Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,731
    Given: 5,555

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    It's useless to debate, I normally consider Church to be a divine institution and Christianity the only way to salvation, no matter who, how and where thinks inside or out of Church or who and which intentions has, Church is ruled directly by God. Our arguments are not legit towards each other. For a person of reason, my arguments reveal a madman or fool and I don't see any problem with it for myself.

I may debate with a heretic about dogmas, canons etc, just like you may debate the someone how do you see Church or any other religion politically and socially, but there's no goal in debating on different languages over some things seen in the very different dimension.

In secular meaning you didn't "open my eyes" like I'm naive person who never knew that this World is place of corruption, suffering and inequality which NORMALLY exists everywhere, including the Church on the personal level. (which is incorruptible itself being divine). Just we don't have hopes and illusions about it and don't live here like we're gonna spend eternity in this reality.
    Capitalists and imperialists who divide the working class so that it cannot unite and win - for these purposes, capitalists also use racism, homophobia (and the genders they themselves created), ethnic and religious hatred in the most vile way.
    Using the example of our main “hierarch” (you probably heard his last speech), in general the harm of religious ideology in the modern world is very clearly visible - it divides people, and even worse, it creates opposition even to the point of genocide, as is now happening in Palestine, when “God’s chosen” are guided solely by the mythology of the “holy scripture”, which instructs them to slaughter the population of the territory bequeathed to them by God, they have once again seized someone else’s land and are methodically liberating it from the population that has been living there for thousands of years.

Dividing the country's citizens into groups depending on their beliefs is fascism, and against the backdrop of that example, how easy it is to shake up society by calling people with other religious/other beliefs enemies (Makhachkala) and even in a warring country, where the unity of the entire people is a matter of survival - it is simply state crime.
    The teachings of Christ are misinterpreted - division instead of unification. Foreign agent? Or is capitalism, which has an international essence, anti-people from the very beginning?
    I understand your position, I won’t argue on this topic anymore.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    W6a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,928
    Given: 18,994

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rothaer View Post
    I'd be interested in your serious assessment regarding the thread topic. In particular, what would have happened in Poland?
    I think the Red Army would occupy entire Poland and then would invade East Prussia from all sides, including a maritime blockade.

What would Germany then do to save East Prussia? Sooner or later East Prussia must fall when it is blockaded from all sides.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,552
    Given: 6,925

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Peterski View Post
    I think the Red Army would occupy entire Poland and then would invade East Prussia from all sides, including a maritime blockade.

What would Germany then do to save East Prussia? Sooner or later East Prussia must fall when it is blockaded from all sides.
    Afaik the Soviet Union had no notable marine in the Baltic Sea at that time and also the air superiority was hardly there. So that blockade would have become pretty complicated. But let's assume East Prussia could not even be held against a land army if we give free the Polish corridor as here was done.

How would a freed in March/April 1944 Poland have behaved in respect to the communist Red Army? Depending on that the German Empire would maybe even have had an interest in quickly arming the AK.
    Target: rothaer_scaled
    Distance: 1.0091% / 0.01009085

39.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    39.0 Germanic
    19.2 Celtic-like
    1.8 Graeco-Roman
    0.2 Finnic-like

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Austrian
    Country
    Austria
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 537
    Given: 769

0 Not allowed!

WW3 will be started by another Austrian lmao

Demokkkrat

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mopi View Post
    I wonder how historians will look upon The Nazis and Hitler a thousand years from now

We're still too close in time to have an objective view

Even though our grandparents fought in that war, the true events that caused the war and happened in it have been very distorted
    Will modern society collapse and we either revert to technology from eons ago or replace it with a completely different civilization with a completely new ethnogenesis? Or does modern globalized civilization persist into the future enough for us to reach the stars and the trend of morality being more weak minded and sympathetic still exists. I think this is important to acknowledge.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    W6a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,928
    Given: 18,994

1 Not allowed!

How would a freed in March/April 1944 Poland have behaved in respect to the communist Red Army? Depending on that the German Empire would maybe even have had an interest in quickly arming the AK.
    I think that Poland would let the Red Army to cross its territory as far as Germany's borders (and the new frontlines).

They had no other choice. Of course Poland would try to negotiate with the Soviets when it comes to political issues.

Afaik the Soviet Union had no notable marine in the Baltic Sea at that time and also the air superiority was hardly there. So that blockade would have become pretty complicated. But let's assume East Prussia could not even be held against a land army if we give free the Polish corridor as here was done.

The air superiority in 1944 was already clearly on the Soviet side. The Soviet marine was still stronger than what Kriegsmarine had and also the Soviets could ask the Western Allies for help in blockading East Prussia (in case if their own marine was not enough).

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information