Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,165
    Given: 9,087

0 Not allowed!

For anyone wondering the assasin isn't an American agent. He seems like a lunatic elder man, I heard him talking and he doesn't seem to be working for anyone in this case.
    I hope our Prime Minister will recover soon, we are in Europe in 21st century and something like this happening is unnaceptable.

For anyone wondering politics in Slovakia right now are very very unhealthy.

Last Online
    Today @ 02:15 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism, Corporatism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,653
    Given: 7,832

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    we are in Europe in 21st century and something like this happening is unnaceptable.
    It sounds like mantra. Nothing happens without tendencies and without reasons.

TA fisherman association TheMaestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sailors
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    Slovakia
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,165
    Given: 9,087

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    It sounds like mantra. Nothing happens without tendencies and without reasons.
    Who said it didnt happen for a reason. The reason was said already by Assasin. We are having in last 5 months huge protest all the time of opposition.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:55 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,599
    Given: 37,204

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lioncourt View Post
    Have you heard of the "blame the enemy" tactic?

I am not claiming it was Russian plot for certain - in fact, what Bras says makes the most sense. But the west has absolutely no reason to kill a politician from a small Eastern European country just because his stance is somewhat deviating from the European mainstream. There are much more subtle ways to deal with him - destabilising the country, forcing him to resign (like what is going on in Georgia and its massive protests right now). Killings are modus operandi of dictatorship countries.
    How naive you're not knowing that western globalists are dictatorial, no matter how they fill their mouth with empty worlds like "freedom and democracy".
    My Updated 23andme Results (2021)
    My Updated AncestryDNA Results (2022)
    My Global25 Coordinates (2020)
    An Epic Thread about me opened by Profield
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by aherne
    You don't pass in Europe. Amerindian admixture is evident (castizo or harnizo)...

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    Pro-peace and pro-Russian at the same time!!!

Western globalist criminal elites are the ones who are pro-war, not Russia.
    You don't pass in Europe. Amerindian admixture is evident (castizo or harnizo)...

Aging Tom Cat Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iberian, Celtic, Germanic
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Ancestry
    Northern England, SE Ireland, Northern Ireland, Castilla Spain
    Country
    England
    Y-DNA
    R-DF27 (R1b1a2a1a2a) R-Y3267
    mtDNA
    H6A1B
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,109
    Given: 10,902

2 Not allowed!

Fico, Raisi...who's next ?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    What war has NATO started in Europe on this scale that has caused half a million deaths by invading a neighboring country and hiding its intentions until after it has started?

Tell me...
    The Ukrainian war started in 2014, and was started by the criminal western elites with the anti-democratic Maidan coup that they sponsored and financed; and Russia was left with not other option than to intervene in 2022 (not before having tried in vain for years to mediate and persuade the Ukrainian government and its western sponsors to stop their genocide) to protect the ethnic Russians in Ukraine, who were systematically repressed, bombed and killed by the anti-Russian, criminal Ukrainian government that came after that anti-democratic coup. And NATO is a bully offensive (not defensive) criminal military organization made to attack countries that don't line up with their world domination agenda. Your description of yours that I'm quoting to (starting a war and hiding its intentions until a war is started) is indeed NATO's modus operandi.

Stop swallowing the mainstream media version of "evil" and "crazy" Putin waking up one morning and deciding to "invade" Ukraine out of the blue because "evil" Russians wanna conquer the world. The world is not like the Hollywood Marvel movies that you watch.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,913
    Given: 5,180

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    You know, the war would end with treaties in March 2022 if Boris Johnson and some other nice guys would not force Ukraine to choose the path of own experimental cannon fodder. For a civilian from 3rd state I think it's the best option, deals and war finished in less than 1 month.

Reality is that in 3rd year of war foreign ministers come to Ukraine telling that Ukraine should bust and recruit more of own citizens, that's it.

I don't give a damn about Ukrainians and existence of Ukraine, but you pretend that you do. Ukraine is finished as national project and will never recover a lot because of its foreign friends.

This war in early 2022 was a weird war, really some kind of "special operation", but West did everything to turn it into real war. What to do now? Maybe send them some more of older tanks and other toys to prolong their agony plus your military industry will have nice chance to benefit and renew its stocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by alnortedelsur View Post
    Western globalist criminal elites are the ones who are pro-war, not Russia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mopi Licinius Crassus View Post
    Fico, Raisi...who's next ?
    I think that the Globalist West tried to kill Fico,
    for reasons even more important than a ceasefire in Ukraine and opposing mass migration.
    I hope that Orban has excellent bodyguards.
    The president of Iran should have avoided aircraft.

https://x.com/raymo_g/status/1790758997647061187

Slovakia will not implement new EU migration rules, says PM (April 2024)
    https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...pm-2024-04-16/

Of course the assassin is a "random lone shooter", who happens to be a lunatic leftist who works for an NGO or CIA front.
    "Random lone shooters" also killed John F. Kennedy, Robert F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King,
    and tried to kill George Wallace, Gerald Ford twice (Rockefeller would have become president), and then Ronald Reagan.

"Random lone assassins" also stabbed to death Prime Minister Olof Palme and Interior Minister Anna Lindh in Sweden.
    Standard CIA operation?

Robert Fico also opposed the WHO Pandemic Treaty and wanted to investigate vaccine deaths and massive vaccine-related corruption. (Fico was also the target of Soros regime change operations in 2012, as was his predecessor in 1998.)
    https://enrsi.rtvs.sk/articles/news/...andemic-treaty

So did Shinzo Abe of Japan, former PM, nationalist leader of a powerful political bloc, killed by a "random lone shooter" in 2022.

How many "random lone assassins" makes a pattern?

Deniable assassinations, "random lone nutjobs" are standard procedure for the CIA in first-world countries.
    But things are much more interesting in third-world countries.

Other national leaders opposing Pfizer and the globalists who recently died/were killed:

Jovenel Moise, president of Haiti, outspoken opponent of vaccination, killed by mercenaries in 2021

John Magufuli, president of Tanzania, outspoken opponent of the WHO and vaccination, died mysteriously in 2021

Other suspicious deaths include:

Pierre Nkurunziza, president of Burundi, expelled the WHO in 2020 and then died mysteriously, supposedly of Covid

Ambrose Dlamini, prime minister of Eswatini, died in 2020 supposedly of Covid

Hamed Bakayoko, prime minister of Cote d'Ivoire, died in 2021 supposedly of Covid

Africans do not trust the transational orgs, NGOs, and predator multinationals that use Africa for their experiments.

Meanwhile, we can see how insiders exposing Boeing (which is collapsing) keep dying mysteriously in the US.
    These corporations are very powerful and closely connected to the US military, intelligence services, and international orgs.

In other news:

Recently mercenaries tried to kill the President and Prime Minister of the Congo.

Standard third-world CIA operation, similar to Haiti.

One of the leaders (Zalman-Polun) is an American drug trafficker who was arrested in the US and then released. Likely US asset.
    Lives in South Africa with an American wife, also bought equipment in Israel.

"American detained in failed Congo coup is former DC drug dealer and married father-of-three who was running gold mining and e-cigarette business with slain mission's leader"
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...on-leader.html

"DR Congo coup: US-Congolese father is killed as his son begs for his life after leading bungled bid to overthrow government as video shows moment they are captured"
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ah-tiktok.html
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 05-23-2024 at 05:34 AM.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,140
    Given: 22,038

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CosmoLady View Post
    I think that the Globalist West tried to kill Fico,
    for reasons even more important than a ceasefire in Ukraine and opposing mass migration.
    I hope that Orban has excellent bodyguards.
    The president of Iran should have avoided aircraft.

https://x.com/raymo_g/status/1790758997647061187

Slovakia will not implement new EU migration rules, says PM (April 2024)
    https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...pm-2024-04-16/

Of course the assassin is a "random lone shooter", who happens to be a lunatic leftist who works for an NGO or CIA front.
    "Random lone shooters" also killed John F. Kennedy, Robert F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King,
    and tried to kill George Wallace, Gerald Ford twice (Rockefeller would have become president), and then Ronald Reagan.

"Random lone assassins" also stabbed to death Prime Minister Olof Palme and Interior Minister Anna Lindh in Sweden.
    Standard CIA operation?

Robert Fico also opposed the WHO Pandemic Treaty and wanted to investigate vaccine deaths and massive vaccine-related corruption. (Fico was also the target of Soros regime change operations in 2012, as was his predecessor in 1998.)
    https://enrsi.rtvs.sk/articles/news/...andemic-treaty

So did Shinzo Abe of Japan, former PM, nationalist leader of a powerful political bloc, killed by a "random lone shooter" in 2022.

How many "random lone assassins" makes a pattern?

Deniable assassinations, "random lone nutjobs" are standard procedure for the CIA in first-world countries.
    But things are much more interesting in third-world countries.

Other national leaders opposing Pfizer and the globalists who recently died/were killed:

Jovenel Moise, president of Haiti, outspoken opponent of vaccination, killed by mercenaries in 2021

John Magufuli, president of Tanzania, outspoken opponent of the WHO and vaccination, died mysteriously in 2021

Other suspicious deaths include:

Pierre Nkurunziza, president of Burundi, expelled the WHO in 2020 and then died mysteriously, supposedly of Covid

Ambrose Dlamini, prime minister of Eswatini, died in 2020 supposedly of Covid

Hamed Bakayoko, prime minister of Cote d'Ivoire, died in 2021 supposedly of Covid

Africans do not trust the transational orgs, NGOs, and predator multinationals that use Africa for their experiments.

Meanwhile, we can see how insiders exposing Boeing (which is collapsing) keep dying mysteriously in the US.
    These corporations are very powerful and closely connected to the US military, intelligence services, and international orgs.

In other news:

Recently mercenaries tried to kill the President and Prime Minister of the Congo.

Standard third-world CIA operation, similar to Haiti.

One of the leaders (Zalman-Polun) is an American drug trafficker who was arrested in the US and then released. Likely US asset.
    Lives in South Africa with an American wife, also bought equipment in Israel.

"American detained in failed Congo coup is former DC drug dealer and married father-of-three who was running gold mining and e-cigarette business with slain mission's leader"
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...on-leader.html

"DR Congo coup: US-Congolese father is killed as his son begs for his life after leading bungled bid to overthrow government as video shows moment they are captured"
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ah-tiktok.html
    I think you are a good example of why the internet should be limited to professional and academic fields.

"Amicus Plato, sed magis amica veritas"

"Dimidium facti, qui coepit, habet: sapere aude, incipe."

Last Online
    Today @ 02:15 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism, Corporatism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,653
    Given: 7,832

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lioncourt View Post
    There are much more subtle ways to deal with him - destabilising the country, forcing him to resign (like what is going on in Georgia and its massive protests right now). Killings are modus operandi of dictatorship countries.
    I wish luck Georgia, they're realistic and trying to be neutral, understanding how dangerous it is to be involved in a game against Russia. Now they're under attack for adopting the law against the activity of Foreign Agents, identical laws exist Worldwide for decades, in most of independent countries, including USA. Bizarre things happen now in Georgia, when foreign ministers of three midget Baltic states arrive there and lead the protests, surely knowing how untouchable they are.

Georgian Prime Minister Irakli Kobakhidze says that the law "On Transparency of Foreign Influence" adopted by parliament, which has received so much attention throughout the Western world, is only a reason for demands for Georgia to open a "second front" with Russia.

"Since the beginning of 2022, there has been serious interest in opening a "second front" in Georgia, which would weaken Russia's position, but it would destroy our country. Such interest remains today," Kobakhidze said in an interview with the First Georgian Channel.

He believes that in today's world there is a "global war party" that is not at all interested in the fate of Georgia and its interest lies only in weakening Russia's position.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information