Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,124
    Given: 12,827

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Florstadt View Post
    In a truly refined act of absurdity, Clownel takes aim at none other than the public figure, Ben Shapiro. Shapiro, known for his distinct American voice, finds himself subjected to the whims of Clownel's antics, as he is hilariously mimicked by an AI-generated British accent.

Indeed, the comedic irony reaches new heights when considering Clownel's audacious claims of speaking on behalf of American interests while donning a British accent. In a delightful twist of fate, Clownel's portrayal as a patriot takes on an extra layer of humor as he inadvertently adopts a voice associated with America's former colonial overlords.

Clownel's antics take a darker turn as his cowardice is laid bare for all to see. Not only does he cower behind the anonymity of an AI-generated voice, but he also shrouds himself in the cloak of a foreign accent, far removed from his own nation's identity. Meanwhile, the individuals he vilifies, those he unjustly labels as traitors, display courage by presenting themselves openly in the media, using their real names and proudly embracing their American identity with authentic accents.
    This deserves three Shmuly.

Schumly, you truly are a Mizrahi. An Ashkenazi would be more cunning in trying to get me to reveal personal information so I can have my life ruined. That's how Zionists silence others.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I know who you are, a coward.
    You know I speak the truth and so I need to be shut down even an obscure internet forum. Your whole purpose on this forum is to protect the tribe. You have no other purpose (it's certainly not to lure married women to your cave).

Last Online
    Today @ 07:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Country
    Israel
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Ignosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 679
    Given: 550

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    You know I speak the truth and so I need to be shut down even an obscure internet forum. Your whole purpose on this forum is to protect the tribe. You have no other purpose (it's certainly not to lure married women to your cave).

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    I haven't been following the news about AI. I didn't know AI can change a voice's accent. It sounds very real. I knew you were very smart but this impresses me even more. I have no idea how to do this. I'll continue watching and listening to it.
    It's text-to-speech. There are websites. The British voice was the only one that sounded real to me. The rest were terrible. I made this in 2021. Now there are even better options. I could use Biden's voice now, lol. I didn't have that option before. I would have used Trump's if I could at the time.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I talk about him in my video. I had completely forgotten how Arabs didn't answer his call. More Palestinians fought for the British than for the Axis.

Another nail in the coffin about the power of the Grand Mufti that people like you keep kvetching because you need to paint the Palestinians as 'muh Nazis' so people ignore your own attempts of ethnic cleansing. The Nazis would love Zionists. The only reason why you haven't gassed Palestinians is because the world community would put an end to it.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Country
    Israel
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Ignosticism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    So what!

CFG does an excellent job pointing out Ben Shapiro's lies and omissions.

I like the AI British accent.

I am guessing you didn't even watch the Odysee video. You could learn something from it. The truth.
    Seriously, that Odysee video with AI commentary on Ben Shapiro is a total load of bullshit. Just a clueless Westerner blabbering away without a clue about the cultural background nor the history of the region.

The Syrian Peasant Revolt, was an armed uprising of Levantine peasant classes against the rule of Ibrahim Pasha of Egypt in 1834–35. The revolt took place in areas of Ottoman Syria, at the time, ruled by the semi-independent ruler of Egypt, who conquered the region from loyal Ottoman forces in 1831.

The revolt was a pivotal event for the Palestinians, as it marked the emergence of Palestinian nationalism. Prior to this uprising, Palestinian nationalism had not truly existed, primarily due to the tribal structure prevalent in Arab society at that time. However, the revolt served to unify disparate factions against a common oppressor, laying the groundwork for the nascent elements of Palestinian nationalism at the dawn of the 20th century.

During the rebellion, it's essential to highlight the atrocities against the Jewish population that took place well before the first significant wave of Zionist immigration into Israel. The rebels carried out brutal acts including murder, robbery, and rape against the Jewish communities. Similar acts that have occurred not long ago, perpetrated by a terrorist organization, Hamas.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Country
    Israel
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Ignosticism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    It's text-to-speech. There are websites. The British voice was the only one that sounded real to me. The rest were terrible. I made this in 2021. Now there are even better options. I could use Biden's voice now, lol. I didn't have that option before. I would have used Trump's if I could at the time.
    Oh, how utterly fascinating! You've been indulging in your little obsession with the Jews and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict long before the 7th October attack, haven't you? Such dedication to your hobby is truly commendable.

A riveting commentary lasting an hour and a half, enjoyed by just a handful of viewers, likely including yourself. What a resounding success that must feel like.

Unvaccinated Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European blend
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Religion
    non-Abrahamic Heathen
    Relationship Status
    I have a crush on Colonel Frank Grimes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,476
    Given: 1,538

0 Not allowed!

...blah blah blah...
    I didn't get a quote notification.
    I CFG

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Seriously, that Odysee video with AI commentary on Ben Shapiro is a total load of bullshit. Just a clueless Westerner blabbering away without a clue about the cultural background nor the history of the region.

The Syrian Peasant Revolt, was an armed uprising of Levantine peasant classes against the rule of Ibrahim Pasha of Egypt in 1834–35. The revolt took place in areas of Ottoman Syria, at the time, ruled by the semi-independent ruler of Egypt, who conquered the region from loyal Ottoman forces in 1831.

The revolt was a pivotal event for the Palestinians, as it marked the emergence of Palestinian nationalism. Prior to this uprising, Palestinian nationalism had not truly existed, primarily due to the tribal structure prevalent in Arab society at that time. However, the revolt served to unify disparate factions against a common oppressor, laying the groundwork for the nascent elements of Palestinian nationalism at the dawn of the 20th century.

During the rebellion, it's essential to highlight the atrocities against the Jewish population that took place well before the first significant wave of Zionist immigration into Israel. The rebels carried out brutal acts including murder, robbery, and rape against the Jewish communities. Similar acts that have occurred not long ago, perpetrated by a terrorist organization, Hamas.
    Throughout history people have attacked Jews because no one likes you people, tbh. What happened a century earlier is irrelevant to Zionists stating they want Palestine for themselves, and then acting on it.

This is what you forget, Schlomo. The Zionists themselves in their literature say they want the land. They created terrorist gangs that killed Palestinians and the British for that land (including Lord Moyne in 1944 when the UK was fighting the Nazis).

I'm trying to understand Schlomo's logic. The Palestinians (who apparently didn't exist until you need them to exist) are at fault for the conflict of 1948 because peasants in 1834 attacked Jews?

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Oh, how utterly fascinating! You've been indulging in your little obsession with the Jews and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict long before the 7th October attack, haven't you? Such dedication to your hobby is truly commendable.

A riveting commentary lasting an hour and a half, enjoyed by just a handful of viewers, likely including yourself. What a resounding success that must feel like.
    The Israeli-Palestinian conflict is in the news, if you haven't noticed. I rarely spoke about you people prior. However, I'm very familiar with your history and mythology and so Shapiro's lies annoyed me enough to make a video.

I don't exist to attack Jews (I even defend them against Holocaust deniers because unlike you truth matters to me over 'muh tribe.'). You exist just to defend your tribe only because it's your tribe.

That's a very angry Schmuly.

Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread Information