Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: What are the main phenotypes among these Catalans and where do they pass?

Banned
    Last Online
    05-19-2022 @ 11:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Aussie
    Ethnicity
    Australian
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 7

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by aherne View Post
    There is a lot of overlap with ethnic French. Overtly Med types do not pass... Considering Catalan is a Gallo-Romance language deriving from Old Occitan plus the fact this region was inhabited by Iberians before, the only plausible hypothesis is that settlers came to County of Barcelona, mixed with locals and gave rise to Catalans (giving them the language as well). French looks in a minority are totally expected:

I also think pictures are cherry picked. Based on my trip 15 years ago, when there was much less "diversity" there, I found Catalans to be the darkest Spaniards
    First, please don't say ethnic French as if France wasn't a multinational country with several native ethnic groups. These group of Catalans overlap a lot with Occitans on the northern slope of the Pyrenees but not so much with true ethnic French from Paris and above.
    Second, there were no settlers from the actual France. What gave rise to Catalans was the mix of neolithic Iberian farmers with the incoming Indo-European invaders. The rest (Greeks, Romans, Goths, Moors, Franks, Occitans) barely had any impact in the Catalan gene pool.
    And third, I didn't cherrypick anything. I posted the whole town council and gave the source: https://www.olot.cat/pag828/corporacio.htm. You can check it yourself.
    Sadly the state-sponsored diversity started much earlier in Catalonia so what you saw here was a diverse group of Andalusians, Castilians, Extremadurans, Aragonese, Galicians, etc., especially if you didn't visit anything beyond the typical touristic spots. Imagine the rapefugee invasion of Germany but on a population of 3 millions. For a reason in this thread I stated " I only included the ones bearing two Catalan surnames".

Yo para ser feliz quiero un menhir. B01AB20's Avatar
    Last Online
    10-03-2023 @ 04:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    megalítico
    Ethnicity
    iberian
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,595
    Given: 3,544

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwok View Post
    The only hate is in your self-hate. You feel offended that I refuse to be what you are (Spanish) and also refuse to consider you what I am (Catalan), but I don't care if reality triggers your inferiority complex.
    And I already told you I live in Badalona, not in one of those shitty Spanish banlieues like yours.
    No matter what I say about anything, for you it always implies the same, that's to say...

You feel offended that I refuse to be what you are (Spanish) and also refuse to consider you what I am (Catalan), but I don't care if reality triggers your inferiority complex.
    I've said several times here I'm not catalan at all, zero catalan blood, I don't feel catalan, it was accidental...

My comment about you being 'el mas español aquí' was sarcasm as you hate so much spaniards and saying Gallop and Cv were not spaniards. Easy to grasp really, but in your mental illness it was self-hate and of course the massive inferiority complex you mention in all your posts.

You live in Badalona yeah, one of most ethnic catalan cities you can imagine...

En fin, la conclusión es que además de un fanático integral, eres tonto del culo y un cansino integral también. Y ya, no hace falta que lo digas, esto solo demuestra lo del 'massive inferiority complex' y que muero de deseo que tu seas español... para que subas el nivel de estupidez que ya gozamos con tu brillante personalidad.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-19-2022 @ 11:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Aussie
    Ethnicity
    Australian
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 7

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by B01AB20 View Post
    No matter what I say about anything, for you it always implies the same, that's to say...

I've said several times here I'm not catalan at all, zero catalan blood, I don't feel catalan, it was accidental...

My comment about you being 'el mas español aquí' was sarcasm as you hate so much spaniards and saying Gallop and Cv were not spaniards. Easy to grasp really, but in your mental illness it was self-hate and of course the massive inferiority complex you mention in all your posts.

You live in Badalona yeah, one of most ethnic catalan cities you can imagine...

En fin, la conclusión es que además de un fanático integral, eres tonto del culo y un cansino integral también. Y ya, no hace falta que lo digas, esto solo demuestra lo del 'massive inferiority complex' y que muero de deseo que tu seas español... para que subas el nivel de estupidez que ya gozamos con tu brillante personalidad.
    Don't take it personally because what happens to you is very common. Turks in Germany or Algerians in France also feel inferior towards the natives for obvious reasons, beg to be considered Germans and French but play it cool when someone points to their wannabism. Sorry but you're not the exception. You can fix this incoherence returning to your homeland but we both know you're gonna come up with some cheap excuse so don't even bother.

I didn't say CV is not Spanish, in fact he seems the stereotypical brain-dead cani. Nothing more Spanish than him. Gallop, however, is clearly some kind of South-American immigrant living somewhere in Europe but not in Spain. He shows a subpar command of Castilian when writing in this language like he doesn't use it much in his daily life, and employs typical Latin American mannerisms. If you dare, say to my face that you truly believe these posts were written by someone born and raised in Spain:

Oh and Badalona is this yellow part, not the blue. Check the census section where I voted and say again that I don't live in one of the most ethnic Catalan cities I can imagine.

Btw you're in my thread. Go be annoying somewhere else.

Yo para ser feliz quiero un menhir. B01AB20's Avatar
    Last Online
    10-03-2023 @ 04:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    megalítico
    Ethnicity
    iberian
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,595
    Given: 3,544

0 Not allowed!

Don't take it personally because what happens to you is very common. Turks in Germany or Algerians in France also feel inferior towards the natives for obvious reasons, beg to be considered Germans and French but play it cool when someone points to their wannabism. Sorry but you're not the exception. You can fix this incoherence returning to your homeland but we both know you're gonna come up with some cheap excuse so don't even bother.
    Yeah , no matter how many times or how loud I say it. Yuo're massively delusional.

I didn't say CV is not Spanish, in fact he seems the stereotypical brain-dead cani. Nothing more Spanish than him. Gallop, however, is clearly some kind of South-American immigrant living somewhere in Europe but not in Spain. He shows a subpar command of Castilian when writing in this language like he doesn't use it much in his daily life, and employs typical Latin American mannerisms. If you dare, say to my face that you truly believe these posts were written by someone born and raised in Spain:
    computadora computadora computador... uhmm, parece que yo soy otro sudaca simulando ser español. nada escapa a tu superior inteligencia.

Oh and Badalona is this yellow part, not the blue. Check the census section where I voted and say again that I don't live in one of the most ethnic Catalan cities I can imagine.
    El único alcalde del PP en catalonia, el de badalona. ¿que otra cosa se puede esperar de una ciudad tan indepe y nacionalista?

Btw you're in my thread. Go be annoying somewhere else.
    Facil, no me cites mas tarugo.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,387
    Given: 12,916

0 Not allowed!

This is such nonsense and simply reveals how once again you superimpose your own issues on every subject. Everyone knows Turks and Algerians distance themselves from being German and French. Their inability to assimilate is a major issue.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,695
    Given: 23,946

0 Not allowed!

We all obey orders from Brussels,
    Catalans obey orders from Brussels and from Madrid. Butthurt?

the difference is that you do it while being an uneducated jobless loser living in a 60m2 flat in an irrelevant shittown but somehow believe you're the one on top.
    That sounds as if I was from Barcelona, one of the most shitty and miserable European cities

Banned
    Last Online
    06-07-2022 @ 03:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Guess
    Ethnicity
    Guess
    Country
    Quebec
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by B01AB20 View Post
    Yeah , no matter how many times or how loud I say it. Yuo're massively delusional.

computadora computadora computador... uhmm, parece que yo soy otro sudaca simulando ser español. nada escapa a tu superior inteligencia.

El único alcalde del PP en catalonia, el de badalona. ¿que otra cosa se puede esperar de una ciudad tan indepe y nacionalista?

Facil, no me cites mas tarugo.
    The delusional is the one who always says one thing but does the opposite, so you. Very typical Spanish.
    I remind you initially got mad because I said Spaniards in Catalonia were Catalan wannabes, then you tried to play it cool saying you considered yourself only Spanish but immediately after proceeded to talk as if you and I belonged to the same group. And now you're still trying to tie myself with the starving Spanish immigrants living in their banlieues, as if they had anything to do with me or lived in the same place.
    You're so delusional you make an ass out of yourself to avoid accepting the evidence that Gallop is as Spanish as you're Catalan.
    Don't be a Catalan wannabe, go back to your country, stop coming to my threads. Be coherent.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Guess
    Ethnicity
    Guess
    Country
    Quebec
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    This is such nonsense and simply reveals how once again you superimpose your own issues on every subject. Everyone knows Turks and Algerians distance themselves from being German and French. Their inability to assimilate is a major issue.
    You can't stop showing yourself as the ignorant and retarded attention-seeking loser you are. Everyone knows immigrants are wannabes of the country they live in, specially the ones who have resided for long and the second and third generations. It's ironic because you're a perfect example of what I'm saying. I've seen you pretend you're American, talk like the American idiosyncrasy has anything to do with you and refer to past events in the history of America as if your family had participated. You're a full-blown wannabe.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Guess
    Ethnicity
    Guess
    Country
    Quebec
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    Catalans obey orders from Brussels and from Madrid. Butthurt?
    Just like you do but again somehow you think you're the one giving orders instead of receiving them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    That sounds as if I was from Barcelona, one of the most shitty and miserable European cities
    That sounds like everything build during the dictatorship and in fact it is much more common where you live than in Catalonia because the rural-urban migration of 50 years ago is a Spanish phenomenon. But Barcelona can't be that miserable if millions of your people would rather live in a 60m2 flat in a peripheral banlieueu of Barcelona rather than in their own hometown in deep Spain. I bet half your family is distributed between Catalonia and the Basque Country and they live like this.

Oh and do you also believe that a person who writes like this is a Spaniard who has been born and raised in Spain?

Is there anyone in the Spanish sphere who doesn't pretend to be someone else?

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,387
    Given: 12,916

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Moranku View Post
    You can't stop showing yourself as the ignorant and retarded attention-seeking loser you are. Everyone knows immigrants are wannabes of the country they live in, specially the ones who have resided for long and the second and third generations. It's ironic because you're a perfect example of what I'm saying. I've seen you pretend you're American, talk like the American idiosyncrasy has anything to do with you and refer to past events in the history of America as if your family had participated. You're a full-blown wannabe.
    What's humorous about you is all your views on subjects that aren't about Catalunya are at its heart actually about Catalunya, whether it is about the Ukraine conflict or about immigration of Turks and Algerians in Germany and France. You're such a fanatic that your personal baggage about 'muh people' spills over into unrelated topics.

A common issue that is often brought up is the unwillingness of MENA groups to assimilate even after generations. That is nothing new to anyone.

My family has been in the US since the 1920s and has killed for this nation. Every family member has done more for the US than you have done for Catalunya. Let me know when you decide to actually fight for Cataunya instead of whining online.

I'll take your bet but unfortunately you have nothing to bet with.
    Last edited by Colonel Frank Grimes; 05-23-2022 at 12:10 PM.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread Information