Taxonomy
    Tronder (G25)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 766
    Given: 612

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Katarzyna View Post
    I agree, men are nicer and less bitchy
    Women overly fixated on men tend to be more bitchy and bullying than the others, as my life experience has shown. And no - that‘s not the majority anymore luckily - at least in West Europe.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2024 @ 07:08 PM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    J-L283, E-V13
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 7

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Immanenz View Post
    I have actually to reduce it to "you can only count on yourself: how you conduct yourself and how much you can accumulate knowledge, experience, awareness of things around you."
    Yes, but family are probably the only people that care about you, otherwise nobody probably cares .

Last Online
    04-30-2024 @ 09:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon, maybe some Danish
    Ethnicity
    White
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 365
    Given: 190

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Richmondbread View Post
    His jealousy shines through in every post.
    What exactly do you imagine he is jealous of? He was just commenting on your apparent negativity toward women.

Last Online
    Today @ 06:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    ASPD lives matter
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 568
    Given: 126

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    I disagree. Women are nicer.
    No.
    Don't date short women if you don't want short kids.

Hoodrat Latina (Vlach Descendant)
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 06:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    Transethnic (Czech to Mexican)
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    PAWG
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 927
    Given: 308

2 Not allowed!

Generally. Obviously there are good and bad people of both sexes and all of our supposed tendencies have good and bad manifestations.

One good example is parenting groups. I had to leave all of the ones for moms - literally nonstop nitpicking, bullying, backhanded compliments, and generally acting like a gossipy middle schooler. Every parenting decision was up for debate to them. You'd post a cute picture of your kid in their new big boy bed, and you'd have a gorillion momzillas in the comments telling you that the wall decorations in the kid's room do not fit article 43 of the Bitchy Mom Group Act passed in 2012 to ensure baby safety and blah blah. Not kidding. I eventually left and realized that I'd rather ask nice women I know in real life whose families and lifestyles I admire... and I also realized how much of this shit just doesn't matter in the long run anyway.

I got one good look at dad groups. Obviously I'm not in them but someone showed me on their phone. It's literally just like this:
    - "Hey guys, here's a picture of me and my son in an airplane, I took him on his first flight. He told me he had to poop at 10,000 feet."
    - "Guys, look at my clean work truck, let's share work truck pictures"
    - "Look at my son's birthday party!"
    - "Do any of you guys ride motorcycles?"
    - "I went fishing with my daughter this weekend, here's some pics"

...and not a single one of the comments on any of the posts I saw mean or bitchy or preachy. I got almost jealous but I knew in my heart that in a predominantly female group, you would just never find this "just hanging out and being supportive of each other and having fun" mentality. It was a purely wholesome group of people.

I remember asking a close male friend that day why he thought the dad group was so much nicer than the mom group. He has a theory that because women are the sexual selectors, they are inherently more judgmental. This can express as something good (being able to tell which guy is kind of shady and shouldn't be allowed around your kids or vulnerable people), or as something bad (being a huge judgmental twat about things that don't matter at all). And in the modern world, there simply are not enough problems (for people of either sex) for this judgment to often be applied to anything truly worthwhile, so catty low IQ women pick random cliques to join. Of course in this conversation we had different criticisms of how males function, but that is not the topic being discussed currently. The friend's other comment was that "women judge, men do" which is why women were looking for constant validation (judgment from other women) in the mom group, from women who they viewed as higher on the totem pole in some way (parental skill in this regard), and the men were just talking about stuff they do (work, hobbies, dad activities) without judgment.

A female friend commented on how every female text chat she ever had got so toxic she had to leave - this is also the same for me. I can have one close female friend, but every time it's three or more in a group, it gets weird. There's always some catty ringleader and bullying within the group. I do not have this problem with mixed sex friend groups.
    It's Modelo Negra time

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    ASPD lives matter
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by tropicalslavic View Post
    Generally. Obviously there are good and bad people of both sexes and all of our supposed tendencies have good and bad manifestations.

One good example is parenting groups. I had to leave all of the ones for moms - literally nonstop nitpicking, bullying, backhanded compliments, and generally acting like a gossipy middle schooler. Every parenting decision was up for debate to them. You'd post a cute picture of your kid in their new big boy bed, and you'd have a gorillion momzillas in the comments telling you that the wall decorations in the kid's room do not fit article 43 of the Bitchy Mom Group Act passed in 2012 to ensure baby safety and blah blah. Not kidding. I eventually left and realized that I'd rather ask nice women I know in real life whose families and lifestyles I admire... and I also realized how much of this shit just doesn't matter in the long run anyway.

I got one good look at dad groups. Obviously I'm not in them but someone showed me on their phone. It's literally just like this:
    - "Hey guys, here's a picture of me and my son in an airplane, I took him on his first flight. He told me he had to poop at 10,000 feet."
    - "Guys, look at my clean work truck, let's share work truck pictures"
    - "Look at my son's birthday party!"
    - "Do any of you guys ride motorcycles?"
    - "I went fishing with my daughter this weekend, here's some pics"

...and not a single one of the comments on any of the posts I saw mean or bitchy or preachy. I got almost jealous but I knew in my heart that in a predominantly female group, you would just never find this "just hanging out and being supportive of each other and having fun" mentality. It was a purely wholesome group of people.

I remember asking a close male friend that day why he thought the dad group was so much nicer than the mom group. He has a theory that because women are the sexual selectors, they are inherently more judgmental. This can express as something good (being able to tell which guy is kind of shady and shouldn't be allowed around your kids or vulnerable people), or as something bad (being a huge judgmental twat about things that don't matter at all). And in the modern world, there simply are not enough problems (for people of either sex) for this judgment to often be applied to anything truly worthwhile, so catty low IQ women pick random cliques to join. Of course in this conversation we had different criticisms of how males function, but that is not the topic being discussed currently. The friend's other comment was that "women judge, men do" which is why women were looking for constant validation (judgment from other women) in the mom group, from women who they viewed as higher on the totem pole in some way (parental skill in this regard), and the men were just talking about stuff they do (work, hobbies, dad activities) without judgment.

A female friend commented on how every female text chat she ever had got so toxic she had to leave - this is also the same for me. I can have one close female friend, but every time it's three or more in a group, it gets weird. There's always some catty ringleader and bullying within the group. I do not have this problem with mixed sex friend groups.
    You could just reduce your entire bible text in one word: Yes.

Hoodrat Latina (Vlach Descendant)
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 06:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    Transethnic (Czech to Mexican)
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    PAWG
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 927
    Given: 308

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Machiavellian View Post
    You could just reduce your entire bible text in one word: Yes.
    Not really much of an interesting thread without discussion beyond people going "yes" or "no".
    It's Modelo Negra time

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    ASPD lives matter
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by tropicalslavic View Post
    Not really much of an interesting thread without discussion beyond people going "yes" or "no".
    writing the entire bible does also make a thread less interesting, be more assertive.

Last Online
    Today @ 06:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908