I think that the extreme cold climate made the Mongoloid race. Any part of the world with a cold climate has an indigenous population with Mongoloid features. In addition to Asia, this is the north of Scandinavia, Alaska, Canada, Greenland. There are tropical Mongolians - Vietnamese, Chinese, Indonesians, Japanese, etc., but their ancestors came from the north and already had Mongoloid features. I think that epicanthus is protection of the eyes from freezing, because the eye consists of liquid and at -30 and below degrees needs protection. There are zones with less extreme cold, and there the Mongoloid features are less pronounced, for example, the Sami, northwest Russia. There are zones with partial extreme cold, an almost temperate climate, and there the Mongoloid admixture is very weakly expressed - the Eastern Baltids. There are super-extreme cold zones - this is Yakutia, northern Asia, where temperatures can drop below 50 degrees below zero, where residents have the narrowest eyes and flat faces - these are the Yakuts and Mongols. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I wanted to say that if a European lives for a long time, 10 generations in extreme cold, then he can gradually mutate and acquire Mongoloid features, after 1000 years, the Nordid may completely turn into a Mongoloid.

Am I right or wrong? Correct me.