Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Alpha Widowed: is it worth it to go on?

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eagle
    Ethnicity
    Straight
    Country
    Taiwan
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,808
    Given: 7,516

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by InmostLight View Post
    I don't wear makeup because I don't want to be deceitful, and I dress modestly because many men say they respect modest women more. I'm trying my hardest to do the right thing.

If my offer is too obsolete, what should I be offering instead?
    I already told you, wear makeup that enhances your features and wear 2023 clothes. It's very simple.
    Oh, and don't go with tea bags on a date. Especially if you have no objection for them to pay for your stuff later. That's deceitful.

Last Online
    02-22-2024 @ 06:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Fairy
    Country
    United States
    mtDNA
    H11A
    Relationship Status
    Spinster
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,259
    Given: 1,611

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Your Old Comrade View Post
    Let's add to that your choice of words: you are picky "because you know what you are capable of receiving", and you're sad you're no longer in college because you want a "successful young man". In other words: looks and money. Typical modern woman masquerading as a trad. Still the same hypergamy.
    I want to give my future children all the resources they need to be successful and live stable, excellent lives.

Veteran Member Your Old Comrade's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-06-2024 @ 05:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Northern France, Wallonia
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Utrecht
    Taxonomy
    Borreby
    Politics
    All Politicians Are Bastards
    Religion
    MGTOW
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,193
    Given: 8,122

1 Not allowed!

I want to give my future children all the resources they need to be successful and live stable, excellent lives.
    That's what they all say. But it's got nothing to do with the kiddos. Then even a moderate salaryman or worker would be sufficient. No! You want the big bucks. But why would they go for you ? They have so many options.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Fairy
    Country
    United States
    mtDNA
    H11A
    Relationship Status
    Spinster
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Your Old Comrade View Post
    That's what they all say. But it's got nothing to do with the goodies. Then even a moderate salaryman or worker would be sufficient. No! You want the big bucks. But why would they go for you ? They have so many options.
    That isn't even true! My only income requirement is the median family income (60k usd here, and I make more than that), to support kids and a SAHM.

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,935
    Given: 4,823

2 Not allowed!

traditional women are very different. All women are picky only because they are the one's carrying the babies. But modern women want movie stars or rock stars.. no men are naturally ugly, rough and unassuming.

You want to wake in the morning with a rock star or with a warm muscly body that would do any thing for you if you are loyal to HIS SUPERIORITY.
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Veteran Member Your Old Comrade's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-06-2024 @ 05:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Northern France, Wallonia
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Utrecht
    Taxonomy
    Borreby
    Politics
    All Politicians Are Bastards
    Religion
    MGTOW
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,193
    Given: 8,122

0 Not allowed!

That isn't even true! My only income requirement is the median family income (60k usd here, and I make more than that), to support kids and a SAHM.
    Making 60k is not median by any stretch of the imagination. In a lot of places in the U.S, the median is. 25k to 30k. You played the stupid game, you got played, and you won the stupid prize. And you're not learning a damn thing.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Last Online
    08-28-2023 @ 11:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    russian
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Hero
    Jorge Vilda
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,690
    Given: 2,160

2 Not allowed!

I don't wear makeup because I don't want to be deceitful, and I dress modestly because many men say they respect modest women more. I'm trying my hardest to do the right thing.

If my offer is too obsolete, what should I be offering instead?
    The best whores are those who dress modestly. Wear jeans that fit your ass and stop wearing a bra. You are not a super-beauty who has the right to make increased demands on a man. You're a big-nosed Jew. You should be grateful that someone paid attention to you.
    Усе буде добре!

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Fairy
    Country
    United States
    mtDNA
    H11A
    Relationship Status
    Spinster
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Thanks for the advice everyone ill buy a gun tomorrow

Last Online
    05-20-2024 @ 05:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Galactic Turkic Khaganate
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Chudoid
    Politics
    La Turquie Kemaliste
    Religion
    Cult Imperialis
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 911
    Given: 629

1 Not allowed!

This is a whole lot of pathetic female bitching and whining. If you don't care to hear it, just don't read it.

As some may know, I was discarded at the beginning of the summer by my boyfriend of 3.5 years who had been promising to marry me. He moved to Europe to get his master's degree at a world-class university at the beginning of our relationship. I was ready to move over there for him, and once my partner visa was printed, he decided he doesn't want to get married or have me move in anymore. We mutually broke up, I am told, but I can barely remember the breakup. I was unable to eat or sleep properly for weeks, and I spent my days trying to distract myself from suicide.

He got a new (much prettier) girlfriend immediately after, but he promises that nothing happened with her until we already broke up. It's funny how I spent years doing everything in my power to maxx my femininity and become the ideal wife, but he left me for a "boss babe" who posts bikini pics, has orbiters, and apparently "wears hot lingerie for our dates" and "can actually finish in bed". She is who I once strove to be, but I decided to become "submissive and feminine" instead, being told this would more successfully land me a commitment.

He had a STEM job and two degrees from top global universities. He was at least an 8 in terms of looks, incredibly romantic, fiercely devoted, spent way more money on me than I wanted or expected, and called me every day. He came from a good family and was overall a very high class individual-- a true "Istanbul gentleman". I will never connect with anybody like I did with him. He took me on beautiful vacations and always tried to impress me. He says that he always recognized my gratitude and thankfulness, but that he was sick of me having an "I don't deserve it" mindset. I was only trying to reduce his burdens, and make sure he knew that I didn't expect him to do so much work for me. I wanted to make it easier for him to keep me.

We chatted yesterday, and he said that excellent men generally do not marry, and that a successful man needs to be tricked or manipulated into marriage, and he recognized that I do not believe in such exploitation, and thus could not inspire him to commit. He said that "settling is a killing blow for a man". I cannot argue with this. He is correct on that front.

I've been trying to date with no success. Someone approached me immediately after the breakup and rushed me into inappropriate activities, and I cut him off after he attempted to force himself onto me after I told him not to touch me. I went on a few dates with someone, and gave my body to be intimate to him, believing it would make him happy and make him like me, but I was promptly sent home and ghosted. He also told me I will not find a successful man who wants to settle. He told me to "go find some redneck fuck who will keep you barefoot, if you want to get married". I'm not sure if it would benefit any man to date me, being alpha widowed and all.

I had a dream last night that I was a homeless bag lady squatting in the apartment that was going to be his and mine, but is now for him and his new, superior girlfriend. She was putting on my nicest perfumes and favorite earrings to prepare herself for a fancy dinner date with the man I love. I discovered her, stole my perfumes back away, and was kicked down the stairs. I tried to gather my items into a small backpack, but she kept laughing at me. She is an evil whore, and I hope she ends up getting what she deserves. I think she sought him out because he was in a committed relationship and originally planning on marriage. A few weeks ago, he sent me a text about how funny, symbolic, and synchronistic it is that her favorite song is Dolly Parton's Jolene. She sings it all the time, he said, laughing.

Had he not grown tired of me, I would be living in a global city, with access to my dream careers in security and defense. I would be loved and cared for in a beautiful apartment. Since I did not have a full time job, as he promised to support me once I would have moved in, I had to sign a lease on a cheap and terrible little house outside of town, increasing my social isolation. I am currently sleeping on a floor mattress in the kitchen, because the carpet is too filthy to put furniture on it, and flies attack me in my sleep.

He is not a bad person at all. He always tells me how sorry he is, and how he wishes things could have been different. He does feel bad for putting me in this position and robbing me of the life I thought I would receive, but he also does not regret breaking up with me.

~~~

Is it even possible for me to find love again? I'm not in college anymore, so I lost access to the world's most potent dating pool of successful young men. He made me promise to him that I will NEVER date anyone who falls below the standard he set for me, and I think this is wise, but I fear that it will keep me alone forever. He made me promise that I will not settle out of loneliness, and that I should seek someone who even exceeds his excellence, because I "deserve better". That doesn't make sense that he thinks I deserve better-- apparently I did not even deserve him.

It would be cruel and unfair for me to subject another new man to myself, but I am so lonely. I feel like a complete and total failure as a woman. I am humiliated. I fear going about my errands in town, because I run into people who were excited for my move and eventual wedding, and I have to explain that I was discarded. I am twenty-two years old and nearing the wall. Should I give up?

While it is becoming very easy for me to garner male attention, especially on dating apps, I do not want to settle for less than what I originally thought I would have forever. I could easily get "a man", but he would not live up to the standard which has been set for me. Should I just settle?

He should've found you a new bf before leaving, what an asshole.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,622
    Given: 29,070

2 Not allowed!

Don't rush into another relationship so soon. Try to work out who you are and have interests that you really enjoy not things that you think will make some fantasy man happy. You're only young what's the rush to get married? Get some girlfriends and meet more people. Develop your own personality and be yourself. If you don't like yourself how do you think someone else will?

You have lots of skills and talents. I don't understand that need to want some man to be subservient to. You're young, learn to be independent and you will know what you want out of life. Don't let anyone make a doormat out of you. Some time without a boyfriend would be good for you. Look on it as a opportunity to be more self reliant. A lot of men want women that are their own person and that they can have an equal partnership with. All the best to you but you sound like you have a lot to offer. Keep your chin up and you will get through this rough patch.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information