Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,626
    Given: 6,576

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    I never thought I'd see the day Anglo-Celtic would use a leftist tactic.

Are you going to call me *gasp* a Nazi?
    I apologize if you're not anti-Jewish. It could be that the anti-Semitic slur was just a term of endearment. I can't say what's in your head or your heart, and I would never call you a Nazi. Speaking of which, if we're really lucky, Elizabeth will post a love poem to you (yes, I'm jealous).

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,626
    Given: 6,576

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    This is for Anglo-Celtic and other butt-kissing Zionists, and for Florstadt and other jews.

I get it. I condemn the Hamas atrocities, so that makes me a fan of the Jewish cunts that you posted. I'm with the anti-White Bolsheviks who hate me, or I'm with the demonic terrorists who hate me *and* regular Jews. Is that about right?

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,109
    Given: 12,819

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kess View Post
    You are big mad because I cleaned your clock real good.
    Now you just mimic me.

Our topic of conversation has never been Israel. It has always been Hamas. From festival attack to rapings it has always been Hamas.

I don't necessarily endorse all of Israel's actions, and I'm not here to offer unconditional support for everything Israel does.
    And you failed. Everything you posted has been addressed. You still haven't said anything about the UN Report. Remember when you post like 4 different news sources referencing the UN Report and it wasn't exactly what they claimed?

You do, and you're quiet about it.

If those settlements would exist regardless of Hamas' actions, this means that Hamas no impact at stopping Israel. This means that they have no success against Israel contrary to what you claim below. If you have no success you can't be succesful than the other party.

In other words, even if I buy your speculations, it still means that Hamas no success. But you are the walking contradiction. This comes as a no surprise.
    You completely ignored everything else I said, and further revealed your ignorance. Hamas cannot stop settlements in the West Bank. Hamas has no power in the West Bank.

Yeah the world is big fan of Hamas which is designated as a terrorist organization by several countries and organizations around the world, including Israel, the United States, the European Union, and others.
    I didn't say the world is a fan of Hamas. I said the world is seeing mass murder at a large scale and turning against Israel.

You're just responding for the sake of responding.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Florstadt View Post
    That deserves four bad Shmuly.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Florstadt View Post
    Yesterday was the fast of the Jews on the 13th of Adar, Fast of Esther, the day they avenged themselves against their enemies.

All the videos showcase a recurring theme: the enemies of the Jews inevitably meet their bitter demise, either swinging from gallows or facing the swift justice of Israeli soldiers.

Ah, just like old Haman, every generation seems to have its own version of the villain, and lo and behold, they all meet the same delightful fate in the end. It's like a timeless tradition of poetic justice.

But who, in their infinite wisdom, would entrust this humble jester, this merry fool, with the understanding of such a sacred tradition?
    That deserves two bad Shmuly.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    I apologize if you're not anti-Jewish. It could be that the anti-Semitic slur was just a term of endearment. I can't say what's in your head or your heart, and I would never call you a Nazi. Speaking of which, if we're really lucky, Elizabeth will post a love poem to you (yes, I'm jealous).
    Apology accepted.

Your post is deserving of a happy Shmuly.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-07-2024 @ 09:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish-Karachay
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Close to Center
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,386
    Given: 3,081

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by -Scar- View Post

At this point I believe this war will be the last throw at Israel. The only possible solution to this conflict is a two state solution (less likely to happen) or a one democratic state Israel with both sides having equal rights.
    I personally believe the latter is the only solution. A two-state solution will keep the conflict going.

Israel is a much more developed, powerful, and well-established state than Palestine.

Arabs already make up %21 of Israel's population.

Arab citizens have the same legal rights as Jewish Israelis.

Israel's relationship with its neighboring Arab countries is now much better than in the past despite all.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

If this doesn't show how deceptive the Israelis are in spinning the rape narrative, then what will?

Read the whole thing, people.

The Israelis claim videos of sexual assault were put online and then taken down, and as noted, there is no way those videos wouldn't be all over the internet. It would be impossible for those videos to not pop up somewhere on the web.

These people lie and they do so badly. It's right there for you to see. Copies would also have been made by the Israelis if it was true.
    What amuses me about this is either the Israelis are so comfortable with lying that it doesn't matter whether it makes sense, or they think we're all just stupid.

Any video put online that has any attention will be copied (except by the Israelis, of course, because why would they want to save footage to be analyzed? That would be silly) and reposted by many people across the internet.
    Last edited by Colonel Frank Grimes; 03-22-2024 at 02:18 PM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kess View Post
    I personally believe the latter is the only solution. A two-state solution will keep the conflict going.

Israel is a much more developed, powerful, and well-established state than Palestine as Jewish Israelis.. '

Arabs already make up %21 of Israel's population.

Arab citizens have the same legal rights as Jewish Israelis.

Israel's relationship with its neighboring Arab countries is now much better than in the past despite all.
    'Arabs have the same legal rights as Israelis...' lolz

Google about the Palestinian who went to prison for rape because he had consensual sex with a Jewish woman.

She thought he was Jewish. He wasn't. So off to prison he goes for consensual sex with another adult.
    You think the opposite would happen if a Jew presented himself as Palestinian?

Palestinians often have to pretend they're Jewish to avoid discrimination.

Bibi himself has said Israel is a Jewish state. One group above all.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-07-2024 @ 09:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish-Karachay
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Close to Center
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,386
    Given: 3,081

1 Not allowed!

I don't have time to read the report today. Max Blumenthal and Aaron Mate already did the work.
    And you call me lazy?

Unlike you, I have read the report. You are a dishonest person. There are instances where the report finds some allegations unfounded, while in others, they are found to be founded. Let me address first why there is limited forensic evidence.

"The national authorities faced numerous challenges in the collection of evidence and pursuit of their investigations of the crimes committed during the 7 October attacks, including challenges of coordination and information sharing between governmental agencies, with very specific challenges related to crimes of sexual violence. These included limited survivor and witness testimony, limited forensic evidence due to the large number of casualties and dispersed crime scenes in a context of persistent hostilities; the loss of potentially valuable evidence due to the interventions of some inadequately trained volunteer first responders; the prioritization of rescue operations and the recovery, identification, and burial of the deceased in accordance with religious practices, over the collection of forensic evidence. Further, a significant number of the recovered bodies had suffered destructive burn damage, which made the identification of potential crimes of sexual violence impossible."

"The vast death toll from the 7 October attacks in multiple locations overstretched the response capacities of the Israeli authorities, which were compelled to prioritize the efforts to regain control of the affected areas, over the collection of evidence for the purpose of investigation."

The report literally points out the same things with details that I previously pointed out and explained why there is limited forensic evidence.

"Specific challenges related to crimes of sexual violence relate primarily to the minimal crime scene processing and the very limited forensic examination conducted. The collection of forensic evidence was hindered by several factors which include: i) the magnitude of the situation, characterized by a large number of casualties in dispersed crime scenes involving multiple perpetrators in a context of active combat situation for several days; ii) a context in which various forms of violence occurred, with extensive brutality, including postmortem mutilation and booby-trapping of corpses; iii) the high number of bodies with destructive burn damage, which made the identification of potential crimes of sexual violence impossible; iv) the prioritization of rescue operations and the recovery, identification, and burial of the deceased in accordance with religious practices over the collection of forensic evidence, which was necessary in light of the anxiety of families awaiting news from their relatives and concerns
    related to the abduction of corpses; and v) the loss of potentially valuable evidence due to the interventions of some untrained volunteer first responders. In addition to combat soldiers and military search units, other actors who were involved in the recovery of bodies included civilian first responders and volunteer search and rescue groups who were not trained for the collection of forensic evidence. Practices by the latter, often from a conservative religious background, included covering or dressing corpses as a gesture of respect for the deceased. For the same reasons, a limited number of photos were taken, often of the faces of the deceased for identification purposes only or after covering the bodies or putting back on their clothes."

Let's take a look at what the report says about some of the rape allegations:

"At the Nova music festival and its surroundings, there are reasonable grounds to believe that multiple incidents of sexual violence took place with victims being subjected to rape and/or gang rape and then killed or killed while being raped. Credible sources described finding 4 murdered individuals, mostly women, whose bodies were naked from their waist down – and some totally naked – tied with their hands behind their backs, many of whom were shot in the head. On Road 232, credible information based on witness accounts describe an incident of the rape of two women by armed elements."

"The mission team also found a pattern of bound naked or partially naked bodies from the waist down, in some cases tied to structures including trees and poles, along Road 232. In kibbutz Re’im, the mission team further verified an incident of the rape of a woman outside of a bomb shelter and heard of other allegations of rape that could not yet be verified."

"With respect to hostages, the mission team found clear and convincing information that some have been subjected to various forms of conflict-related sexual violence including rape and sexualized torture and sexualized cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment and it also has reasonable grounds to believe that such violence may be ongoing"

"The mission team was also able to ascertain that multiple bodies of women and a few men were found totally or partially naked or with their clothes torn, including some bound and/or attached to structures, which – though circumstantial – may be indicative of some forms of sexual violence. "

"There are reasonable grounds to believe that sexual violence occurred on and around Road 232. Credible information based on corroborating witness accounts describes an incident involving the rape of two women."

"There are reasonable grounds to believe that sexual violence occurred in kibbutz Re’im, including rape. This included the rape of a woman outside of a bomb shelter at the entrance of kibbutz Re’im, which was corroborated by witness testimonies and digital material."

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://news.un.org/en/sites/news.un.org.en/files/atoms/files/Mission_report_of_SRSG_SVC_to_Israel-oWB_29Jan_14_feb_2024.pdf

Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information