PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Have you ever had a Herr Abubu moment? - Page 13
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever had a Herr Abubu moment?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-28-2018 @ 09:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Samhället
    Country
    Sweden
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 534
    Given: 572

8 Not allowed!

Why is being a virgin a bad thing? This is the sort of thinking that has increased sexual diseases in this world yet people still glorify sex outside of marriage. There is a higher purpose in this life than materialism and scoring sex from as many strangers as possible.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

1 Not allowed!

Herr Abubu is gay for pay.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:50 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16,025
    Given: 11,794

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bari View Post
    Why is being a virgin a bad thing? This is the sort of thinking that has increased sexual diseases in this world yet people still glorify sex outside of marriage. There is a higher purpose in this life than materialism and scoring sex from as many strangers as possible.
    I think sex before marriage is a good thing. It's an important aspect in a relationship and if you marry someone you ought to know. Before marriage a couple tends to be in a serious relationship and is committed, kind of a prerequisite toward taking such vow. You are supposed to spend the rest of your days with that person after all (that's the prospect).

Of course you have to present it as a dilemma between either virginity until marriage (because of religion) and promiscuity. Most people aren't like that.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,486
    Given: 12,964

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielion View Post
    I think sex before marriage is a good thing. It's an important aspect in a relationship and if you marry someone you ought to know. Before marriage a couple tends to be in a serious relationship and is committed, kind of a prerequisite toward taking such vow. You are supposed to spend the rest of your days with that person after all (that's the prospect).

Of course you have to present it as a dilemma between either virginity until marriage (because of religion) and promiscuity. Most people aren't like that.
    Everyone's first time is awkward. Why would anyone want their wedding night to be awkward?

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,486
    Given: 12,964

3 Not allowed!

Settle down, virgin.

Last Online
    01-10-2019 @ 02:04 PM
    Ethnicity
    Shqiptar
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283
    Hero
    MrMalus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,957
    Given: 7,024

1 Not allowed!

Lel, stop coping and just admit it that you are not goodlooking enough to get laid. Sexual selection is at play and you can't handle it, thus is why you resorted to radicalism/internet snowflake.

Any non-ugly man with a healthy hormonal profile will get laid.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Samhället
    Country
    Sweden
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielion View Post

Why is it a good thing? People did just fine in the past without having dozens of one night-stands behind them to have a dignified sex life in their marriage? Its become an illusion that its a good thing because society has become utterly sexualized so that after 3-digit sex partners People can't get content anymore and keep searching for the perfect sex like a junkie searching for the perfect hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Settle down, virgin.
    I am perfectly settled with my way of life. Your snarky comments won't change that.

Quote Originally Posted by Xhak Bauër View Post
    Lel, stop coping and just admit it that you are not goodlooking enough to get laid. Sexual selection is at play and you can't handle it, thus is why you resorted to radicalism/internet snowflake.

Any non-ugly man with a healthy hormonal profile will get laid.
    And what is this; another nasty Albanianism rat to add to my ignore list? Why don't you post Your Picture in the photo thread, or are you like the coward skerdilaid attacking others appearance without showing Your own face? I'd say I am average looking, and getting laid is not really an accomplishment these days. I am not a virgin myself even if I defend it. You are overestimating this game thing about getting laid like its science, but its not. But because you are unable to elevate yourself to a higher purpose and live a sinful life you are projecting at me to feel better about yourself.

Last Online
    01-10-2019 @ 02:04 PM
    Ethnicity
    Shqiptar
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283
    Hero
    MrMalus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,957
    Given: 7,024

1 Not allowed!

Why is it a good thing? People did just fine in the past without having dozens of one night-stands behind them to have a dignified sex life in their marriage? Its become an illusion that its a good thing because society has become utterly sexualized so that after 3-digit sex partners People can't get content anymore and keep searching for the perfect sex like a junkie searching for the perfect hit.

I am perfectly settled with my way of life. Your snarky comments won't change that.

And what is this; another nasty Albanianism rat to add to my ignore list? Why don't you post Your Picture in the photo thread, or are you like the coward skerdilaid attacking others appearance without showing Your own face? I'd say I am average looking, and getting laid is not really an accomplishment these days. I am not a virgin myself even if I defend it. You are overestimating this game thing about getting laid like its science, but its not. But because you are unable to elevate yourself to a higher purpose and live a sinful life you are projecting at me to feel better about yourself.
    First a wannabe-stormfronter, then a radical muslim.. You're a weird little bitch, that's for sure.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

2 Not allowed!

First a wannabe-stormfronter, then a radical muslim.. You're a weird little bitch, that's for sure.
    Indeed. It's funny because my first interaction with him was a rather rude rep comment castigating me for supposedly not being white.Which is funny since he later went on to preach how racism was HARAM.

May he and Herr Abubu have a grand time licking each other's dicks.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Samhället
    Country
    Sweden
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Thats almost a decade back, so what? My main interest there was trolling the serbs and had a good time with it. I have long ago abandoned nationalism. And I am in no way a radical Muslim because I try to properly follow Islam.

Quote Originally Posted by Etain View Post
    Indeed. It's funny because my first interaction with him was a rather rude rep comment castigating me for supposedly not being white.Which is funny since he later went on to preach how racism was HARAM.

May he and Herr Abubu have a grand time licking each other's dicks.
    I figured you were some redneck Christian with a weird fetish for the middle-east, just trolled you with that comment. As a german descended girl that constantly bragged about being swarthy admit you loved it

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread Information