U4
    Taxonomy
    Big headed white man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,537
    Given: 7,020

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface F View Post
    I noticed tons of neo nazis in Hungary and they are not hiding.

Identitarians are not neonazis btw.
    Nowadays is a lot less of skinheads or neo nazis, than like ten years ago.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,596
    Given: 29,041

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Csaba View Post
    Who is saying? The neo nazi street thugs that you support? So you blame anftifa and left wingers for the actions of obvious street thugs?
    Haha. No that's what the podcast was saying. It's quite interesting but not surprising all the skulduggery going on. Those street thugs are just ordinary Irish people. Most just working class people. Coolock is where my family lived before moving to Australia. They are very salt of the earth type of people there. Anyway people aren't against immigration per se but against the very large number that have come into Ireland when there isn't the accommodation available. Irish people can't get accommodation because there is a very severe shortage. Anyone that calls people protesting thugs hasn't looked into the issue and know nothing about the situation. It's the same thing with people trying to shame Irish people for not speaking Irish. They haven't a clue about the topic.

Last Online
    04-12-2024 @ 02:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    3/4 Hungarian, 1/4 Romanian
    Ethnicity
    3/4 Hungarian, 1/4 Romanian
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 7

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    Haha. No that's what the podcast was saying. It's quite interesting but not surprising all the skulduggery going on. Those street thugs are just ordinary Irish people. Most just working class people. Coolock is where my family lived before moving to Australia. They are very salt of the earth type of people there. Anyway people aren't against immigration per se but against the very large number that have come into Ireland when there isn't the accommodation available. Irish people can't get accommodation because there is a very severe shortage. Anyone that calls people protesting thugs hasn't looked into the issue and know nothing about the situation. It's the same thing with people trying to shame Irish people for not speaking Irish. They haven't a clue about the topic.
    I don't think they are all nice working class guys from the factory. Some are former criminals and thug type guys looking for a fight. The guys in the video ignore the bad elements and use antifa as a cover. Some might have what they think are good intentions but next thing you know they attack guy like me for having a Hungarian accent in Ireland. Even with this, I don't believe Ireland is really dangerous western place.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,596
    Given: 29,041

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Csaba View Post
    I don't think they are all nice working class guys from the factory. Some are former criminals and thug type guys looking for a fight. The guys in the video ignore the bad elements and use antifa as a cover. Some might have what they think are good intentions but next thing you know they attack guy like me for having a Hungarian accent in Ireland. Even with this, I don't believe Ireland is really dangerous western place.
    The majority of people protesting aren't like that. I do agree though that these type of things can bring in a bad element. The people organising these events should be very clear on their objective. Violence doesn't help and is counterproductive. They really need to use their vote as that is the way to make politicians listen.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Western Hunter-Gatherer
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,846
    Given: 846

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Russians is the biggest European nation now and back then

55,667,469 in 1897, we were still smaller than the Germans.

Germany counted 51,883,131 ethnic Germans in 1900 census, additional ~10 million Germans lived in Austria-Hungary.

Further back in time the Germans were always bigger.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,315
    Given: 7,547

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Russki View Post
    55,667,469 in 1897, we were still smaller than the Germans.

Germany counted 51,883,131 ethnic Germans in 1900 census, additional ~10 million Germans lived in Austria-Hungary.

Further back in time the Germans were always bigger.
    Germans probably had much more burgers than peasants, too. As for Slavic citizens, inhabitants of cities, Russians and Poles had the most in Slavic World and it's quite logical. Almost 9 mln of Russians who lived in the cities, probably none of Slavic nations had that much people in total back then.

For example, 1900 census in Serbia tells about 2,3 mln of Serbs in total and they used to be a rural nation, while 15% of Russians already lived in cities.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:04 PM
    Ethnicity
    Donauschwabe
    Country
    Hungary
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,403
    Given: 9,917

3 Not allowed!

I noticed tons of neo nazis in Hungary and they are not hiding.
    Im "lucky" because i know everything about the hungarian neonazi movements, thanks for my sister who is neonazi, she was member of Pax Hungarica. After the fall of communism, the first neonazi movements appeared as small groups, later these became a huge sub-culture among high school students. Eger (located in North Hungary) was the capital of skinheads.

The heyday of neonazis was in the 2000' years. At this time the whole Hungary was full of paramilitary groups, armed ex soldiers, various military training camps disguised as "summer camps". Although the neonazis had no political power in the parlament, they ruled the streets everywhere in countryside mostly in east & north Hungary. They terrorized gypsies all the time, including mass murders. A neonazi serial killer group killed 6 gypsie with guns between 2008-2009.

So Hungary was divided into two group: the skinhead countryside vs the liberal Budapest. The whole country was seethed because the leftist government opressed the nationalist voices. As it turned out, neonazis planned a putsch against the government. I mentioned the training camps, they practiced the strret fight, using weapons etc. The planning of putsch was very good and secret, unbelievable but the government had no idea whats going on.

The starting point happened in 2006, Ferenc Gyurcsány said his famous "we lied every day" speech and all hell broke loose. Every rural neonazi, far right, nationalist etc groups from every part of Hungary have been ordered to move to Budapest. It was in 2006 october 23, the anniversary of 56' revolution when there were tons of other people on the street. Neonazis besieged the television, and other goverment buildings and they started a very long streetfight against the police. Budapest was a real bloody battleground. Fortunatelly Buda was not really affected by the uprising, but Pest was burned. My sister was on the barricades, the putschists controlled many street. The situation became more difficult when tons of policeman started to stand with the rebels and they betrayed the government. So many times the citizens did not really know who is the real state authority or whats going on, there was chaos everywhere. The policeman have found some guns in civil cars, these wanted to move to Budapest. My sister said they were afraid of military intervention and the president will order the army to defeat the putschists. It was the most iconic moment, they toled a T-34 tank:

Fortunatelly the armed civil war never happened, the police defeated the neonazis completely. After that the government maked tons of show trials. My sister emigrated to abroad, she was afraid of the court, maybe they will summon her. After 2010 the Orbán government gived amnesty for everyone, so my sister moved back. Orbán banned neonazi movements but he has started a far right retoric and the Fidesz party (they declared themselves as successors of 2006 revolution) integrated them into their vote base. So nowadays its just a little subculture again without any power.

Identitarians are not neonazis btw.
    Most of them are not nazi indeed except some exception like Ábel Bódi the leader of local Identitarians. His career started as neonazi, now he is moderate and Orbán supporter.

Last Online
    Today @ 06:51 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,816
    Given: 11,696

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    For example, 1900 census in Serbia tells about 2,3 mln of Serbs in total and they used to be a rural nation, while 15% of Russians already lived in cities.
    In 1900 census, 14% of population of Serbia lived in towns, so it is not much difference than Russian 15%.

🔴
    🔵

Target: Dušan_scaled
    Distance: 1.7521% / 0.01752098
    60.4 Slavic: RUS_Sunghir_MA
    29.8 Roman: SRB_Svilos_Krusevlje
    9.8 Byzantine: TUR_Marmara_Ilipinar_Byz2

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    NW German
    Country
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    Tronder (G25)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 768
    Given: 613

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by oszkar07 View Post
    Nothing new, this has been the case in the western world for many decades.

So much for the femnazi false narrative that all sex workers are forced trafficked victims.

thousands in the west do this completly of their own choice, it is what it is.

(but if someone unwillingly gets found out as a working girl - the victim narrative is always an available prop to hide behind too)

There would be many Professional women today who are Lawyers, Doctors, Nurses - that possibly during their time in University for a time worked a side hustle job as sex worker. Happens quite a lot.
    Good proportion of sex workers in Brothels between 18 to 30 can be University students.
    Sorry, that's not true, or more exactly, it's bs. When I was studying in the 90s no girl I knew of had such a job. And it was quite unthinkable.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    NW German
    Country
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    Tronder (G25)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 768
    Given: 613

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rothaer View Post
    Can you elaborate?

Catholics do have a foreign ruler (the pope) that is mostly from a foreign people and that has naturally not congruent interests with Germans. This is sabotaging a full-scale German self-determination. What about that criticism don't you like?
    Religion is not a state affair. Religion is religion. And more I‘m not willing to say for the moment, because I don't want to fck up my next days in this minefield.

Page 45 of 125 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast

Thread Information