View Poll Results: Do you find Mongolian women prettier than average Asian women

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

22 66.67%
  • No

11 33.33%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Pictures of Mongolian women ( beautiful, blue eyes, red hair, blonde hair, green eyes )

Last Online
    05-24-2015 @ 11:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    shcythian. turkic . mongolic
    Ethnicity
    nogay
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 13

0 Not allowed!

At least they have neoteny, less sweating, less hair on the legs, less feminism)) Still they are very cute girl

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    07-05-2019 @ 08:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,314
    Given: 71

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ordar View Post
    SPECIAL REPORT: 79% of Swedish males believe Mongolia has world’s hottest women

Despite living in a country where an absurd proportion of the female population is thin, young, blonde and insanely attractive, 79% of the male population of Sweden somehow believes that Mongolia’s women are the sexiest in the world.

“Oh yes, there’s no comparison,” said Karl Tomasson, 34, an electrician in Stockholm. “The Mongolian ladies have that subtle charm and special grace that I find the most attractive. Their high cheekbones, their smooth complexions, and their delicately sculpted limbs…it just drives me wild.”

Even though he spends each day surrounded by beautiful women from his native country, any one of whom could have been a high-fashion model or a Miss Universe contestant for Christ’s sake, Thorstad is adamant that Mongolian women, more than any other nation on earth, have “got it goin’ on.”

Nor is he alone in his opinion. A recent survey conducted by the Swedish National Data Service revealed that 79% of Swedish males aged 18-35 deem Mongolian females to be the sexiest in the world, for the love of God.

“Ya sure,” said Adam Eklund, 22, a computer programmer in Malmö. “Them Mongolian girls have the nicest faces, you betcha. And they have really beautiful eyes, too, doncha know. If I could go anywhere in the world and date anybody I wanted, I’d be sure to head straight to Ulaanbaatar and pick out one o’ them girls there, ya sure.”

Ivar Vinter, 27, a fashion and glamour photographer based in Stockholm, was even more vehement in his support of the Mongolian feminine aesthetic, if that makes any sense at all. “I just get so sick and tired of snapping pictures of tall, statuesque women with perfect hair and nails and teeth brighter than the snows of Norrland,” he said, taking a break from a group swimsuit photography session with Yvette Rachelle, Elin Nordegren, and Vendela Kirsebom in strapless bikinis. “They make me sick. Their hair is so golden and lustrous, and their skin is so smooth and flawless. Ugh, that’s so totally not me. How I long to make the pilgrimage to Central Asia and get lost among the 1.5-meter beauty queens of the steppes.”
    “I just can’t rest until I line up a Mongolian stunner in full-body deel standing in front of her goat-skin yurt,” Vinter added.

Vinter, though he lives in a country which one hundred goddamn percent of the American and central European male population would give their right fucking arm to visit, says that he feels “bored” at his job and “has no energy” for the dating scene.

“I mean, everywhere I go, I have these young, lithe, virile women with ice-blue eyes and gorgeous figures throwing themselves at me,” he said, yawning as Vendela Kirsebom pulled her swimsuit down lower to show the cameraman the curve of her thigh. “I’m going out of my mind with the monotony.”
    Adam Eklund gave the dating scene in Malmö “an honest try, there” but “it didn’t really work out, doncha know.”

“I tried the ol’ dating service, ya sure,” Eklund continued. “Online, doncha know. I met Czech girls, Polish girls, Norwegian girls, Danish girls. Blondes,brunettes, redheads, tanned, fair-skinned, freckly, curvaceous, graceful, sensuous, sultry, forthright and high on life. The whole bunch of ‘em were stacked like Christmas trees, too. But it just wasn’t for me, doncha know. I gotta get me out to Mongolia sometime soon, you betcha.”
    Meanwhile, a quick poll by the Mongolian government reveals that 92% of Mongolian women, sadly, would not be interested in dating a Swedish man.

“Swedish? Ewww,” said Badar Bolormaa, 23, of Tov Aymag. “No thank you. I’ll stick with my current boyfriend,
    thanks. I just love men with wind-burned faces and tangled hair who stay out for weeks hunting wolves and come home wearing the skins of their catch. There’s nothing else in the world for me.”

At press time, Karl Tomasson, Adam Eklund and Ivar Vintner had just finished booking plane tickets to Ulaanbaatar, if you can believe it. Each man declared his firm intention to go and “find the girl of [their] dreams.”

“Ya sure, you betcha,” Eklund added.

http://www.rabblerousetheworld.com/s...hottest-women/

Is a bullshit source. I heard western Europeans voted Singaporean women the 4th most beaultiful girls in the world but Singaporeans are ethnic Chinese and they look freaking ugly as sin

The Mongolian girls you see on the streets everyday look ugly and nothing like the cherry pick girls you see on their media

The typical young and old women look like this

Not even a member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European, Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian (privately view myself as Aryan)
    Country
    Brunei
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    R1a-Z282-YP350
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,603
    Given: 8,911

0 Not allowed!

Butler, you have returned, wow.

Last Online
    12-03-2017 @ 11:49 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    jatt
    Ethnicity
    south asian
    Country
    India
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,427
    Given: 682

0 Not allowed!

This dude butler king is not indian n neither represents indians. As no indian would care about eye color and hair color shit the way he writes abt it. Mongolian women are pretty.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    07-05-2019 @ 08:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,314
    Given: 71

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by jatt View Post
    This dude butler king is not indian n neither represents indians. As no indian would care about eye color and hair color shit the way he writes abt it. Mongolian women are pretty.
    Mongolian females are ugly, a few model cannot represent the entire population and I believe they find caucasian women much better.

For example the Nepalese Indians have much more Mongoloid male DNA than female, suggesting that historically Mongoloid men kidnap Indo-Aryan females for sex and interbreeding or it could be just low caste tribes who married Mongoloid males too much

Hatchling
    Last Online
    02-09-2015 @ 01:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    Ukraine
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

2 Not allowed!

Some Mongolians girl iknow
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last Online
    06-03-2024 @ 04:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    Kazakh
    Country
    Australia
    Religion
    non-religious
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 831
    Given: 2,679

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    Mongolian women are beautiful. But the pictures of the ones with blonde hair/blue green eyes are primarily Kazakhs who are minorities in Mongolia. Most Mongolian women do not have those features. I consider the most beautiful Asian women to be Mongolians, Northern Chinese and Koreans, they share similar characteristics.
    Not really. Mongols are different. A lot of them similar and can pass as kazakhs.

There are some koreans in Kazakhstan. They are very different from Mongolians.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Kazakh
    Country
    Australia
    Religion
    non-religious
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ButlerKing View Post
    The typical young and old women look like this

Those are Inner Mongolian women. Who don't look mongolian at all.

Oroqen women from China...

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Kazakh
    Country
    Australia
    Religion
    non-religious
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ButlerKing View Post
    Western Mongolia used to be part of Kazakhstan, and Turkic regions before Mongolians from the central and east expanded to the west.

Not really. Kazakhs in Western Mongolia are just recent immigrants.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information