View Poll Results: Do you believe in Paranormal?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

37 48.68%
  • No

23 30.26%
  • I dont know, maybe.

16 21.05%
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Do you have Horror/Paranormal Stories?

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    3:28
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,922
    Given: 1,564

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Sounds almost like astral protection.

Ι don't know what it is but I'd rather it didn't happen.

I was exorcised, by the way, a couple of years ago, not like in the movie, but by a priest in a church here, it's a fairly common blessing/reading. It stopped for a while then came back.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:13 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,734
    Given: 4,688

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Varda View Post
    There was a lot of stories about fairies in the villages of my ancestors. People talked about seeing fairies or having direct encounters with them, it was always in night somewhere outside of settlements in the field, forest, meadow etc. After WW2 alleged fairy sightings have stopped. Encounters with fairies were described as traumatic experiences, often with negative consequences for the people who had contact with them.
    One my ancestors who is born about 200 years ago allegedly died after an encounters with fairies, because he resented them (my grandma knew that story in details).
    One man allegedly became mentally ill after an encounter with fairies. He meat the fairies in the field, they told him to go home and bring them pršut but he must no tell anyone about it. He took the pršut to them, and returned to home. When members of his family discovered that there is pršut, they pressed him to say what he did with pršut and he admited. After that he lost his mind, which is interpreted to mean that the fairies punished him because he broke his promise.
    Btw fairies (vile in Serbian) are described as beautiful girls, but evil as i said. Some villages allegedly saw them dance.š
    Last edited by Varda; 01-26-2024 at 05:31 PM.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45,066
    Given: 45,114

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by kingmob View Post
    Ι don't know what it is but I'd rather it didn't happen.

I was exorcised, by the way, a couple of years ago, not like in the movie, but by a priest in a church here, it's a fairly common blessing/reading. It stopped for a while then came back.
    Have you been filled with the Holy Spirit yet? It's fine to be exorcised, but if you don't fill that "space" with something else, it will come back as the Bible says.

You need to commit your life to Jesus Christ, and ask Him to fill you with the Holy Spirit. Then, guaranteed, these things won't happen again.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Fantasy Peddler
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    South Africa
    mtDNA
    I1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35,766
    Given: 17,043

3 Not allowed!

About a year ago I was working in a hospital ward which is unfamiliar to me.

I was allocated to work a certain number of rooms. For argument's sake, let's say room 1-10. There were only five patients in those rooms and five rooms were empty and available for admissions.

In the small hours of the morning I went on a round, peeked into the dark rooms to make sure all was well and to my horror, realised that I have six patients and not five like I thought. This meant I had completely neglected one patient. I panicked because all hell would break loose if I missed a patient and was reported.

I went back to look at my patient list and saw there were only five patients, like I initially thought.

I went to the charge nurse and said there was a patient in a room who was not on the list. She was as confused as I was. We went to the room and it was empty.

As I said, it was an unfamiliar ward, it was dark and maybe I mistook a shadow for a person.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Have you been filled with the Holy Spirit yet? It's fine to be exorcised, but if you don't fill that "space" with something else, it will come back as the Bible says.

You need to commit your life to Jesus Christ, and ask Him to fill you with the Holy Spirit. Then, guaranteed, these things won't happen again.

I am a Christian believer and aspiring follower of the teachings of Christ, if that's what you are asking, I am also baptized, but I don't follow any specific dogma, I just try to read and understand what I can, meaning I also read the apocryphal texts.

I would say my spiritual endeavors are mostly of esoteric nature. I discovered recently I am probably a descendant of a community of Gnostic Paulicians in Thrace, although I am sure that's just a coincidence, I just found it to be an interesting and peculiar piece of trivia.

I pray and ask for guidance when I am overwhelmed.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European blend
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Relationship Status
    I have a crush on Colonel Frank Grimes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,678
    Given: 1,821

1 Not allowed!

I dream of floating away from my body and going to strange places I don't recognize having conversations with people I don't know. Then being yanked in back to it as being pulled though a hoover.

I also speak tongues while sleepwalking and ask questions to my wife I shouldn't be asking, like 'what can I do in this body, with these hands, what is this place, what year it is?'.

She knows, after the years, how to deal with this and snap me back and awake me when I start these shenanigans.
    I used to dream like that all the time. I also used to sleepwalk. I talk in my sleep but not in tongues.
    I CFG

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45,066
    Given: 45,114

0 Not allowed!

I am a Christian believer and aspiring follower of the teachings of Christ, if that's what you are asking, I am also baptized, but I don't follow any specific dogma, I just try to read and understand what I can, meaning I also read the apocryphal texts.

I would say my spiritual endeavors are mostly of esoteric nature. I discovered recently I am probably a descendant of a community of Gnostic Paulicians in Thrace, although I am sure that's just a coincidence, I just found it to be an interesting and peculiar piece of trivia.

I pray and ask for guidance when I am overwhelmed.
    I see, that's very good. You need to be filled/baptized in the Holy Spirit, too. That is something that is a gift from God, as promised in scripture -- and was poured out first in the book of Acts chapter 2. This is for all Christians, but many don't know about this, and hence don't seek it. The Holy Spirit not only fills us and make our bodies his temple -- so that the enemy cannot bother you in such invasive ways, but the Holy Spirit also gives you power to live a Christian life and be a witness for Jesus.

If you read the book of Acts, there are some great examples of this, when the apostles laid their hands upon people and they received the gift of the Holy Spirit. It is not something "theoretical" or dogmatic, but something real and powerful that happens to you. So much so, that your life won't be the same afterwards (in a good way).
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Last Online
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism, Corporatism, Meritocracy
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,602
    Given: 7,788

0 Not allowed!

I dream of floating away from my body and going to strange places I don't recognize having conversations with people I don't know.
    Same shit in combo with sleep paralysis. I felt myself out of the body in my house, in different places and I felt very not confident, like endangered and it often went to the case of sleep paralysis. Sleep paralysis condition reminds me how in LoTR the movie they depicted the condition of Frodo when he puts on the ring on his finger, especially when Nazgul wounded him, like everything black-white, like a loud wind-like noise in the ears, some whispering and other shit and figure(s) nearby. I've seen this movie and episode much later than I've started experiencing SP and I'm quite sure that this is someone's experience used for creating the scene (starts at 02:00).

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I see, that's very good. You need to be filled/baptized in the Holy Spirit, too. That is something that is a gift from God, as promised in scripture -- and was poured out first in the book of Acts chapter 2. This is for all Christians, but many don't know about this, and hence don't seek it. The Holy Spirit not only fills us and make our bodies his temple -- so that the enemy cannot bother you in such invasive ways, but the Holy Spirit also gives you power to live a Christian life and be a witness for Jesus.

If you read the book of Acts, there are some great examples of this, when the apostles laid their hands upon people and they received the gift of the Holy Spirit. It is not something "theoretical" or dogmatic, but something real and powerful that happens to you. So much so, that your life won't be the same afterwards (in a good way).

I don't think I am worthy, but I want to, I don't know how to do this, I need to study further.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Same shit in combo with sleep paralysis. I felt myself out of the body in my house, in different places and I felt very not confident, like endangered and it often went to the case of sleep paralysis. Sleep paralysis condition reminds me how in LoTR the move they depicted the condition of Frodo when he puts on the ring on his finger, especially when Nazgul wounded him, like everything black-white, like a loud wind-like noise in the ears, some whispering and other shit and figure(s) nearby. I've seen this movie and episode much later than I've started experiencing SP and I'm quite sure that this is someone's experience used for creating the scene (starts at 02:00).

I know how you felt and it's absolutely terrifying.

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930 LastLast

Thread Information