City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,479
    Given: 59,317

0 Not allowed!

Default First time I was in a Pentecoastal Church service

First time I was in a Pentecoastal Church service Freie Christengemeinde Puchheim
    Yesterday I was at the blessing ceremony of the baby daughter of a friend it was nice the church service was beautiful good music in the church and the singing. It is a pentecoastal community or church*. In restaurant later we we were around ten people. i was dressed in suit and tie.
    *The Pastor said in his sermon: "Do you believe or do you really believe"? Because he said who really believes he takes actions to live according to the word of God, that just to believe could be someone with deep convinctions, like a charismatic leader, but not someone who takes on the word of God in his life, and he quoted the jakobus letter, that who believes has to do good deeds as well that your faith has to show, that you take actions on your faith. He outlined the origins of the pentecoastal church and what it means, the pentecoastal is alot focused on the works of God and the Holy Spirit, that there are mircales happening, that sick get healed, that God works through the Holy Spirit. That is the main focus of pentecoastal otherwise they are a normal christian church, they believe in God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. I noticed they didnt made once the cross sign like orthodox make often the cross sign and catholics a few times too during mass. They have a sermon, and then they sing songs, there is a church band, they sing songs to praise of God. Afterwards they eat and drink together. They dont make the cross sign, but they stretch out their arms open, and they did said "everyone should do that" because that is the sign that we really believe, to put the hands up open.

My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom. Thank them both.
    If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, may my right hand forget its skill, May my tongue cling to the roof of my mouth if I do not remember you, if I do not set Jerusalem above my highest joy. (Psalms 137:5)
    [01-06, 03:14] frankhammer: The jewish folk have you by the balls.

by order of the peaky fookin blinders
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    Tramps and Thieves
    Ancestry
    Multieverything
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

“If you love me, you will keep my commandments. And I will pray the Father, and he will give you another Counselor, to be with you for ever, even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him; you know him, for he dwells with you, and will be in you."
    – John 14:15-17
    Happy Pentecoast
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom. Thank them both.
    If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, may my right hand forget its skill, May my tongue cling to the roof of my mouth if I do not remember you, if I do not set Jerusalem above my highest joy. (Psalms 137:5)

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Tramps and Thieves
    Ancestry
    Multieverything
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Tramps and Thieves
    Ancestry
    Multieverything
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

bumpovski polski

Thread Information