PDA

View Full Version : Are you a Homosexual? - Yes, No, Don't Know?

Pages : [1] 2

Murphy
02-23-2010, 01:54 PM
It's simple. Who here at Apricity is a homosexual?

Regards,
The Papist.

Sol Invictus
02-23-2010, 01:56 PM
Why isn't there a bisexual option?

Murphy
02-23-2010, 01:56 PM
Why isn't there a bisexual option?

They can go under "Don't Know".

Regards,
The Papist.

Electronic God-Man
02-23-2010, 01:58 PM
Are you looking for a date? ;)

Murphy
02-23-2010, 02:02 PM
Are you looking for a date? ;)

I'm just wondering as to how many of these vile creatures have infiltrated The Apricity :).

Regards,
The Papist.

Tabiti
02-23-2010, 02:16 PM
I don't know, since I've never tried with other female. Any other candidates to find that out:D

Absinthe
02-23-2010, 02:20 PM
I don't know, since I've never tried with other female. Any other candidates to find that out:D
Same here :D

Sol Invictus
02-23-2010, 02:22 PM
gettin hot in here

Loki
02-23-2010, 02:27 PM
Straight as a pine tree. Chicks not dicks.

Lars
02-23-2010, 02:30 PM
I'm just wondering as to how many of these vile creatures have infiltrated The Apricity :).

Regards,
The Papist.

You think there are priests here too?

Stefan
02-23-2010, 02:32 PM
No I guess, but if I were to go by the methods already used to determine certainty or not, then I don't even know if I'm 'sexual' at all. :D So I guess no or unsure would be fitting, depending on how you go about it.

Sol Invictus
02-23-2010, 02:33 PM
inb4 Chris Hansen.

Praamžius
02-23-2010, 02:58 PM
Next poll will be ''Are you pedophile?'' or ''Are you zoophile?'' ???

Loki
02-23-2010, 03:18 PM

In every demographic there will be a percentage of homosexual and bisexual people -- if it is at all representative of the general population. That includes internet forum communities, workplaces, churches ... etc. Therefore it is safe to assume that on this board of over 900 members, there will be such a percentage as well. Nothing strange at all. And they are not "vile" because of their orientation. And their sex lives are none of your business anyway.

Sol Invictus
02-23-2010, 03:18 PM
Surprised at how many bi's there are.

Cail
02-23-2010, 03:20 PM
Biologically speaking i am not (having male sexual organs and XY chromosomes, and not being attracted to males), but metaphysically and psychologically i am.

The thing is, i identify as a lesbian (homosexual woman), who was lucky enough to be born in a man's body.

Sol Invictus
02-23-2010, 03:21 PM
wait wut

Svanhild
02-23-2010, 03:22 PM
I'm bi. Yet all my prolonged relationships included men. Solely. I'm aroused by beautiful bodies or faces and think that women are the more beautiful and aesthetic gender, but a steady relationship needs more than a sexy body or a sweet face. I'm attracted to men in matters of mind and seriousness. A short sexual adventure is in no way comparable to a serious relationship. I can't see myself living together with an other woman, I'm not lesbian. To the contrary, I want to have a normal family later in my life. It's just that I feel the need to satisfy my sudden lust every now and then, and that lust included both genders. I know where I have to go if I want to meet possible female partners for a night or two. We're all victims of our mind and our emotions and that's no reason to feel ashamed. The religious principle of sin and penance is an instrument of torture against anybody's self–determination.

Why do I declare myself to such an extent? Because I want to put the heart of my attitude across. In an other board I was attacked for what I am and declared an outlaw.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2010, 03:30 PM
As straight as a pine tree or a motorway. I'll stick to girls.

Anthropos
02-23-2010, 03:44 PM
I'm bi. Yet all my prolonged relationships included men. Solely. I'm aroused by beautiful bodies or faces and think that women are the more beautiful and aesthetic gender, but a steady relationship needs more than a sexy body or a sweet face. I'm attracted to men in matters of mind and seriousness. A short sexual adventure is in no way comparable to a serious relationship. I can't see myself living together with an other woman, I'm not lesbian. To the contrary, I want to have a normal family later in my life. It's just that I feel the need to satisfy my sudden lust every now and then, and that lust included both genders. I know where I have to go if I want to meet possible female partners for a night or two. We're all victims of our mind and our emotions and that's no reason to feel ashamed. The religious principle of sin and penance is an instrument of torture against anybody's self–determination.

Why do I declare myself to such an extent? Because I want to put the heart of my attitude across. In an other board I was attacked for what I am and declared an outlaw.

I don't have any problem accepting you. But there's something else: 'The religious principle of sin and penance is an instrument of torture against anybody's self–determination.'

I don't see what that sentence has to do with the rest of your post. Nothing there prevents you being a Christian. Sexual lust as such is not an offense against the ten commandments (and even people who have broken them can be accomodated by the Church; I believe that many Christians have broken at least some of the commandments). When Saint Paul reproached parishers for homosexuality specifically it was because they had chosen it to the exclusion of male-female and husband-wife cohabitation.

Peachy Carnahan
02-23-2010, 03:44 PM
Let me have a quick check.

Do i own any Judy Garland albums....no
Do i have a "distressed" haircut.....no
Do i own a manbag.....no
Do i practise my high kicks at all hours.....no
Do i engage in anecdotal conversation and bitch about people who arent present....no
Do i like gin and tonic.....no
Do i own any flowered ankle socks....no

Looks like im a normal heterosexual....phew.

Groenewolf
02-23-2010, 03:46 PM
Only get the romantic or sexual feeling for women, not men.

Loddfafner
02-23-2010, 04:04 PM
If you want to compare yourself to a pine tree, you might want to specify the species.

Puddle of Mudd
02-23-2010, 04:16 PM
I chose homosexual strictly in protest against those religious lunatics like the OP who think gays should somehow be punished for their sexual orientation -something that they have no control over.

Svanhild
02-23-2010, 04:19 PM
I don't have any problem accepting you. But there's something else: 'The religious principle of sin and penance is an instrument of torture against anybody's self–determination.'

I don't see what that sentence has to do with the rest of your post. Nothing there prevents you being a Christian.
You're right, it hasn't much to do with the rest of my argumentation. It's meant as some kind of preemptive vindication against religious-orientated backtalks. I saw that The Papist started the thread and you never know what happens...:wink Granted, unnecessary by tendency but not false by itself. The concept of sinning and atone for the sins is a religious one and has been often used against sexual deviants in the past...and today.

Jarl
02-23-2010, 04:26 PM

Regards,
The Papist.

Are the stakes ready? Bring me some tinder... let us see which one will sizzle more :D

Tabiti
02-23-2010, 04:35 PM
I've always claimed women are more beautiful then men, especially in aesthetic point of view. I prefer to watch well formed naked female body then male muscles. Does that make me lesbian? I don't think so, since physical beauty is not the thing that attracts me in men. Homosexuality breaks the balance of female and male energies that form the world, imo, so from that point of view it is unnatural, therefore unhealthy behavior. However, the relationships between women have always been much more intimate then relationships between men. Some scientists claim that bisexual behavior is quite natural between females, maybe because our eternal search of sensibility, beauty and tenderness. I accept a more intimate relationship with female as something completely different from such with a male. Lesbians, for example, don't make a difference, since they completely exclude all possibilities for involving into sexual contact with males. This for me is the thin border between homosexual females and heterosexual (or bisexual) ones.

BTW, my man is mad about such statements made by myself and would accept any "left turn" from my side as a brutal infidelity, so sorry girls;)

Anthropos
02-23-2010, 04:52 PM
You're right, it hasn't much to do with the rest of my argumentation. It's meant as some kind of preemptive vindication against religious-orientated backtalks. I saw that The Papist started the thread and you never know what happens...:wink Granted, unnecessary by tendency but not false by itself. The concept of sinning and atone for the sins is a religious one and has been often used against sexual deviants in the past...and today.

That's the thing though... Pappy does not define what Christianity is. Neither do I, but I think I can say without risking too much that I am a little bit less assumptuous than he is. As for this:

"The concept of sinning and atone for the sins is a religious one and has been often used against sexuality (Svanhild said 'sexual deviants') in the past...and today."

I don't doubt it... but something that may not be so flattering for today's liberal-minded Europeans is that the overemphasis of sexuality, as well as the weird expressions of that in the religious context, appears above all to be a Western phenomenon. I know that tendencies of that sort existed in Catholicism, and it has reached a high in the Anglo-Saxon world especially. The obsession with sexuality manifests in various ways - as puritanism, freudianism and emancipation - and it is a typically Western European cultural phenomenon. That is not to say that Europeans are more sexual at face value though; only that the tendency towards 'neurotic' (borrowing from Freud) expressions of sexuality in culture are typically Western.

Absinthe
02-23-2010, 04:54 PM
I've always claimed women are more beautiful then men, especially in aesthetic point of view. I prefer to watch well formed naked female body then male muscles.

Ditto. I don't think anyone denies that fact. Girls are prettier than boys. :eyes

I also prefer the sight of the female body, but when it comes to the actual act, so far I haven't been able to picture myself with anything else than a man (or a lesbian trapped in a male body :p)

BTW, my man is mad about such statements made by myself and would accept any "left turn" from my side as a brutal infidelity, so sorry girls;)

Oh, bummer! :mocking:

Loki
02-23-2010, 04:55 PM
... women are more beautiful then men, especially in aesthetic point of view.

I guess that's a matter of opinion and possibly sexual orientation.

Absinthe
02-23-2010, 04:56 PM
I guess that's a matter of opinion and possibly sexual orientation.
You believe otherwise? :p

Loki
02-23-2010, 04:58 PM
You believe otherwise? :p

In many (most?) animal species, the male is more "beautiful" (i.e. striking; coloured -- see peacocks for example). Whether it is the case in human beings can be debated, as we obviously have certain biases toward ourselves, based on our sex. :)

Liffrea
02-23-2010, 04:58 PM
Nope, and I have been given the legitimate heterosexual ticket by homosexual friends I have had (not in that sense!) that I am strictly a ladies man….apparently they know these things.:confused:

I would like to try lesbianism.....looks good from what I have seen.:D

Murphy
02-23-2010, 05:00 PM
I chose homosexual strictly in protest against those religious lunatics like the OP who think gays should somehow be punished for their sexual orientation -something that they have no control over.

I don't think anyone should be punished for their sexual orientation! So do not put words in my mouth.

Regards,
The Papist.

Falkata
02-23-2010, 05:07 PM
Girls are more beautiful than boys? Well it depends of the specimen imo :D
In general i think men age way better than women for example, and they have also more problems with their bodies to keep them fit and in good shape than us.

Aemma
02-23-2010, 05:14 PM
In many (most?) animal species, the male is more "beautiful" (i.e. striking; coloured -- see peacocks for example). Whether it is the case in human beings can be debated, as we obviously have certain biases toward ourselves, based on our sex. :)

Interesting point that you bring up though Loki, since this is very true. In most other species, the male is the more colourful and more 'beautiful' specimen. Interestingly though, it has been a large part of Western culture to admire the female human body and this has been done more so by men than women in the past as well.

Is this an aberration in nature for the human being to generally appreciate the aesthetics of the female human form more than the male one? Or are we missing some component in our determination of 'beauty' which has thus far eluded us in terms of truly seeing the male as the more beautiful?

Oddly in the human being, it is the female that tends to preen more than the male. Clearly a reversal of what usually occurs in nature. :confused:

Loki
02-23-2010, 05:17 PM
Interestingly though, it has been a large part of Western culture to admire the female human body and this has been done more so by men than women in the past as well.

Hmm ... the male body has been admired as well, perhaps even more. Just look at all the old Greek and Roman sculptures.

Is this an aberration in nature for the human being to generally appreciate the aesthetics of the female human form more than the male one? Or are we missing some component in our determination of 'beauty' which has thus far eluded us in terms of truly seeing the male as the more beautiful?

Oddly in the human being, it is the female that tends to preen more than the male. Clearly a reversal of what usually occurs in nature. :confused:

I still don't think the female form has been admired more than the male. If that was the case, then most men would have wanted to look like women. :D There is a difference between admiration of looks, and sexual attraction. I certainly don't want to look like a woman, not even a gorgeous one. However, I am sexually attracted to females. There is the difference.

Tabiti
02-23-2010, 05:18 PM
The question with "beauty" among birds and insects is strongly disputable. Does beauty always means attracting attention with forms and colours?

Loki
02-23-2010, 05:19 PM
The question with "beauty" among birds and insects is strongly disputable. Does beauty always means attracting attention with forms and colours?

Well there you have it, what does "beauty" mean? It is mostly a subjective concept. :)

Jarl
02-23-2010, 05:22 PM

Actually this is quite correct. Human males have a slightly wider variation of colouring than females do.

Tabiti
02-23-2010, 05:26 PM
Well there you have it, what does "beauty" mean? It is mostly a subjective concept. :)
As I've posted it here beauty has two main sides. Physical, including signs for "quality genes" as symmetry, well formed body, healthy teeth, skin and hair, and a spiritual one or "aura". First seems to be more universal, no matter there are variety of ideals, changing during ages and among cultures, while the other aspect depends on strongly individual preferences.

Aemma
02-23-2010, 05:28 PM
Hmm ... the male body has been admired as well, perhaps even more. Just look at all the old Greek and Roman sculptures.
I still don't think the female form has been admired more than the male. If that was the case, then most men would have wanted to look like women. :D

True but my gut feeling is that throughout history the female form has been studied more and appreciated more than the male form. Might just be an erroneous perception on my part though.

There is a difference between admiration of looks, and sexual attraction. I certainly don't want to look like a woman, not even a gorgeous one. However, I am sexually attracted to females. There is the difference.

Yes indeed. :D

But women do preen whereas men aren't usually known to do so (or not as much anyway). I just wonder why that is in the human being whereas in most other species, it is the male who preens and not the female. Women lose their attractiveness very early in life whereas men seem to keep theirs (almost) regardless of age. It's almost as though in the human being, it is the female that must give the message "Pick me! Pick me!" (hence the whole preening activity) whereas in other species, it is the male whose activity shouts "Pick me! Pick me!"

I'm just wondering why we are different animals in this sense.

anonymaus
02-23-2010, 05:29 PM
Listen and learn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJSj4Sr8y48

Loki
02-23-2010, 05:31 PM
True but my gut feeling is that throughout history the female form has been studied more and appreciated more than the male form. Might just be an erroneous perception on my part though.

Maybe because most well-known artists were men? Men have always been curious about women and admired them, because of the sexual attraction.

Aemma
02-23-2010, 05:34 PM
Maybe because most well-known artists were men? Men have always been curious about women and admired them, because of the sexual attraction.

Yes true enough. :)

Tabiti
02-23-2010, 05:41 PM
Yes true enough. :)
So, what about famous images of male body like Michelangelo's sculptures and paintings and ancient Greek and Roman art? Homosexual artists? Yes, there were a plenty of homosexuals between them, however I don't think they portrayed beauty only with sexual meaning.
I don't deny the beauty in male physique, we're debating about personal preferences here.

Aemma
02-23-2010, 05:46 PM
So, what about famous images of male body like Michelangelo's sculptures and paintings and ancient Greek and Roman art? Homosexual artists? Yes, there were a plenty of homosexuals between them, however I don't think they portrayed beauty only with sexual meaning.
I don't deny the beauty in male physique, we're debating about personal preferences here.

Well I'm not so much interested in the above as I am in preening behaviour and why it appears to be different in human beings as opposed to other animals. I think the key to examining why we think one gender is more 'beautiful' than another may lie hidden in the reasons why females of the human species preen as opposed to the males doing so. I'm not convinced that it all has to do with personal preference in the end. I'm rather of the opinion that human beings tend to dismiss too much of their animal nature oftentimes. Just a feeling I have, mind you. :)

Pallantides
02-23-2010, 05:47 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/eb/John_the_Baptist_-_Salai.jpg

Feminine or masculine, beauty comes in many forms. :) (was that gay?)

http://www.costumes.org/HISTORY/racinet/2/18thfrench1.jpg
:p

Poltergeist
02-23-2010, 06:05 PM
Well I'm not so much interested in the above as I am in preening behaviour and why it appears to be different in human beings as opposed to other animals. I think the key to examining why we think one gender is more 'beautiful' than another may lie hidden in the reasons why females of the human species preen as opposed to the males doing so. I'm not convinced that it all has to do with personal preference in the end. I'm rather of the opinion that human beings tend to dismiss too much of their animal nature oftentimes. Just a feeling I have, mind you. :)

If humans can dismiss this so-called animal nature so often, then this nature isn't something so essential, so inevitable, so static, as one could assume.

Besides, independently from the above mentioned considerations, theoretically it would be possible for one living species to differ in one particular trait of behaviour from all other species, wouldn't it? Species do differ in many things.

RoyBatty
02-23-2010, 06:08 PM
girls :thumb001:

Liffrea
02-23-2010, 06:12 PM
The ancient Greeks were somewhat unusual amongst ancient cultures in their obsession with physical fitness and the human form.

There was a belief in proportion, manifested in the human male as broad shouldered and with a narrow waist but this doesn’t equal a body building mentality, there isn’t much evidence that the Greeks worked out for show. They worked out because of the divine principle that the body acted as a temple to house the mind. Greek gymnasiums were both places to work out and also study (there were libraries) and to debate in schools (perhaps these should be introduced).

As far as I can tell from reading Plotinus the standard of beauty in the Greek mind wasn’t so much a focus on symmetry (which seems to be an inherent prejudice in humans) it was a more an abstract quality of divinity, the Greeks could see beauty in the concept of virtue as much as in a physically pleasing form.

Elveon
02-23-2010, 06:40 PM
I am heterosexual and nothing else, I like (European) women, and I love my beloved wife

Allenson
02-23-2010, 06:42 PM
Next poll will be ''Are you pedophile?'' or ''Are you zoophile?'' ???

Years ago at Skadi there was a gal who sang the praises of zoophilia. She claimed that she would jack her dog off.

Needless to say, she didn't last very long there. :cool:

Anyway, to answer the question at hand--no, I'm not gay. I like girls--just ask the ones here. ;)

RoyBatty
02-23-2010, 07:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmr2TUPBIOw

Äike
02-23-2010, 07:49 PM
I'm a heterosexual, only European women turn me on.

Óttar
02-23-2010, 08:09 PM
True but my gut feeling is that throughout history the female form has been studied more and appreciated more than the male form.Might just be an erroneous perception on my part though.
Studied by whom? :wink

Tony
02-23-2010, 08:14 PM
It may be due to evolution , human males are way phisically stronger and assertive than human females , it's the so called sexual dimorphism (i.e. a great difference between males and females) so over the ages females needed to compensate these weaknesses and resort to increase their sexual attractiveness , you women allure us males throu beauty , we males allure you thoru self confidency and smartness.

That's why we find males strips ridicolous , because they're acting as if they were women.
And that's why we find female boxeurs so odd , because they're acting as if they were men.

I know I may sound a bit too deterministic but generally speaking I see those formulations as correct , at each gender its own specialization.

Even if there are expections to the rule , for example a woman can be sexy even if dressed with pants and a male t-shirt but the other way around would be called a cross-dresser if not a tranvestite :rolleyes::coffee:

Nordish Persephone
02-23-2010, 08:41 PM
Heterosexual. I am only attracted to European men. I am really suprised at how many gay and "bisexual" people there are on this forum. :eek: IMO, there is no such thing as bisexual, only gay people who want to call themselves bi.

anonymaus
02-23-2010, 08:51 PM
I find the male body unattractive, and the female voice all too often rather grating. Where's the "Trannies are the best of both worlds" option? Prejudice!

http://smeffish.creonsystems.com.au/fun/up/uploads/faggot_20tree.jpg

p.s. hetero

Svarog
02-23-2010, 08:54 PM
Sure, I'm homosexual, as gay as a rainbow!

Nordish Persephone
02-23-2010, 08:56 PM
Sure, I'm homosexual, as gay as a rainbow!

:eek: Not another one! lol.

Hrimskegg
02-23-2010, 08:57 PM
No, but you guys wish I was.

Pallantides
02-23-2010, 08:58 PM
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/4/45/Faggotry_forest.jpg

Tony
02-23-2010, 08:59 PM
I find the male body unattractive, and the female voice all too often rather grating. Where's the "Trannies are the best of both worlds" option? Prejudice!

Lastime I checked (on myself) the dick was still part of a man's body...

Brynhild
02-23-2010, 09:13 PM
Yes, of course - if I was a man that is, given that I'm into the third leg type! :D

In all seriousness, I've always been straight and I always will be.

Sol Invictus
02-23-2010, 09:20 PM
No, but you guys wish I was.

I admit I would probably give it a sniff.

Fortis in Arduis
02-23-2010, 10:23 PM
Och aye, I like the boabie!!! :D

Grumpy Cat
02-23-2010, 10:32 PM
I'm straight. No desire to get with other females, ever... which contradicts the theory set forth by some that all women have homosexual tendencies.

Allenson
02-23-2010, 10:48 PM
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/4/45/Faggotry_forest.jpg

Now way, bro. Goldberry was pretty hot. :thumb001:

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/lotr/images/thumb/c/c7/Goldberry-by-Hildebrandt.jpg/400px-Goldberry-by-Hildebrandt.jpg

Germanicus
02-23-2010, 10:57 PM
Interesting point that you bring up though Loki, since this is very true.

Here in the UK the adolescent male has adopted a metrosexual style of dress.
For me it's funny to see them walking about preening constantly, looking at shop window reflections of themselves this is lady like behaviour, sadly they do not know any better and drawn towards it because of peer pressure and overall styles of school lemmings.
It's odd though although my sons are adult now and have hetrosexual relationships, i did have a constant battle with them, their growing up styles and trends made me pull my hair out and yes i did adopt a old Dinosaur attitude...:(

I hasten to add; i am straighter than a Roman road....:thumb001:

Pallantides
02-23-2010, 11:14 PM
Here in the UK the adolescent male has adopted a metrosexual style of dress.
For me it's funny to see them walking about preening constantly, looking at shop window reflections of themselves this is lady like behaviour, sadly they do not know any better and drawn towards it because of peer pressure and overall styles of school lemmings.

http://www.periodoakantiques.co.uk/images_up/img_15132612008103614.jpg

The Khagan
02-24-2010, 02:57 AM
Everyone's bisexual...

But, in socio-cultural standards, I'm pretty hetero.

As the Champion of Manliness I'll give a nod of my head to the homosexuals out there, because what's more manly than wanting to have sex with something as rugged, hairy, and ugly as a man? Ask the Romans.

Well, I take that back, it's more manly to want to have sex with bears or sharks. Still though, more manly than what I like at least.

Arngrim, den Sharkfucker.

Jägerstaffel
02-24-2010, 03:09 AM
Everyone's bisexual...

I beg to differ.

Pallantides
02-24-2010, 03:40 AM
what's more manly than wanting to have sex with something as rugged, hairy, and ugly as a man?

Not all men are like that, besides not all homosexuals are attracted to big hairy and burly men.

Grumpy Cat
02-24-2010, 03:46 AM
Everyone's bisexual...

Yeah, like Jagerzen, I have to disagree here. That is a theory presented by Kinsey (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Kinsey), yes, but I don't know if I agree with his observations on that matter. However, I do agree that there's not just a black and white line between gay and straight but it's a scale (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale).

Loddfafner
02-24-2010, 03:59 AM
Everyone's bisexual...

Yeah, like Jagerzen, I have to disagree here. That is a theory presented by Kinsey (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Kinsey), yes, but I don't know if I agree with his observations on that matter. However, I do agree that there's not just a black and white line between gay and straight but it's a scale (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale).

It is Freud rather than Kinsey that claimed universal bisexuality and that babies are born "polymorphously perverse" but narrow down their object choice as they grow up. I doubt anyone seriously claims that any more. In the Kinsey scale showing that sexual orientation falls along a continuum, Kinsey 0 is exclusively heterosexual and even in his notoriously skewed sample, the majority came out exclusively heterosexual. Around 4% were Kinsey 6, exclusively homosexual for at least 3 years of their lives.

Grey
02-24-2010, 04:03 AM
Straight as can be. I can acknowledge admirable traits in other men, but it's not a matter of attraction. The mere thought about engaging in any sort of homosexual relationship literally makes me sick. I honestly don't see how more women aren't lesbians since women are so much more appealing in that manner.

Although, of course Jagerzen is an exception when Zima is involved.

Baron Samedi
02-24-2010, 05:56 AM
I have bisexual tendancies with certain men, but they are generally not your standard generic chest-beating type.

I've never personally wanted to do anything sexual with any of them, specifically, however I have fallen in love with at least 2 in my life, to some degree.

Call me a fag, but whatever.... I still primarily like tits, though.

Majar
02-24-2010, 07:48 AM
Gay can be more than a sexual orientation, it is a subculture. I'm thinking of the bawdiness of Vaudeville, Burlesque and the Cabaret culture rather than the lame 'pride parade' stuff of our era. I happen to like drag queens, campiness and kitsch, musical theater, "divas" and glam, those things make me partial to gayness, I guess. Sure, even without the sex aspect it is a degenerate scene but stuff like it has always had its place in every society- underground and for adults only. That's the way it should be. Secret smoky clubs with gays, artists and assorted funky degenerates enjoying a night of irreverence. The closet is romantic.

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/5822/lizaminnellicabaret.jpg

I'm a 1930's gay. :wink

Vulpix
02-24-2010, 07:54 AM
Boys are my toys :love:.

Amarantine
02-24-2010, 12:08 PM
Concerning the question, I have to think...let me see...hm...hmmmm....hmmmmmmmmm....mmmmm...not a bad idea...better to stop thinking:P

and concerning the thread-such threads becoming boring as thread about level of skin super white colour...

The Khagan
02-24-2010, 03:42 PM
Not all men are like that, besides not all homosexuals are attracted to big hairy and burly men.

Man, you should really get that I'm usually not serious with 90% of the things I post. I wasn't exactly trying to be objective with that haha. :p

It is Freud rather than Kinsey that claimed universal bisexuality and that babies are born "polymorphously perverse" but narrow down their object choice as they grow up. I doubt anyone seriously claims that any more. In the Kinsey scale showing that sexual orientation falls along a continuum, Kinsey 0 is exclusively heterosexual and even in his notoriously skewed sample, the majority came out exclusively heterosexual. Around 4% were Kinsey 6, exclusively homosexual for at least 3 years of their lives.

While I agree with some parts of the Kinsey-Freud models of fluid sexuality, I take each with a grain of salt.

Bisexual as in, we all experience SOME degrees of sexual attraction to both sexes. This doesn't mean we exhibit tendencies or desires to actively seek sexual encounters with both sexes or that sexuality is all that mutable. Yes, it is mutable to an extent, but for the majority of the population, it still falls within the homosexual-heterosexual exclusive dichotomy. One doesn't and cannot change from hetero to homo.

Sarmata
02-24-2010, 05:38 PM
As you know I'm not homo-sexual. I'm pround father to my son and husband to my wife...but I wonder if in 30 years it will be considered as perversion?

Lars
02-28-2010, 01:12 PM
I've totally got a raging clue right now and that's all I'm going to tell you.

Also, I'm heterosexual.

Bridie
02-28-2010, 01:29 PM
Ditto. I don't think anyone denies that fact. Girls are prettier than boys. :eyes
I deny it most fervently!!!! :icon_yell:

The manly form is often indeed a beautiful thing to behold....

skyhawk
02-28-2010, 02:54 PM
I must say that I am impressed by the views expressed by most members here towards homosexuality and homosexuals. Although I am hetrosexual myself I have always disliked intensely those who think it necessary to ridicule/demonize/insult homosexuals for simply being homosexual.

Amapola
02-28-2010, 03:37 PM
I like men as hens like cocks
:D :D :D

Thorum
02-28-2010, 10:53 PM
It takes balls to be a fairy.

http://kazani.gr/uploads/posts/1200393740_gay_2.jpg

poiuytrewq0987
02-28-2010, 11:18 PM
Svanhild's bi?? Now that's hot. :angel

Cato
03-01-2010, 05:32 AM
Gross.

And no.

Peachy Carnahan
03-01-2010, 06:10 AM
Svanhild's bi?? Now that's hot. :angel

But she is a German meaning she will probably sport a monkey under her armpit.

Not hot.

Stegura
03-01-2010, 06:13 AM
I only use my asshole for taking a shit.

So, no I'm not a faggot!

Straight Pride! :thumbs up

Peachy Carnahan
03-01-2010, 06:18 AM
^

Word round the campfire is that you pick up loose change with your ass cheeks and drop it into a beer glass down at the male lap dancer bar where you work.

Loddfafner
03-01-2010, 09:06 PM
I moved the debate about religion and science to its own thread. (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13658) I will refrain from construing that argument as an answer to this thread's question. Any further off-topic posts will however be construed as an affirmative response.

Argyll
08-19-2011, 11:55 AM
Just curious why there are so many people creating enemies on here than very good allies......

Turkey
08-24-2011, 02:03 AM
I have to admit. I wish I was gay. There's a lot of prestige in that these days.:D

But sadly no. I'm not.

Sikeliot
08-24-2011, 02:09 AM
I've contemplated that I might be bisexual.. but really there's only been two women that I could actually say I'm actually attracted to (one of whom is Kim Kardashian). So I'll say no, I'm not.

The Lawspeaker
08-24-2011, 02:12 AM
I have to admit. I wish I was gay. There's a lot of prestige in that these days.:D

But sadly no. I'm not.
Being a poof seems to be a very lucrative business these days.

Turkey
08-24-2011, 02:16 AM
I've contemplated that I might be bisexual.. but really there's only been two women that I could actually say I'm actually attracted to (one of whom is Kim Kardashian). So I'll say no, I'm not.Is the other one khloe?:eek:

Sikeliot
08-24-2011, 02:17 AM
Is the other one khloe?:eek:

No. :lol: Katy Perry.

Turkey
08-24-2011, 02:28 AM
^ I love the way katy perry looks. She's a doll.

iNird
08-24-2011, 03:22 AM
I do like coldplay. does that count?
:(

iNird
08-24-2011, 03:30 AM

Regards,
The Papist.

Are you still a virgin?

Neanderthal
08-24-2011, 03:54 AM
Hell no.

Neanderthal
08-24-2011, 03:58 AM
^ I love the way katy perry looks. She's a doll.

You're gay.

billErobreren
08-24-2011, 10:12 AM
Well....No. found that out the hard way(didn't engage in buttsex though) I find men to be well bland the fact that many women are attracted to us is a mystery to me, every time a guy touched me I'd sorta shiver I can't explain it so to conclude I can hardly stomach my own penis & can't picture myself romantically linked with a male & if I do, I often crack up randomly & I am indifferent to them but I do find homosexual men tacky & don't know how they can stand each other

Eldritch
08-24-2011, 10:32 AM
Are you still a virgin?

Murphy is a devout Catholic who does not believe in sex before marriage, fyi.

Bridie
08-24-2011, 10:38 AM
the fact that many women are attracted to us is a mystery to meI feel the same way about men being attracted to women. I can't see how they could be.

_______
08-24-2011, 10:58 AM
I feel the same way about men being attracted to women. I can't see how they could be.

:D no way! we're so much prettier!

Osweo
08-24-2011, 11:19 AM
Only in the Chatbox. :eyes

Argyll
08-24-2011, 11:22 AM
I'd just like to know why it's so important for people to know. It doesn't really matter.....

billErobreren
08-24-2011, 12:23 PM
:D no way! we're so much prettier!

second it!:D

Bridie
08-24-2011, 12:25 PM
I find "pretty" unattractive (sexually speaking) though. :p Give me a great big, strong macho-man any day!!! :D

_______
08-24-2011, 12:39 PM
I find "pretty" unattractive (sexually speaking) though. :p Give me a great big, strong macho-man any day!!! :D

lol :D i like all sorts ;)

Bridie
08-24-2011, 12:47 PM
lol :D i like all sorts ;)You're a versatile kinda gal! :p

Turkophagos
08-24-2011, 02:43 PM
YgtxTfCIzv4

Baron Samedi
08-24-2011, 10:25 PM
I think I might be gay, actually.

Boudica
08-24-2011, 11:17 PM
Straight.

Turkey
08-26-2011, 06:36 AM
I think my friend might be latently homosexual. I really think he is. He said he sometimes unaccountably sees a man and feel sexual towards the man. He's always chasing women but that is an odd urge he gets on sighting certain men

Argyll
08-26-2011, 07:32 PM
Ok, does that change the person he is?

Γέλως
08-26-2011, 08:07 PM
Interracial relationships are more accepted than homosexualism. In fact, homosexualism in men might be a cause why some women choose to date other races. So...only for shitting!

Turkey
08-26-2011, 11:36 PM
Interracial relationships are more accepted than homosexualism. In fact, homosexualism in men might be a cause why some women choose to date other races. So...only for shitting!or perhaps it's homosexuals pretending to be straight that's driving our women in great masses towards the black races. Either way I'm sure that errant straight white men and wayward white women are not to blame:rolleyes: Its the gays!

Good point in the first sentence though. It's a shame you had to contradict it in order to make absolutely clear to us that you aren't gay:)

BiałaZemsta
08-27-2011, 12:20 AM

Piparskeggr
08-27-2011, 01:19 AM
The folks upon whom I have lavished my deepest affections have been female.

I do not know if things may have turned out otherwise, if the object of my affections had been male instead.

All I can truly state is that I am a product of my upbringing, am monogamous and have been with the same woman for a little over 33 1/2 of my 54 5/12 years.

rhiannon
08-27-2011, 01:33 AM
Sexual orientation is a continuum: On one end, there are those who are as hetero as can be....the middle is bisexuality....and the far end is homosexuality.

I'd be willing to bet most individuals likely fall on that continuum somewhere between the ranges of completely straight to bisexual. Moreover, there is a cultural context to it, because it is generally more acceptable in society's eyes for women to be more gay than it is for men.

Just look at the number of men that get off at the idea of two women together...

I am straight...but have had gay dreams before. My guess is that I fall on that continuum about 1/3 of the way in the direction of bi.

However, my true *sexual* attraction is for men.

Argyll
08-28-2011, 12:34 AM
Why is everyone trying to find a reason for everything? Some things are just because they are.

leisitox
08-28-2011, 12:44 AM
Everything have a reason to be, quote from someone

Saruman
08-28-2011, 12:48 AM
No. I love women so much that I just can't imagine myself in such a position. I might find some Lesbians "cute" and I want a threesome with 2 Lesbians.

Black Sun Dimension
08-28-2011, 12:50 AM
Nah, I aint no faggot.

Boudica
08-28-2011, 01:33 AM
There was a study that showed that men who show "homophobe" behavior actually have a higher risk of being homosexual's themselves :)

The Lawspeaker
08-28-2011, 01:38 AM
There was a study that showed that men who show "homophobe" behavior actually have a higher risk of being homosexual's themselves :)
By who ? COC (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COC_Nederland) or it's American variant ? :rolleyes:

Turkey
08-28-2011, 01:49 AM

When I first heard that many years ago I was doubtful, but life experience has shown me that it's true.

Why else would so many White nationalist types be more concerned with homosexuality than with miscegenation.

The percentage of people who are gay is tiny! And they don't create hybrid human offspring. The only time I've heard of lesbians getting sperm donations, the agenda has always been to find a tall, blue eyed, blonde haired doner.

It's important to be as logical as we can in order to preserve the european genotype, without getting our panties in a knot.

The reason why nobody in Europe can stand up against immigration is because no-one wants any of that bloody nazi crap to come back.:thumbs up

Wölfin
08-28-2011, 02:44 AM
Übergay.

Electronic God-Man
08-28-2011, 02:53 AM
^ Probably not as gay as she would like.

Wölfin
08-28-2011, 02:55 AM
Or is it that I'm gayer than you would probably like :D?

(In a roundabout way you're right, I've decided to lead an Asexual life)

Turkey
08-28-2011, 02:55 AM
DELETE

Wölfin
08-28-2011, 03:06 AM
Just not a pedestrian herd runner little girl

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm8em3ahKy1qhkcur.gif

Turkey
08-28-2011, 04:07 AM
By who ? COC (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COC_Nederland) or it's American variant ? :rolleyes:

My friend is a nurse. She works at a clinic where you can get a shot of some anti-aids medication. If you get it within 24 hours of exposure to hiv then it can make you not get it.

Most of the people who come in for it are straight men who have had sex with a male.

My friend's explanation of it is a lot of men like to have sex with other men but don't want to wake up next to one in the morning and run their hand through a hairy chest.

How would you feel if your sister or daughter was married to such a man? Most of them probably won't even go to the clinic for fear of exposure.

It's rampant. Homosexuality is f**ken rampant. Deal with it.:D

Ulf
08-28-2011, 04:11 AM

They're called republicans.

Boudica
08-28-2011, 04:24 AM
I wasn't trying to say that everyone who is a "homophobe" is truly a homo sexual themselves.. It was just something that I read, and actually experienced. When I was in high school I dated an Italian-American guy who was QB of the football team.. He was a complete homophobe. Turns out he was gay, and I was used as a cover up of some sort, lol. It's a pretty hilarious story.. Especially how I found out, haha.

Wölfin
08-28-2011, 04:49 AM
I wasn't trying to say that everyone who is a "homophobe" is truly a homo sexual themselves.. It was just something that I read, and actually experienced. When I was in high school I dated an Italian-American guy who was QB of the football team.. He was a complete homophobe. Turns out he was gay, and I was used as a cover up of some sort, lol. It's a pretty hilarious story.. Especially how I found out, haha.

So called "gay beards" (just "beards" in some scene-ish lingos). My first and only boyfriend was a beard to cover up I liked one of my best friends. I must have been 13... Denial didn't last very long, I gotta say.

SilverKnight
08-28-2011, 05:37 AM
Nop. But I'm not against gay marriage everyone deserves their freedom to do as they please as long as it doesn't interfere with my life or others.

Fortis in Arduis
08-28-2011, 10:08 AM

Um, do you really think that you can say all of that without completing the story? ;)

Come on, spill those beans. :D

Lithium
08-28-2011, 10:13 AM
I don't have problems with gays/lesbians but I hate when they start pretending for special rights and all these gay parades... :/

burzum6590
08-28-2011, 10:22 AM

Regards,
The Papist.
No one is to blame for your personal issues.

Amapola
08-28-2011, 12:59 PM
No, and 1000 times no.

Óttar
08-28-2011, 06:51 PM
I just can't help but wonder this one question, and I am sure I am not the only one: "How can you not know?"

:confused:

Johnston
09-03-2011, 04:12 AM
LOL! Thorum is a fag?:rolleyes::bullet puke

Han Cholo
09-03-2011, 04:24 AM
No, I'm completely heterosexual. I like women too much to engage in any kind of deviant sodomy. Not even on PCP.

Neanderthal
09-03-2011, 04:25 AM
No, I'm completely heterosexual. I like women too much to engage in any kind of deviant sodomy. Not even on PCP.

You didn't say that last night...:wink

Boudica
09-03-2011, 04:27 AM
Well, according to Turkey Pussy I am a transvestite, he is obviously a man that speaks words of wisdom so... What does that tell you :D

Johnston
09-03-2011, 04:37 AM
You didn't say that last night...:winkHow would you know?:D

Well, according to Turkey Pussy I am a transvestite, he is obviously a man that speaks words of wisdom so... What does that tell you :DWell if you were a transvestite it would not be uncommon. Maybe he has a tranny fetish?:confused:

Turkey
09-03-2011, 05:04 AM
Well, according to Turkey Pussy I am a transvestite, he is obviously a man that speaks words of wisdom so... What does that tell you :D I believe you are a transgender woman. You have no more to offer than a male on the health risks of pregnancy.:)

Boudica
09-03-2011, 05:21 AM
I believe you are a transgender woman. You have no more to offer than a male on the health risks of pregnancy.:)

:lol00002:

Turkey
09-03-2011, 05:30 AM
Well stop stalking me then!

Hevneren
09-03-2011, 05:31 AM
I'm straight, and I see no problem with giving homosexuals equal rights to heterosexuals. :)

Johnston
09-03-2011, 05:40 AM
Don't knock it till you try it, eh? Okay then, you are the atheist skeptic. You try it and then share with us your feelings afterwards.

Nameless Son
09-03-2011, 05:52 AM
Well, this is a weird thread. I would assume most of us are straight here.

Hevneren
09-03-2011, 06:17 AM
Don't knock it till you try it, eh? Okay then, you are the atheist skeptic. You try it and then share with us your feelings afterwards.

What does your lack of a belief in a deity have to do with your sexuality? :confused:

Turkey
09-03-2011, 06:19 AM
What does your lack of a belief in a deity have to do with your sexuality? :confused:sick him Hev

SwordoftheVistula
09-03-2011, 06:48 AM
Why else would so many White nationalist types be more concerned with homosexuality than with miscegenation.

I think it's because most politically oriented white nationalist types are social conservatives and come from that background. Miscegenation (interracial marriage) has been made legal at the national level by the Supreme Court in the US since 1967 (and in some states earlier or was never banned), whereas homosexuality only since 2005. Gay marriage certificates were first issued by one state in 2004, and most states still don't issue them. So, to socially conservative politically oriented white nationalist types, homosexuality/gay marriage is a winnable issue while miscegenation is not.

Sexual orientation is a continuum: On one end, there are those who are as hetero as can be....the middle is bisexuality....and the far end is homosexuality.

For women, that matches what I've read elsewhere. For men, it's an either/or thing, you are gay or straight.

Turkey
09-03-2011, 07:07 AM
I think it's because most politically oriented white nationalist types are social conservatives and come from that background. Miscegenation (interracial marriage) has been made legal at the national level by the Supreme Court in the US since 1967 (and in some states earlier or was never banned), whereas homosexuality only since 2005. Gay marriage certificates were first issued by one state in 2004, and most states still don't issue them. So, to socially conservative politically oriented white nationalist types, homosexuality/gay marriage is a winnable issue while miscegenation is not.

Thanks . That clears it up a lot. Politics muddying the blo.. I mean water once agian. I have a poor understanding of political thought process. So once again it's really just a matter of waiting for both the conservative and neo-conservative baby boomers to die before we can move foward and create something new.

I wish i was 20 now or just being born. Then I could be of use. As it is i'll be 55 or 60 by then and though that's not ancient, I'll be useless because of living in an antiwhite/feminst society for so long. Generation x the dispossessed. Maybe I'll come good:D:thumb001:

Johnston
09-03-2011, 09:31 AM
What does your lack of a belief in a deity have to do with your sexuality? :confused::rolleyes2:You don't believe anything without proof. Get rammed up the ass and tell us whether you were right or wrong.

o__o
09-03-2011, 11:36 AM
Nope

Pallantides
09-03-2011, 02:21 PM
For women, that matches what I've read elsewhere. For men, it's an either/or thing, you are gay or straight.

Bisexuality does exist among males and it's definitely not anymore uncommon than among females, maybe it's just more repressed and taboo.

Hevneren
09-03-2011, 03:29 PM
:rolleyes2:You don't believe anything without proof. Get rammed up the ass and tell us whether you were right or wrong.

1. Why are you writing and thinking about me getting "rammed in the ass"?

2. Again, what does a lack of a belief in a deity have to do with your sexuality?

You might have some learning disability or reading comprehension problems, so I'll try to be patient with you, despite the fact that you are a vulgar person without any class.

rhiannon
09-03-2011, 03:32 PM
Bisexuality does exist among males and it's definitely not anymore uncommon than among females, maybe it's just more repressed and taboo.

Exactly. It is definitely more repressed and taboo....at least here in the States...

Sabinae
09-03-2011, 04:03 PM
I've had a pleasant read :P

Johnston
09-03-2011, 04:54 PM
1. Why are you writing and thinking about me getting "rammed in the ass"?

2. Again, what does a lack of a belief in a deity have to do with your sexuality?

You might have some learning disability or reading comprehension problems, so I'll try to be patient with you, despite the fact that you are a vulgar person without any class.Right, mister smarty-pants. Ho-hum! Is this how you look?

http://cdn.springboard.gorillanation.com/storage/craveonline.com/legacy/article_imgs/Image/MotherBrain.jpg

http://images.wikia.com/tmnt/images/8/8a/Krang.jpg

Hevneren
09-03-2011, 04:58 PM
Right, mister smarty-pants. Ho-hum! Is this how you look?

http://cdn.springboard.gorillanation.com/storage/craveonline.com/legacy/article_imgs/Image/MotherBrain.jpg

http://images.wikia.com/tmnt/images/8/8a/Krang.jpg

Were my two questions too hard for you? Is that why you resort to posting ridiculous pictures? As I mentioned, you may have some learning disability or reading comprehension problem, so I'll try to be patient with you.

Johnston
09-03-2011, 05:09 PM
Were my two questions too hard for you? Is that why you resort to posting ridiculous pictures? As I mentioned, you may have some learning disability or reading comprehension problem, so I'll try to be patient with you.You have a stereotypical atheist ego trip--convinced everybody is dumber than you. You know nothing as much as you believe you do. Learn some humility. Every pracitioner of the scientific method has it.:D

Osweo
09-05-2011, 01:17 AM
A word of advice, Johnston; Nobody understands what the fuck you're on about. In this thread and most others. I advise analysing exactly how us humans interact with one another before you try it yourself. Handy tip: relevance is a word you might consider looking up and thinking about...

Nameless Son
09-05-2011, 01:33 AM
A word of advice, Johnston; Nobody understands what the fuck you're on about. In this thread and most others. I advise analysing exactly how us humans interact with one another before you try it yourself. Handy tip: relevance is a word you might consider looking up and thinking about...

ouch >.<

Turkey
09-05-2011, 01:57 AM
Maybe johston's looking for the 'Are you a homo-erectus thread'.

Johnston
09-05-2011, 03:20 AM
A word of advice, Johnston; Nobody understands what the fuck you're on about. In this thread and most others. I advise analysing exactly how us humans interact with one another before you try it yourself. Handy tip: relevance is a word you might consider looking up and thinking about...You still live with your mum. It means nothing that you agree with anybody else who may also disagree with me, about anything. You are into circle jerks. Do you invite your mum as well?:)

ouch >.<Right, I know!

Mordid
09-05-2011, 02:38 PM
NO, **** NO!!!
I'm not a filthy disgusting faggot.
The question itself offends me.

Hevneren
09-05-2011, 02:46 PM
You have a stereotypical atheist ego trip--convinced everybody is dumber than you. You know nothing as much as you believe you do. Learn some humility. Every pracitioner of the scientific method has it.:D

You haven't answered my questions.

1. How is sexuality and the lack of a belief in a deity linked?

2. Why did you write about me getting rammed in the ass?

I eagerly await your - no doubt - highly cerebral answers. :rolleyes:

Fortis in Arduis
09-05-2011, 04:06 PM
NO, **** NO!!!

Oh, that wouldn't be because you are a he-te-ro-sexual would it, big shot? :lightbul:

:laugh: ... ... :rolleyes:

Turkey
09-05-2011, 10:14 PM
NO, **** NO!!!
Well you've come to the wrong place. It's teeming with , gays, jews, trannies , negroes, mudbloods and frenchmen:confused:

Han Cholo
09-05-2011, 10:28 PM
Well you've come to the wrong place. It's teeming with , gays, jews, trannies , negroes, mudbloods and frenchmen:confused:

Where?

Neanderthal
09-05-2011, 10:30 PM
Where?

The alleged Negro Irish guy he posted.:ranger:

Johnston
09-06-2011, 03:49 AM
You haven't answered my questions.

1. How is sexuality and the lack of a belief in a deity linked?

2. Why did you write about me getting rammed in the ass?

I eagerly await your - no doubt - highly cerebral answers. :rolleyes:How about this?

Atheists say there is no proof of God, and often that race does not exist either, but that faggotry is genetic. Believe it only if you see it? :D Empirical evidence is irrelevant where bias is concerned. Of course, this only afflicts those swooning with the memetic called religion. :rolleyes:

I suggest you go meet up with Bill Maher. He'll probably suck your dick if you want.

Argyll
09-06-2011, 11:40 AM
Ok, what? I think you need to seriously understand what your talking about first.

Lábaru
09-06-2011, 12:33 PM

Where?

Argyll
09-06-2011, 04:25 PM
Beeee is French.

Turkey
09-11-2011, 12:31 AM
Beeee is French. Not all french are negroes
:)

Argyll
09-12-2011, 11:50 AM
Not all french are negroes
:)

Of course not! lol It's an abomination if one were :D I hava a French friend, Giselle, and she is uber racist. I've heard a lot of French are.

larali
09-12-2011, 11:56 AM
No, I can admire pretty females but I have no desire to be sexual with them. I really like guys of all types though! :P

Argyll
09-12-2011, 11:58 AM
No, I can admire pretty females but I have no desire to be sexual with them. I really like guys of all types though! :P

As long as they're within the same race! :thumb001:

Argyll
10-06-2011, 08:06 PM
The ancient Greeks were somewhat unusual amongst ancient cultures in their obsession with physical fitness and the human form.

There was a belief in proportion, manifested in the human male as broad shouldered and with a narrow waist but this doesn’t equal a body building mentality, there isn’t much evidence that the Greeks worked out for show. They worked out because of the divine principle that the body acted as a temple to house the mind. Greek gymnasiums were both places to work out and also study (there were libraries) and to debate in schools (perhaps these should be introduced).

As far as I can tell from reading Plotinus the standard of beauty in the Greek mind wasn’t so much a focus on symmetry (which seems to be an inherent prejudice in humans) it was a more an abstract quality of divinity, the Greeks could see beauty in the concept of virtue as much as in a physically pleasing form.

The Celts were also known for their obsession with physical fitness. It was a general rule in most Celtic societies for a male to have a certain sized waist. If it was bigger, if he was fat or potbellied, he would be fined.

gandalf
10-06-2011, 08:18 PM
I am nearly an homosexual ,

but I am a momosexual ,

momo like mohamed (in the bottom of ).

brrr

Hevneren
10-06-2011, 08:32 PM
How about this?

Atheists say there is no proof of God, and often that race does not exist either, but that faggotry is genetic. Believe it only if you see it? :D Empirical evidence is irrelevant where bias is concerned. Of course, this only afflicts those swooning with the memetic called religion. :rolleyes:

I suggest you go meet up with Bill Maher. He'll probably suck your dick if you want.

Correct, there is no proof of a god. As for "race", it's an antiquated concept. And yes, we know there's a genetic component to homosexuality. It's been empirically proven.

As for your the last bit of your post, are you hitting on me? Sorry, you little bitch, but I don't swing that way. Why don't you go jump off a cliff, you spineless little cunt? :thumb001:

Turkey
10-07-2011, 02:21 AM
Correct, there is no proof of a god. As for "race", it's an antiquated concept. And yes, we know there's a genetic component to homosexuality. It's been empirically proven. no it hasn't.

As for your the last bit of your post, are you hitting on me? Sorry, you little bitch, but I don't swing that way. Why don't you go jump off a cliff, you spineless little cunt? :thumb001: :lol00002:That johnson is a spineless little cunt. He's one of the only two on my ignore list. He's my favorite cunt

Johnston
12-05-2011, 10:48 AM
evidence bump

Baron Samedi
12-05-2011, 04:07 PM
Were my two questions too hard for you? Is that why you resort to posting ridiculous pictures? As I mentioned, you may have some learning disability or reading comprehension problem, so I'll try to be patient with you.

Krang is fucking awesome.

Hurrem sultana
12-05-2011, 04:09 PM
So i voted the first option but i am NOT :D

Argyll
12-05-2011, 04:12 PM
I am nearly an homosexual ,

but I am a momosexual ,

momo like mohamed (in the bottom of ).

brrr

I'm afraid that's terribly confusing :confused:

Leliana
12-05-2011, 07:26 PM
I'm into men only. :) The way it should be.

Laudanum
12-05-2011, 07:43 PM
I'm into men only. :) The way it should be.

*Sigh*

Jake Featherston
12-05-2011, 08:04 PM
Its a sad commentary on the present state of Western intelligentsia that at a site like this, fewer than 82 percent of us can unambiguously identify as heterosexual.

Comte Arnau
12-05-2011, 08:06 PM
Only for Christmas. Blame it on the so many gay moments.

zack
12-05-2011, 08:08 PM
I dont think so...i mean i have found a few trannies attractive....

Jake Featherston
12-05-2011, 08:13 PM
I dont think so...i mean i have found a few trannies attractive....

I think the rule on trannies is you're allowed to go "Whoa..." when you see one, but you're not allowed to actually do anything about it. You know. Because they have a penis.

zack
12-05-2011, 08:16 PM
I think the rule on trannies is you're allowed to go "Whoa..." when you see one, but you're not allowed to actually do anything about it. You know. Because they have a penis.

Yeah but it feels gay man...especially if you get an erection...

Jake Featherston
12-05-2011, 08:18 PM

I am sincerely sorry that you are plagued by an endless series of erections inspired by viewing images of gay men in dresses, but we all have our crosses to bear. Do try and deal with it like a gentleman.

zack
12-05-2011, 08:51 PM
I am sincerely sorry that you are plagued by an endless series of erections inspired by viewing images of gay men in dresses, but we all have our crosses to bear. Do try and deal with it like a gentleman.

LOL...i dont watch tranny porn. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Han Cholo
12-05-2011, 09:05 PM

WTF, do you get random erections watching people walk or interact with others? :confused:

zack
12-05-2011, 09:07 PM
WTF, do you get random erections watching people walk or interact with others? :confused:

If its a hot woman yeah :shrug: or at least looks like a hot woman :shrug:

Is that not what men were meant to do biologically? I cant imagine that a normal human male does not get wood when they see a hot woman :coffee:

Han Cholo
12-05-2011, 09:09 PM

Is that not what men were meant to do biologically? I cant imagine that man does not get woody when they see a hot woman.

Not in public at least. I have never got an erection by a woman passing around me. Maybe if my blood pressure was very high and I stared for like 10 minutes and thought very dirty things in the meanwhile.

zack
12-05-2011, 09:11 PM
Not in public at least.

A Mans penis does not care if its in public. Thats why you wear tight pants man :shrug:

Argyll
12-05-2011, 09:32 PM

Is that not what men were meant to do biologically? I cant imagine that a normal human male does not get wood when they see a hot woman :coffee:

I don't ;)

Jake Featherston
12-05-2011, 10:01 PM
Its a sad commentary on the present state of Western intelligentsia that at a site like this, fewer than 82 percent of us can unambiguously identify as heterosexual.

I just received a red "Neg" Rep comment for this poast (which is a further sad commentary on the state of Western intelligentsia), but what has me wondering is...how? Whenever I hit the little Rep button, I am only offered the option of sending green "Pos" Rep.

Jake Featherston
12-05-2011, 10:03 PM
LOL...i dont watch tranny porn. :eek: :eek: :eek:

I don't believe you.

Jake Featherston
12-05-2011, 10:04 PM

In fairness, the guy is 20. When I was 20, I could get an erection just seeing a brief glimpe of cleavage on an otherwise not-very-attractive, middle aged haus frau. But of course, that was before the internet...

zack
12-05-2011, 10:48 PM
I don't believe you.

I don't blame you :D

In fairness, the guy is 20. When I was 20, I could get an erection just seeing a brief glimpe of cleavage on an otherwise not-very-attractive, middle aged haus frau. But of course, that was before the internet...

Im actually 19....for some reason it says im 20 :shrug:

Loki
12-05-2011, 10:50 PM
I just received a red "Neg" Rep comment for this poast (which is a further sad commentary on the state of Western intelligentsia), but what has me wondering is...how? Whenever I hit the little Rep button, I am only offered the option of sending green "Pos" Rep.

The ability to give neg reps is one of the benefits of being a funding member. :)

Piparskeggr
12-05-2011, 11:01 PM
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=345&pictureid=2936

I love Basement Cat.

Tony
12-06-2011, 04:22 PM

He's talkin' of trannies, not tranvestites.

This is a tranny

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_qIGRrGG8QD8/TJY4CFlt-aI/AAAAAAAAAQ4/tt5789gSM2I/s1600/BiancaFreire9.jpg

and this a transvestite

http://www.centrosangiorgio.com/piaghe_sociali/omosessualita/immagini/travestito.jpg

Jake Featherston
12-07-2011, 02:27 AM
He's talkin' of trannies, not tranvestites.

This is a tranny

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_qIGRrGG8QD8/TJY4CFlt-aI/AAAAAAAAAQ4/tt5789gSM2I/s1600/BiancaFreire9.jpg

and this a transvestite

http://www.centrosangiorgio.com/piaghe_sociali/omosessualita/immagini/travestito.jpg

Fundamentally, they are the same thing. A transsexual is a man who dreses in womens' clothing every day, as opposed to a transvestite, who only does it on weekends, or whatever. But if you have a Y-chromosome and were born with a penis, it really doesn't matter how pretty you can manage to doll yourself up as: You're still just a fag, not a person who has transitioned to the female "gender," or some such ludicrous nonsense.

Tony
12-07-2011, 10:47 AM
Fundamentally, they are the same thing. A transsexual is a man who dreses in womens' clothing every day, as opposed to a transvestite, who only does it on weekends, or whatever. But if you have a Y-chromosome and were born with a penis, it really doesn't matter how pretty you can manage to doll yourself up as: You're still just a fag, not a person who has transitioned to the female "gender," or some such ludicrous nonsense.

There's a definitive question to resolve the issue, ask a gay wether he find nice a tranny or if he would like to have sex with a tranny, he will answer you that the sole idea make him feeling disgusted...

TheBorrebyViking
12-07-2011, 10:50 AM
Yes 12 6.94%
No 142 82.08%
Bi 8 4.62%
Don't Know 11 6.36%

12-8-11?

Well, I know 31 people I hate.

Eva
12-07-2011, 10:53 AM
Bisexual as in, we all experience SOME degrees of sexual attraction to both sexes. This doesn't mean we exhibit tendencies or desires to actively seek sexual encounters with both sexes or that sexuality is all that mutable. Yes, it is mutable to an extent, but for the majority of the population, it still falls within the homosexual-heterosexual exclusive dichotomy. One doesn't and cannot change from hetero to homo.

But there are cases when a straight man one day becomes homosexual, right? But what is more interesting for me - can a homosexual ever become or return to hetero? have there been such cases?

Johnston
12-07-2011, 10:57 AM
There's a definitive question to resolve the issue, ask a gay wether he find nice a tranny or if he would like to have sex with a tranny, he will answer you that the sole idea make him feeling disgusted...It's not gay enough for him, that's why...he wants to look in the mirror and fuck himself...:D

Tony
12-07-2011, 10:58 AM
It's not gay enough for him, that's why...he wants to look in the mirror and fuck himself...:D

This looks a sound explanation :D

Argyll
12-07-2011, 11:38 AM
Yes 12 6.94%
No 142 82.08%
Bi 8 4.62%
Don't Know 11 6.36%

12-8-11?

Well, I know 31 people I hate.

Most of those members who actually said they were or didn't know didn't do it seriously.

But honestly, why hate someone based on which gender they like?

Johnston
12-07-2011, 11:47 AM
Most of those members who actually said they were or didn't know didn't do it seriously.

But honestly, why hate someone based on which gender they like?

The one good thing about Jihad:

http://nottoomuch.com/images/publichanging.jpg

If you faggots like Pim Fortuyn want to defend yourselves using the anti-Muslim umbrella, please don't conflate it with preservation. I'd just as soon use you as a human shield on the front lines!:cool:

Supreme American
12-07-2011, 11:55 AM

If you faggots like Pim Fortuyn want to defend yourselves using the anti-Muslim umbrella, please don't conflate it with preservation. I'd just as soon use you as a human shield on the front lines!:cool:

I wouldn't go so far as to advocate hangings for people some of whom have birth defects and others who may be dysfunctional due to sexual victimization.

Btw, I'm straight.

Argyll
12-07-2011, 12:07 PM

I don't know what kind of response your expecting, but all I'm doing is rolling my eyes and thinking of how stupid you are. You're against your own race :cool:

Tony
12-07-2011, 12:10 PM
Btw, I'm straight.
One thing I wanna say...

Who care?
It's like when I hear people saying "I'm not racist but blacks are etc etc"
Does it need to be homo to defend one's moderate position?
Does it need to be racist to be against open borders?for instance...

I don't like gays at all but I wouldn't kill 'em all just because they're freak.

One must be cruel when cruelty is needed, just because one's gay I don't it calls cruelty, I don't care a fig about one's personal taste, untill it starts to propagandize and politicise his taste.

btw Argyll your avatar is so ridicolously faggish ahahah

Laudanum
12-07-2011, 12:14 PM
I don't get why everyone is so anti-gay.:P If someone falls in love with a man, then who cares? If that makes them happy, let them be happy.:)

Jake Featherston
12-08-2011, 01:12 AM
There's a definitive question to resolve the issue, ask a gay wether he find nice a tranny or if he would like to have sex with a tranny, he will answer you that the sole idea make him feeling disgusted...

That seems irrelevant. Transsexuals (the male ones, that is) are fundamentally gay men who have adapted a strategy for pursuing sexual relations with ostensibly straight men. Its not surprising that other more typical homosexual males are uninterested in trannys, but that doesn't alter the fact that we're talking about homosexual female impersonators, not people who have somehow become "transgendered." :rolleyes:

Jake Featherston
12-08-2011, 01:47 AM
I don't know what kind of response your expecting, but all I'm doing is rolling my eyes and thinking of how stupid you are. You're against your own race :cool:

What self-serving sophistry is this?!?

Please don't try and conflate homosexualism with the preservation of European ethno-racial & cultural heritage. Its annoying, and I can't imagine anyone buys it for a moment.

BiałaZemsta
12-08-2011, 02:09 AM
I have no problem with gays. It is not their fault that they are born screwed up.

Hurrem sultana
12-08-2011, 02:27 AM
i am a lesbian :O :D

just kidding

Jon Snow
12-08-2011, 03:34 AM

Please don't try and conflate homosexualism with the preservation of European ethno-racial & cultural heritage. Its annoying, and I can't imagine anyone buys it for a moment.

I agree, but neither should one consider acceptance of homosexuality and a pro-white stance to be mutually exclusive.

Jake Featherston
12-08-2011, 04:17 AM
I agree, but neither should one consider acceptance of homosexuality and a pro-white stance to be mutually exclusive.

I think they're pretty darn close to being mutually exclusive, but I suppose opinions may vary. I don't see how one can be pro-White in 2011 without some tenuous attachment to the political right, and pro-homosexualist views are markedly leftist.

Jon Snow
12-08-2011, 04:42 AM
I think they're pretty darn close to being mutually exclusive, but I suppose opinions may vary. I don't see how one can be pro-White in 2011 without some tenuous attachment to the political right, and pro-homosexualist views are markedly leftist.

Again, I can't really disagree here. It's probably natural for most nationalist-minded people to identify largely with right-wing politics (I know I do), but that doesn't necessitate a blanket rejection of any territory the left has happened to claim over the last fifty-odd years, IMO.

Ostentatious gay pride parades and bull dyke 'professors' challenging the heteronormativity of society aren't natural occurrences, to be sure, and any rational person is turned off by such absurdity.

Homosexuality itself, however, has always been a part of European societies--not a front-and-center, self-aggrandizing, look-at-me part, but a part nevertheless--and the presence of gays among our ranks would become an absolute non-issue in the event of an overthrow of modernity and all its multicultural trappings.

Absinthe
12-08-2011, 10:42 AM
just kidding
Once some Turkish girl had added me on FB, allegedly she was a lesbian and her status wrote "in an open relationship with" *some arabic female name* who was wearing a burqua.

Now, I assume she was a troll and both accounts were fake, but it got me wondering...

what about homosexual relationships in the Islamic faith? Are there any openly homosexual muslims?

Laudanum
12-08-2011, 10:46 AM
what about homosexual relationships in the Islamic faith? Are there any openly homosexual muslims?

Yes. We have some in the Netherlands. I doubt that it's allowed to be openly homosexual in islamic countries, though.

Eva
12-08-2011, 10:53 AM
Once some Turkish girl had added me on FB, supposedly she was a lesbian and her status wrote "in an open relationship with" *some arabic female name* who was wearing a burqua.

Now, I assume she was a troll and both accounts were fake, but it got me wondering...

That's rediculous because in Turkey I was harassed by a Turkish lesbian lol she came up to me and put her hands on my hips and I stepped back in fear, it was in the club, she was high I guess. And another Turkish girl was dancing with one of our friends and then began to paw her lol and scared her as well. So that was our experience in an Islamic country.

Absinthe
12-08-2011, 10:56 AM
So that was our experience in an Islamic country.

Well Turkey is officially secular, so it doesn't strike me as odd that this should happen in a club (as in any other club)... But I was wondering what happens in more theocratic regimes.

Eva
12-08-2011, 11:07 AM
Yes, but it was in contrast with the women swimming in the sea in hijabs we had seen previously.

Laudanum
12-08-2011, 11:09 AM
Yes, but it was in contrast with the women swimming in the sea in hijabs we had seen previously.

Still, Turkey isn't really that extreme compared to other Islamic countries.

Argyll
12-08-2011, 11:30 AM

What is this homosexualism people keep throwing around?

If you're totally against homosexuality, keep it to your self. Don't try to exclude homosexuals from preservation, though, because then you'll be seen as a victimizing hypocrite, especially where one wants to help preserve race. Hence, against your own race.

Hurrem sultana
12-08-2011, 01:32 PM
Turkey is secular and there are gay clubs in Istanbul,,,not something you can find in other arabic countries i guess

Tony
12-08-2011, 05:10 PM

thanx

just kidding
removed thanx

Hurrem sultana
12-08-2011, 05:12 PM
:D

12-08-2011, 08:39 PM
If you're totally against homosexuality, keep it to your self. Don't try to exclude homosexuals from preservation, though, because then you'll be seen as a victimizing hypocrite, especially where one wants to help preserve race. Hence, against your own race.

You've got to be kidding. :rolleyes:

Kacca
12-08-2011, 08:46 PM
no

Laudanum
12-08-2011, 08:49 PM
You've got to be kidding. :rolleyes:

I think Argyll might be overreacting a bit, but being a homosexual doesn't mean you can't contribute anything to European preservation. You might be unable to literally preserve your own kind, but you can always do things for your own people.