PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
CONGRATS Italy! - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: CONGRATS Italy!

Last Online
    06-07-2024 @ 05:04 PM
    Ethnicity
    Italian‏‏‎
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,219
    Given: 9

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
    You think I've actually assumed you were being dead serious? But when you troll like that, you can expect one or two replies. Some people say 'don't feed the trolls', I say feed them their own shit so they choke on it.

Now on a more serious note, compadre, not all minorities come from the third world. And those who don't are not automatically exempt from discrimination.
    You still haven't specified which minorities are discriminated, you fucking idiot. Slavs? Alenka pulled the claim that they are discriminated against by Meloni out of her ass.

Meloni or the right-wing coalition was the top vote-getter even in towns/cities of Italy with significant Slavic presence.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
    Too bad I don't give a rat's ass about your political beliefs. Yes, I am racist to a degree, much more than an average Joe. And I'm not apologetic about that. But this is but a remark, read above.
    Neither do I of what some random jerk on the other part of Europe says.

>complains about racism
    >is racist

Longbowman actually said you were retarded, but I didn't expect it to this extent

Now please, stop being the retarded white knight, stop quoting me and go fuck yourself.

Last Online
    Today @ 08:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    half Persian, half Siamese
    Country
    Slovakia
    Taxonomy
    meow
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,556
    Given: 4,536

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeje Brazorf View Post
    Did you by any chance arrive in Europe on a raft?
    The question was ironic and it is clear that the undefined minorities mentioned by Alenka were not among those who arrived by raft. Those who arrived with a raft from the third world are the ones who suffer discrimination from nationalists, racists, right-wingers and the like. I did not vote for them, preferring the center-left, and one of the many reasons is because they are racist dickheads just like you.
    You still haven't specified which minorities are discriminated, you fucking idiot. Slavs? Alenka pulled the claim that they are discriminated against by Meloni out of her ass.
    But it makes no difference to Meloni and the likes of her, whether a minority has been part of Italy for millenia and a half, or whether a minority arrived last week on a raft.
    That's why Slovenes of Italy, and of Slovenia aswell, are worried. See this article for example "Should we be worried about who got elected in Italy?", especially the following part:

Sovraži slovensko manjšino v Italiji?
    Spoiler!

translated:
    Does she hate the Slovene minority in Italy?
    The Slovene minority in Italy could be in trouble due to the newly elected prime minister of Italian government. We remember Meloni for her objections of returning Narodni dom (Ethnic home) to the community in Trieste, and she has also opposed the protectionist law for Slovenes in Italy, so while stressing her concern and care about all things Italian, she is mindlessly stomping on everything else.

Primorski dnevnik, a newspaper of Slovenes across the Italian border, wrote on August 21st: "The Slovene minority is most disliked by the political party Bratje Italije (Fratelli d’Italia), who even in this matter is a descendant of MSI. While in South Tyrol the sympathizers of Giorgia Meloni are presenting themselves as the last defence of, in their view, endangered Italian community there, they've meanwhile playing on a "historical note" in Furlanija Julijska krajina (Friuli-Venezia-Giulia). While they claim they're "not per-se against protection of minority", they claim to just be - as they call it, "against rewriting of history from the side of the Slovenes", f.e. when it comes to the Narodni dom (Ethnic home) in Trieste, and they are proclaiming the Bazovica heroes as terrorists, although even the president of Italy himself Sergio Matarella has paid his respects to them."
    Last edited by Alenka; 09-28-2022 at 10:10 PM.

Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 08:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,349
    Given: 8,275

2 Not allowed!

Because I don't even fucking have to when making a general point like this.

Meloni or the right-wing coalition was the top vote-getter even in towns/cities of Italy with significant Slavic presence.

And that's your evidence, estúpido? It goes as expected. Where do you think were the most anti-Basque regions were? In proximity of the Basque country, because we had prominence in there. So of course you would expect that happening in the bechiche nation aswell. Somebody from Granada or some village from southern Valencia would not care. Wanna another example? In Czechia, most racist/right-wingers/ whatever you wanna call them are from northern Bohemia and surprise, surprise, those are the regions where the gypsies are most prominent.

Neither do I of what some random jerk on the other part of Europe says.

>complains about racism
    >is racist
    Yeah, there you show that you do not even understand how this 'racism' thingy works. You think I give a damn about a thousands of different ethnicities in Africa which are in a constant war? I care for my own. Racism is an extremely subjective term. Do you get me now? If not, think about it.

Longbowman actually said you were retarded, but I didn't expect it to this extent
    Just like you, he lacked the understanding of definitions of simple concepts and was unable of abstract thinking. And when you fail at this, you fail no matter what. Why do you think he isn't here right now?

Now please, stop being the retarded white knight, stop quoting me and go fuck yourself.
    It's actually funny. Go on. I'm in, pal.
    Last edited by Aldaris; 09-29-2022 at 07:28 AM.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,597
    Given: 6,978

4 Not allowed!

[to Aldaris] The question was ironic and it is clear that the undefined minorities mentioned by Alenka were not among those who arrived by raft. Those who arrived with a raft from the third world are the ones who suffer discrimination from nationalists, racists, right-wingers and the like. I did not vote for them, preferring the center-left, and one of the many reasons is because they are racist dickheads just like you.
    Maybe it's not nice to personally treat some folks badly, but don't you think it's good to stop the influx of African, especially SSA, genetics into Italy, causing in the long run conditions that are known from countries with a notable SSA genetic proportion in the general population (Puerto Rico, Brazil etc.)?
    Last edited by rothaer; 09-29-2022 at 06:59 AM.
    Target: rothaer_scaled
    Distance: 1.0091% / 0.01009085

39.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    39.0 Germanic
    19.2 Celtic-like
    1.8 Graeco-Roman
    0.2 Finnic-like

Slava Ukrainii
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-28-2023 @ 05:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Sweden
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,017
    Given: 505

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rothaer View Post
    Maybe it's not nice to personally treat some folks badly, but don't you think it's good to stop the influx of African, especially SSA, genetics into Italy, causing in the long run conditions that are known from countries with a notable SSA genetic proportion in the general population (Puerto Rico, Brazil etc.)?
    What conditions are those?

Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 08:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,349
    Given: 8,275

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic Reptilian View Post
    Criminality rate, that's what he means.

Senior Member Rostos vilmoskörte's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-23-2024 @ 05:53 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Magyar khanate
    Ethnicity
    Mix
    Ancestry
    North South East
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 300
    Given: 30

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoon View Post
    Meloni's Right-Wing Alliance Wins Clear Majority In Italian Elections

First Sweden, now Italy.

Europe's unelected authoritarian ruler, Ursula von der Leyen, is not going to be happy: according to early exit polls out of Italy's national election, the right-wing bloc of Giorgia Meloni - which the ultra-left wing press just can't stop comparing to Mussolini - is set for a historic, if largely expected, victory and a clear majority (if, however, not a super-majority) which will propel Meloni to the top of the Italian government as the country's next prime minister, ushering in a historic right-wing shift for a country that - like Sweden until two weeks ago - has traditionally been very left-wing.

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/...lian-elections

First Sweden?
    Wat?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,597
    Given: 6,978

3 Not allowed!

In Puerto Rico living conditions are that way, that very many Puerto Ricans prefer to go to the USA and in Brazil you have a lot of things on this level (favelas).

Last edited by rothaer; 09-29-2022 at 09:46 AM.
    Target: rothaer_scaled
    Distance: 1.0091% / 0.01009085

39.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    39.0 Germanic
    19.2 Celtic-like
    1.8 Graeco-Roman
    0.2 Finnic-like

Slava Ukrainii
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-28-2023 @ 05:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Sweden
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,017
    Given: 505

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rothaer View Post
    In Puerto Rico living conditions are that way, that very many Puerto Ricans prefer to go to the USA and in Brazil you have a lot of things on this level (favelas).

What in their behavior would you say leads to these living conditions?

I can't say it's (only) poverty because where my ancestry is from, people were sometimes poor (farmers) but still no one would steal someone else's items. You could leave your stuff unlocked because people had high enough morals not to steal them. That at least what I've heard.

Last Online
    Today @ 09:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,887
    Given: 13,482

2 Not allowed!

What in their behavior would you say leads to these living conditions?

I can't say it's (only) poverty because where my ancestry is from, people were sometimes poor (farmers) but still no one would steal someone else's items. You could leave your stuff unlocked because people had high enough morals not to steal them. That at least what I've heard.
    It's more than that. Most SSA people (or descendants) are prone to lazyness and find it hard to focus on something. It's really difficult for a black man to properly complete an 8-hour shift.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixdguy17 View Post
    No hay como razonar contigo, estas consumido por tu OWD

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information