Ethnicity
    Colonial Mexican
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,358
    Given: 5,538

0 Not allowed!

Anyway I think u are jealous Incal the no women on here likes u u mad that I get along with Feiichy, Calxpa, Blondie, TropicSlavic.

Probably because you come across as an Incel beta

Last Online
    Today @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,601
    Given: 13,254

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    True, but also have a fantastic and unbeatable work ethic and dedication to education.
    That's why I wrote 'in part'

No I don't remember that LOL.

I made a mistake tho' she was korean

Laredo only plays the La Raza/Hispanista when it suits him. At least you make no pretence of liking Peruvian culture or women especially.
    Exactly. Whatever suits his agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    Incal what happend to RMuller?

He was like 45 and arguing like me when I was 8 and tried to defend my favorite pokemon.

a true TA legend that used the emojis of this website to give volume behind his arguments.
    My guess is vato was insane in the brain, too much, so he was locked in some mental institution. Nowadays he's only allowed to post in the spanish music thread and as expected, he posts ranchera and corrido trash only.

Quote Originally Posted by Laredo View Post
    Nah, I dated two Anglo white girls In high school not my thing. I prefer my own kind. Just because your women on average are hideous doesn't mean all Mexican women are like that we have much diversity than your country no need to drool for European.
    The question is... Would a white mexican date a chicano? I really doubt so.

Anyway I find It hilarious how Incal tries to portray me as some sort dark ugly mestizo, bitch ur women will beg for my cock.
    Let's clear things up: "my" women would beg for your passport.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    mtDNA
    H10e*
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,067
    Given: 5,709

1 Not allowed!

Latino who I dated during exchange year in US and who actually looked white had racist outburst towards me.

He told me he dislikes white people and that I am first white girl he ever dated and how he feels weird about it and his family isn't too happy.

I felt bad. And it was so weird to see white looking guy obviously didn't identify as "white" at all.

He was insanely racist towards blacks btw.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 08:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,380
    Given: 43,876

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface F View Post
    Latino who I dated during exchange year in US and who actually looked white had racist outburst towards me.

He told me he dislikes white people and that I am first white girl he ever dated and how he feels weird about it and his family isn't too happy.

I felt bad. And it was so weird to see white looking guy obviously didn't identidy as "white" at all.

He was insanely racist towards blacks btw.
    IMHO Latinos paradoxically often become both anti-White AND anti-Black when living/moving to the US. In their own countries they usually like the former and are neutral towards the latter, but the politics and dynamics of the US change all that.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    mtDNA
    H10e*
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

IMHO Latinos paradoxically often become both anti-White AND anti-Black when living/moving to the US. In their own countries they usually like the former and are neutral towards the latter, but the politics and dynamics of the US change all that.
    It was really weird. He had sort of Latino supremacy vibe. He was middle class tho and south American so not your typical Latino immigrant in USA.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,665
    Given: 4,839

2 Not allowed!

It was really weird. He had sort of Latino supremacy vibe. He was middle class tho and south American so not your typical Latino immigrant in USA.
    They drink the woke kool-aid and are radicalised by brown supremacist groups like La Raza, Mecha, etc.

Or maybe he was mixed and hates his white parent. Or he hates his white colleagues.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 08:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,380
    Given: 43,876

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CosmoLady View Post
    NO, this is very naive, the Soviet communists were aggressive and expansionist on every continent.

Cadres from all over the world were being trained in Moscow and then sent back to their home countries.
    The US was also aggressive and expansionist, while the British, French and even Portuguese did not let go of their empires lightly either. And was it more that non-Western peoples actively sought Soviet support to help fight off the West, or did the USSR intervene and offer their hand first?

Enoch Powell was right about most things, but he was unusually pro-Soviet. I wonder if he was an asset of theirs.

After all, he was in Cambridge in the 1930s, this was the right place and the right time.
    More that he was anti-American, and he regarded the Cold War as a sham and pretext for them to expand their influence and constantly interfere with Europe. Btw, and remember I am among the most left-leaning 5% of people in this forum: the way Powell has been made a hate figure over the decades is really risible and unfair. While perhaps badly expressed and embellished, his concerns about the tensions caused by mass non-white immigration were not entirely unfounded; in any event, he spoke Hindi, loved India and as Health Secretary encouraged lots of Caribbeans to come and work for the NHS. Furthermore, on issues like abortion and homosexuality, he was very liberal for his time and especially his party as it was. (Of course some on this forum would hold the last point against him, but not me).

Partial ownership is ideal, I agree.

But what if ALL of the investment is Western? Then logically ALL of the ownership should be Western.
    No society ever developed without a certain degree of protectionism and local ownership (whether public or private). A book I recommend that explains this well is Bad Samaritans by Cambridge-based economist Ha Joon Chang: he looks at different countries around the world but especially his native South Korea, and explains how and why protectionism and self-sufficiency within reason are usually what spur development and growth.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    mtDNA
    H10e*
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CosmoLady View Post
    They drink the woke kool-aid and are radicalised by brown supremacist groups like La Raza, Mecha, etc.

Or maybe he was mixed and hates his white parent. Or he hates his white colleagues.
    Despite his good family background (bank menager dad, teacher mom) he got involved into a bad crew and did small time in juvie due to gang involvment (they didn't get to commit any serious crimes though). This gang consisted of Latinos and they probably hated both whites and blacks.

I met his parents and siblings, they all looked brown but somehow he looked much whiter than them (blue eyes and really pale skin).

He married Miami Cuban eventually and is a Marine (and a college dropout). Two sons, both very brown.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,601
    Given: 13,254

0 Not allowed!

Anyway I think u are jealous Incal the no women on here likes u u mad that I get along with Feiichy, Calxpa, Blondie, TropicSlavic.

Probably because you come across as an Incel beta
    I didn't come here to make friends. Why should I? This is a forum.

Last Online
    Today @ 08:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanic Caribbean
    Ethnicity
    Dominican
    Ancestry
    63.08% Eurasian, 28.75% SSA, 8.18% Amerind
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Y-DNA
    R-U152
    mtDNA
    L0a2a1a
    Taxonomy
    Pardo
    Politics
    Traditionalism
    Hero
    Pedro Santana, Joaquin Balaguer
    Religion
    Catholicism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,922
    Given: 4,663

0 Not allowed!

I met his parents and siblings, they all looked brown but somehow he looked much whiter than them (blue eyes and really pale skin).
    Brown as in, indio (feather, not dot) adjacent?
    "My name is The Patriot, my fatherland is Santo Domingo, my condition is Citizen, my religion is the love of truth and justice, and my occupations are to boldly attack vice and loudly praise virtue".

Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread Information