Atlantid
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by bosnian View Post
    norbert is angry because he is not lucky in the dating world? don't take it over black men,they are "fighting" for what they want...if you were a real man you would fight against them,not cry here
    You have a point there, but I am not in this category of men. I take good care of myself, have a degree and work hard to earn a living. It seems to be ignorance or something else on their part not weakness on my part.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,538
    Given: 1,428

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Norbert View Post
    You have a point there, but I am not in this category of men. I take good care of myself, have a degree and work hard to earn a living. It seems to be ignorance or something else on their part not weakness on my part.
    Maybe try one of the Russian mail brides websites? Instant pussy. I loved that Rescue Me episode where Tommy's chief got himself that mail bride and they tried to find out whether she was wearing panties or not.

Last Online
    12-27-2017 @ 12:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    s(k)lav
    Ethnicity
    a servent
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

0 Not allowed!

I am disappointed by White women on a daily basis. Every single time I go out I run into a very beautiful woman (a woman I would give anything to be with) with a non-White male. Usually the body language implies they are dating. Even if they are not dating, I can observe the helpless trance White women are when they're talking to a black man, they always blush and look childlike. It's sickening. It's starting to make me very distrustful of White women in general. I don't think I am even interested in a relationship at this point because I know our views would not coincide. Most if not practically all White women, save for a few on fora of this type, are die-hard liberals and if not they are flirting with that mental state.
    Why are you disappointed ?

Maybe they are beautifull when you see them, but maybe you see them better than their own self -conscience ? Did you think about that?
    If you enjoy in some girl's "whiteness" it doesn't mean that she knows what about you are talking, or what kind of compliment you would give to her?
    Like beauty , like atitude , appearance is "rotten" ...

I can testify, that there is some kind of tendency at least that white blondies will have some relations with darker guys or vice versa ...
    But I persuade you that I have even learnt to RECOGNIZE them ,
    believe me, they have something " puddingy and silly " in personality,
    like defective breed of Mother Nature ... they seems like - but ther aren't .

And about blushing, they can blush because they are atraccted , you know what , they look women like they want to devour them and that can be also just unproperly , you can be red and mad or disgusted .

You talk about them like they imperil you , but it is not true, they don't have anything to loose, that's why they are agressive in every life area ...

And white man must take care about his EVERYTHING ...

So relax, let the Nature eradicate its degenerates in most gallant way: the way of choice ...

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,538
    Given: 1,428

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dušan View Post
    Maybe try one of the Russian mail brides websites? Instant pussy. I loved that Rescue Me episode where Tommy's chief got himself that mail bride and they tried to find out whether she was wearing panties or not.

or

Last Online
    03-21-2013 @ 04:03 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    --
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19

0 Not allowed!

White men are the bigger culprits where I live. Mixed couples in general are fairly rare, and seeing single white women with apeling children in tow (which seems to be endemic in certain areas, at least according to forum posts) is even less common.
    It seems to me that I have lived alone—
    Alone, as one that liveth in a dream:
    As light on coldest marble, or the gleam
    Of moons eternal on a land of stone,
    The days have been to me. I have but known
    The silence of Thulean lands extreme—
    A silence all-attending and supreme
    As is the sea's enormous monotone.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-29-2012 @ 11:04 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Ancestry
    Eastern Serbia
    Country
    Serbia
    Taxonomy
    fairy...
    Politics
    Anyone for cake?
    Religion
    LOVE...
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14

0 Not allowed!

Maybe you should pay attention on different type on women? Why not start think about cute educated females, instead go mostly for the look? and if you search enough, you will find what you want.

And btw, here we don't have much individuals of other race, so mixing is not really common, but i noticed not small number of couples where one person is super hot, and other person is ugly (doesn't have to be only pretty girls and ugly guys, i saw opposite too), even they are same race.

Last Online
    03-11-2013 @ 09:15 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    white
    Ethnicity
    Tosk
    Country
    Greece
    Politics
    Ours is the fury
    Religion
    western shintoism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38

0 Not allowed!

I am disappointed by White women on a daily basis. Every single time I go out I run into a very beautiful woman (a woman I would give anything to be with) with a non-White male. Usually the body language implies they are dating. Even if they are not dating, I can observe the helpless trance White women are when they're talking to a black man, they always blush and look childlike. It's sickening. It's starting to make me very distrustful of White women in general. I don't think I am even interested in a relationship at this point because I know our views would not coincide. Most if not practically all White women, save for a few on fora of this type, are die-hard liberals and if not they are flirting with that mental state.

For example, two women who I have had a (sort-of) crush on in the past year in the half have started dating non-Whites. One, a stunning German-American girl is dating a Hispanic and another girl, a blond who works at a store I frequent is now dating what looks like a Middle Easterner. :mad
    Have you read "Hunter" ?

Banned
    Last Online
    07-06-2012 @ 06:26 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England
    Region
    City of London
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48

0 Not allowed!

I take good care of myself, have a degree and work hard to earn a living.
    But if you dont have a personality your job and degree and high opinion of yourself count for SFA.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-12-2012 @ 07:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    American
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by mymy View Post
    Maybe you should pay attention on different type on women? Why not start think about cute educated females, instead go mostly for the look? and if you search enough, you will find what you want.

And btw, here we don't have much individuals of other race, so mixing is not really common, but i noticed not small number of couples where one person is super hot, and other person is ugly (doesn't have to be only pretty girls and ugly guys, i saw opposite too), even they are same race.
    Mymy, I am not a superficial person. I am talking about women who impressed me in one way or another. I don't give a second thought to trashy types who happen to be attractive. The women I see are mostly educated, well dressed and move around elegantly implying that they came from a good family and have a good means to support themselves.

It has been my experience that women who are above average in terms of looks and intelligence are more likely to be liberal and date outside their race.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-08-2012 @ 06:50 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Wog
    Ethnicity
    Georgian
    Country
    Georgia
    Politics
    Liberal Conservatism
    Religion
    Agnostic child of Orthodox Church
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42

0 Not allowed!

Maybe Hispanic and Middle Eastern dudes were somewhat really impressive? Or these girls simultaneosly decided to date someone "exotic". Either way statistics shows interracial marriages in US are quite rare and your bashing of white chicks is not very justified IMO.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information