Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: New Tinder user swipe data shows Modern Women ONLY want...the top 1% of men

Last Online
    Today @ 07:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Austrian
    Country
    Austria
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 537
    Given: 767

1 Not allowed!

Most profiles are AI created anyways. Probably even the ones that are veryfied. I had attractive looking matches in the past, but was a bit overwhelmed with the situation and ended up dating only 2 girls. One was a cop (red flag). The other one was boring. Ofc there were also obese women and "leftist" looking girls (funny, I thought university taught them to hate White men) that matched with me. I also had 2 other dating apps. I´m not that naive to believe to find anything serious there and I´m not really interested into shallow conversations.

Ein einzelner Gefangener.. Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Northern Euro
    Ethnicity
    Hillbilly
    Country
    Germany
    Y-DNA
    R1b-U106/R-Z156
    mtDNA
    U5b2
    Taxonomy
    Country Boy
    Politics
    Zeitzeuge einer Zeitenwende
    Hero
    Klaus Störtebeker, Kurt Knispel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,596
    Given: 5,411

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by fortress europe View Post
    Most profiles are AI created anyways. Probably even the ones that are veryfied. I had attractive looking matches in the past, but was a bit overwhelmed with the situation and ended up dating only 2 girls. One was a cop (red flag). The other one was boring. Ofc there were also obese women and "leftist" looking girls (funny, I thought university taught them to hate White men) that matched with me. I also had 2 other dating apps. I´m not that naive to believe to find anything serious there and I´m not really interested into shallow conversations.
    "Biste braun, kriegste Fraun"
    But seriously, there really exist that paradoxon and not only small time, where especially accentuated leftist women are drawn to right wing men. I`ve experienced that myself several times in rl and we can see it very well with Oda and Rothaer on this very forum.
    Runen raunen rechten Rat, über eiserne Felder nun zur Tat!

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Austrian
    Country
    Austria
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PlattitüdenPaule View Post
    "Biste braun, kriegste Fraun"
    But seriously, there really exist that paradoxon and not only small time, where especially accentuated leftist women are drawn to right wing men. I`ve experienced that myself several times in rl and we can see it very well with Oda and Rothaer on this very forum.

The thing with me is that I certainly give a more right-wing vibe based purely on my appearance. Haircut and facial features. I don't write anything politics related into the profile, because this would shy them away haha.
    Rght-wing men are on average better looking, more serious, emotionally stable, healthier, more masculine and overall better compared to leftist "men". Leftist males sometimes even have a hard time knowing what gender they are LMAO. They lack a sense of humor too although they think themselves to be funny. There have been studies showing evidence to this. This can explain the attraction of some leftist women towards right-wing/nationalist men. Hilarious!
    Last edited by fortress europe; 01-21-2024 at 08:53 PM.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 08:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    West Slavic
    Ancestry
    Eastern Moravian & Western Slovak
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Moravia-Silesia
    Taxonomy
    Neo-Danubian
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,127
    Given: 359

0 Not allowed!

Do people really believe the conspiracy theories that people are just told blindly to hate white men at college? Yes most colleges are definitely left-leaning. No there are no classes on blindly hating white men... at least not in business school, but I still had to take some electives outside of it and no one mentioned that. People are so desperate to be the most oppressed of them all I stg. One homeschooled socially inept weirdo irl tried to pull that card on me as if his parents didn't sabotage his education to the point where he has no idea how much of the real world works whereas I've actually existed in it for many years.
    It's Modelo Negra time

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Austrian
    Country
    Austria
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by tropicalslavic View Post
    Do people really believe the conspiracy theories that people are just told blindly to hate white men at college? Yes most colleges are definitely left-leaning. No there are no classes on blindly hating white men... at least not in business school, but I still had to take some electives outside of it and no one mentioned that. People are so desperate to be the most oppressed of them all I stg. One homeschooled socially inept weirdo irl tried to pull that card on me as if his parents didn't sabotage his education to the point where he has no idea how much of the real world works whereas I've actually existed in it for many years.
    I don´t know how the masses of Whites feel about their ethnic identity. Probably most just seem not to care, but not to the point where they are self-hating. I´m quite aware that human social interactions are more complexe than some weirdos that live in their "meme world" detached from reality believe.
    Personally I haven´t really experienced anti-White racism from non-Whites, probably because in my school there were not many of them. On the contrary, some brown people (mostly right-wingers) online have a secret admiration for Whites.
    The only negative feedback with regards to my nationality was from British people during a vacation.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread Information