British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,379
    Given: 43,876

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CosmoLady View Post
    Really? You know that Singapore executes drug traffickers, right? (like most of Southeast Asia)

You know that even the possession of small amounts of cannabis, let alone hard drugs, is a capital offense? Also murder.

You know that the typical time from arrest to trial to execution is about 1 or 2 months?

You know that littering, vandalism, and other minor offences are punished with caning, a vicious beating with a bamboo cane?

Now do you understand why Singapore is so safe and clean and orderly, with no drug problem or widespread mental illness?

No sissy lefty Britbong liberal could ever tolerate a paradise like Singapore. Please stay in Londonistan.

And you know that mandatory military service in Singapore is 2 years, right?

Singapore has very conservative, nationalist values, though the population is naturally multicultural, heterogenous.

Yes, much lower taxes and regulations than Margaret Thatcher's wildest dreams, thank you very much,

everything that leftists oppose, along with balanced budgets required by law, another idea hated by leftists.

Just like pre-1994 South Africa and Rhodesia, thank you very much.

Singapore is even better, because 80% of land and 90% of real-estate is state-owned,
    which prevents the formation of slums, shantytowns, and Sowetos.
    Every sector of the city is self-contained and closely monitored, every sector is an original 10-minute-city.
    And motorways are state-owned but financed with tolls.

And the remaining 10-20% is EXPENSIVE and a very lucrative commodity for international investors.
    While excessive speculation is attenuated with a 25% stamp tax, which is only fair,
    and very reasonable to finance such a competent state.

This is a nationalist position that prevents the takeover of foreign plutocrats, Buffett, Gates, Soros, Blackrock, etc.

And you are aware that balanced budgets are required by law for the past 40 years?

No deficit spending for dumb lefty programs and bureaucracy!

And no mass migration or benefits for migrants! The state actually cares for its OWN people first.

Everything must be paid for, with low taxes might I add,
    which shows just how wasteful and dysfunctional Western governments are in the first place!

All debt is from investments, not deficit spending. The state IS a local corporation.

Are you OK with this? I doubt it.
    I don't agree with everything, but certainly there is a lot we could learn from it. But that goes for all sides of the political spectrum.

Last Online
    Today @ 05:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,567
    Given: 2,126

0 Not allowed!

Default November, 1944: "Deportation of the Meskhetian Turks"

Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Putin: "Russia's Borders Do Not End Anywhere"

" This morning an electronic billboard on my way to work is displaying this Putin quote: 'Russia’s borders do not end anywhere.' " (emphasis mine) The photo and the quotation were both incorporated into a tweet by Steve Rosenberg, the "Russia Editor for BBC News". The tweet was posted on January 15, 2024.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default " 'Polish Operation' carried out by the NKVD in the years 1937–1938 "

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Soviet Deportations from Bessarabia and northern Bukovina in 1941, 1949 and 1951

The text in this quotation accompanies the YouTube video:
    On 12-13 June 1941, the first wave of deportations took place in Bessarabia and northern Bukovina – regions the Soviet Union had recently seized from Romania in what is now Moldova and Ukraine. Around 30,000 people were shipped to Siberia and other distant parts of the Soviet Union. A second wave took place in July 1949, when more than 35,000 people were deported, followed by a third, smaller wave in 1951. According to historians, the exact number of people who were deported is still not known; estimates speak of several hundred thousand people.

Women, men, children and the elderly were forcibly loaded into wagons and taken to work in Siberia. Seventy-two years after those events, few of these people are still alive, and some can no longer remember the ordeal they endured. Liuba Novac, 92, and Zosim Punga, 88, went through the calamity of deportation, but managed to return home and rebuild their lives. Moldova’s ZdG (Ziarul de Garda) talked to them about how the victims experienced these events, the hardest moments they experienced, and the impact the deportations had on their families.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

According to the Wiki article about it, "55–125+ (were) killed".

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

According to the Wiki article about the Revolution, it took place from "23 June - 11 November 1956". "2,500–3,000 (were) killed", "13,000 (were) wounded", and "200,000 (were) exiled". The BBC video above was released in 1990.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default The "1956 Poznań protests" in Poland

" The sign reads 'We demand bread!' "

The quotations and the photo were all posted in the Wiki article about the protests. The same article says that "57–100 (protesters were) killed", and "600 (were) wounded".
    Last edited by Smaland; 03-09-2024 at 03:34 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default 1948-1949: Berlin Blockade and Airlift

According to the Wiki article about the Blockade, the following casualties were suffered "in aircraft accidents:" "1 Australian", "39 British", "15 German civilians", and "31 Americans (were all) killed".

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Beginning at 0:37, "political scientist" "Aleksandr Sytin" states the following: "Russia is embarked on a certain expansionist course. This is a fact. And not only in Ukraine, by the way. NATO countries, European countries want somehow to halt this expansionist course." This video is posted at the YouTube channel Russian Media Monitor.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information