Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,446
    Given: 12,948

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    Just admit that you don't like Jews. It'll save a lot of typing.
    I never thought I'd see the day Anglo-Celtic would use a leftist tactic.

Are you going to call me *gasp* a Nazi?

If you don't have an argument, then move on. Don't be a Kessaras.

Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    No Jewish women claimed to be raped? Did the UN tell you that?
    No Jewish woman has claimed to have been raped. No one coming forward stating they were raped tells me that.

Oh, wait... the Israeli government claims these women exist but, of course, when needed are no where to be found.

“I think it’s up to your government to give access, and that was one of my first recommendations,” Patten responded.

The UN representative was referring to supposed Israeli survivors of sexual assault whom she was unable to meet during her visit, but who absolutely exist, according to Israel’s government.
    https://thegrayzone.com/2024/03/07/m...s-rape-report/
    When asked for information UN investigators got nothing.

So it's 'believe the Israeli government' who can't provide any information when asked after months.

It can be summed up as, 'Believe me, bro, these people exist.' These people who were willing to come to the Israeli government to tell their story but now can't appear for a UN Report because... reasons...

btw, the NY Time article that was debunked... they couldn't find anyone either. That was an article promoting the idea of rape and they couldn't find anyone that was raped, and nor could the Israeli government provide them with any testimony from a rape victim. The evidence was 'these guys collecting bodies say there was rape...' cuz people who aren't forensic experts are suddenly forensic experts.
    Last edited by Colonel Frank Grimes; 03-22-2024 at 07:09 AM.

Last Online
    04-17-2024 @ 06:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Religion
    Agnostic theism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 105

2 Not allowed!

Israel is in a better state now than it was in mid 20th century. USA, UK, EU, China, Russia and India all recognize the state of Israel. As do the neighboring countries, Egypt and Jordan which formerly engaged in two (or more for Egypt) war-attacks against Israel. Back in the 50s the Israel state was also opposed by the World's second biggest superpower, the Soviet Union, they also had no military aid from US and still survived.

At this point I believe this war will be the last throw at Israel. The only possible solution to this conflict is a two state solution (less likely to happen) or a one democratic state Israel with both sides having equal rights.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by -Scar- View Post
    Israel is in a better state now than it was in mid 20th century. USA, UK, EU, China, Russia and India all recognize the state of Israel. As do the neighboring countries, Egypt and Jordan which formerly engaged in two (or more for Egypt) war-attacks against Israel. Back in the 50s the Israel state was also opposed by the World's second biggest superpower, the Soviet Union, they also had no military aid from US and still survived.
    Without the US in the 21st century, Israel would get fucked up if the Egyptians, Jordanians, Iran, etc. decided to go to war. Hezbollah by itself handed the IDF their ass.

Israel does what it does because they know the US will back them and the Arab world and Persians are well aware. The IDF is an incompetent army.

At this point I believe this war will be the last throw at Israel. The only possible solution to this conflict is a two state solution (less likely to happen) or a one democratic state Israel with both sides having equal rights.
    The possible solutions are the following: two-state solution or Gaza and West Bank officially absorbed into Israel and Palestinians gradually made to immigrate because they'll be treated as third-class citizens (how oppressive the Israeli state will be will depend on what their labor needs will be).

There is no way a democratic state where everyone has equal rights will happen.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

If this doesn't show how deceptive the Israelis are in spinning the rape narrative, then what will?

Read the whole thing, people.

The Israelis claim videos of sexual assault were put online and then taken down, and as noted, there is no way those videos wouldn't be all over the internet. It would be impossible for those videos to not pop up somewhere on the web.

These people lie and they do so badly. It's right there for you to see. Copies would also have been made by the Israelis if it was true.

Last Online
    Today @ 06:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Country
    Israel
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Ignosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 693
    Given: 564

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Oh, a photo of angry Arabs. Such debunking...

Do you really want me to embarrass you further?

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Country
    Israel
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Ignosticism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

btw, you know why it takes you so long to respond (I see you in the forum long after I make a post) and it only takes me a few minutes? Because unlike you I know the subject.

Stop wasting my time. You offer nothing but ignorance.

btw, how did that UN Report go? Exactly. Now get the fuck out my thread and take Shmuly with you. He's basically given up and now resorts to posting movie clips from - lolz- Schindler's list. I'm talking about Operation Reinhardt and that idiot posts movie clips and other random shit without any context like throwing shit at the wall and hoping something sticks.

Morons.

This isn't about you. Grow up.
    Yesterday was the fast of the Jews on the 13th of Adar, Fast of Esther, the day they avenged themselves against their enemies.

All the videos showcase a recurring theme: the enemies of the Jews inevitably meet their bitter demise, either swinging from gallows or facing the swift justice of Israeli soldiers.

Ah, just like old Haman, every generation seems to have its own version of the villain, and lo and behold, they all meet the same delightful fate in the end. It's like a timeless tradition of poetic justice.

But who, in their infinite wisdom, would entrust this humble jester, this merry fool, with the understanding of such a sacred tradition?

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Country
    Israel
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Ignosticism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

They were kicked out of their homes and are still under threat. The illegal Jewish settlements in the West Bank, are, after all, illegal.

Israel caused the war of 1948. They began murdering Palestinian Arabs. Other Arabs stepped in (and were actually winning until the ceasefire when Israelis began receiving illegal shipments of arms; that turned the tide (thank Lansky).

The Zionists had formed terrorist gangs prior that murdered British, Palestinians, and even Jews. Guess who didn't have terrorist gangs bombing the King David Hotel (and other bombings) and assassinations of political officials, such as Lord Moyne? It wasn't the Palestinians. It was Zionists.
    How gracious of the Arab leaders in the Land of Israel to call for the "peaceful" suppression of the partition plan! But lo and behold, their irregular forces (or as we fondly refer to them, "gangs") took it upon themselves to spread their version of peace and harmony. How thoughtful of them to start attacking Jews right after the UN vote, as if to say, "We just can't wait to welcome our neighbors with open arms!" Truly, their actions speak volumes about their commitment to coexistence.

They attacked Jews in various ways, in mixed cities and isolated settlements, as early as November 30, 1947, the day after the UN vote, which took place on November 29, 1947. This date is widely accepted by most historians as the beginning of the war.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Country
    Israel
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Ignosticism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

The Grand Mufti met with Hitler because they had common enemies: the UK, Communism, and Jews.

Why wouldn't he approach the 'enemy of my three enemies'?

Zionists were very clear in their literature that they wanted to take Palestinian land.

'Muh genocide' claim is quite amusing. When the Grand Mufti met with Hitler the meeting between Reinhard and other Nazis to decide the fate of the Jews hadn't taken place. So obviously no one could be aware of something that wasn't happening.

The belief that the Grand Mufti had put the idea to liquidate the Jews in Hitler's head was created later by Zionists like yourself. Netanyahu openly blames the Grand Mufti - not Hitler - for the Holocaust (which amusingly is an admission that there had been no plan prior to liquidate the Jews). Of course the Grand Mufti had no influence and nor did his meeting bear any fruit. Just as some Zionists trying to work with the Nazis wasn't fruitful.

Why are we shocked that someone who saw the writing on the wall for his people with the intrusion of European Jews and witnessed their Zionist terrorist gangs kill his people want to align with Germany? Germany which was also at war with the British (that controlled Palestine) and Communists (atheists)?

Pay me for this history lesson. I give you substance. You give me bones and rants.
    In the summer of 1940 and again in February 1941, Al-Husseini submitted to the German government a draft declaration of German-Arab cooperation, which included the annex: "Germany and Italy acknowledge the right of the Arab countries to resolve the Jewish question, existing in Palestine and other Arab countries, according to the national and ethnic interests (völkisch) of the Arabs, and as the Jewish problem was solved in Germany and Italy."

Only a disloyal citizen such as yourself could possibly find support for the forces that fought against your country in World War II. Your betrayal of your nation's values and sacrifices is truly despicable. To your shame, your actions betray not only your country but also the very essence of decency and honor.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European blend
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Relationship Status
    I have a crush on Colonel Frank Grimes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,724
    Given: 1,869

0 Not allowed!

This is for Anglo-Celtic and other butt-kissing Zionists, and for Florstadt and other jews.

Last edited by ~Elizabeth~; 03-22-2024 at 10:55 AM.
    I CFG

Banned
    Last Online
    06-01-2024 @ 01:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish-Karachay
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Close to Center
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,399
    Given: 3,080

1 Not allowed!

No, you didn't laugh. You know you're a fool. This is all about your ego. You're big mad and want a 'win' over me. But you fail because you're not interested in truth.

Israel has gone so far that it has no friends in the international community, except the US and that relationship is now tenuous. Tell me what Brazil and Canada has done recently? That is your homework.
    You are big mad because I cleaned your clock real good.

Our topic of conversation has never been Israel. It has always been Hamas. From festival attack to rapings it has always been Hamas.

I don't necessarily endorse all of Israel's actions, and I'm not here to offer unconditional support for everything Israel does.

And those settlements would exist regardless if Hamas attacked on 10/7 or not, whether they were made in the past few months or within the next few years. You may not know it but for many years illegal settlements in the West Bank have appeared. They will keep appearing until there is a two-state solution. The PA is useless.
    If those settlements would exist regardless of Hamas' actions, this means that Hamas no impact at stopping Israel. This means that they have no success against Israel contrary to what you claim below. If you have no success you can't be succesful than the other party.

In other words, even if I buy your speculations, it still means that Hamas no success. But you are the walking contradiction. This comes as a no surprise.

Hamas has more success against Israel/IDF than the PLO has ever had.
    The world is disgusted with Israel
    Yeah the world is big fan of Hamas which is designated as a terrorist organization by several countries and organizations around the world, including Israel, the United States, the European Union, and others.

Page 10 of 54 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information