Country
    Turkey
    Religion
    Death
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,838
    Given: 1,720

0 Not allowed!

It's really amazing that while Russians themselves are quite calm and reasonable in this thread, some French and Moorish subhumans consistently shitting blood all over it and seeking a reason to go berserk against Turkey and Turks.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-18-2017 @ 10:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Gone
    Ethnicity
    Gone
    Ancestry
    Gone
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Gone
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,858
    Given: 1,530

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Viriato View Post
    Lol, of course it is not. There was never a genocide perpetrated by the Portuguese. We never tried to wipe out anyone from Earth or had anything to do with ethnic cleansing. Sure, we did committed some wicked stuff, mostly slave trading but still nothing compared to what sub human Ottomans did along their history. Ah, also important to state it: we do recognize what we did and we learn it at school, unlike sub human Turds and their propaganda education (if there is such a thing as education in Turkey).
    This paragraph is full of contradictions you fucking imbecile. Do you even read what you write?

I am neutral about it as I have said it before.
    You are about as neutral as a Kurdish suicide bomber blowing himself up in a bus station full of civilians.

You know that will never happen, lol. Besides the average Moor was way lighter than the average Turd. Just check most Berberids.
    Even the whitest christian Moor has the misfortune of having at least 4-5% subsaharan blood ruunning through his/her veins, a fact that pierces every white-supremacist Moor's heart like a knife. I spit on your whiteness, my personal world is centered around other stuff.

Lol, yeah "only" 900-1.2 millions You guys are just ridiculous. There are many reliable studies that claim that the number can be as high as 2 million people, so I was being modest. In just a few months you were able to murder more people than we ever did in 500 years of colonization. And if we count all the other atrocities committed by the Ottoman Kebab Empire, one can only imagine...
    What you have done in South America alone was one of the most disgusting crimes in entire history. Naked jungle people vs Moors with muskets and armor LEL. What an honorable history. Just so you know, most Armenians died at the hands of Kurdish bandits during the deportation, ironic isn't it?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-12-2022 @ 03:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 485
    Given: 1,104

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aëlwenn View Post
    It's not a myth, muslim are really stupid with low iq, god.

Im not afraid, I talking about me and Britanny and Normandy.

And our politicians are fuckin shit, but we know that very well.

Don't fantasmize about arabs And negros here. If you read regional newspaper you can see peoples here don't support them anymore. And don't support Turkish rats anymore too.
    I don't know if it's your ugly face, your evil eyes and your smelling teeth.
    Or just Europeans are not born for living with rats like muslims.
    Stupid or not, They are colonizing your country rapidly, If you think their high birth rates and keeping immigration

I talk about all France,not one region, You do not live in a glass bell, Am I wrong, If there is more refugees in Paris and Marseille in that there are more job

opportunities there like everyone migrate to Istanbul from Anatolia in Turkey, It is not because you are tough guys in Breton, About your Insults to Muslims,

Try to tell your Stupid Words to the face of an Arab in your country, If you can tell any shit IRL
    Posted by Turkic Wannabe Greek Rape Product, Witness

And I dont even talk about almost full Europids like Türkmens, Tatars, Bashkirs, etc. Kazakhs, Khakassia etc are few fringes.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-10-2018 @ 10:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turcoman, Yörük, Manav
    Country
    Turkey
    Religion
    Death
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    how do you insult Moors, if they were part of your Ottoman empire and your bros?
    Why would I consider you as my bro? Do you even know what the fuck are you talking about?

Banned
    Last Online
    06-24-2018 @ 12:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Bell Beaker
    Country
    Portugal
    Region
    Lisbon
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med plus Berid
    Politics
    Independent leaning towards Right wing
    Religion
    Agnostic interested in Catholic Church
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,814
    Given: 6,097

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Danishmend View Post
    This paragraph is full of contradictions you fucking imbecile. Do you even read what you write?

You are about as neutral as a Kurdish suicide bomber blowing himself up in a bus station full of civilians.

Even the whitest christian Moor has the misfortune of having at least 4-5% subsaharan blood ruunning through his/her veins, a fact that pierces every white-supremacist Moor's heart like a knife. I spit on your whiteness, my personal world is centered around other stuff.

What you have done in South America alone was one of the most disgusting crimes in entire history. Naked jungle people vs Moors with muskets and armor LEL. What an honorable history. Just so you know, most Armenians died at the hands of Kurdish bandits during the deportation, ironic isn't it?

Banned
    Last Online
    04-10-2018 @ 10:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turcoman, Yörük, Manav
    Country
    Turkey
    Religion
    Death
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Fortunately for me I am not a brown boy
    Trying to bash your opponent over brownness as a Spaniard is really a bold move. Now tell me how much African blood flowing through your veins?

Banned
    Last Online
    06-24-2018 @ 12:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Bell Beaker
    Country
    Portugal
    Region
    Lisbon
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med plus Berid
    Politics
    Independent leaning towards Right wing
    Religion
    Agnostic interested in Catholic Church
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,814
    Given: 6,097

1 Not allowed!

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Gone
    Ethnicity
    Gone
    Ancestry
    Gone
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Gone
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,858
    Given: 1,530

0 Not allowed!

Still worthier than fighting 100.000 vs 7.000 like here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_Constantinople
    Constantinople was the most fortified city in the known world, manpower means nothing in front of these defences. Most of the Ottomans did not even participate in the battle, a good chunk of 80.000 men were warriors, the rest was there for logistical support. There were even Serbians and Germans (for looting) among the Ottoman ranks.

Turks beat the shit of Eastern Romans (aka Byzantines) in almost every battle, starting with the Battle of Manzikert. Byzantines were not naked jungle tribes for sure.

Companhia dos Leőes da Beira
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,420
    Given: 17,029

3 Not allowed!

No single contradiction. The Portuguese Empire is responsible for several crimes, but none was done with the purpose of genociding any ethnicity like Turds did. I knew Turkey had no education, you are proving to know very little about our history. If you did you would know that we never even attempted to exterminate any locals to repopulate with Portugueses. That never happened.
    By the way do you learn at school how the Ottoman Kebab fleet was wiped out from the Indian Ocean by the Portuguese Empire naval force or that doesn't fit the Turkish history propaganda education as well?

Don't be jealous that I favor Kurds over Turds.

Even the whitest christian Moor has the misfortune of having at least 4-5% subsaharan blood ruunning through his/her veins, a fact that pierces every white-supremacist Moor's heart. I spit on your whiteness, my personal world is centered around other stuff.
    No reliable study claims that, but you can keep imagining us all as Moors if that makes you happy. You piss in whiteness, yet you are in an European forum. Coherence? What are you doing here? Most Turks flip out when they are classified as the Mongol Tatars that they are, lol, you can even see their hearts going broken as they expected to pass as a European native.

What you have done in South America alone is one of the most disgusting crimes in entire history. Naked jungle people vs Moors with muskets and armor LEL. What an honorable history.
    We brought civilization to South America. Ottoman Kebab Empire on the other hand never brought civilization to any place, it actually destroyed enlightened civilizations like the Greeks. Every country that you occupied went backwards in time at least 500 years.
    YDNA: R1b-L21 > DF13 > S1051 > FGC17906 > FGC17907 > FGC17866

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Gone
    Ethnicity
    Gone
    Ancestry
    Gone
    Country
    Turkey