Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: What needs to be done to improve the quality of Western women?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Antarctica
    Hero
    Turin Turambar, Húrin Thalion and Aulë
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,932
    Given: 20,237

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Comealongwithme View Post
    This is a defeated mentality. Don't persist on this belief but instead adapt and improve in the current society you live in.
    There is nothing "defeated" about this mentality. Women could be currently stoned to death or have very strict limitations put on them like in Saudi Arabia, but that isn't the case in the West. Women can go to college, drive or even focus solely on their own careers if they deem so. The problem is the "easy accessibility" of first world comforts at their disposal. They are too complacent and comfortable with the first world comforts they have. This doesn't apply to all women, but the toxic minority of femtards that think they are entitled to anything and everything IS the problem!
    “The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.”

- H.P. Lovecraft

Last Online
    05-01-2024 @ 12:49 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    LNH
    Ethnicity
    Haïtiens
    Ancestry
    27.6%- SSA(West Africa, HG, and SEA) 62.3%- French and German 9.5% - B_E 0.6% - Unassigned
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R-L151
    mtDNA
    U3a
    Hero
    JP II, Toussaint, et Dessalines.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Nothing, I would say it depends on your environment. I live in the suburbs, and most of the women around me are pretty amicable. You will probably find high levels of disparity in metropolitan areas, but they could just be products of their environments.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,730
    Given: 43,621

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by InmostLight View Post
    Are you in a happy relationship? I'll take your advice in relation to that. I also think it would be obvious after three years if he was "secretly Muslim". He is actually one of the most islamophobic pepole I know, LOL
    No, I am not. But I have muslim ancestors, and they treated Christians like dirt except my grand-grand father who married a Christian woman and even had his children baptised as Catholics because he lived in Christian country.
    Mind that he never left Islam and that was in early 20th century, and he seems more tolerant than your Turkish man.

My advice would nevertheless be to not try to get in his favor by leaving your traditions in favor of his. In that, I believe there should be mutual respect if couple really love each other.

Last Online
    02-22-2024 @ 06:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Fairy
    Country
    United States
    mtDNA
    H11A
    Relationship Status
    Spinster
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,260
    Given: 1,611

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    No, I am not. But I have muslim ancestors, and they treated Christians like dirt except my grand-grand father who married a Christian woman and even had his children baptised as Catholics because he lived in Christian country.
    Mind that he never left Islam and that was in early 20th century, and he seems more tolerant than your Turkish man.

My advice would nevertheless be to not try to get in his favor by leaving your traditions in favor of his. In that, I believe there should be mutual respect if couple really love each other.
    It seems like you're coming from a place of genuine care and concern, so I'll take it at face value-- some people, like him, grow up in such aggressively secular, left-reactionary environments that all religious stuff throws them off. He has no particular intolerance towards Christianity. A lot of people who grew up in households that treat atheism as their religion have discomfort with all religions. I don't even call myself a Christian, because I'm on too many layers of heresy to claim the title, so I get it.

We did promptly have a conversation where I briefly stepped an inch out of my "yes honey" zone to ask him to mutually respect my cultural heritage, and no such problems have arose since. One thing that's always difficult is deciding when/if it's worth it to ask the man to care about my preferences. Part of my value system is that women should stay in their lane and tolerate male guidance, which became apparent to me after my formerly oppositional attitude was hurting the men around me. There are VERY few times when I step up and bitch to him about why I should have my way, but it seemed important to talk about this in the heat of the moment.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-09-2024 @ 11:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    insan
    Ethnicity
    @
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,750
    Given: 9,038

3 Not allowed!

Are all western women people of low quality, are all these wannabe women whisperer, virgins who are afraid of imbecile feminism of 21st centure high quality people? This world still has normal individuals, measuring someones personal quality is subjective.

Last Online
    Today @ 06:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    turkÏc
    Country
    Ukraine
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,056
    Given: 3,786

1 Not allowed!

Does it count if it comes with chubbiness? I'm skinny and was just thinking about gaining weight on purpose, just to see if my boobs and butt get any bigger ):
    skinny is better, you are young, your body will chance on it's own down the road

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,617
    Given: 7,004

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Todesritter View Post
    No one who doesn't want children should have children nor be encouraged to have them, that would only mean passing on whatever makes them reluctant in the first place, and risk a poorly reared child; but I don't think this will be the case, western morals are a social affliction and as long as there are social media and groups of people who have to interact with each other, ideological strains like this will spread anyway. The best bet is to love your children and raise them properly with the right values and support so they don't grow up clinging to ghoulish ideas to stick it to you or find meaning in life.
    This is exactly what would be the ideal.

Actually every population would automatically cure itself from too low birth rates: These who don't want children will die out and those who want will be the next generation. And eventually you will have a population with a working procreation rate within the today given environment. This is how evolution works.

Whether the population in this process shrinks notably or not is biologically irrelevant. And now comes the most important thing of all: In this phase of weakness, shrinking and healing the population is particularly vulnerable and particularly needs protection from any intrusion of foreign competitors.

In contrast to this the careless policy in the west is figuratively to let in hooligans to a patient in a hospital room for starting a fight with him there.
    Last edited by rothaer; 04-05-2023 at 09:46 AM.
    Target: rothaer_scaled
    Distance: 1.0091% / 0.01009085

39.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    39.0 Germanic
    19.2 Celtic-like
    1.8 Graeco-Roman
    0.2 Finnic-like

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Sicily
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,392
    Given: 22,271

0 Not allowed!

You're correct and totally fair to imply that western men are in equal trouble. I'm lucky to be in an LTR with a non-western man whose standards for women push me to excellence every day.

Men aren't going to improve until women start holding them to a higher standard-- not the other way around. If men increase their standards for women, most of us will just cry "patriarchy" and pick the low hanging fruit, instead of bettering ourselves. Women need to find the internal motivation to improve. It really depends on us more than we know
    What do you mean with " holding men to a higher standard"?

"Amicus Plato, sed magis amica veritas"

"Dimidium facti, qui coepit, habet: sapere aude, incipe."

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Sicily
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,392
    Given: 22,271

0 Not allowed!

One thing that's always difficult is deciding when/if it's worth it to ask the man to care about my preferences. Part of my value system is that women should stay in their lane and tolerate male guidance, which became apparent to me after my formerly oppositional attitude was hurting the men around me.

"Amicus Plato, sed magis amica veritas"

"Dimidium facti, qui coepit, habet: sapere aude, incipe."

Last Online
    02-22-2024 @ 06:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Fairy
    Country
    United States
    mtDNA
    H11A
    Relationship Status
    Spinster
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,260
    Given: 1,611

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    What do you mean with " holding men to a higher standard"?
    I think it would mean expecting men to be sexually responsible, hardworking, strong and healthy, well-groomed, and successful in their careers and educations. It doesn't seem like a lot, really, to just have these as the baseline. I have my own set of crazy standards, but it's fine, because the man in my life exceeds them

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information