Taxonomy
    Pontid + Alpine/Gorid
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,865
    Given: 8,987

0 Not allowed!

Forgot to ask. Which town were you in the Nethelands where you saw so many tall people?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-03-2024 @ 03:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatia
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,636
    Given: 40

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    Dalmatia and Herzegovina are inhabited by genetically identical people , so no need to separate them.
    I2a1b2a1 master race!

Last Online
    09-09-2018 @ 02:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    HELLBANIAN
    Ethnicity
    HELLBANIAN
    Ancestry
    HELLBANIAN
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    HELLBANIAN
    mtDNA
    HELLBANIAN
    Taxonomy
    HELLBANIAN
    Politics
    HELLBANIAN
    Hero
    HELLBANIAN
    Religion
    HELLBANIAN
    Relationship Status
    HELLBANIAN
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 416

0 Not allowed!

Dalmatia and Herzegovina are inhabited by genetically identical people , so no need to separate them.

A separation is needed because even people of the same ethnicity or that are identical genetically can greatly vary in height which I have already mentioned in this thread, can be shown by plenty of examples, and which can even be seen by the map of Herzegovinia where it goes in one are from 1.79 to 1.85 despite they are genetically identical people. People of Bosnia are shorter than Herzegovinia despite genetically identical, religion or ethnicity.

These things need to be separated in order to know the person's ethnicity , where hes from and what causes the difference in height other than genes. Lumping Dalmatia and Herzegovina together would certainly be idiotic.

What would we get out of it all if we lumped genetically identical people together when they could easily vary in height , pigmentation at despite being genetically similar... we would get no good picture out of it.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    HELLBANIAN
    Ethnicity
    HELLBANIAN
    Ancestry
    HELLBANIAN
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    HELLBANIAN
    mtDNA
    HELLBANIAN
    Taxonomy
    HELLBANIAN
    Politics
    HELLBANIAN
    Hero
    HELLBANIAN
    Religion
    HELLBANIAN
    Relationship Status
    HELLBANIAN
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CommonSense View Post
    Forgot to ask. Which town were you in the Nethelands where you saw so many tall people?
    I was in Amsterdam and it's the tallest place I have ever been to in Europe., no Prishtina, No Belgrade, No Sarajevo , No Zagreb, No Tirana , Copenhagen , Oslo, Berlin are as tall as the people I saw there ... I also saw many studies that said Dutch are tallest people and many Dutch I met were freakish tall which is why I said by far. But many South Slavs I met were also tall and many North Albanians but South Slavs like Herzegovinians and Montenigrins are still taller than us Ghegs, by far. But the others honestly ain't much taller from experience. At least not by much. Some Serbs are indeed freakish tall but I'm pretty sure they were Montenigrins as they had this Dinaro - Borreby textbook that Coon describes the Monteniggas as.

But I guess Herzegovinians are as tall as Dutch,,, and Montenigrins maybe... But no way Serbs of Serbia , Bosnia or Croatia are tall like that.. no way, dude... I'm 6'3 and never felt much short in most European countries until I went to fucking Holland and now my life is ruined,,, but fuck those freaks, man.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,732
    Given: 43,621

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cocoa Tea View Post
    A separation is needed because even people of the same ethnicity or that are identical genetically can greatly vary in height which I have already mentioned in this thread, can be shown by plenty of examples, and which can even be seen by the map of Herzegovinia where it goes in one are from 1.79 to 1.85 despite they are genetically identical people. People of Bosnia are shorter than Herzegovinia despite genetically identical, religion or ethnicity.

These things need to be separated in order to know the person's ethnicity , where hes from and what causes the difference in height other than genes. Lumping Dalmatia and Herzegovina together would certainly be idiotic.

What would we get out of it all if we lumped genetically identical people together when they could easily vary in height , pigmentation at despite being genetically similar... we would get no good picture out of it.
    Lol, only somebody who knows nothing about area can call lumping Dalmatia and Herzegovina idiotic.

It is the same thing man, only politically divided. Dalmatia is the coastline of Herzegovina.

Majority of Dalmatians have ancestry from Herzegovina, from Ottoman time migrations.

It has same climate, same people, and same genetics. Only Herzegovina is less admixed because it was isolated.

Bosnia is completely different thing with completely different climate and different regional looks.

Herzegovina and Bosnia have natural Barriers in Mountain chains and They never Had much Communications.

People of Herzegovina are closer to people of Dalmatia than to people of Bosnia, because They are
    Of the same stock. Bosnia is more like Central Croatia or Western Serbia than like Herzegovina (migrations aside)

Last Online
    02-24-2024 @ 11:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Ancestry
    81.25% Serbian, 12.5% Croatian, 6.25% Romanian
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    G-Y225016
    mtDNA
    H12a*
    Taxonomy
    Pontid + Alpine/Gorid
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I was in Amsterdam and it's the tallest place I have ever been to in Europe., no Prishtina, No Belgrade, No Sarajevo , No Zagreb, No Tirana , Copenhagen , Oslo, Berlin are as tall as the people I saw there ... I also saw many studies that said Dutch are tallest people and many Dutch I met were freakish tall which is why I said by far. But many South Slavs I met were also tall and many North Albanians but South Slavs like Herzegovinians and Montenigrins are still taller than us Ghegs, by far. But the others honestly ain't much taller from experience. At least not by much.

But I guess Herzegovinians are as tall aa Dutch,,, and Montenigrins maybe... But no way Serbs of Serbia , Bosnia or Croatia are tall like that.. no way, dude... I'm 6'3 and never felt much short in most European countries until I went to fucking Holland and now my life is ruined,,, but fuck those freaks, man.
    Intresting that it was Amsterdam, I though you were in some other town. I was under the impression that Amsterdam is full of tourists and immigrants both from other European countries and from outside of the continent. Are Dutch people still the majority there?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    HELLBANIAN
    Ethnicity
    HELLBANIAN
    Ancestry
    HELLBANIAN
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    HELLBANIAN
    mtDNA
    HELLBANIAN
    Taxonomy
    HELLBANIAN
    Politics
    HELLBANIAN
    Hero
    HELLBANIAN
    Religion
    HELLBANIAN
    Relationship Status
    HELLBANIAN
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Intresting that it was Amsterdam, I though you were in some other town. I was under the impression that Amsterdam is full of tourists and immigrants both from other European countries and from outside of the continent. Are Dutch people still the majority there?
    Not sure but many of the people I saw were speaking Dutch. Some people who didn't look Dutch were also freakish tall. Maybe it's in the diet...

Last Online
    02-24-2024 @ 11:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Ancestry
    81.25% Serbian, 12.5% Croatian, 6.25% Romanian
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    G-Y225016
    mtDNA
    H12a*
    Taxonomy
    Pontid + Alpine/Gorid
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Not sure but many of the people I saw were speaking Dutch. Some people who didn't look Dutch were also freakish tall. Maybe it's in the diet...
    Possibly, the living standards there are very high indeed. But I simply can't imagine all those angry Turkish Erdogan-voters there being 180cm + on average. It sounds so surreal

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    HELLBANIAN
    Ethnicity
    HELLBANIAN
    Ancestry
    HELLBANIAN
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    HELLBANIAN
    mtDNA
    HELLBANIAN
    Taxonomy
    HELLBANIAN
    Politics
    HELLBANIAN
    Hero
    HELLBANIAN
    Religion
    HELLBANIAN
    Relationship Status
    HELLBANIAN
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Lol, only somebody who knows nothing about area can call lumping Dalmatia and Herzegovina idiotic.

It is the same thing man, only politically divided. Dalmatia is the coastline of Herzegovina.

Majority of Dalmatians have ancestry from Herzegovina, from Ottoman time migrations.

It has same climate, same people, and same genetics. Only Herzegovina is less admixed because it was isolated.

Bosnia is completely different thing with completely different climate and different regional looks.

Herzegovina and Bosnia have natural Barriers in Mountain chains and They never Had much Communications.

People of Herzegovina are closer to people of Dalmatia than to people of Bosnia, because They are
    Of the same stock. Bosnia is more like Central Croatia or Western Serbia than like Herzegovina (migrations aside)
    Despite people have the same genetics they can still vary in height and even pigmentation, which I'm telling you for the 2nd time now. If we lumped all people together we wouldn't know what is what... let's just assume that Dalmatians are as tall as Herzegovinians , which Im pretty sure they are not, even though they are genetically similar people. As if determined genes are the only cause for increased or decreased height and pigmentation which they obviously are not.

People of Bosnia aren't much genetically different than Herzegovinians.. Dalmatians aren't much closer.. In fact, many people of Bosnia came from more South from Montenegro and Herzegovinia, although not all, but they are still shorter.

Dalmatians during Coons time were not as tall as Montenigrins let alone Herzegovinians, they were described in height as similar to Northern Albanians if my memory serves well.. if they have suddenly become freakishhh giants then OK but that still is totally off the point and shows even stronger that genetically similar people shouldn't be lumped together. It should be ethnicity based like it always has, and it should show the regional differences in the country and the countries average as a whole,,, this gives a better picture.

People of Herzegovina are made up of different ethnicities, religions. People of Dalmatia are mostly Croats although I haven't read much on this.. many Dalmatians aren't migrants at all, they are Slavs that settled there or they are Native Latins or Vlachs and they also have Italian blood. Although some are indeed migrants.

My point is that people with similar genes can still differ in pigmentation and height. Even people of the same ethnicity. And they also vary phenotypically.. for example, Kosovars look phenotypically different from Albanians of Albania despite they are genetically similar people and many Kosovars are Malsors originally... while you make absolutely no sense and are going off topic.
    Last edited by HELLBANIAN; 08-25-2018 at 09:18 PM.

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-08-2024 @ 12:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,390
    Given: 31,176

2 Not allowed!

I was in Amsterdam but i remember seeing a lot of mixed race people. the Dutch stuardesses are really tall when i flew with KLM. Where i live in Canada though there's a lot of Dutch farmers. They're very tall, even the chicks, and nordic looking. Way more than Anglo-Canadians

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information