Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,295
    Given: 13,644

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vasconcelos View Post
    Again you don't make any sense at all. Shoot yourself.
    What is that you do not understand? Modern world (technology, science...) was created largely by northern Europeans thanks to their efforts in the last four, five hundred years. It can't be more simpler.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-22-2020 @ 07:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Ancestry
    Beira Alta e Douro
    Country
    Portugal
    Region
    Asturias
    Y-DNA
    E-BY36858
    mtDNA
    H20
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Atlantomed + CM
    Hero
    old village folk
    Relationship Status
    In a civil union
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,263
    Given: 5,005

0 Not allowed!

You have a pretty damaged head, your actions here serve as evidence of how disturbed you are - no sane person spends a whole weekend on one internet topic discussing this crap with twisted and fallacious arguments. Get a life or end it, either way is fine.

I'm off to do something productive, which you seem unable to do because of your inferior genes (lol).

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vasconcelos View Post
    You have a pretty damaged head, your actions here serve as evidence of how disturbed you are - no sane person spends a whole weekend on one internet topic discussing this crap with twisted and fallacious arguments. Get a life or end it, either way is fine..
    Fallacious? Why? Give me some arguments or GTFO! In any case it seems that you lack knowledge.

Last Online
    03-10-2021 @ 11:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Solin View Post
    What is that you do not understand? Modern world (technology, science...) was created largely by northern Europeans thanks to their efforts in the last four, five hundred years. It can't be more simpler.
    Which were these fabulous inventions created by Northerners not really Northerners?
    But If French are Northerners, Icelandic are from another planet? And Greenlandic?

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Xárszászát View Post
    Which were these fabulous inventions created by Northerners not really Northerners?
    Because of the very question "which were these fabulous..." tells me that you lack knowledge since I am not crazy to fill so much pages here. As I have said just turn around its the (vast majority of) modern world.

But If French are Northerners, Icelandic are from another planet? And Greenlandic?
    Then why 23andme lists them under norther Europeans? They are obviously northern European since dr. McDonald chromosome painting says so. It is an empirical science. They may be closer to some southern Europeans than Icelandic people, but they unlike southern Europeans get on dr. Mcdonald's chromosome painting what they get. We had similar analogy already where a Swede who has minor foreign ancestry would still be closer to Swede... Now do we really need to go back at this for 10th time or does anyone has anything else to say?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    09-17-2017 @ 12:33 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bell Beaker ish
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    29/32 English, 2/32 Welsh, 1/32 Scottish
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    I-M253
    mtDNA
    U5a1b4
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,955
    Given: 11,022

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Brat Ian View Post
    The British began to wear shoes in the 15th century, the Croats 3000 BC wore all types of footwear that exist today. The Romans were a little more advanced and wore sandals.
    Lol...

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson View Post
    Lol...
    What can I say? As I have said they only know to come up with what happened zillion years ago and Croats did not even exist 3000BC loool

Banned
    Last Online
    02-13-2018 @ 05:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Vatican-City
    Region
    Slavonija-Baranya
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,569
    Given: 2,481

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson View Post
    Lol...
    Lets hope that she is at least cute.

Last Online
    03-10-2021 @ 11:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Solin View Post
    Because of the very question "which were these fabulous..." tells me that you lack knowledge since I am not crazy to fill so much pages here. As I have said just turn around its the (vast majority of) modern world.

Then why 23andme lists them under norther Europeans? They are obviously northern European since dr. McDonald chromosome painting says so. It is an empirical science. They may be closer to some southern Europeans than Icelandic people, but they unlike southern Europeans get on dr. Mcdonald's chromosome painting what they get. We had similar analogy already where a Swede who has minor foreign ancestry would still be closer to Swede... Now do we really need to go back at this for 10th time or does anyone has anything else to say?
    And by coincidence of this magic science you forget to tell how and why they are superiour (and by the way, why haven't they been superiour throughout all history?) and then you even deny pointing out whatever proof of their superiority.
    Do you know? Pygmey shows 23andms which lists them under Northern Europeans.
    And for things happened "zillion(non existent number, maybe Northerners discovered it) years ago. I would say: do you think all neither mentioned nor explained inventions by these magic Northerners (but the same poor northerners don't seem to agree with you, it must be strange: they are so often praised and considered racially superior that they got sick of it) would've happened without ancient inventions?
    Hmmm...I see Nuke and Atomic energy done by Neolithic Northern (obviously) hunter-gatherers, do you imagine? A reactor in a cave?
    Uber-primitive!

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Xárszászát View Post
    And by coincidence of this magic science you forget to tell how and why they are superiour (and by the way, why haven't they been superiour throughout all history?) and then you even deny pointing out whatever proof of their superiority.
    I do not know why, but as I have said today (and in the last centuries) we can see who is the superior and let us not forget that southern Europeans are like half northern European themselves and as I have said it is much complex world today and especially in the last centuries when all this things had to be discovered almost from scratch.

Do you know? Pygmey shows 23andms which lists them under Northern Europeans.
    I was referring to the fact that 23andme lists them with Germans as northern Europeans.

Someones data I found on the net. I was referring to this where they are by the 23andme company listed as such purposely probably for a reason
    Spoiler!

I would say: do you think all neither mentioned nor explained inventions by these magic Northerners (but the same poor northerners don't seem to agree with you, it must be strange: they are so often praised and considered racially superior that they got sick of it) would've happened without ancient inventions?
    Probably not (but probably), but it is crazy to compare the transistor with the wheel if you get my point

Hmmm...I see Nuke and Atomic energy done by Neolithic Northern (obviously) hunter-gatherers, do you imagine? A reactor in a cave?
    Uber-primitive!
    Explain yourself better! I may have some hints what you are trying to say (who to mention if that is your purpose), but I will not rush

Page 51 of 88 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread Information