H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,432
    Given: 22,309

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    Sadly, I know almost all of the people on that list. It was good to see a mumble rapper on there. It's a drag to see Bill Cosby on there. We watched his show when I was a little kid, and we never would have thought, in a zillion years, that he would drug and rape women (still blows my mind!).
    I meant I have seen some of them on television, etc., but I don't know what they have done outside of their professional sphere to not be liked, that is, I don't know anything about their personal or social life...

"Amicus Plato, sed magis amica veritas"

"Dimidium facti, qui coepit, habet: sapere aude, incipe."

Last Online
    Today @ 04:55 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchy, Integralism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,826
    Given: 7,997

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sovanz View Post
    I don't think telling people to go commit suidice it's nice specially because you don't know what they are going through or what mental illness they have.

P S If it wasn't for Prozac and Citalopram I probably would've already commit suicide.
    When I was teen, I had some weird anxiety and depression period, I'm very mentally stable person before and afterwards. I was prescribed some five type of pills to drink for months. I was going to start, but then imitated I'm taking them and it all went to the trashbin lol. If I have some fatigue, bad mood, later in my 30s I've started using the herbs and other stuff which produce or inhibits serotonine. Plus nutrition, habits, physical activity matters a lot. And I'm happy I never took any synthetical drugs or some shit which can make you insane, only used to smoke weed and hashish (short after when I rejected pills, and it worked). Plus, alcohol is a bad friend on regular term if you want to cope with fatigue and depression, it's ok to drink sometimes, maybe even in bigger amount than usual, but turning it into regular will drain you mentally and physically even when you don't have signs of alcoholism.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchy, Integralism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestia View Post
    You guys are so negative.
    Rajput and her threads keep me young.
    Sometimes I feel a headache after reading some 3-5 lines of her text, dunno why.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:17 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    West Slavic
    Ancestry
    Eastern Moravian & Western Slovak
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Moravia-Silesia
    Taxonomy
    Neo-Danubian
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,458
    Given: 479

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    When I was teen, I had some weird anxiety and depression period, I'm very mentally stable person before and afterwards. I was prescribed some five type of pills to drink for months. I was going to start, but then imitated I'm taking them and it all went to the trashbin lol. If I have some fatigue, bad mood, later in my 30s I've started using the herbs and other stuff which produce or inhibits serotonine. Plus nutrition, habits, physical activity matters a lot. And I'm happy I never took any synthetical drugs or some shit which can make you insane, only used to smoke weed and hashish (short after when I rejected pills, and it worked). Plus, alcohol is a bad friend on regular term if you want to cope with fatigue and depression, it's ok to drink sometimes, maybe even in bigger amount than usual, but turning it into regular will drain you mentally and physically even when you don't have signs of alcoholism.
    They prescribe those like it's nothing. I took one many years ago and was seriously suicidal within 30 minutes. Some people they work for but others genetically have enzymes that make them work incorrectly, thus worsening symptoms which can lead to suicidal feelings. I was prescribed them a few months ago as well and ended up not taking them. It's not worth the risk at all unless you are tested first to see if you are one of the people for whom they will work.

The best thing is really to deal with the cause of the depression.
    Don't take anything on the internet too seriously. Look: 🐓🚗. The chicken is bigger than the car. None of this is real. And people who have arguments on the internet are losers.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchy, Integralism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by tropicalslavic View Post
    They prescribe those like it's nothing. I took one many years ago and was seriously suicidal within 30 minutes. Some people they work for but others genetically have enzymes that make them work incorrectly, thus worsening symptoms which can lead to suicidal feelings. I was prescribed them a few months ago as well and ended up not taking them. It's not worth the risk at all unless you are tested first to see if you are one of the people for whom they will work.

The best thing is really to deal with the cause of the depression.
    I have signs of slight "bore" when I have nothing happening in life when most of people would feel themselves comfortable. In my worst periods of life which may cause depression for lots of people I felt very energetic. And I'm calm person in everyday life, some kind of absurd, but it's like this with me. I like comfort after discomfort, but I don't like plain life and fighting for pleasure, comfort like it's an ultimate goal.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information