Hardliner, Law & Order, Clerical-Fascism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,544
    Given: 59,416

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Romanians are not gypsies, and only a self-hater gypsy fetisize nazis like you do.
    I do not fetisize nazis i use them as tool for my own thing and dont give a fuck but you are a bi sexual race mixer who acts very racist and that is self hating
    The Roma spirit, free and strong, In every heartbeat, in every song.
    Through fields and forests, roads unplanned, They roam the world, a nomad band. Beautiful women, heroic men, In the Roma, life’s magic begins again.

"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep." (John 10:10-11)

Quote Originally Posted by tropicalslavic View Post
    As a woman I find those pretty curly haired tan Mediterranean men with muscular asses hard enough to resist. I can't imagine how much worse this would be if I was a man.

Blondes, Guns & Stars and Stripes
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    Tramps and Thieves
    Ancestry
    Multieverything
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Politics
    Hardliner, Law & Order, Clerical-Fascism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,544
    Given: 59,416

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Straightman View Post
    Cypriots only because they are really Greek, despite their partially Levantine origins. Kavkazians are their own group and so are Jews. Turks I see as Middle Eastern and the others you mentioned as Turkic Eurasians I guess. Btw don't put the labels white nationalist, white supremacist or anything like that on me either. I just consider myself conservative and with a mentality from a different century I guess. But there are lots of us and we are not activists of any kind and definitely not like Nazis. I do think people of European descent should marry or date their own kind, but it's their choice. Most of the groups you mention also have non-Christian religion. But I guess Christian Kavakzians and Cypriots are a good match for even marriage, if people want to marry outside their ethnic group.
    Ok If you do not identify as white nationalists i accept that but there are people who do ask them on stormfront what they say themselfes they are its definitely not a insult
    The Roma spirit, free and strong, In every heartbeat, in every song.
    Through fields and forests, roads unplanned, They roam the world, a nomad band. Beautiful women, heroic men, In the Roma, life’s magic begins again.

"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep." (John 10:10-11)

Quote Originally Posted by tropicalslavic View Post
    As a woman I find those pretty curly haired tan Mediterranean men with muscular asses hard enough to resist. I can't imagine how much worse this would be if I was a man.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 05:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,558
    Given: 44,068

2 Not allowed!

Cypriots only because they are really Greek, despite their partially Levantine origins. Kavkazians are their own group and so are Jews. Turks I see as Middle Eastern and the others you mentioned as Turkic Eurasians I guess. Btw don't put the labels white nationalist, white supremacist or anything like that on me either. I just consider myself conservative and with a mentality from a different century I guess. But there are lots of us and we are not activists of any kind and definitely not like Nazis. I do think people of European descent should marry or date their own kind, but it's their choice. Most of the groups you mention also have non-Christian religion. But I guess Christian Kavakzians and Cypriots are a good match for even marriage, if people want to marry outside their ethnic group.
    I am not labelling you at all. What I am saying is, however, that (1) the distinction between European and MENA or even at times European and East Asian is not always so clear-cut. Not all of Europe is like Denmark, not all of the Middle East is like Yemen and Central Asians can look either European or East Asian. (2) I'd even say that I see more similarity between Balkan Slavs (except maybe Slovenes and Croats, who are a lot more Central Euro) and Kavkazians than between Balkan Slavs and NW Europeans. Likewise, some Greeks, Italians and Iberians (NOT MOST) can look closer to Levantines and even Iranians than to NW Europeans.

Last Online
    Today @ 06:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Moderate member of the Uralic Cluster
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kınık_(tribe)
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Turano-Pontid and slight Carpathid
    Politics
    Sparsamkeit
    Religion
    Religions are mass-scale Stockholm syndromes
    Relationship Status
    Who are we to call each other selfish lovers?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,403
    Given: 4,736

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    First and foremost I am a German and ethnocentric but I am also a European and prefer generally any European population over any non European population, also a completely normal stance a Mosley, Venner, DeGrelle and Ernst Jünger agreed on.

Region, Country, Europa.
    Dont get me wrong, im not judging your feelings but i see inconsistency between your chad ethnocentric image and your backing of it. This is old world, when you say "Europa" it becomes something else. I wouldnt expect such justification of a recent immigrant's son from an ethnocentric rhetoric.

Banned
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:52 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    European Union
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 148
    Given: 840

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    I am not labelling you at all. What I am saying is, however, that (1) the distinction between European and MENA or even at times European and East Asian is not always so clear-cut. Not all of Europe is like Denmark, not all of the Middle East is like Yemen and Central Asians can look either European or East Asian. (2) I'd even say that I see more similarity between Balkan Slavs (except maybe Slovenes and Croats, who are a lot more Central Euro) and Kavkazians than between Balkan Slavs and NW Europeans. Likewise, some Greeks, Italians and Iberians (NOT MOST) can look closer to Levantines and even Iranians than to NW Europeans.
    Yes, I agree with that. Balkans has some Turkish cultural influences too. Anyway there is no European race and whiteness is indeed hard to define. People called whites are really Caucasian by real biological race and the same in that way or related with the groups you mention or most of them. Central Asians are mostly, if not entirely mixed race people. It's culture and tradition that separates Europeans more from those groups anyway. Otherwise even Gypsies are same race, Caucasian. I consider them as different group from real Europeans too. They have their own culture and traditions.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Clerical Fascism
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27,046
    Given: 16,954

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hektor12 View Post
    Dont get me wrong, im not judging your feelings but i see inconsistency between your chad ethnocentric image and your backing of it. This is old world, when you say "Europa" it becomes something else. I wouldnt expect such justification of a recent immigrant's son from an ethnocentric rhetoric.
    You are completely retarded and incapable of making any clear point that I can rebuke as your points are vague as fuck, get to the fucking point or shut up.

Where is the inconsistency? If you see one, explain it. Very simple.

I do not accept immigrants as Germans, per se, no matter what citizenship they have.
    If a person is half German and half Euro but identifies fully as German, yes I do accept that person as German.
    Sorbs are a native slavic ethnicity living in German lands since the 12th century, most of modern Sorbs say they are German and thats fine by anyone including hardcore neo nazis, what is your point?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Clerical Fascism
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Dont worry, I dont feel attacked getting called a nazi or white supremacist.
    Id feel more attacked being linked or defamed as part any political ideology on the left or liberal political spectrum.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 05:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,558
    Given: 44,068

0 Not allowed!

Yes, I agree with that. Balkans has some Turkish cultural influences too. Anyway there is no European race and whiteness is indeed hard to define. People called whites are really Caucasian by real biological race and the same in that way or related with the groups you mention or most of them. Central Asians are mostly, if not entirely mixed race people. It's culture and tradition that separates Europeans more from those groups anyway. Otherwise even Gypsies are same race, Caucasian. I consider them as different group from real Europeans too. They have their own culture and traditions.
    Do not get me wrong, I absolutely do not support OWDism or race-denialism. But it is undeniable that racial differences are not always so rigid or binary as we like to think. Just as I roll my eyes when Greeks and Balkanites get angry when people point out the overlap they have with Turks and Kavkazians, so likewise I do the same to Iranians and Afghans when they get angry when people point out the overlap they have with Pakistanis and Northern Indians.

Last Online
    Today @ 06:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Moderate member of the Uralic Cluster
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kınık_(tribe)
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Turano-Pontid and slight Carpathid
    Politics
    Sparsamkeit
    Religion
    Religions are mass-scale Stockholm syndromes
    Relationship Status
    Who are we to call each other selfish lovers?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,403
    Given: 4,736

1 Not allowed!

what is your point?
    My point is his father is a recent immigrant from Balkan region, he has a paternal home and family outside of Germany. Sorbs are fully indigenous to Germany.

paternal line is 5000 times more important than maternal line.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Clerical Fascism
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Do not get me wrong, I absolutely do not support OWDism or race-denialism. But it is undeniable that racial differences are not always so rigid or binary as we like to think. Just as I roll my eyes when Greeks and Balkanites get angry when people point out the overlap they have with Turks and Kavkazians, so likewise I do the same to Iranians and Afghans when they get angry when people point out the overlap they have with Pakistanis and Northern Indians.
    There are population on the outside borders of Europe where we have a logical case of overlapping between for example orient and okzident, there the cultural and linguistic aspect that also includes a ethnicity determinates if a population is more european or more oriental for example.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information