Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,922
    Given: 1,564

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nordik View Post
    This of course applies heavily to the Greeks

The reason why the Greeks never returned to their former glory.

Bad example.

Ancient Greeks were considerably more Southern than modern Greeks who have substantial Euro/Slavic admixture compared to them.

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    3:28
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Let's look at depictions of some of the top ERE emperors (your opinion may vary, floor open to discussion), in no particular order:

Justinian:

Spoiler!

Nicephoros Fokas:

Spoiler!

Basil II, the Bulgar Slayer:

Spoiler!

Alexios I Comnenos:

Spoiler!

Constantine the Great:

Spoiler!

Theodosius II:

Spoiler!

by order of the peaky fookin blinders
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    Tramps and Thieves
    Ancestry
    Multieverything
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,479
    Given: 59,317

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by fortress europe View Post
    @ Mortimer

Ich denke ich würde die Kritierien der Nordisten nicht erfüllen, da ich zu "dunkel" bin.
    Du scheinst mir nicht zu dunkel, aber vielleicht nordisch klasse II, und nicht klasse I, du scheinst mir schon einen starken nordischen einfluss zu haben und deine haare scheinen mir "ash blonde" deine augen grün
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom. Thank them both.
    If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, may my right hand forget its skill, May my tongue cling to the roof of my mouth if I do not remember you, if I do not set Jerusalem above my highest joy. (Psalms 137:5)
    [01-06, 03:14] frankhammer: The jewish folk have you by the balls.

Last Online
    Today @ 02:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    Austrian
    Country
    Austria
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 559
    Given: 779

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    Du scheinst mir nicht zu dunkel, aber vielleicht nordisch klasse II, und nicht klasse I, du scheinst mir schon einen starken nordischen einfluss zu haben und deine haare scheinen mir "ash blonde" deine augen grün
    Du hast recht mit deiner Einschätzung. Ich würde auch sagen, dass ich mehrheitlich nordisch bestimmt bin, aber mit atlantisch-mediterranem Einfluss und möglichen fälischen Merkmalen.
    Meine Augenbrauen sind dunkler als bei den klassischen Nordiden, wo sie oft unsichtbar sind.

Last Online
    03-24-2024 @ 10:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Wendish
    Country
    North-Korea
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by kingmob View Post
    Bad example.

Ancient Greeks were considerably more Southern than modern Greeks who have substantial Euro/Slavic admixture compared to them.
    There are some sources that describe certain greeks as blond, particularly the Spartans is what I had in mind. And we can see what happened to them with the Helot system. Some historians want to claim that Helots were natives and the same ethnic group as Spartans but that doesn't really make sense. As most ancient kingdoms with a slavery caste system, the rulers/warrior/privileged class and working class (defacto slaves) were different ethnic groups from different places originally. Very similar situation as Ancient Rome. As with ancient India (we know what happened there too due to admixture). There are many examples of this.

"Ancient Greek sources describe the Spartans as blonde. The poet Bacchylides said that the women of Sparta were blonde, and Dicaearchus said much the same thing about the women of Thebes. In the work of Homer, Menelaus the king of the Spartans is, together with other Achaean leaders, portrayed as blond". You would be very hard pressed to find a blond in represents modern Sparta today, due to thousands of years of non-native immigration and centuries of occupation by non-natives.

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    3:28
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

There are some sources that describe certain greeks as blond, particularly the Spartans is what I had in mind. And we can see what happened to them with the Helot system. Some historians want to claim that Helots were natives and the same ethnic group as Spartans but that doesn't really make sense. As most ancient kingdoms with a slavery caste system, the rulers/warrior/privileged class and working class (defacto slaves) were different ethnic groups from different places originally. Very similar situation as Ancient Rome. As with ancient India (we know what happened there too due to admixture). There are many examples of this.

"Ancient Greek sources describe the Spartans as blonde. The poet Bacchylides said that the women of Sparta were blonde, and Dicaearchus said much the same thing about the women of Thebes. In the work of Homer, Menelaus the king of the Spartans is, together with other Achaean leaders, portrayed as blond". You would be very hard pressed to find a blond in represents modern Sparta today, due to thousands of years of non-native immigration and centuries of occupation by non-natives.

Anatolian Farmers, who constituted the majority of the admixture of the ancient Greeks expressed blondism.

And you haven't answered my point about modern Greeks being way more northern/euro compared to their ancient counterparts.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-26-2024 @ 08:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ΓΡΑΙΚΥΛΟΣ
    Ethnicity
    ''ΝΑΙ ΣΕ ΟΛΑ''
    Ancestry
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Country
    Greece
    Politics
    Apolitical
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,046
    Given: 26,801

1 Not allowed!

another polish ''nordicist'' who popped out of nowhere.

My favourite slavic football player, Milan Baros:

Banned
    Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 01:16 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 221

1 Not allowed!

It sure is interesting you'd bring up the Romans. Could you examine these reconstructions of Roman emperors and tell me what it is you notice (that also coincides with the mass introduction of non-natives into the heart of the Roman empire and the very quick thereafter decline and failure of the empire). Waiting on your response. This of course applies heavily to the Greeks and somewhat to Spanish as well.. I mean even your people, a sizable portion became Serbian muslims due to Non European occupation and your ethnic and racial make up has drastically changed. Is that a good thing for you? You will just screech VARG VIKERNES, I know it. And by the way, in your answer, could you include if people in your country look like the 2 two rows of Roman emperors or the bottom two rows. Thanks

Anyways, the inclusion of non-native European phenotype was a major mistake and throughout history many people have noted that. It was in fact a major reason the Roman empire collapsed. The reason why the Greeks never returned to their former glory. So while it may be true that "people mixed" that doesn't make it a good thing. By all measures its clearly a bad thing. Whether its because of legal immigration or because the country is occupied by non-natives or because a nation imports slaves/migrants and breeds with them. It has always ended badly.

Attachment 127516

I already told you the solution. Ending immigration to Northern Europe and naturally Nordic phenotype will increase. I know you hate this idea because you hate the nordic phenotype. As many on this forum do.
    There were no Nordic looking Roman emperors (as in Germanic). The reconstruction is bogus and made by nordicist. Romans mostly had genes related to southern Europeans of today. Those described by sources to have lighter features were mostly depigmented Mediterraneans or similar related groups.

Roman empire f*cked itself up because they allowed Germanics to settle in who are known scumbags and weasels, proven all over through history.

Last Online
    Today @ 05:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Elmet
    Ancestry
    North-east Derbyshire, Nottingham
    Country
    England
    Region
    Mercia
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid + Corded
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 624
    Given: 907

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laredo View Post
    No, I personally feel like this forum preferences are changing and starts finally appreciating the brown aesthetics.
    Yes because the majority of people on this forum are "brown"

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 09:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    West Slavic
    Ancestry
    Eastern Moravian & Western Slovak
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Moravia-Silesia
    Taxonomy
    Neo-Danubian
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,276
    Given: 418

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sacha View Post
    People in a relationship make personal decisions about who they want to have children with-- both people in a relationship. It's silly to say something like this as if it is not the case. If "Nordicism" is the most important thing in your choice of partner, then fine, but the vast majority are not looking at it through this lens.
    Right like I can't imagine being so autistic I would like, not marry the love of my life because some people on an online forum think I'm litcherally genociding the person's eye color over it or whatever. Having phenotype as a deal breaker in a relationship reeks of "I need to touch grass". Nordic people aren't like being assaulted or tricked when they marry like, idk, Europeans with brown eyes or God forbid black people, they're consenting adults doing something they clearly want to be doing.
    Last edited by tropicalslavic; 03-09-2024 at 10:42 AM.
    It's Modelo Negra time

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread Information