Thread: Zionist elites are weakening our nations.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-14-2024 @ 12:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic, Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish, Albanian
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 16

1 Not allowed!

Default Zionist elites are weakening our nations.

I see the same problems all over the world.

Nations whose physical strength weakened and became more feminine as they became more prosperous with the development of civilization. and nations that have survived war and harsh conditions, work in physical labor, and have preserved their masculinity.

wars and occupations, refugee migrations. clash of different cultures. I can see it's all planned out.

Most of our leaders are puppets.

The aim is to destroy the masculinity of intelligent and successful races.
    To ensure that he is not preferred by his own women. Ensuring the infiltration of more warlike, primitive and masculine nations through immigration from abroad and increasing this by pumping interracial marriage into the minds of the entire media and adult industry.

As a result, nations with weaker genetic features, more docile and non-rebellious nations emerge.

I cannot see any nation as guilty under these circumstances.
    Every nation gets its share of the truth when viewed from its own perspective. I don't think the real enemy is the people.

The real enemy is corrupt politicians and those who govern them.

The state of the world right now is scary. The clash of cultures continues in every square meter of the world.

As a Turkish citizen, the main center of all migrations, I feel this deeply and am devastated.

My beautiful country is being invaded one by one. I see that the government is deliberately turning a blind eye. I feel helpless and pathetic because I am a white-skinned Turk.

For some reason, it makes me feel a little relieved that other countries in the world are also in this situation.

Perhaps this is a reflection of the feeling that if we are going to go down, we will go down together. It is painful to see that the nationalist education we have received since my childhood and the words spoken in schools about how strong our nation is are just fairy tales.

No. We are not strong or anything. We are just slaves. I feel really lost. and I no longer feel allegiance to a nation or group.

Now I am ashamed of being Turkish, of being white-skinned, of being Eurasian. It makes me sad that the efforts of our ancestors for thousands of years are in vain.

The advice I can give you. Do not trust any group, especially in politics. right wing or left wing. I think they are all in agreement. These men have taken over everywhere. I'm afraid there's no way out. Just protect your beliefs, religions, culture and morals.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-14-2024 @ 12:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic, Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish, Albanian
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 16

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by kabyle View Post
    if there is a zionist agenda to mix people it wouldn't concern your country that jews fled i wouldn't think jews are responsible of your mongrelness this immigrants coming are used by turk government to ask money
    Erdogan is a Georgian Jew. he is serves for Zionism. He led the invasion of Iraq, the bombing of Libya and Afghanistan. If there were no invasions of Muslim countries and 9/11, these refugees would not exist. Moreover, these are not only in Turkey. This is all part of the Zionist plan. Soon there will be no Europeans left in Europe.

Thread Information