Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Reduced Armenids - Their Traits and History, Particularly in the Jewish People

Banned
    Last Online
    10-11-2016 @ 06:16 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    No idea
    Politics
    Conservative
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Agrippa View Post
    Thats "interesting", but not so much because Nordids should tend towards a deeper fossa canina too, but rather because they wrote nothing about that for the "Orientals", whats really a mystery.

But probably not as much, because they describe the "Orientals" as taller and hairier than typical Arabids are, so probably as much in a Iranid than Arabid direction going.

Its a very, very basic scheme without more differentiations, its from the Polish School, can't say very much about it otherwise.
    Is it not a good idea to read polish writings? I dont want to be reading the wrong stuff. The table is saying the nordic can have ci up to 82 and fi as low as 84. Im reading coons book right now I got from the local library. I only read parts of it. I dont know much about the mideast or the jews. Everything I know about the jews is on the internet.

Progressive Collectivist Agrippa's Avatar
    Last Online
    01-17-2012 @ 01:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 364
    Given: 0

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Seeker View Post
    Is it not a good idea to read polish writings? I dont want to be reading the wrong stuff. The table is saying the nordic can have ci up to 82 and fi as low as 84. Im reading coons book right now I got from the local library. I only read parts of it. I dont know much about the mideast or the jews. Everything I know about the jews is on the internet.
    I'd say it is not bad to know the Polish writings, which can be valuable, but there were different authors in Poland too and it is like it is with others too, some things they got right, others probably less so.

Also the basic Polish system was quite specific in its mathematical approach, limited numbers of types etc. One has to know that especially if it's about the way they use certain terms in contrast to other anthropological schools.
    Last edited by Agrippa; 05-29-2010 at 03:10 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information