Religion
    Agnostic
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,669
    Given: 48,454

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Health insurance was more affordable in the 50s. A job at a factory could feed you, your wife, and kids. It was far easier to buy a home in the 50s than it is in 2022. Often both parents work today because life is so expensive (and becoming more so).
    It was more affordable largely because there were less old people who generate most of the cost in health sector and also less options of treatment available, people were dying younger than now on average and median age was lower. I don't see reasons to romanticise those times too much, but granted I am neither an American nor someone who remembers those times (duh).
    Last edited by Roy; 03-24-2022 at 09:03 PM.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:52 AM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,546
    Given: 44,050

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    They do, just check the miracle what Trump did with the american economy.
    But the reason why he was initially elected was because, rightly or wrongly, they thought he could fix their widespread unemployment and deprivation. And here in Britain, the economic state of the working-classes has certainly not improved for a number of years.

Also fact that tons of hispanic is white in the reality.
    Not that I think it is relevant anyway, but even the whiteness of Florida Cubans is highly overrated, while most Puerto Ricans and especially Dominicans, Mexicans and Central Americans in the US are nowhere close to being White.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,546
    Given: 44,050

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    Trump would get 20% of the popular vote if only the rich and educated were allowed to vote

Blue collar is the backbone of nationalism and traditionalism as they have a connection to their community.

You should read Wagenknecht
    Indeed, Hillary and her supporters really did not help themselves when talking about the 'deplorables' and 'low-information voters'.

Last Online
    Today @ 06:07 AM
    Ethnicity
    Donauschwabe
    Country
    Hungary
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,516
    Given: 9,966

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    Trump would get 20% of the popular vote if only the rich and educated were allowed to vote

Blue collar is the backbone of nationalism and traditionalism as they have a connection to their community.

You should read Wagenknecht
    Bullshit:

The median household income of a Trump voter so far in the primaries is about $72,000, based on estimates derived from exit polls and Census Bureau data. That’s lower than the $91,000 median for Kasich voters. But it’s well above the national median household income of about $56,000. It’s also higher than the median income for Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders supporters, which is around $61,000 for both.
    Ted Cruz voters have a similar median income to Trump supporters — about $73,000. Kasich’s supporters have a very high median income, $91,000, and it has exceeded $100,000 in several states. Rubio’s voters, not displayed in the table above, followed a similar pattern to Kasich voters, with a median income of $88,000.
    Many of the differences reflect that Republican voters are wealthier overall than Democratic ones
    Trump voters’ median income exceeded the overall statewide median in all 23 states, sometimes narrowly (as in New Hampshire or Missouri) but sometimes substantially. In Florida, for instance, the median household income for Trump voters was about $70,000, compared with $48,000 for the state as a whole.
    Only 12 percent of Trump voters have incomes below $30,000; when you also consider that Clinton has more votes than Trump overall, that means about twice as many low-income voters have cast a ballot for Clinton than for Trump so far this year.
    https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...class-support/

Last Online
    Today @ 06:07 AM
    Ethnicity
    Donauschwabe
    Country
    Hungary
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,516
    Given: 9,966

0 Not allowed!

Its the time to face the facts, the high class is more right winger and the low class, poors, peasants are mostly leftists. This is a statistical fact.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-26-2022 @ 07:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Dacian + Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Bosnian Slav
    Country
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 173
    Given: 178

0 Not allowed!

You are real mentally retarded incel loser who are obsessing with islam, who is always blaming women for his shitty life. What you do is textbook incel, even Mortimer is more chad and manly compared to you. You are talking about cucks although you fanatically love the muslim invaders who are raping your kind. This is the problem in West, such incel coward cuck losers like you. Do you treat your mother too like an animal? I would not be surprised.
    Before the french revolution, there was moral, religion, the peoples were family oriented, and only the educated high class peoples had any political power, it was the reason that Europe conquered this whole planet. After that the naive nobility gived voting rights to such low IQ poor peasants like you, and the marxism and other ideologies started to spread just like the decay. Yes because of peasants, and your stupid ancestors. Stay in your hut with the pigs, the politics is not of your business you peasant.
    Perfect example again of why women shouldn't vote keep them coming. They think in terms of sexual market value above all else, and create societies based on simping and being a subservient cuck to elites and female interest. This is why european men are the biggest cucks and simps around. Especially western men. Its in their dna. Its what your monarchal Europe selected for genetically. Subservient little cuck bitches, and I really hope all you mother fuckers do get your throats slit by the coming caliphate which will encompass all of Europe. I couldn't give two fucks about European nations if they don't live my vision of how I think society should run and I don't receive the benefits I believe I deserve. The only person I am loyal to is myself and I will trade for any tribe that benefits me and accepts me. I will not be subservient to any cuck system that you suggest and the fact that you believe that about me just further cements that I have to support the ideology that gets rid of people like you.

Any real white man with balls will think like me. All these other mother fuckers are simp faggot cucks. And I'm pretty sure that despite my negative view of the west I still have more money than the vast majority of members on here, and Im pretty sure I have enough to buy your moms pussy and give her a good red army type fuck with my friends.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:25 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Panamanian
    Ethnicity
    Mulato Colonial
    Ancestry
    Canarian Islanders, West African, Panamanian Natives
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Y-DNA
    E-M78
    mtDNA
    A2
    Taxonomy
    Pardo: Atlanto Med + minor Berid + Sudanid + residual Centralid
    Politics
    Right wing populism
    Hero
    General Pinochet, General Torrijos, Donald Trump
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,374
    Given: 5,838

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Slavicaliphate View Post
    Perfect example again of why women shouldn't vote keep them coming. They think in terms of sexual market value above all else, and create societies based on simping and being a subservient cuck to elites and female interest. This is why european men are the biggest cucks and simps around. Especially western men.
    Effect of feminism and progressivism. Old western men were patriarcal that conquer most of the World. Spanish, Portuguese, Britanic and french empires are built by patriarcal men
    A favor de la Unión del Caribe Hispano: Cuba, República Dominicana, Puerto Rico y Panamá

Mi mapa de Ancestros hace 4500 años atras

Como buen panameño tengo: genetica española, aborigen guanche, judia sefardita, amerindia y negra lo unico exotico
    es el asiatico oriental debido a un bisabuelo chino

Apricityverse shenanigans Universe's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:52 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    ambiguououououous
    Hero
    rajputprincess
    Religion
    forbidden knowledge
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,416
    Given: 12,835

0 Not allowed!

The income gap could be larger than that in reality, if you take cost of living into account. Trump voters were more rural than Democrat voters.

Andid999
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Uruguayan
    Ancestry
    56% North Italy, 12% Spain, 12% Basque, 12% Lebanon, 6% France, 1% Native American
    Country
    Uruguay
    Y-DNA
    R1b-U152
    mtDNA
    H1e
    Taxonomy
    Alpine med
    Politics
    Centre-left
    Religion
    Agnostic - culturally Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,110
    Given: 6,434

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mixdguy17 View Post
    No, Traditional feminism is what made women be acknowledged as human beings as well, gave them rights, gave them the ability to be as free as men, and stopped being considered as a second-class citizen, for fucks sake women weren't even allowed to sing before! Can u fucking believe that?. They used to castrate kids (known as castratos or castratis) who were good singers, since the women at the time weren't allowed to sing for the simple fact that they were women. Just fucking imagine, kids getting drugged, then getting their balls chopped off, against their will, so they couldn't develop testosterone and sing notes that are common in women to reach. Most kids wouldn't even survive the procedure. Is that what u wanna go back to?

So no, feminism is important, bcs before that the basis of how women were treated before was inhuman, and the worst part is that it still happene sin many parts of the world, like the middle east, were they arent even allowed to get a fucking education, and thats not even close to the worst parts of their lives that they have to endure for the simple fact of just being born a woman. Like I said, whats need to be eradicated are its extremisms, or all extremism in general, just like sometimes your own ideologies seem to come off as, that is what the real cancer is.
    You are wasting time trying to explain something to the likes of SilverKnight. Or as we say in spanish estas gastando balas en chimangos, no lo vale.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-26-2022 @ 07:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Dacian + Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Bosnian Slav
    Country
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 173
    Given: 178

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by axel.aleman View Post
    Effect of feminism and progressivism. Old western men were patriarcal that conquer most of the World. Spanish, Portuguese, Britanic and french empires are built by patriarcal men
    I don't think Europe ever had as strong of a patriarchy as in the middle east for example, the reason western men conquered most of the world is because they had the huge advantage in weapons against some tribesman running around with clubs and bow and arrows lol. There were female leaders (queens) all over medieval Europe, name of female Caliph?

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information