blank
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 736
    Given: 153

2 Not allowed!

Default British ancestry almost all from Celtic and Germanic Conqueres

I have seen alot of evidence in Y DNA, aust DNA, and hair color. That people in the British isles trace maybe almost all of their ancestry to Insular Celtic invasions anywhere from 3,000-4,3000ybp and Germanic invasions from about 400-600ad. Since the British isels are so remote you would except they are the most original for their area genetically but they probably have changed the most from migrations out of all Europeans.
    Almost all Y DNA of pre Celts is almost non extisint

This is the weakest and most simple part of my argument. Irleand unlike Britian did not face huge Germanic invasions. They do have some Germanic Y DNA from inter marriage and i guess Vikings who also went to Britain. But basically Ireland, Wales, and Highlands of Scotland have kept almost only Insular Celtic Y DNA. They range from 80-98% of Germanic Italo Celtic R1b1a2a1a L11 i am pretty sire almost all is under Italo Celtic R1b S116/P312 or R1b L21.

So before Germanic invasions the British isles would have had probably 90%> Y DNA under R1b1a2a1a L11. When i was looking for Y DNA that may not be from Celtic invasions. I2a2a1 M284 was the first one i looked at. Its age estimates were only 3,000 years old so probably 100's maybe 1,000 years after Insular Celts would have taken control. Also I2a2a shows signs of being spread by other Celts and Germanic tribes in the bronze and iron ages so it would make sense this ws brought over by Insular Celts with R1b L21.

The next candate was I2a1b2 L161.1. It is called Isles but is found in many parts of Europe.

here is a map from FTDNA

It is by far most popular in the British isles and since it is very popular in Britanny who are Britons who ran away from Germanic invasion tells me it was popular in the British isles in at least Insular Celtic times from 1,500-4,00ybp. I2a1b period is very popular in eastern Europe in central and south eastern Europe it is almost always over 20%. So it is kind of the hg I of eastern Europe I guess I2a1b1 L161.1 is the western and central European branch. It is estimated according to FTDNA to be 6,600 years old i think it was spread by farming and since farming in Europe sprea through first eastern Europe some I2a1b was picked up and brought to centrala dn western Europe. So I think it is a pre Celtic Y DNA haplgroup of the British isles. Since 24 of 31 Y DNA samples from Neloithic western Europe had G2a. and that it seems the farmers that spread acroos Europe from 9,000-5,500ybp who all came from a father culture in western Anatolia were mainly G2a and E1b1b. That most G2a and E1b1b in the British isles in pre Celtic. But it still seems like the Insular Celts nearly made the native paternal lineages extinct deifntley because of conquest.

Red hair and K12b Gedorsian are most popular in the British isles both associated with the spread of Germanic Italo Celtic languages.

Germanic Italo Celtic R1b1a2a1 L51 father R1b1a2a L23 is centered around Caucus, Anatolia, and Iraq and also popular in southeastern Europe. There is no doubt that all non mid eastern R1b descends from R1b that migrated out of the mid east. It seems like the haplogroup may have originated there too. So at some point either R1b L23 or its father R1b M269 or its grandfather R1b P297 had to of migrated out of the mid east into Europe anywhere from 10,000-6,000ybp. The Gedorsian in the K12b aust DNA test is a off branch of their west asian. It shows a huge connection in distribution with heavily R1b people.

I think it is pretty obvious the Gedorsian stayed in R1b1a2a1 L51 Germanic Italo Celts as they traveled acroos Europe. And it is highest in the British isles where R1b1a2a1 L51 is highest. maybe because they have the highest amount of blood from proto Germanic Italo Celtic speakers.

Red hair also shows huge connections with the distribution of Germanic Italo Celtic R1b1a2a1 L51 not with the rest of R1b though. The reason is probably because as R1b L51 father R1b L23 was migrating out of the mid east it inter married with a very red haired group of Europeans who then became mainly R1b L23 in Y DNA. Then as they spread to western Europe starting 5,000ybp forming into R1b L51 they spread that Y DNA, Germanic Italo Celtic languages, Gedorsian, and red hair in western Europe. It is so obvious that red hair in Scandinavia is from Germanic's. I think it is defintley possibly their brother group Italo Celts spread it to western Europe to. Since The British isles have the most before Germanic invasions it would have been 10-15% this is more evidence they have the most Germanic Italo celtic blood in western Europe. And since red hair is recessive and that they have 10-15% it makes sense that the natives were almost completely killed off.

Evidence England and Lowlands of Scotland have mainly Blood from Germanic invaders 400-600ad.

The Y DNA of England and Lowlands of Scotland has alot of Germanic.

Her is a map of Germanic R1b S21/U16 u can see England and LOwlands of Scotland have about 20-30% more than most Germanic speakers.
    Y DNA I1 would have not existed in pre Celtic and pre Germanic people of the British isles. Here is a map of I1 and u can see it is very popular in basically the same areas of England and Lowlands of Scotland as R1b S21.

Overall England and Lowlands of Scotland have about 40-60% Y DNA from the Germanic invasions. Also red hair if u look above is 5-10% in most of England Lowlands of Scotland area while in Ireland, highlands of Scotland, and Wales it is mainly 10-15%. The Germanic tribes that invaded would have had about 3-10% red hair so they reduced the amount of red hair.

Also fair hair is higher around England and lowlands of Scotland than in Ireland, Wales, and highlands of Scotland. Obvisouly because of their Germanic blood which came from areas were fair hair is very popular.

This is kind of loose evidence but it does show that The Germanic tribes that invaded Britain really came form were they said they did. and people who say they are descended from them really are mainly descended form them. Since Germanic tribes could kill off so much of the Insular Celtic blood in recorded times after the Roman empire why couldnt Insular Celts done the same 3,000-4,300ybp which it seems they did.

Basically what i am trying to say is people in the British isles are really a results of Celtic invasions(3,000-4,300ybp) and Germanic invasions (400ad-600ad). So their ancestry was truly mixed and created in the bronze and iron ages. It is hard to believe almost twice people groups in the British isles were almost eliminated.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-22-2020 @ 07:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Ancestry
    Beira Alta e Douro
    Country
    Portugal
    Region
    Asturias
    Y-DNA
    E-BY36858
    mtDNA
    H20
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Atlantomed + CM
    Hero
    old village folk
    Relationship Status
    In a civil union
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,265
    Given: 5,011

1 Not allowed!

Galicians as the blondest in Iberia with over 20% rofl

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    09-25-2015 @ 04:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    blank
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vasconcelos View Post
    Galicians as the blondest in Iberia with over 20% rofl
    didnt know that but that does not have to do with British and Irish does it?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Ancestry
    Beira Alta e Douro
    Country
    Portugal
    Region
    Asturias
    Y-DNA
    E-BY36858
    mtDNA
    H20
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Atlantomed + CM
    Hero
    old village folk
    Relationship Status
    In a civil union
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Haired View Post
    didnt know that but that does not have to do with British and Irish does it?
    Not much, but those "light eyes/hair" maps are full of sh*t.

Last Online
    11-08-2020 @ 11:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    Duck
    Ancestry
    of the world.
    Country
    Brazil
    Taxonomy
    Quinqueracial Duckoid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 456
    Given: 1,471

1 Not allowed!

That title statement is quite a stretch. Y-DNA only represents male lineages.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    blank
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Benacer View Post
    That title statement is quite a stretch. Y-DNA only represents male lineages.
    I know that which is why i said it was the weakest part of my argument. Put since red hair shows huge signs of being spread to west Europe from Germanic Italo Celts and that British and Irish have the most originally before Germanic invasion it would have been 10-15% in Britian and Ireland. Also Gedorsian shows huge signs of also being spread to west Europe by Germanic Italo Celts because R1b orignally was from the mid east and that mid east blood still pops up in aust dna. And the British isles have the most. So i can at least say they have the most blood and probably mainly decended from Germanic Italo Celts that arrived in west Europe about 5,000ybp. Then iu can see how i showed that England and lowlands of scotland both have their own Anglo Saxon language are probably mainly decended from Germanic tribes from around Netherlands and Denmark. What this shows is two times in British history people groups were nearlly completly killed off in war. And that people in the British isles mainly descend from Celtic (3,000-4,300ybp) and Germanic invaders (400ad-600ad). Really everyone in the world's genetics is a results of war and migrations over thousands of years. Mainly Europeans, mid easterns, and Indians because those areas have had the technology to make huge invasions and conquer large areas since really the Neolithic age.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    blank
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Not much, but those "light eyes/hair" maps are full of sh*t.
    I turst them they make sense to me. I have noticed people in Britian, Ireland, and Germany have basically the same amount of light hair and eyes. While French have alot more dark hair and eyes and these maps show that Spanish and Italians are almost only dark haired and eyed. And From the Scandinavians i have seen it is true they are mainly light haired and eyed these maps are form real studies they seem totally liget. Maybe they are not perfectly accurate but pretty close.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Ancestry
    Beira Alta e Douro
    Country
    Portugal
    Region
    Asturias
    Y-DNA
    E-BY36858
    mtDNA
    H20
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Atlantomed + CM
    Hero
    old village folk
    Relationship Status
    In a civil union
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Haired View Post
    I turst them they make sense to me. I have noticed people in Britian, Ireland, and Germany have basically the same amount of light hair and eyes. While French have alot more dark hair and eyes and these maps show that Spanish and Italians are almost only dark haired and eyed. And From the Scandinavians i have seen it is true they are mainly light haired and eyed these maps are form real studies they seem totally liget. Maybe they are not perfectly accurate but pretty close.
    How much have you travelled around Europe? You're 15, I bet you haven't set foot on all those countries you named more than once (or once, even), so what makes sense to you can and probably is far from the truth. People like you are usually heavily based on stereotypes and false perceptions of truth.

And no, the maps are not "from real studies" - at least the pigmentation ones.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    blank
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

How much have you travelled around Europe? You're 15, I bet you haven't set foot on all those countries you named more than once (or once, even), so what makes sense to you can and probably is far from the truth. People like you are usually heavily based on stereotypes and false perceptions of truth.

And no, the maps are not "from real studies" - at least the pigmentation ones.
    I live in probably the most diverse city in the world and have for my whole live. There are many full blooded polish, Russian, Sicilan and other Italian, Full blooded Spanish hispanic's, My family is orignally from the mid west farmers were almost everyone is German. The amish are full blooded Germans. I have seen full blooded Swedish, Finnish, Irish, Serbian, Bosnian, Romanien's. And i have seen many people of mixed British ancestry. I did go to the UK as a really little kid. I have seen full blooded native americans there is a center in my neigherhood, Chinese, Koreans, Japense. There are tons and tons of INdian and Pakistni people in the neighborhood. I have seen people many people from Nepal. Of course i have seen african americans so west Africans, i have seen tall and skinny east africans. Sudense who have supringly pale skin and Caucasian looking faces since they have so Y DNA J1, Southwest asian in globe13 aust dna test they are mainly from the nubains who had constant contcat with north african and arab Caucasians.

I have seen almost no French and not that many Spainish or Portugese. JUst about all white Americans are a mix of many diff countries in Europe, the two main ones UK and Germany. but way more from Germany if u look at famous american last names almost all are in the English language like Smith and Williams so the UK. I know i cant speak as an expert but from what i have seen these maps are pretty accurate.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    09-17-2017 @ 12:33 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bell Beaker ish
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    29/32 English, 2/32 Welsh, 1/32 Scottish
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    I-M253
    mtDNA
    U5a1b4
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,001
    Given: 11,123

1 Not allowed!

Yes our main mixtures are - on the Celtic side - basically a mixture of insular Celtic (so Irish/northern British-like) and French-like DNA and our main Germanic mixtures are Danish/German with a smaller amount of Dutch-like and Norwegian/Swedish-like DNA. So your average person from the British Isles is a mix of French, Insular British/Irish, German and Scandinavian. Although it varies quite a bit by region, and seemingly it varies a fair bit between families (although they should be quite representative of their origins).

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information