacks do the same thing to white men.

Last Online
    05-10-2024 @ 09:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    slavic, hellenic, romance
    Ethnicity
    sicily & poland
    Country
    Romania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 50
    Given: 36

0 Not allowed!

There is a male hierarchy of masculinity, it is as follow : black, arab, latino, south european, north european, east asian. I don't know about indian and southeast asian.
    But yes this hierarchy is from the most masculine to the least. I lived in a city with like 80% of african, being white, arab women were thinking about me that i was a victim, an underman, also you can't imagine the number of white women walking with african here, at the opposite you will never see an african women walking with a white. You can probably see similar thing about asians. Asian men are probably the least attractive in the world, you can see this even in US stats. While black women are the least attractive women in the world

Tradra

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by kessaras View Post
    Blacks do the same thing to white men.
    Whites are kinda cuckish tho.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information