Country
    Kyrgyzstan
    Region
    Finnmark
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,938
    Given: 2,460

0 Not allowed!

ON ABF years ago, everybody took the online IQ test and posted their scores. We should do that here and see if Prisoner of Ice's IQ is really higher than everyone else's

(Hint: I think no one got above 130 except Day Tripper who was like Einstein or something)

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,280
    Given: 39,691

0 Not allowed!

Online IQ tests are worthless
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Last Online
    05-01-2023 @ 11:52 AM
    Ethnicity
    Qr
    Country
    Vatican-City
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 454

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Prisoner Of Ice View Post
    It's actually 155+, as it turns out.

When I first took an IQ test I was in grade school. They told me I got 100% on the test (in spite of missing one question due to not knowing what a square root was yet). Basically I was "scaled out of the test" as I recently learn it's called. You'd have to take a test that goes up higher to assess your real IQ. So I knew this was a minimum anyway. Maybe I would get 150-160, maybe just 145 or even less if I took another test.

Later on it was the same test again or very similar, with the same result. I got 100% (I think actually the max might have been 148 or something anyway, whatever it was it was very similar in scoring and the questions).

However now I realize I also took a THIRD IQ test which I had thought was just psychological tests. I realized this when I read the google article on WAIS. Here I got the same results. In fact, for every single section the test giver was amazed at my performance. My vocabulary was literally one in a million and for things like the number sequencing I was able to go twice as high as the amount needed to get the maximum possible score. They adjust the scores for age but even if I had been 18 and took it I would have gotten the highest score.

Apparently the max on the test is 155. So don't be shocked from now on if I mention my IQ it seems to have jumped ten points. I would consider taking the long form of stanford binet to see if I can get even higher but I am a little older now so I am terrified of seeing that my mind has degraded somewhat. I really wish I had done it back then, though. If I realized it was that much above average I probably would have.
    Do you realize your childhood scores can't be extrapolated into adulthood right?
    You know that your performance was much lower compared to an adult?
    Btw, even in best case there are so many meds outscoring you, what do you have to say to that?

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061

Thread Information