PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Strategies for World Domination - Page 2
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Strategies for World Domination

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-25-2024 @ 10:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    American-
    Ancestry
    Anglo/Slavic
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,406
    Given: 1,560

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by 1stLightHorse View Post
    Wow man, great ideas. Yeah, if not advanced enough to alter DNA, we could manually breed a race of mentally retarded slaves. OMG you just made me realise something...When i was younger i knew a guy who actually lacked oxygen at birth. He was a fully grown adult male, very strong, smart enough to drive and to operate a cash register, but beyond this not much. He used to run marathons. I just realised....We could literally, deprive the babies of oxygen at birth, but not enough to kill them... Voila. The perfect slave.
    Or maybe we could somehow remove the part of their brain that does anything creative, imaginative, deep thinking or any kind of problem solving. I'd say also take out the part that makes a person feel emotions. Leave them completely dumbed down. Only leave the part responsible for motor functions intact.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    06-08-2022 @ 08:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,868
    Given: 5,287

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by dp93 View Post
    Or maybe we could somehow remove the part of their brain that does anything creative, imaginative, deep thinking or any kind of problem solving. I'd say also take out the part that makes a person feel emotions. Leave them completely dumbed down. Only leave the part responsible for motor functions intact.
    Yeah, now we're talking! This would have to be possible. Maybe damaging the brain somehow, manually. This wouldn't require surgery...Or, we could just essentially keep the lowest IQ slaves and breed them to each other, and sterilize any smart undesirables.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    American-
    Ancestry
    Anglo/Slavic
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Lol dude this reminded me of this scene from the movie "Hannibal" Hannibal Lecter cuts Ray Liotta's head open takes out a piece of his brain and he turns into a complete imbecile with no memory of who he is whatsoever. He even feeds him his own brain. LOL. Yeah I'm thinking of doing something similar that requires less effort.

http://www.anyclip.com/movies/hannibal/brain-meal/

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Lol dude this reminded me of this scene from the movie "Hannibal" Hannibal Lecter cuts Ray Liotta's head open takes out a piece of his brain and he turns into a complete imbecile with no memory of who he is whatsoever. He even feeds him his own brain. LOL. Yeah I'm thinking of doing something similar that requires less effort.

http://www.anyclip.com/movies/hannibal/brain-meal/
    Hahaha, i remember this scene. Amazing! His demeanor is perfectly stupid as well (Ray liotta). I wonder if this would be possible. Do you know? I have no medical knowledge like this lol.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    American-
    Ancestry
    Anglo/Slavic
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Hahaha, i remember this scene. Amazing! His demeanor is perfectly stupid as well (Ray liotta). I wonder if this would be possible. Do you know? I have no medical knowledge like this lol.
    Yes totally submissive and obedient just like a slave should be. I think it's totally possible there's actually a procedure called a Lobotomy where the frontal lobe of the brain is surgically removed. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobotomy I think this would be too costly and wasteful on subhuman slaves. I'm thinking a quicker way. Maybe some kind of electroshock to the brain where it kills just enough brain cells but doesn't kill the person.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    American-
    Ancestry
    Anglo/Slavic
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

That would be cool if there's a drug that enters the nervous system as a pathogen and only targets certain areas of the brain such as creativity, free thinking, complex thinking, awareness, and memory and starts killing the brain cells in that part of the brain by depleting them of oxygen similar to AIDS virus. I bet my money that the CIA has such a thing created but is keeping it secret from the public. Many people think they were the ones that created the AIDS virus as well.

Last Online
    06-11-2020 @ 12:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sarmatian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Wild Steppe
    Taxonomy
    Archaic Übermensch
    Politics
    Savage
    Religion
    dem boobiez
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,088
    Given: 3,785

0 Not allowed!

Wow man, great ideas. Yeah, if not advanced enough to alter DNA, we could manually breed a race of mentally retarded slaves. OMG you just made me realise something...When i was younger i knew a guy who actually lacked oxygen at birth. He was a fully grown adult male, very strong, smart enough to drive and to operate a cash register, but beyond this not much. He used to run marathons. I just realised....We could literally, deprive the babies of oxygen at birth, but not enough to kill them... Voila. The perfect slave.
    Amount of oxygen a baby exposed to during first few months of his life is a crucial for future intellectual development of an individual. Lack of oxygen forces brain to prioritize development of different areas: those responsible for basic functions are maintained on normal level at expense of areas responsible for higher functions. Simple daily walks outdoors in first year of childs life can make a difference between sceintific genious and average sheeple. Find a way to keep all newborns in non-ventilated room for first month or two and you'll get a generation of imbeciles.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

That would be cool if there's a drug that enters the nervous system as a pathogen and only targets certain areas of the brain such as creativity, free thinking, complex thinking, awareness, and memory and starts killing the brain cells in that part of the brain by depleting them of oxygen similar to AIDS virus. I bet my money that the CIA has such a thing created but is keeping it secret from the public. Many people think they were the ones that created the AIDS virus as well.
    Dude, these ideas are killer (no pun intended). I would bet also, but not just the CIA. Private companies are doing so much of this too because if they create something really powerful, and the government decides to buy it, the payoff is immense.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmatian View Post
    Amount of oxygen a baby exposed to during first few months of his life is a crucial for future intellectual development of an individual. Lack of oxygen forces brain to prioritize development of different areas: those responsible for basic functions are maintained on normal level at expense of areas responsible for higher functions. Simple daily walks outdoors in first year of childs life can make a difference between sceintific genious and average sheeple. Find a way to keep all newborns in non-ventilated room for first month or two and you'll get a generation of imbeciles.
    Wow nice, thanks for your input. That's really interesting.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    American-
    Ancestry
    Anglo/Slavic
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmatian View Post
    Haha thanks for your input. This reminds me. Where should we keep the slaves? I'm thinking of some kind of facility similar to a mental ward. With no windows or sunlight and totally disconnected from the outside world. We can feed them cheap genetically modified food it won't really matter. Now that you mention ventilation I have a great idea. We would infect them with our drug through the ventilation of this facility. An airborn pathogen. They will be totally unaware of it. They will breath it into their bodies without even knowing it.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information