Australia
    Y-DNA
    I2 (I-Z17855)
    mtDNA
    R30
    Politics
    Where the wind blows
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of Sikeliot our saviour!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,194
    Given: 3,170

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rædwald View Post
    It's almost like immigrants are the problem, it's almost like the farther removed from a particular culture the individual is the higher likelihood of crime.
    Which particular culture? Some groups have lower rates than the average British national.

Vietnamese and Chinese have very different rates despite being culturally similar.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-05-2022 @ 08:15 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 6

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tongio View Post
    The Albanians just want to live in the uk even if it means living in a prison.Its better than living close to serbia.
    Most of them are youngsters from Northern Albania recruited by gangs in the UK or the numbers wouldn't even be that high.

UK Drug Gangs Recruit in Albania’s Remote North
    Revealed: How the UK is Trying to Prevent Albanian Teens From Becoming Gangsters
    In Albania a worrying rise in drug gangs hiring minors
    juveniles reported for crimes

There are also cases of gangs robbing rich footballers houses Who Is Robbing Europe’s Elite Footballers?

Even Albania itself has a problem with this. But it's funny because it's a state run by corrupts anyway. They launder money by building hotels and pay themselves out of jail. So the big rich players never go to jail. Only the small time. Many of them also claimed to be from Kosovo during the 90's to get asylum in the UK.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:31 AM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,657
    Given: 5,843

0 Not allowed!

You let me down Algeria, they should top the chart like everywhere else. Maybe not reached the critical mass to start behaving like true Algerians. Also this is incarceration for anything, better stats would show the type of offense like the one i ve seen for Germany.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,442
    Given: 43,923

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petalpusher View Post
    You let me down Algeria, they should top the chart like everywhere else. Maybe not reached the critical mass to start behaving like true Algerians. Also this is incarceration for anything, better stats would show the type of offense like the one i ve seen for Germany.
    Well since Algerians aren't relatively speaking that numerous in Britain, they haven't really formed ghettoes like in some other European countries. Maybe that's a factor?

Also, at least some of the Dutch nationals in question are probably Somalis who acquired Dutch nationality in the 90's and later on came to Britain. And I am pleasantly surprised that Colombians are incarcerated at a lower rate than the British themselves are.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Well since Algerians aren't relatively speaking that numerous in Britain, they haven't really formed ghettoes like in some other European countries. Maybe that's a factor?
    Well Italians, Iberians and Poles used to live in the very same buildings before the extra EU immigration (some of them still live there), and they didn't turn these places into ghettoes, so i don't think that's the reason. In many places of eastern europe the old communist urbanism looks exactly the same as the "banlieues" (it struck me when universe posted some pics), just different population.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,442
    Given: 43,923

0 Not allowed!

Well Italians, Iberians and Poles used to live in the very same buildings before the extra EU immigration (some of them still live there), and they didn't turn these places into ghettoes, so i don't think that's the reason. In many places of eastern europe the old communist urbanism looks exactly the same as the "banlieues" (it struck me when universe posted some pics), just different population.
    And if you look at the list, some Eastern European nationalities (albeit probably many of them are Romani) also feature prominently.

TA fisherman association TheMaestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 01:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sailors
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    Slovakia
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,163
    Given: 9,085

0 Not allowed!

I recently adviced on reddit, Brits to stop taking cocaine and they downvoted me massively XD I feel not bad for those people. Highest addication in Europe and they don't care. They get drunk, take cocaine and act like monkeys.
    High demand searches for supply.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

And if you look at the list, some Eastern European nationalities (albeit probably many of them are Romani) also feature prominently.
    Nowhere near the same extent in the offenses that make a society unbearable. Yes gang trafficking and all sorts of petty crimes are annoying, mostly for the police but i can't put that on the same level than physical harm, rape or some violent theft. Albanians or even Romani in France are the least of their problems. In UK Albanians look like they fill the gap overall because nobody else has enough "workforce" and organization in the usual suspects to take over, yet (similar situation in Switzerland i think). For example in Marseille 30 years ago the drug cartel was a small group of Russians, it got completely replaced by Maghrebians since then.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...of-perpetrator

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Most of the ones with a population well above 100k still don't have that many prisoners despite topping the list. Even some of the ones with a lower population below 100k have low amount of prisoners yet get high rates such as Kosovo, only 36. And many of them could be originally from Albania but claimed to be from Kosovo during the 90's and they are recruiting people from Albania. A lot of people I know from Kosovo are working people and definitely not criminals. It just depends how long they have been in the country. There was a problem with people from Kosovo in Germany and Switzerland but it has changed. A lot of them are integrated. Half of Switzerland's football team are from Kosovo. I know they had a bad reputation in the start despite there were a lot of good people too.

Albania gets high rate because people from there are being recruited and they end up in jail and most of them are illegally in the country. It's not comparable to regular immigrants since they specifically go there to join these gangs. These statistics confirm many regular immigrants don't have high crime rate; just look at Turks, Pakistanis or Syrians on the chart. I am surprised even by Nigerians. Sure, some groups of immigrants still have higher rate than other immigrants. Pakistanis have low because they have been in the UK for a long time.

Says incarcerated per 100k yet includes population below 100k . A larger population could change the incarceration rate. It also depends on the people that migrate, why they migrate and how long they have been there.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Nowhere near the same extent in the offenses that make a society unbearable. Yes gang trafficking and all sorts of petty crimes are annoying, mostly for the police but i can't put that on the same level than physical harm, rape or some violent theft. Albanians or even Romani in France are the least of their problems. In UK Albanians look like they fill the gap overall because nobody else has enough "workforce" and organization in the usual suspects to take over, yet (similar situation in Switzerland i think). For example in Marseille 30 years ago the drug cartel was a small group of Russians, it got completely replaced by Maghrebians since then.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...of-perpetrator
    That chart is interesting because it shows also the crimes committed and not just incarceration.

Many Africans on the streets sell you hash that makes you sick. They don't even care about quality. They are usually the lowest when it comes to this.
    Like gypsies begging for money and pretend to be homeless.

Maghrebis usually seem to be the lowest scum despite I have met some nice people from there. Some Albanians can also be dirt bags despite there are many good people. I'm not gonna lie. But even Serbs and Balkan people seem to top the charts in some countries. Usually best to stay away from people that deal with cocaine or weed or any type of drugs or that try and pick fights. There are always red flags to pick up when hanging around people or studying people, who you should be hanging around with and who not, regardless of their ethnic origin.

I am interested to see statistics for countries like Sweden also. For the OP, I am surprised the Irish are higher than some Muslim groups.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information