PDA

View Full Version : What grinds your gears?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Rainraven
04-13-2009, 08:40 AM
For those of you not getting the Family Guy reference of the title, I mean pet hates.
What are the little things that really peeve you?
A few of mine:

1. The peel off tops that they now have under the caps of plastic milk bottles. They never used to be there and we all survived fine, why have them now? All they manage to do is flick milk in my face every time I peel them off.

2. People that sit in lectures and sniff. Really, I'd rather be grossed out for 10 seconds while they blow their nose than have to put up with 50 minutes of sniffing.

3. Strapless bras. If it's not going to stay up, then what's the point?! :rolleyes:

Right, come on everyone, what grinds your gears? :D

Fortis in Arduis
04-13-2009, 11:10 AM
1. Sniffing is completely gross. Coughing is also rude, actually, but one only notices these things in sanctified environments. The body should be kept clean and the humours reduced to lay the foundations for a culture of peace.

2. Many women are sluts who assume that a man who simply says 'hello' to them at a bus stop wants to f*** them. This is because they feel, think and act like sluts, abusing their feminity for material gain and personal power. Liberal forms of dress and behaviour were first popularised by the free intellectuals in society, as a way to distinguish themselves from the lower orders. As with all such trends some of the lower orders copied them and became very VULGAR. Their bodies are free, but their minds are imprisoned.

3. 'A man should never hit a woman' - instead of enjoying this unwritten rule as a means to soften a man's heart when he feels sad or angry with soothing words and kindness, or to help resolve conflicts between quarreling men, the liberal slut has taken power from it for herself alone and uses it to create conflict and further emnity between men. She has also written countless guidebooks to encourage the entrapment of other women into degradation.

4. Ageism and classism

Absinthe
04-13-2009, 11:37 AM
My "mother in law". :grumpy:

Seriously now, she could easily make a buddhist monk fantasize of killing her in an agonizing way.

She is the most rude, indiscrete, cunning and manipulative person I ever had as a "mother in law".

RoyBatty
04-13-2009, 11:45 AM
2. Many women are sluts who assume that a man who simply says 'hello' to them at a bus stop wants to f*** them. This is because they feel, think and act like sluts, abusing their feminity for material gain and personal power.

I've had the occasional similar experience where out of the blue (certain) girls would start acting all weird and "offended" like I was trying something on with them when it wasn't the case.

Once I ran into a girl I knew from school at a pub, we caught up a bit on stuff and around leaving time I said I'd give her a lift home. For months afterwards I was hearing via mutual acquaintances how upset she was that I was expecting to get laid blah blah blah.... :rolleyes:

Another freaky one was a 1/2 Italian ex-housemate who would "entertain" me with endless mindless banter while I'd be trying to make supper in the kitchen and forget about another mindless day at work. She'd sometimes turn up unexpectedly in my room wasted and would talk talk talk talk......

One evening I was messing around with my camera downstairs while she was having a shower upstairs. For whatever reason she came down the stairs wearing a towel, saw me with the camera, mumbled some question, I made some kind of reply (nothing rude or interesting, can't remember the details).....she went back upstairs.

The next day I was told that I "apparently" made some crazy comments to her (which I knew nothing about and even stranger, she couldn't remember the words herself "but it was improper"?????) and she acted all strange and "terrified" for weeks afterwards whenever I was around. That was weird......

3. 'A man should never hit a woman' - instead of enjoying this unwritten rule as a means to soften a man's heart when he feels sad or angry with soothing words and kindness, or to help resolve conflicts between quarreling men, the liberal slut has taken power from it for herself alone and uses it to create conflict and further emnity between men. She has also written countless guidebooks to encourage the entrapment of other women into degradation.

Friends and myself were watching a game at a pub. Two Neanderthals in the pub (each with their respective fanclubs) took a dislike to one another and little skirmishes kept on breaking out between them. At one point when it kicked off again a female friend of one of the apes went mental, aggravating the situation. My friend tried to calm her down at which point she hit him so hard that the proverbial red handprint got embossed on his face.

In the interests of our (and particularly his) survival I had to restrain him for much of the rest of the afternoon from getting even with the feisty hussy. :D

Thorum
04-13-2009, 11:50 AM
1) Not putting things away after you use them.

2) Conspiracy theorists - Although they can be amusing.

3) Muslims - Need an explanation?

RoyBatty
04-13-2009, 11:53 AM
My "mother in law". :grumpy:

Seriously now, she could easily make a buddhist monk fantasize of killing her in an agonizing way.

She is the most rude, indiscrete, cunning and manipulative person I ever had as a "mother in law".

BA, do you think that this could be a reflection on the quality and "addictiveness factor" of soap operas on Greek TV? Perhaps they're just not good enough to keep her mind occupied? :p

Absinthe
04-13-2009, 12:05 PM
BA, do you think that this could be a reflection on the quality and "addictiveness factor" of soap operas on Greek TV? Perhaps they're just not good enough to keep her mind occupied? :p
Apparently so, as her favorite soap opera is her son's private life with me... :rolleyes: :p

Maelstrom
04-13-2009, 12:41 PM
1) A conflict of interests. Pretty self-explanatory.

2) People who ask me why I'm vegetarian.

3) Shy people.

4) People who do not realise how insignificant they are.

5) Sluts.

6) "Full-blown faggots." It's one thing to be gay, another thing completely to assume the stereotype i.e. Voice and flamboyancy.

7) Arranged meetings with acquaintances as opposed to friends. I never know whether or not I should attend. Also goes hand in hand with number 1. :rolleyes:

Gooding
04-13-2009, 01:04 PM
1: People of European descent who hate their own people.
2: People who insist that all the word nigger means is "ignorant" and then get all uptight when you show them the meaning of the word as it appears in the dictionary.
3:Watchdogs and thought police who try to tell me what to say, think, do, feel and believe.I generally tell them to go to hell because if I leave them alone, they'd better extend the same courtesy to me.
4:Mixed race couples that involve a white person.
5:75 year old mamacitas in traffic.They simply can't drive.
6: The swelling hordes of Latin Americans who seem intent on displacing us.
7:Blacks who blast their rap music in traffic, thereby provoking me to blare my country music back at them.

RoyBatty
04-13-2009, 01:15 PM
7:Blacks who blast their rap music in traffic, thereby provoking me to blare my country music back at them.

If you haven't seen it already, watch the opening scene in the movie "Office Space" involving one of the characters named "Michael Bolton" driving to work. :D

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0151804/

At another house-share I used to live in one of my housemates was of the "gayer" pursuasion and regularly blasted songs from a horrific Irish boyband called Westlife. After retaliating with White Zombie and Manson he got the message. :thumb001:

Ulf
04-13-2009, 04:39 PM
Everything, at some point in time, will annoy me.

:grumpy:

Thorum
04-13-2009, 04:49 PM
Everything, at some point in time, will annoy me.

Comments like Ulf's really piss me off!!

Psychonaut
04-13-2009, 05:03 PM
One thing that has recently been "grinding my gears" is when white military people who are stationed in Hawaii adopt Hawaiian speech patterns. Every once in a while I'll bump into someone I knew in basic training or AIT (someone who I know is not from Hawaii) who will greet me by saying "How's it, brah," (trans. how are you today). They'll toss in words like aloha (hello), mahalo (thank you), keiki (child-ren), and ohana (family). I just want to grab them by the shoulders, shake them and yell "YOU'RE NOT HAWAIIAN, YOU RETARD! STOP SPEAKING PIDGIN!"

Manifest Destiny
04-13-2009, 05:13 PM
I could contribute quite a bit to this thread. I'll just stick to some recent ones...

1) I'm in the process of customizing a 1980 Ford Bronco. It's just old enough that some parts are no longer available from parts stores. And, of course, these are all the parts that I happen to need.

2) I watched the History Channel this morning and I again saw the episode portraying Hannibal's father as a black man. I'm not arguing that Hannibal and his family were white, but there is no indication that he was African black.

3) I'm still pissed off about the crappy ending to Battlestar Galactica. "God did it!" is NOT an acceptable way to resolve holes in the plot.

4) My wife and I went to a huge rodeo on Saturday, but it was so crowded that we had a hard time finding a place to sit. And the lines for the food were so long that we left to eat at a restaurant.

Allenson
04-13-2009, 06:47 PM
When I forget to depress the clutch pedal. ;)

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/47/151735464_33d2dbe4e8.jpg?v=0

Gooding
04-13-2009, 10:49 PM
One thing that has recently been "grinding my gears" is when white military people who are stationed in Hawaii adopt Hawaiian speech patterns. Every once in a while I'll bump into someone I knew in basic training or AIT (someone who I know is not from Hawaii) who will greet me by saying "How's it, brah," (trans. how are you today). They'll toss in words like aloha (hello), mahalo (thank you), keiki (child-ren), and ohana (family). I just want to grab them by the shoulders, shake them and yell "YOU'RE NOT HAWAIIAN, YOU RETARD! STOP SPEAKING PIDGIN!"

Heh,heh..I would absolutely love to see that! I get the same urge when I hear wiggers do the hip hop slang thing(and they're being perfectly serious) and they're actually paler than I am!:eek::mad::D:p:cool:

Brynhild
04-13-2009, 11:10 PM
1) The kids today who have to speak with the word "like" every second time in a sentence. It just sounds so stupid and unintelligent! :mad:

2) Muslims - they're a plague, that simple!

3) People who are apathetic to their ethnicity, culture and ancestry. I'm a romantic fool in their eyes who lives in the past, just because I'm passionate about where I come from!

4) Non-Pagans who stereotype us as devil worshippers. Well, hello, you can only believe in the devil if you believe in god. I'm a polytheist!

5) Miscegenation - it seems more common for a white man to pick an Asian (at least here in Aus), and I believe it's because such men are really bullies who don't know how to handle real women so they go for the ones who have learned to be submissive!

6) People who open their mouths without giving any real thought to what they're saying.

7) Looters who go in for the kill like vultures, usually after a natural disaster when people have either died or had to flee! :mad:

I'm sure there's more, but that's what I can think of for the time being.

Frigga
04-13-2009, 11:20 PM
Oh dear........................

I could be here for a while! :D :P

My brother in law. He's a depressed person who hates himself. He has, for his whole life, projected his own insecure feelings onto other people. He makes other people feel insecure, and inferior, to bolster his own ego. He then wonders why it is that hardly anyone likes him, and most people actively hate him. And, he bases his self worth on what others think of him. Like the fact that I hate him really upsets him!

He's a talented person, but his work is so damn depressing, and he wonders why no one wants to publish his work. He needs the opinions of others to form his own opinions, even if he should break up with a girlfriend or not. He's a narcissistic, depressed, anti-Semite who dates Jewish women, and he needs therapy. And yet he insists that the rest of the world needs to accept him for who he is.

And that's just one person, and his major foibles. I think that I'll just leave it at that for the time being.

Birka
04-14-2009, 02:26 AM
How Jackson ruined Lord Of The Rings with his un-Tolkein additions such as the whole Faramir story, the Arwen addition that never was in the book, how his wargs looked like hyenas, and making Gimli a comic character.

How white people think its a good thing that a black man was elected president, because it "shows that we have come a long way...."

How rap and hip hop is creeping into so much main stream media.

Cookie monster vocals in hard rock. Can anyone understand them?

Jägerstaffel
04-14-2009, 03:09 AM
I absolutely hate people that roll their eyes and can't keep their thoughts off their faces (especially when social etiquette demands 'keep it to yourself')

Thorum
04-14-2009, 03:11 AM
http://imgtn1.ask.com/ts?t=7356562172855272619&pid=23185&ppid=9 (http://www.dogpile.com/clickserver/_iceUrlFlag=1?rawURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwzuy1.ask.com%2F r%3Ft%3Dp%26d%3Dsynus%26s%3Difs3%26c%3Dif3i%26l%3D dir%26o%3D0%26sv%3D0a5c4306%26ip%3D62dbe6c2%26id%3 D884D879C3D7AED32C9AC85874FAFD5CD%26q%3Droll%2Beye s%26p%3D1%26qs%3D121%26ac%3D18%26g%3D159ekL43St2WI 6%26en%3Dpi%26io%3D0%26b%3Dimg%26tp%3Dd%26ec%3D16% 26pt%3D%26ex%3D%26url%3D%26u%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.co smicduckling.com%2Fcaviar%2Feye-roll.jpg&0=&1=0&4=67.63.50.255&5=98.219.230.194&9=7ff6699b09764c4783dc287605bcc901&10=1&11=info.dogpl&13=search&14=239125&15=main-title&17=2&18=1&19=0&20=0&21=2&22=nRyboL2qDlM%3D&23=0&40=XEChNlIn9MxUN8pcDk4N1g%3D%3D&_IceUrl=true)

Arundel
04-14-2009, 03:32 AM
Why did the English, when they occupied India, call the people of India negroes? I have seen them referred to like that many times. I know they are very dark skinned, but negroes?

Arundel
04-14-2009, 03:37 AM
For those of you not getting the Family Guy reference of the title, I mean pet hates.
What are the little things that really peeve you?
A few of mine:

1. The peel off tops that they now have under the caps of plastic milk bottles. They never used to be there and we all survived fine, why have them now? All they manage to do is flick milk in my face every time I peel them off.

Right, come on everyone, what grinds your gears? :D

Soda bottle lids, unscrewable

What makes me mad are the screw on tops on plastic soda bottles. I can not get them unscrewed without a kitchen tool. My husband who is a normal strong man, can't hardly get them off either. He unscrews them for me before we put them in the refrigerator.

Maelstrom
04-14-2009, 03:37 AM
Why did the English, when they occupied India, call the people of India negroes? I have seen them referred to like that many times. I know they are very dark skinned, but negroes?

The term negro refers to skin colour alone, hence why the term was used.

Arundel
04-14-2009, 03:48 AM
Oversized boxes:
I don't know whether they are doing this in other countries or not. Here in America, where postage is high, they put tiny little items I order in huge boxes. I will see a huge box sitting on my porch, delivered by UPS, and find out it is only a book. They do this all the time, and they really put a lot of filler in it. I order quite often since I live in a rural area, and it has gotten to be a joke with me and my husband, about what little thing is going to be contained in that huge box. I thought we were trying to recycle, and so forth.
So what are they thinking about?

Frigga
04-14-2009, 04:55 AM
How Jackson ruined Lord Of The Rings with his un-Tolkein additions such as the whole Faramir story, the Arwen addition that never was in the book, how his wargs looked like hyenas, and making Gimli a comic character.

GRRRRRR...................

:Bondage1: :angryw :yell: :flame :cussing :rage :rant: :aufsmaul_2: :angry: :icon_arghhh:

How could I have forgotten the travesty of The Lord Of The Rings! All of the above I agree with. I can even expand!

The list of Miscast Idiots:
Liv Tyler as Arwen. Puh-lease!!
Orlando Bloom as Legolas. Give me a bloody break!!
Most of the Elves, with the exception of Galadriel, and Elrond.

Storylines that were added for ridiculous Hollywood reasons:
*Arwen's fate being tied to the Ring. Whatever
*Aragorn not already having the shards of Narsil with him, and the sword being reforged before he even left. Spare me.
*Aragorn being a relutanct hero. He knew what had to be done. This isn't the twenty first century where the name of the game is "dilly-dally". For shame.
*Aragorn being thrown over the edge of the cliff in the flight to Helm's Deep, to accentuate the Eowyn love triangle. Totally unnecessary.
*Elrond coming to Aragorn with Narsil reforged just before the passage through the Paths of the Dead. Retarded Hollywood plot fix!
*The stupid first ten minutes of The Return of the King being devoted to Gollum's story of him first getting the Ring. Unneccessary! That was ten minutes or more that they could have used to put in some of the pertinent parts of the story.
*Treebeard not knowing about what Saruman was doing to the forest, and the result of the Entmoot being that they were going to sit out the war. Crap! Treebeard had known for a long time, and was angry, and the whole purpose of the Moot was so that Treebeard could convince the rest of the tree shepherds to do something about it.
*Merry and Pippin having to trick Treebeard to challenge Saruman. It was probably to bolster their parts, but if Jacko had followed the original storyline, he wouldn't have felt the need to bolster their diminished roles.
*Frodo and Sam being taken to Gondor. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!!! The whole point of Faramir letting them go, was to demostrate that he was a much better man then Boromir, and was able to see the deeper picture.

Things that Jacko left out that were Awesome!
*The Dunedain! Aragorn had kin up in the Northern Wastes. They accompanied Aragorn, Gimli, and Legolas through the Paths of the Dead. They were very important.
*The whole Tom Bombadil sequence, but I understand leaving that out.
*The Scouring of the Shire!!!! ARE YOU A FUCKING MORON OR WHAT!!!!!! What, did Saruman just cower away like a whipped dog? No! He took over the Shire! He raped it, and paved it over. Frodo, Sam, Merry and Pippin had to kick some ass when they got home, and they did it all themselves. That was very important.
*Grima Wormtongue killing Saruman after they were beaten. Come on man!

Things that Jacko did badly:
*The whole Shelob incident. Instead of having it at the end of the second movie, like it should have been, it's at the beginning of the third. What, is the beginning of the third movie just too boring or something? The way Tolkien wrote it, you were left with a cliffhanger with Frodo being taken into the Orc fortress, and Sam doesn't know how he's going to rescue him. Suspense man! Come on!
*Most of the scenes with Arwen. Come on, there are much more beautiful brunettes in Hollywood then Liv Tyler!
*Overdoing the Arwen scenes, and basically overshadowing Eowyn's role. Eowyn does one of the most important things in the whole War of the Ring, by killing the Lord Nazgul. That was big! And she almost died from the encounter! That was terrible of Jacko to do that.

I haven't watched the movies in a while, precisely because for the reasons I've listed above. As you can tell, I'm overly touchy on the subject. My apologies to anyone who loves the movies. I'm a purist when it comes to film adaptations of books I love.

Treffie
04-14-2009, 11:15 AM
I absolutely hate people that roll their eyes and can't keep their thoughts off their faces (especially when social etiquette demands 'keep it to yourself')

Just like this? :rolleyes:

SuuT
04-14-2009, 12:04 PM

I didn't really understand what you meant until, last evening, I was forced to sit through an episode of "DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER" (don't ask...) on the A&E channel. Although I've been to the big island and Oahu on vacation, I never bothered to listen to anything but the ocean and "here's your drink, sir", so I suppose I've never noticed it:confused:.

But yeah, this kind of assimilated enunciation/pronunciation/word borrowing from drastically different kultures and languages in general has something just really irritating about it. Across the board.

Æmeric
04-14-2009, 04:59 PM
The fact that lowbrow trashy programming like "Dog the Bounty Hunter" is aired on channels like A&E or Bravo. They belong on E!, MTV or Spike. With the literally hundreds of satellite/cable channels that profess to specialized to a particular group &/or niche, certain types of programming shouldn't overlap on the same channel. I also hate so called reality shows.:rolleyes2: And Ryan Seacrest.

Birka
04-14-2009, 05:27 PM
I'm a purist when it comes to film adaptations of books I love.

I do agree with all of your criticisms of the Lord of the Rings. But what movies do you think did stay pure to the book or story?

One movie that I think did not stickily follow the novel, but seemed to get the feeling of the theme in my opinion is "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" (1962) novel by Key Kesey and 1975 film with Jack Nicholson.

I can't think of too many others, might be a good thread idea.

Frigga
04-14-2009, 06:30 PM
One movie that did not follow religiously the plotline, but still kept the feeling of the story was Watership Down. Since they made into an animated film, they had to gear it for children, but, they kept to it's heart, and didn't ruin it. Watership Down is a great movie, and a great book.

Another movie that I feel is just as good as the book, even if it is completely different, is Blade Runner from Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep. The two complement each other, even though a lot of the movie is completely different.

Island of the Blue Dolphins was a good adaptation as well. There wasn't much in the way of plot to begin with, but that's because it's based on a true story, and the Indian woman was the last of her tribe, abandoned for eighteen years. No one was really able to understand her after she was rescued, and she died soon after being taken to mainland California.

I can't think of anything else, although I know that there have been a lot of movie adaptations from books. I may think of more! :)

Vulpix
04-14-2009, 08:02 PM
Staying on motoring topic ;):

- Drivers who drive too slow! Grrr
- Drivers who don't use turn signals at all!
- Drivers who use turn signals way too early
- Drivers who use turn signals too late!

- People who can't hide the scorn from their faces when talking to you, rude people in general :mad:!

Gooding
04-15-2009, 01:41 PM
Oh, Hell yes, let's talk about motorists!:mad: I despise the trash that blast their music and then turn it up at a stoplight!I hate that damned Mexican beat(same beat, every time!)that certain flashy cars blast. I hate being cut off by idiots who don't use their turn signal and then stare at me with a vacant expression on their faces(looking like a retard won't save your life when you slam into a Mack truck).I hate being honked at by the car behind me just as the light turns green and I'm already pressing the accelerator.I can't stand those who sit halfway through a green light talking on a cell phone or looking for something in their car.The area's too congested already..you'd think people would try to sharpen their wits rather than deaden them.

Treffie
04-15-2009, 01:51 PM
Indian Call Centres!!

Thorum
04-15-2009, 01:56 PM
The day after day, year after year news such as this from todays headlines:

"Violence flares at protest over Afghan sex law; Women hit by stones at rally against law critics say legalizes marital rape" (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30223599/)

It just becomes depressing, especially since they are invading the West with no resistance...

Treffie
04-15-2009, 10:46 PM
Messages like these, mmm, what should I do?:D

-------------------------------------------

FROM THE DESK OF MARAFAT BROWN,
MANAGER AUDIT AND ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT
BANK OF AFRICA( B.O.A )
BURKINAFASO W/AFRICA.

I am Mr. MARAFAT BROWN, Manager Audit Accounting Department BANK OF AFRICA( B.O.A )I would like to know if this proposal will be worth while for your acceptance.

I have a Foreign Customer,Manfred Hoffman from Germany who is an Investor, Crude Oil Merchant and Federal Government Contractor that was a victim with Concord Air Line, flight AF4590 killing 113 people crashed on 25 July 2000 near Paris leaving a closing balance of Twelve Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($12.8m) in one of his Private US Dollar Account that is been managed by me as the Customer's Account Officer.

Base on my security report, these funds can be claimed without any hitches as no one is aware of the funds and its closing balance except me and the customer (Now Deceased) therefore, I can present you as the Next of Kin and we will work out the modalities for the claiming of the funds in accordance with the law.

Now, if you are really sure of your trustworthy, accountability and
confidentiality on this transaction without dissapointment, contact me through my private telephone number number ( +226 766 42 303) for further details. i expect your letter.
Your's Faithfully,
MARAFAT BROWN.

Gooding
04-15-2009, 10:52 PM
Tell the nigger that unless the slave trade picks up that you want nothing from Africa.:D

Rainraven
04-15-2009, 10:58 PM
When I leave my poached eggs in the water too long so the yolk all goes hard :(

Birka
04-15-2009, 11:04 PM

BANK OF AFRICA( B.O.A )
BURKINAFASO W/AFRICA.

I am Mr. MARAFAT BROWN, Manager Audit Accounting Department BANK OF AFRICA( B.O.A )I would like to know if this proposal will be worth while for your acceptance.

I have a Foreign Customer,Manfred Hoffman from Germany who is an Investor, Crude Oil Merchant and Federal Government Contractor that was a victim with Concord Air Line, flight AF4590 killing 113 people crashed on 25 July 2000 near Paris leaving a closing balance of Twelve Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($12.8m) in one of his Private US Dollar Account that is been managed by me as the Customer's Account Officer.

Base on my security report, these funds can be claimed without any hitches as no one is aware of the funds and its closing balance except me and the customer (Now Deceased) therefore, I can present you as the Next of Kin and we will work out the modalities for the claiming of the funds in accordance with the law.

confidentiality on this transaction without dissapointment, contact me through my private telephone number number ( +226 766 42 303) for further details. i expect your letter.
Your's Faithfully,
MARAFAT BROWN.

Ask him for a face to face meeting, and have a few buddies over. He might find a hitch with the funds, I'll bet.

Frigga
04-16-2009, 12:05 AM
I just love the subtle little typos. If he was really that high up, you'd think that he could afford spellcheck on his computer. :rolleyes:

Thorum
04-16-2009, 10:13 AM
I just love the subtle little typos. If he was really that high up, you'd think that he could afford spellcheck on his computer. :rolleyes:

I must hav missed that.

Groenewolf
04-20-2009, 07:39 AM

BANK OF AFRICA( B.O.A )
BURKINAFASO W/AFRICA.

Your's Faithfully,
MARAFAT BROWN.

Inform the police, or who ever deals with these kind of scams.

The Lawspeaker
04-20-2009, 08:28 AM
Inform the police, or who ever deals with these kind of scams.
I cannot get agitated by them- come on.. they are great amusement unless one is a sucker that falls into the trap.

What a shame that I always throw them away and inform Hotmail--- I could have been a rich tribal king sitting under a palm tree somewhere in Oguboguland with my riches and 100 wives gathered around me and dine with some ex-dictators daughter. !:thumb001:

Tabiti
04-20-2009, 09:48 AM
I get the same messages in my Bulgarian mails and Hotmail. Always wondered why some people are deceived in such stupid way...

Maelstrom
04-20-2009, 10:40 AM
http://www.taiko.org.nz/poss1.jpg

:cussing

The Lawspeaker
04-20-2009, 06:49 PM
At the moment a lot and two things tied to our forum:

1. the people that got us off the air for the second time in two days.

2. the people that blacken our reputation by calling us:

"The Apricity," a crypto-fascist/German nationalist forum (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/index.php) (theapricity.com (http://www.reddit.com/domain/theapricity.com))
submitted 16 days ago by mayonesa (http://www.reddit.com/user/mayonesa/) to antifa (http://www.reddit.com/r/antifa/)How nice of our crypto-fascist left-wing traitors to call people that are merely interested in saving their respective countries fascists while everything they do could have been copied from Hitler's SA tactics !

3. :D That the shop was closed and I couldn't get my hands on my mead.

I will stop here otherwise the list could go on for ever.

Psychonaut
04-20-2009, 06:55 PM
http://www.taiko.org.nz/poss1.jpg

:cussing

Umm...WTF is that?

Gooding
04-21-2009, 02:00 AM
Idiots that pursue stupid vendettas and get good fora shut down because of them.:mad:

Susi
04-21-2009, 02:53 AM
3. Strapless bras. If it's not going to stay up, then what's the point?! :rolleyes:

<_< I love my strapless bras. They allow me to wear strapless tops, gowns, etc. without the worry that I'll be exposed if anything terrible happens. ._.

Things that bother me in general:

1. When people don't have the common decency to be polite in their daily affairs.

2. People who are mean on purpose.

3. When something is out of place.

Crose
04-21-2009, 04:52 AM
-Acquaintances who know nothing about you yet you know their whole life story for some strange reason.
-Rude people ie: don't cater to the eldery, ram you with their cart, treat you less than thou etc. Anything along the lines of that.
-Feet
-Smelly people in my 'bubble'. When in line, at work, etc.
-Ebonics
-People who can't drive, and I'm stuck behind them! Ahh!

That's it for now. :D:p

Maelstrom
04-21-2009, 05:43 AM
Umm...WTF is that?

That, my friend, is a possum. They were introduced to New Zealand from Australia, where they are scrawny little endangered herbivores. I'm not entirely sure how long they've been here for, but they were introduced in the hope of establishing a possum fur trade.

Once introduced to NZ they became omnivores and spread with an alarming rate. They're pests that carry TB and are now a great deal larger than their Australian counterparts. Apparently there's about 70 million of the blighters here in NZ.

Brynhild
04-21-2009, 07:04 AM
A lot like these two animals being introduced!

http://www.windowsonnature.com/Nature_Pages/Nature_Map/Pages/Mamals/images/ML_Fox_Red_Sitting.jpg
Not popular with farmers, they kill small animals

http://images.nikonians.org/galleries/data/3044/3275Red-deer-2.jpg
They must be culled to keep their growth down, otherwise they will destroy our native flora.

Absinthe
04-25-2009, 12:43 PM

I'm a 75B, which is small enough to stay up on its own, needless to say with a strapless bra. :p But I get your point, I have friends who whine that strapless bras don't do the job for them :tongue

I generally think strapless bras are meant for small/medium chested girls only, otherwise, indeed, there's no point :wink

Absinthe
04-25-2009, 12:45 PM
When strangers in the bus (usually grannies) and taxi drivers try to start a conversation with me.
I'm almost never in the mood to hear their whining about their health/family/financial problems. :mad:

Absinthe
04-25-2009, 01:09 PM
Older women (yet not old), usually fat and obnoxious, that push and shove in order to get a seat in the bus.

I hate it when 50-and 60-year old housewives demand a seat because "they're older", when they're just going out for shopping and socializing whereas I'm working 2 jobs and hence I am a little more tired that them.

I would gladly offer a seat to a granny but I don't see why I should stand up for those jobless, obnoxious greek orcas :grumpy:

Barreldriver
04-25-2009, 01:33 PM
City life grinds my gears, not getting hired for a job then watching someone less qualified than you get it and screw it up, not having stout in a month, being swindled by loan agencies, and rant is over now.

Tabiti
04-25-2009, 04:55 PM
Older women (yet not old), usually fat and obnoxious, that push and shove in order to get a seat in the bus.

I hate it when 50-and 60-year old housewives demand a seat because "they're older", when they're just going out for shopping and socializing whereas I'm working 2 jobs and hence I am a little more tired that them.

I would gladly offer a seat to a granny but I don't see why I should stand up for those jobless, obnoxious greek orcas :grumpy:
This is quite annoying, especially when you are coming back tired from university in the rush hours and the old ladies seem to go somewhere with friends. In such cases they usually look and feel better than me with my low blood pressure...When my mother was pregnant in 9th month none of those old cows stayed to make her seat! The same when I was 7-8 years old and going to lost conciousness due to bronchitus...
So, now I don't give my seat to such "ladies", until they don't start loud scandal. I do that only to pregnant women, women with small children, invalids and old people that don't look insolent.

Rainraven
04-26-2009, 01:03 AM
When people don't want to change the rubbish bag so just keep filling up the bin until it is overflowing :mad:

Grumpy Cat
04-26-2009, 01:19 AM
People who make up stories about me when they don't even know me.

Cowards who will say things behind your back but never to your face.

Bloodeagle
04-26-2009, 06:00 AM
When I heard the neighbor boy was killed in Afghanistan. :mad:

RoyBatty
04-26-2009, 08:04 AM
Going to a store to buy something and being harassed by the cashier to "make a donation for charity", in this case for "the Heart Foundation". Perhaps I'm being ignorant but wtf do they do? What's the point of their existence except to spam us with pointless and misleading advertisements about what not to eat? :confused:

Rainraven
04-26-2009, 08:32 AM
Going to a store to buy something and being harassed by the cashier to "make a donation for charity", in this case for "the Heart Foundation". Perhaps I'm being ignorant but wtf do they do? What's the point of their existence except to spam us with pointless and misleading advertisements about what not to eat? :confused:

I worked at a supermarket once and for a week everytime when someone was going to pay I had to ask "Would you like to donate $2 to the Fresh Futures appeal towards childrens hospitals", or some such spiel. I hated it. I'd see mothers come through buying everything on special and the cheapest brands and then I'm meant to ask them to donate to a charity?! I think charities are a wonderful thing but it should be entirely optional. I think most people did it because they didn't know how to refuse. It embarrassed me so much to ask that I stopped doing it except when my supervisor walked past :mad:

RoyBatty
04-26-2009, 09:33 AM
You're right RR, the "guilt trip" technique is very commonly employed by charities or those working on their behalf. The potential victim is usually placed on the spot and pressured into donating, the implication being that if they don't they are "unpleasant", "uncaring" and "not nice" type people. Almost everybody wants to be thought of positively by others so the technique is quite effective.

I'm highly suspicious of charities. There's no way to know where the money is really being spent, whether they're doing anything useful etc. In the UK many charities also "won't accept" cash donations, instead expecting a person to set up a direct debit from your bank account which (of course) then debits a certain amount every month guaranteeing them a steady stream of income.

A friend of mine used to be involved with the UN and Amnesty International etc. and from what she told me it became obvious that the money is often being spent for purposes other than the stated ones.

Nowadays charity for me means helping my friends and family when they need it. I'm also happy to help out honest beggars, especially the ones asking for money to buy booze or dope. :D

SwordoftheVistula
04-26-2009, 09:53 AM
There's an extremely irritating 'public service' ad they keep playing on TV here, so annoying I usually turn the TV off whenever it comes on, warning about 'cell phone harassment' of teenagers. Hmm, maybe just turn off the damn cell phone, or take it away from them?

EWtt
04-26-2009, 10:08 AM
People who have lived in our country for most or all of their lives and don't speak a single word of our language, and are unwilling to learn as well. And then they brag about being mistreated and how they can't get a job. And even if they work as a cashier or what not, some of them refuse to communicate in our language. Not to mention their Soviet imperialism. :mad:

Tabiti
04-26-2009, 10:32 AM
Charity actions in most cases bring money to certain people. If all the charities were real charities there would be no hungry people in Africa, no AIDS, no cancer... just try to imagine for what amounts of money we are talking about here! And they steal from us, the poor, to give to the rich! I never give money for charity because nowadays it's not a positive quallity. You are not going to heaven because of that, but securing someones future heaven on earth!

Beggars here are well organized gypsy mafia and have more money than me...

Lady L
05-05-2009, 04:31 PM
Women who act like bitches! People who can't drive! Most teenagers! Screaming children! Fast food Employees! People who don't like me for no reason! ( :D ) ( as if ) White women with black babies! Niggers who won't pull their pants up! Niggers cars! * thump thump bang bang * * turn that nigger shit down nigga! * :D When my computer is stupid! When I'm out of pot! ...

etc etc ...:D

jerney
05-05-2009, 06:33 PM
Hypocrites

Solwyn
05-05-2009, 07:31 PM
1. People who go to ATMs at lunch to pay all their bills while the 85 people in line behind them just want to take out ten bucks for lunch.

2. White trash mall-crawlers sporting yoga-style track pants with "Baby Gurl" stitched across the arse, truckloads of costume jewelry, microwave orange tans, long dangly fingernails and pink Razr phones.

3. White trash Barbie's equally offensive boyfriend of the week with his crotch hanging down to his knees, t-shirt fitted for a man who's too fat to get out of bed, and overpriced sneakers. Yo, yo baby, check this shit out - I ain't never been outta suburbia but DAMN I got it goin' on!!!

4. The end result of #2 and 3 being allowed to procreate: rotten, snotty, LOUD children named Mi'shall, Shanayah, Cherokee, Dakota, and (I kid you not - I saw a birth announcement in the paper once for twins using these names) Trinnady and Cassadey. Arrrrgh!!!! Make them go away!!!!! Why can't they spell? Why can't they pronounce words properly? Why can't we just lock them up before they completely poison us? Where did we go wrong?

5. People who want to pay for everything with a jar of change that they've been hording since 1978.

6. People who start sentences with, "I don't mean to be picky, but......"

I'm having a DAY. In fact, I got a little fortune cookie from a student that read, "You will be pleasantly surprised by new activities this weekend that will take your mind off present aggravations."

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rainraven
05-05-2009, 08:48 PM
People that make snide remarks that you just know are directed at you :rolleyes:

9am lectures :mad:

The fact that my latest piercing seems to be getting infected even though I've been so careful with it :(

These stupid calls that I keep getting from the darn library every morning because I have a book overdue :mad:

Maybe I'll just stay in bed today :p

Frigga
05-05-2009, 09:04 PM
Realizing that the lovely jacket that I just finished making now has the beginnings and endings of thirteen balls of yarn to weave in! :( Weaving in ends is such a bitch.

:(

The Lawspeaker
05-05-2009, 10:15 PM
Empire Total War really grinds my gears. I wasted a sound 50 euro's on buying it, I had to wait 5 long hours while it was "installing" while "Steam" kept crashing and now it still doesn't work.

I don't know what I am more sore about: wasting 50 euro's or being unable to play a game that I wanted to play for some time.

Vulpix
05-05-2009, 10:17 PM
People you can't reason with. "Doormat" people.

Vargtand
05-06-2009, 12:50 AM
Meh I don’t know everything, though pissed I am not, it just saddens me.

Barreldriver
05-06-2009, 01:27 AM
What grinds my gears is when a place of employment waits over a calendar year to respond to my application, especially the same place of employment that requested an interview previously, I showed up and they forgot about my interview and never rescheduled, hopefully tomorrow they don't "forget" about my interview. :D

Lulletje Rozewater
05-06-2009, 04:45 PM
Whining babies,when you give them bottled milk i.s.o. a genuine nipple

Fixing a septic tank and shifting through my wonderful poopie and that of the outlander's dirty "habits",meters of paper and just one single drollekie.:mad:

Shopping for my own useless birthday present

Going to a funeral when it is raining

Thorum
05-07-2009, 02:40 AM
People who spell the word lose like this:

loose

:mad:

The Lawspeaker
05-07-2009, 11:58 AM
People who spell the word lose like this:

loose

:mad:
Oi ! I am the bleeding foreigner- allow me to make the odd mistake.:D

Thorum
05-07-2009, 12:11 PM
Another pet peave of mine. Introduction posts that say, "I am not posting an introduction. Ask me questions if you want to know."

Ulf
05-07-2009, 01:05 PM
Introduction thread replies consisting of, "Hello" "Welcome" etc..

You know who you are. :stop

Thorum
05-07-2009, 01:18 PM
This:

ಠ_ಠ

Ulf
05-07-2009, 01:20 PM
this:

ಠ_ಠ

┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ

Thorum
05-07-2009, 01:23 PM
One of my biggest pet peaves. Ul's ridiculous avatar. I mean is that a self-portrait?

Ulf
05-07-2009, 01:26 PM
One of my biggest pet peaves. Ul's ridiculous avatar. I mean is that a self-portrait?

Yes. It also at times explains my horrible spleling as my claws frequently get in the way.

Thorum
05-07-2009, 01:29 PM
It's ok, Ulf. This may help you realize you are not alone:

Spleling (http://jb73.blogspot.com/2009/03/spleling.html)

"One of my local shops has invented a new brand of beer. Two, if you count Carlesberg."

Äike
05-07-2009, 04:54 PM
Drunk Russians on the bus. Even without the drunkness, they're annoying enough to piss me off:grumpy:

Manifest Destiny
05-07-2009, 05:17 PM
1. People who go to ATMs at lunch to pay all their bills while the 85 people in line behind them just want to take out ten bucks for lunch.

2. White trash mall-crawlers sporting yoga-style track pants with "Baby Gurl" stitched across the arse, truckloads of costume jewelry, microwave orange tans, long dangly fingernails and pink Razr phones.

3. White trash Barbie's equally offensive boyfriend of the week with his crotch hanging down to his knees, t-shirt fitted for a man who's too fat to get out of bed, and overpriced sneakers. Yo, yo baby, check this shit out - I ain't never been outta suburbia but DAMN I got it goin' on!!!

4. The end result of #2 and 3 being allowed to procreate: rotten, snotty, LOUD children named Mi'shall, Shanayah, Cherokee, Dakota, and (I kid you not - I saw a birth announcement in the paper once for twins using these names) Trinnady and Cassadey. Arrrrgh!!!! Make them go away!!!!! Why can't they spell? Why can't they pronounce words properly? Why can't we just lock them up before they completely poison us? Where did we go wrong?

5. People who want to pay for everything with a jar of change that they've been hording since 1978.

6. People who start sentences with, "I don't mean to be picky, but......"

I'm having a DAY. In fact, I got a little fortune cookie from a student that read, "You will be pleasantly surprised by new activities this weekend that will take your mind off present aggravations."

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't mean to be picky, but you may want to cut some slack for Barbie's boyfriend's saggy-crotched pants (complaint #3). He may need the extra room, depending on where his ancestors are from: http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4165

Æmeric
05-07-2009, 06:43 PM
People who wear their pants too low. This was a trend that started in the early 90s & never went away. In fact it has gotton worst. It use to be the guys that did this, showing off their underwear & butt cracks. But the females have gotton in on the act. Some of them can't bend over without showing off their thongs.

Barreldriver
05-07-2009, 07:35 PM
Preparing for the first day on the job grinds my gears. In my head I'll be confusing my work with my previous construction work lol, always expecting a crete truck to be rolling down the isle's any moment to dump a fresh load on a plate, then I get the come along and grade the shit and ask can I take that glass for ya and forget I'm not out workin' a crete job and expect a wheelbarrow of water for me to dump the tools of the trade in. :D

Tabiti
05-07-2009, 07:50 PM
For now:
1) The everyday routine.
2) The stupid peasant thinks he's god in university, because knowing how to cheat on exams (I have the same marks but never cheat!). He also makes money doing other students' homework. I can't do this, even I'm out of money for the moment! Really can't stand such people, unfortunately they are many nowadays!
3) My father who is always on the opposite side when sharing opinions. We don't talk with him normally, only arguing.

jerney
05-07-2009, 10:17 PM
People who wear their pants too low. This was a trend that started in the early 90s & never went away. In fact it has gotton worst. It use to be the guys that did this, showing off their underwear & butt cracks. But the females have gotton in on the act. Some of them can't bend over without showing off their thongs.

Then don't look at girls' butts when they're bending over?

The Lawspeaker
05-07-2009, 10:20 PM
Then don't look at girls' butts when they're bending over?
:D When it comes to blokes I share his dislike but when it comes to girls wearing their trousers low you will never hear me complain.

And any guy that claims that he doesn't like it is a liar.

Tabiti
05-07-2009, 10:26 PM
:D When it comes to blokes I share his dislike but when it comes to girls wearing their trousers low you will never hear me complain.

I wear my lower trousers only with such underwear, to avoid exposing my flesh to coldness and others's sights:
http://drehi.eu/images/624-627-flash-damsko-bodi.jpg

Skandi
05-07-2009, 10:33 PM

That all depends on the girl... some I would much rather not see!

Rainraven
05-07-2009, 10:47 PM
That all depends on the girl... some I would much rather not see!

Euh like when I had to sit behind such a girl in an exam. 3 hours of her butt crack and I was in a rather bad mood :mad:

Ulf
05-08-2009, 12:55 AM
My insufficient quantities of annoyingness. :(

Barreldriver
05-08-2009, 12:58 AM
Little children at restaurants that use 90 billion napkins covered in who knows what and leaves them scattered across the booth, and cutlery all over the booth and floor, and sauce and drink spilled all over the table, especially when there are no more rags at the bus stations because people like to take them off the carts and carry them around like trophy's. Only happened once today, I'm glad, the rest of the patrons were well mannered and clean eaters. :D

Tabiti
05-08-2009, 06:30 AM
Euh like when I had to sit behind such a girl in an exam. 3 hours of her butt crack and I was in a rather bad mood :mad:
Not to forget such clothing is really unhealthy. Can cause kidney and ovary problems, numerous infections due colds and at the end - sterility...

Fortis in Arduis
05-08-2009, 10:12 AM
The Apricity - HAHA!!! XXX

Rainraven
05-08-2009, 10:25 AM
Not to forget such clothing is really unhealthy. Can cause kidney and ovary problems, numerous infections due colds and at the end - sterility...

That's what my great nana always said! Whenever we left the house she'd make sure that our kidneys were convered because otherwise we'd catch a cold :D

-Awful movies. You waste $13 going to see it and 1.5 hours of your life that you can never get back. I should have known before I went... It was '17 again' :p

Vulpix
05-08-2009, 12:34 PM
Youtube videos with embed disabled. Why?

Æmeric
05-08-2009, 01:05 PM
I think there are 2 reasons. 1: the personal preference of the person who uploads the video. 2: Some videos are part of an ad revenue sharing agreement between Youtube & various media companies. So Universal Music videos - even if they were not uploaded by Universal Music - are all disabled. You must view them at Youtube with the small ads on the webpage.

Absinthe
05-08-2009, 02:05 PM
There's a certain guy in my office who basically gets paid for nothing and annoys the hell out of me.

He comes in every second or third day, and all he does all day long is chat on Facebook, open chain mails with jokes or Youtube videos and speak loudly on the phone.

What really grinds my gears about him though, is that he is in the habit of playing Jazz music in maximum volume on his PC.

When the rest of us kindly ask him to turn it off because we have to work, he replies:

"So you don't mind all that street noise and you're bothered by a little saxophone?"

:eek: :grumpy: :rolleyes:

That, my friends, grinds my gears. :wink

Vulpix
05-08-2009, 02:10 PM
Jazz music? :runs::p

Jazz = :grumpy:

Absinthe
05-08-2009, 02:12 PM
Jazz music? :runs::p
Yes, Jazz music :D

Which I don't mind listening to in the background in a Jazz bar, but not while I am trying to concentrate on my work for f**k's sake!! :eek: :D

Manifest Destiny
05-08-2009, 02:20 PM
But the females have gotton in on the act. Some of them can't bend over without showing off their thongs.

And you're saying this is a bad thing? :confused:

Treffie
05-08-2009, 03:08 PM
There's a certain guy in my office who basically gets paid for nothing and annoys the hell out of me.

He comes in every second or third day, and all he does all day long is chat on Facebook, open chain mails with jokes or Youtube videos and speak loudly on the phone.

What really grinds my gears about him though, is that he is in the habit of playing Jazz music in maximum volume on his PC.

When the rest of us kindly ask him to turn it off because we have to work, he replies:

"So you don't mind all that street noise and you're bothered by a little saxophone?"

:eek: :grumpy: :rolleyes:

That, my friends, grinds my gears. :wink

So, why does he annoy you? :D

Treffie
05-08-2009, 03:10 PM
And you're saying this is a bad thing? :confused:

Only when it looks like this. :eek:

http://secretlyhateyou.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/fat-girl-thong.jpg

Atlas
05-08-2009, 03:15 PM
-Obnoxious bouncer
-Stupid teenagers
-Spider that bite me in my bedroom
-Lazy people
-Boss/director

Manifest Destiny
05-08-2009, 03:42 PM
Only when it looks like this. :eek:

http://secretlyhateyou.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/fat-girl-thong.jpg

That's preferable to seeing that same woman wearing hair curlers and a mumu.

Manifest Destiny
05-08-2009, 03:42 PM
Oops. Double tap.

Susi
05-09-2009, 03:39 AM
People who you're friends with who ignore you for no apparent reason.

Brynhild
05-09-2009, 04:01 AM
When some young people carry on like they're on the same level playing field as adults who have been on this earth twice as long - they've acquired knowledge, skills and experience, they've endured hardship and the good times, raised families and watched them grow up. Those same young people may have had tough beginnings but it's still the tip of the iceberg by comparison.

The thing that annoys me with those young people is that they tend to forget how the older generation who have carved a path before them have, indeed, already lived their age. They have to reach where the older people are, they have the most to look forward to and the least to look back on.

The emphasis on growing up too fast is disturbing. If they should be fortunate to live so long, they will rue not enjoying their earlier years so much.

Äike
05-09-2009, 12:18 PM
People, who don't know what they're talking about, grind my gears.

Æmeric
05-09-2009, 01:28 PM
:smilie_stop: People who steal the cyber-identities of other wellknown cyberpersonalities!:nono:

Rainraven
05-09-2009, 03:14 PM
:smilie_stop: People who steal the cyber-identities of other wellknown cyberpersonalities!:nono:

Exactly. What's the point? Just pisses us all off :mad:

Lady L
05-09-2009, 03:16 PM

Aren't you guilty yourself...?

Æmeric
05-09-2009, 03:43 PM
No. Public figures are fair game for cyber-impersonation.:nod:

Treffie
05-09-2009, 10:24 PM
People, who don't know what they're talking about, grind my gears.

Oh yes and especially people who make sweeping statements. This really winds me up - grrrrr! :mad:

anonymaus
05-09-2009, 10:29 PM
Anyone who engages in serious debate without observing basic etiquette, or obfuscates the issue with logical fallacies (http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/).

The Lawspeaker
05-09-2009, 10:37 PM
Some of the bullocks posted by a certain member. We are all in the same bleeding boat so why harass your smaller neighbors ?

Loyalist
05-15-2009, 09:48 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/j8ch1e.jpg

:tsk:

The Lawspeaker
05-15-2009, 09:50 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/j8ch1e.jpg

:tsk:

Conscentia (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/member.php?u=337) will soon be active. He is one of my old Althing pals- the validation of his account just took some time.:)

Crose
05-16-2009, 04:34 AM
Today: People who think long distance relationships work. :rolleyes:

Tabiti
05-16-2009, 05:41 AM
Today: People who think long distance relationships work. :rolleyes:
What about the deep Skype/MSN/ICQ relationships?
These programs should be banned promoting unhappy love affairs :D

Barreldriver
05-16-2009, 04:49 PM
What grinds my gears? The world being too small, not enough to pioneer to explore, the time of heroes does seem to be dead.

Vulpix
05-20-2009, 08:18 PM
Hiccuping :grumpy:!

Pino
05-20-2009, 09:23 PM
when you have to wait for days on end for your bananas to turn from green to yellow so they are ready to eat :mad:

Tabiti
05-21-2009, 06:57 PM
Proms!
Why you should shout from the car window, beep constantly and make traffic jams even more severe at rush hours? OK, you've graduated the stupid high school (something even retards here could pass) and what? Do you feel better, grown up or step forward?

Manifest Destiny
05-21-2009, 07:02 PM
Proms!
Why you should shout from the car window, beep constantly and make traffic jams even more severe at rush hours? OK, you've graduated the stupid high school (something even retards here could pass) and what? Do you feel better, grown up or step forward?

If you really need a reason to hate proms, go to Google Images and search for "ghetto prom".

Barreldriver
05-21-2009, 07:10 PM
I never went to my school's prom. :P It was a breeding ground for confrontation. Which brings me to this point: What grinds my gears? Little shit tards back in high school that think they can tango with me, talk shit, and when they're asked to step up to the plate, they fail and I end up having a little one on one chit chat with a deputy.

Tabiti
05-21-2009, 07:10 PM
If you really need a reason to hate proms, go to Google Images and search for "ghetto prom".
HAHAHA, well my classmates didn't look very different due to the few days spent in solar studios (I barely recognized them on the prom, really) :D

Paleo
05-21-2009, 08:00 PM
1. rude people.
2. people who complain ever minute of the day.
3. people who always find excuses for their poor behavior.
4. people who are all mouth, and no balls.
5. the classic "fat bitch" with a attitude problem.(everybody knows one)
6. when people over complicate things, just to sound smarter.
7. when dumb-ass's try to force their "political correctness" on me.
8. women bus drivers!!!! (yes I'm sexist, and i don't care).
9. people who think I'm racist for not buying form corner shops.
10. all thugs!, but non-white thugs really makes my blood boil the most though. (if that sounds racist sorry, but its true!)

anonymaus
05-22-2009, 06:30 PM
1) Liberals (the guilty white variety in particular)
2) Hippies
3) People who get their worldview from the Daily Show/Colbert dream team of spinelessness
3a) People who agree with the above mentioned juvenile worldview
3b) People who think satire (as above) is an excuse to spread half-truths and/or outright lies
4) Luddites
5) Pacifists and Faux-Pacifists

Barreldriver
05-22-2009, 07:01 PM
What grinds my gears is being a big guy doing agility running. No matter how good my performance, or how many people I bested, someone always manages to get some smart ass comment in as if there's something funny about a big feller doing well.

Loki
05-22-2009, 07:16 PM
Papercuts
Ingrown toenails
Acne developing on my neck because of shaving irritation
"Beer" belly
Ageing
Setbacks
Pointlessness
Soberness
Mouldy ceilings and walls
Dirty fridge
Having just used the last pair of clean socks before the next wash
Empty bottle of Fuller's Pride
Star Trek recording failed on Sky :(
Dirty flat
Lack of space
House plants that die without apparent reason
Dust-accumulating golf clubs

Æmeric
05-23-2009, 03:01 AM
People who over use the f-word. Like at least every tenth word out of their mouth is f**k. The number of persons who do this is actually quite small but they use it everywhere.

Crose
05-24-2009, 08:53 PM
Hiccuping :grumpy:!

Hiccuping is an involuntary spasm of the diaphragm. The only way to stop spasm is with direct pressure, heavy breathing. :thumb001:

Sally
05-24-2009, 09:06 PM
Stale raspberry marmalades! I only buy them once a week, and they should be fresh. I feel like SMITING the employees for not refilling the bins with fresh candy. :shakefist

Rainraven
05-24-2009, 09:29 PM
Coming home from a weekend away to find 900 unread posts :eek:

New rule: No posting while Rainraven is gone, I hate missing out on things! :tongue

Sol Invictus
05-24-2009, 09:39 PM
The unawakened masses who don't know how to throw out their televisions.

Æmeric
05-24-2009, 11:06 PM
Papercuts Annoying but I don't think anyone ever died from one.

Ingrown toenails You need to trim them more often. I know it's easy to ignore them until they become a nuisance.

Acne developing on my neck because of shaving irritation
Use Noxzema or some other moisturizer without a feminine scent. Wash you face with it before going to bed & before you shave in the mornings. It makes a world of difference.

"Beer" belly Drink less beer, do more situps.

Ageing Can't be stopped. Just practice good hygiene get exercise & do things that brunt the aging process - like using moisturizer on your skin & avoiding excess sun.

Setbacks
Pointlessness That's part of life.

Soberness :rolleyes:

Mouldy ceilings and walls Now that you are gainfully employed again, look for new accommodations. There should be plenty of bargains at the moment.

Dirty fridge Clean it.

Having just used the last pair of clean socks before the next wash Do the wash more often or buy extra socks so you don't run out between washings.

Empty bottle of Fuller's Pride Never heard of Fuller's Pride, will assume it is an alcoholic beverage. Throw the empty bottle out.

Star Trek recording failed on Sky :( You know my opinion on Star Trek.

Dirty flat Clean it.

Lack of space Don't know how much space you have. Maybe you need to better organize your stuff or get rid of some of it.

House plants that die without apparent reason There's a reason. Either neglect or possibly suicide :suspicious:. Your house sounds depressing.

Dust-accumulating golf clubs Dust them off.

I suggest a change of locale. You'd probably be happier somewhere with more sun. Maybe Orlando or Perth.:cool:

Loki
05-24-2009, 11:24 PM
You need to trim them more often. I know it's easy to ignore them until they become a nuisance.

I don't have one at the moment. I was thinking of past experiences. :p

Use Noxzema or some other moisturizer without a feminine scent. Wash you face with it before going to bed & before you shave in the mornings. It makes a world of difference.

I don't have a major problem with that, in fact it's already gone away.

Drink less beer, do more situps.

Waistline obesity is not only caused by beer drinking, that's a myth. Again, I don't have a major problem with that, it's just because of a period of inactivity. I should be back in shape within a few months.

Now that you are gainfully employed again, look for new accommodations. There should be plenty of bargains at the moment.

I like my flat, I don't want to move. Location is very nice, right next to the forest. :) In the late afternoons, wild foxes come from the forest and play on the lawn. Then come right up to my window, and I see them almost every day from where I sit in front of my computer. This place is nice, you wouldn't imagine it's so close to a world city.

Never heard of Fuller's Pride, will assume it is an alcoholic beverage. Throw the empty bottle out.

No, I meant the problem was that it was empty. ;) It's an ale with 8.5% alcohol, delicious and potent. You have to drink less to become drunk, which is great. Getting rid of soberness was never so easy. :thumb001:

You know my opinion on Star Trek.

:wink

Don't know how much space you have. Maybe you need to better organize your stuff or get rid of some of it.

Yeah I need to chuck out some stuff I guess. I think I need to hire a Baltic girl to come spring-clean the whole place. It doesn't cost much and it's worth it.

There's a reason. Either neglect or possibly suicide :suspicious:.

Yes. It's not neglect. I think my plants had empathy with me.

Your house sounds depressing.

Nah, it's home sweet home to me. :thumb001:

I suggest a change of locale. You'd probably be happier somewhere with more sun. Maybe Orlando or Perth.:cool:

Way too hot, I could never live there. I prefer the cooler North.

Barreldriver
05-25-2009, 09:56 PM
What grinds my gears? Drum machine kits. :( Too static IMO.

jerney
05-25-2009, 11:39 PM
Canadian border control wasting your time searching for ecstasy just because you listen to dance music. :confused:

Sol Invictus
05-25-2009, 11:44 PM
Canadian border control wasting your time searching for ecstasy just because you listen to dance music. :confused:

Turn off your dance music when coming into Canada then?

jerney
05-25-2009, 11:47 PM
Turn off your dance music when coming into Canada then?

It wasn't on.

Sol Invictus
05-25-2009, 11:50 PM
It wasn't on.

Then put your CDs away?

jerney
05-25-2009, 11:57 PM
Then put your CDs away?

No. They should be more concerned about the masses of chinks coming through than some girl who's going to see a DJ play.

Sol Invictus
05-25-2009, 11:59 PM
No. They should be more concerned about the masses of chinks coming through than some girl who's going to see a DJ play.

Well if you refuse to do that then be prepared to have your times wasted even longer. And if you cop and attitude with them, keep in mind they don't give a shit, they have 12 hours to kill and deal with alot of shit from people so cut them some slack. ;)

Lars
05-26-2009, 12:09 AM
Stupid people and the loudness.

Morons make noise when they think e.g.
Q: When is your birthday?
A: Uhh...ohhh...aaahhoooohhhhh...May...uhhh...6th.... oh, no...the 1st of May..no...uhhh...the 1st of June.

And their fucking stupid cars and bikes which they remove the muffler from.

WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Æmeric
05-26-2009, 12:32 AM

Well if you refuse to do that then be prepared to have your times wasted even longer. And if you cop and attitude with them, keep in mind they don't give a shit, they have 12 hours to kill and deal with alot of shit from people so cut them some slack. ;)

I have to say Canadian custom officials seem to have it in for Americans if you cross at the US-Canadian border. But if you fly into the country via Pearson in Toronto they are much less annoying. They also scrutinize Whites more then they would non-Whites.

Sol Invictus
05-26-2009, 12:46 AM
I have to say Canadian custom officials seem to have it in for Americans if you cross at the US-Canadian border. But if you fly into the country via Pearson in Toronto they are much less annoying. They also scrutinize Whites more then they would non-Whites.

It's not that they have it in for them. Their job is extremely stressful and very demanding and they put up with alot of people who just don't take into consideration how important their job is and that everything they do is for a reason, whether people understand or agree with it or not. Btw, if you're ever in Toronto, give me a shout, I live just down the street from Pearson. :)

Goidelic
05-26-2009, 01:42 AM
People who say race is a social construct and deny its biological component.

People who say race doesn't exist, we're all equal, but then scream racism when people use foul language.

Blacks that scream racism, when in fact they're the true racists practicing Affirmative Action.

Sicilians, Arabs, Iranians and other Middle Easterners who call themselves white or Aryan as in Nordic.

jerney
05-26-2009, 01:45 AM
It's not that they have it in for them. Their job is extremely stressful and very demanding and they put up with alot of people who just don't take into consideration how important their job is and that everything they do is for a reason, whether people understand or agree with it or not. Btw, if you're ever in Toronto, give me a shout, I live just down the street from Pearson. :)

Sorry but I am relatively unsuspicious looking person and I was not being a hassle. I've never had any problems going through customs in any other country. In fact, most European countries will literally stamp my passport without even looking at my picture. They went out of their way to be rude to me. It was about midnight and not many other people were coming through and they seemed more bored than anything.

"Are you on drugs right now?"

"No"

"Why are you lying?"

"..I'm not lying. I don't do drugs."

"Why are you going to see a DJ then?"

"Because he's my favorite DJ and I like his music"

" Because you like his music." (very condescending)

"Yes.."

"You know you're going to be arrested if we find drugs in your car."

"I don't have any drugs in my car"

etc. etc.

They were just assholes for no apparent reason. I've never taken a drug in my life and I told them they wouldn't find anything, but they took their sweet time looking through my car. For what it's worth it was a woman cop and they have a tendency to feel like they have "prove" themselves more than male cops.

Bloodeagle
05-26-2009, 01:56 AM
Sorry but I am relatively unsuspicious looking person and I was not being a hassle. I've never had any problems going through customs in any other country. In fact, most European countries will literally stamp my passport without even looking at my picture. They went out of their way to be rude to me. It was about midnight and not many other people were coming through and they seemed more bored than anything.

"No"

"Why are you lying?"

"Yes.."

etc. etc.

They were just assholes for no apparent reason. I've never taken a drug in my life and I told them they wouldn't find anything, but they took their sweet time looking through my car. For what it's worth it was a woman cop and they have a tendency to feel like they have "prove" themselves more than male cops.

Good thing they didn't plant any drugs on you! It happens all of the time.:eek:

Sol Invictus
05-26-2009, 02:03 AM

"No"

"Why are you lying?"

"Yes.."

etc. etc.

Well count yourself lucky, hassling you for the music you listen to is nothing compared to them pulling your ass out of the vehicle and having a k-9 team search your car and watch as they tear it to pieces for suspecting you of having drugs on you, or being high. That would've been rude.

jerney
05-26-2009, 02:06 AM
Well count yourself lucky, hassling you for the music you listen to is nothing compared to them pulling your ass out of the vehicle and having a k-9 team search your car and watch as they tear it to pieces for suspecting you of having drugs on you, or being high. That would've been rude.

Canadian cops trying to come off as hard-asses just seems silly, tbh.

Bloodeagle
05-26-2009, 02:07 AM

I have not crossed the Canadian border in about 10 years, but I use to do it quite often. When living in Washington State I would visit Vancouver at least once a month to see concerts and such.
I always had problems getting back into the U.S. ; "What do you mean you were only in Canada for a day. What were you doing there?"
Thankfully, I was never searched!

Bloodeagle
05-26-2009, 02:19 AM
Getting stuck behind a recreational vehicle for many, many miles!:mad:
http://www.goolsbee.org/rttg/damnrv.jpg

Frigga
05-26-2009, 04:48 PM
You want to know what grinds my gears?

Bicylists!! :grumpy:

I live on a senic country road, and on nice days, we sometimes have thousands ride by. They use our driveway as a latrine, and clog up the flow of traffic by riding 3-6 abreast, and scream at us "Share the ROAD!!" if we have to drive by them in a hurry. Or, at an intersection, they'll loiter and ride around in circles if there's a large enough of a group, and wait for others to catch up, thinking that the vehicles waiting to use the 3 way intersection need to cater to their whims. :mad:

These same people drive gas guzzling cars and SUVs every other day of the week. They piss me off!!! :angryw

Útrám
05-27-2009, 08:11 AM
Telemarketing, I'm not in the book so where did these annoying assclowns even get my number? It's always some useless trivial garbage or very common household items which you probably already have and are too content with to replace.

hllDWSbuDsQ

Psychonaut
05-27-2009, 08:45 AM
Telemarketing, I'm not in the book so where did these annoying assclowns even get my number? It's always some useless trivial garbage or very common household items which you probably already have and are too content with to replace.

Guess who used to work as a telemarketer? :D

It was the most reprehensible job I've ever had. My disgust with the whole practice was a big part of what led me to join the Army.

Útrám
05-27-2009, 09:52 AM

It was the most reprehensible job I've ever had. My disgust with the whole practice was a big part of what led me to join the Army.

I'm planning on travelling to the good ol' US of A and I might even visit some of the American Apricity members. So please, just send me your home address and we'll have a quick chat about your old job, very quick it will be off like a shot. Please don't wear any of your army body armour as I find it to be a little disquieting cause' it reminds of war, don't worry I won't take long, you'll get shot of me before you know it and there's a slight likelihood that my parting shot will be nonvocal ;)

Tabiti
05-27-2009, 03:01 PM
Why are the last days of the semester so terrible?

jerney
05-27-2009, 03:39 PM
Me waiting until the very last minute to finish any homework, essay, or project I have due.

Hrolf Kraki
05-27-2009, 03:56 PM
Why are the last days of the semester so terrible?

Because that´s when everything is due and if you´re like me, you´re busy the entire last week starting to put essays and projects together for the first time. :p

Hrolf Kraki
05-27-2009, 03:57 PM
I'm planning on travelling to the good ol' US of A and I might even visit some of the American Apricity members. So please, just send me your home address and we'll have a quick chat about your old job, very quick it will be off like a shot. Please don't wear any of your army body armour as I find it to be a little disquieting cause' it reminds of war, don't worry I won't take long, you'll get shot of me before you know it and there's a slight likelihood that my parting shot will be nonvocal ;)

Where are you planning on travelling to in the US?

Tabiti
05-27-2009, 04:01 PM
I did my projects on time, but have to help others :D I really hate staying in school when you don't have much to do...that is my biggest problem...

Äike
05-27-2009, 05:41 PM
Arrogant Russian youngsters on the bus grind my gears.

They listened to Russian rap very loudly. People near them might have gone deaf.

Phlegethon
05-27-2009, 05:50 PM

It was the most reprehensible job I've ever had.

Mine as well. But those are the only jobs left in this country. The employed half trying to sell the unemployed half stuff they don't need.

My disgust with the whole practice was a big part of what led me to join the Army.

That was my second most reprehensible job. ;)

Zankapfel
05-27-2009, 08:13 PM
Sara Nuru winning GNTM.
Danke Sara unser langweiliges "DEUTSCHES" topmodel! :....

Grumpy Cat
05-27-2009, 08:24 PM

hllDWSbuDsQ

Here are better ways to respond to a telemarketer:

un_PjRXV5l8

W9nJ0rpAcqk

NorthernGoddess
05-27-2009, 09:25 PM
1. Wiggers

2. Homosexuals

3. Race-mixers

4. White Americans who claim their great grandmother was a Native American princess when they have NO proof and look perfectly white.

5. White people who belittle other white sub-groups that aren't their own (i.e. Germans "hating" Poles; Italians "hating" Swedes, etc.)

6. No price tags on merchandise when I'm shopping.

7. Bad drivers

Pierre
05-28-2009, 01:14 AM
Abortion..

Hrolf Kraki
05-28-2009, 05:05 AM
1. Wiggers

2. Homosexuals

3. Race-mixers

4. White Americans who claim their great grandmother was a Native American princess when they have NO proof and look perfectly white.

5. White people who belittle other white sub-groups that aren't their own (i.e. Germans "hating" Poles; Italians "hating" Swedes, etc.)

6. No price tags on merchandise when I'm shopping.

7. Bad drivers

I support all of those as well. Except I don´t so much mind homosexuals. More women for me! :D Although I abhor those awful parades they have. :rolleyes:

Abortion..

What about immigrant abortions? :p

Karaten
05-28-2009, 05:13 AM
Unsolvable problems outside of my control.

Loki
05-29-2009, 10:32 AM
Having hit the 40% income tax bracket this week :mad::mad::mad:

Tabiti
05-29-2009, 10:34 AM
Males in flip-flops or sandals...

Rainraven
05-29-2009, 11:40 AM
Males in flip-flops or sandals...

Or thongs? :p

HawkR
05-29-2009, 12:21 PM
The complete and utter meaningless and stupidity of existence itself, the sight of people working their asses for just for money, divorces, stupid fights, break-ups, promoting cheating through TV making it seem less bad, emotions and feelings, the modern world and blah blah blah...

Why I still live; Wife, kids, farm, grandchildren and a pipe:)

Ulf
05-29-2009, 12:24 PM
The complete and utter meaningless and stupidity of existence itself, the sight of people working their asses for just for money, divorces, stupid fights, break-ups, promoting cheating through TV making it seem less bad, emotions and feelings, the modern world and blah blah blah...

Why I still live; Wife, kids, farm, grandchildren and a pipe:)

I think we might be twins... :cool:

SwordoftheVistula
05-29-2009, 03:01 PM
People IMing me random YouTube links. 'this is cool check this out', then I have to turn off whatever I am listening to currently, adjust sound on computer, load up the youtube vid, only to find out it's something lame I have no interest in.

Æmeric
06-03-2009, 06:52 PM
Racial diversity. Phoenix 2009 reminds me of Los Angeles 1989.:( Bad & getting worst.

Lady L
06-03-2009, 07:55 PM
When no one thanks me in my own thread :rolleyes:

Vulpix
06-03-2009, 08:47 PM
When no one thanks me in my own thread :rolleyes:

Which reminds me... when no one thanks me for helping out.

Æmeric
06-03-2009, 11:09 PM
The phrase "President Obama".:shakefist

Útrám
06-04-2009, 11:45 AM
The phrase "President Obama".:shakefist

Don't worry, it will change to "General Secretary" in a few years.

Book Stores

Over here there are two chain book retailers. The size and collection of their locations are roughly the same so I guess they are owned by the same conglomerate. My problem with them is that it's as if the manager walked in and said "You know what we need? a bunch of crappy Sherlock Holmes imitators and on the magazine shelf nothing but feminist and make-up women's magazines". It also would not kill them to have something that's older than a decade, what a joke, this is why I stick to Amazon.

Barreldriver
06-04-2009, 12:44 PM
What grinds my gears? The idea that "dueling" is taboo in today's society. ERRRRRG!!!!

Loki
06-04-2009, 12:52 PM
VNN spammers

Treffie
06-04-2009, 12:58 PM
I was watching a kid's news programme (Newsround) on the BBC yesterday - none of the reporters were white - they were wither back or from the subcontinent. Typical BBC! :mad:

Edit - I meant `either black`

Útrám
06-04-2009, 01:00 PM
VNN spammers

The Vaishnava News Network? Well, there are so many deities in Hinduism one of them has to be a spammer. Yeah, I know you meant :) the only thing those guys are the vanguard of is their own agenda.

Útrám
06-04-2009, 01:07 PM
I was watching a kid's news programme (Newsround) on the BBC yesterday - none of the reporters were white - they were wither back or from the subcontinent. Typical BBC! :mad:

More like the Bane of Britain Corporation. I have BBC too, it's kinda like the left-wing counterpart of Fox News, networks who mistake commentary for news.

Æmeric
06-04-2009, 02:03 PM
Having hit the 40% income tax bracket this week :mad::mad::mad:
Welcome to the club. Between federal, state& county, along with FICA (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Insurance_Contributions_Act_tax), I'm paying around 44¢ on the dollar. But at least this means you're doing well financially, otherwise Inland Revenue wouldn't be sticking it to you.:D

What ticks me off is that I'm supporting all those unwed mothers & their bastards. And I know I will never collect Social Security or medicare & the money I'm paying into the sytem could be saved for mine & my wife's old age but instead it is being stolen in a government sponsored ponzi scheme.

Edit - I meant `either black` I've noticed BBC America has added a Asian Indian to their rotation of newsreaders/anchors. But it still seems moderate compared to some of the US networks, especially NBC & MSNBC.

Phlegethon
06-04-2009, 02:58 PM
And I know I will never collect Social Security or medicare & the money I'm paying into the sytem could be saved for mine & my wife's old age but instead it is being stolen in a government sponsored ponzi scheme.

And exactly because of that welfare becomes more and more appealing to me, especially as welfare cases with children make a lot more money sitting on the couch and eating bonbons than I do working two jobs.

Frigga
06-04-2009, 11:42 PM
What's currently grinding my gears right now are a few things:

*Straining my very lower back from helping my parents move, and clean their old house in 48 hours

*Not having Advil, or Norcos touch the pain

*Finally going to the doctor, and being given a muscle relaxant, and being told to have Advil three times a day to help bring down the inflammation

*Because of the above advice, I can't have a beer, as I don't want liver damage from the drugs interacting with alcohol.

*Still having a dirty house because I can't bend over to clean because of said injury!

Barreldriver
06-05-2009, 03:41 AM
People who complain about working more hours. Pussies, all more hours means to me is more money to put towards my future, heck if they don't want them I'll take them.

Rainraven
06-05-2009, 03:56 AM
People that get pissed off about things but instead of just saying so they clam up and act quiet and shitty, but when you ask they will claim that nothings wrong! :mad:

And this bizzare presenter currently on an afternoon kids tv show. A blonde asian? Wtf?
http://images.tvnz.co.nz/tvnz_images/tv2/kids/studio_2/2009/vicki_s.jpg

Adding more: Crosstrainers, what the bloody hell are those things and did the person that invented it hate me?! I went on one at the gym today and somehow managed to keep banging my knee on the middle part of it and now I'm getting a bruise :(

Æmeric
06-05-2009, 04:46 AM
Trolls. Primarily the ones who pretend they are interested in serious discusion but are really just making a nuisance out of themselves, making one sentence posts that add nothing to the conversation. But some trolls are actually entertaining.

Phlegethon
06-07-2009, 10:40 PM
Yeah, and you can hire me for your kids' birthday parties.

The Lawspeaker
06-07-2009, 11:01 PM
Traitors. People that betray their country by cooperating with organizations that will harm their country.

Beorn
06-07-2009, 11:02 PM
People that can't unfold pieces of paper to vote for their party, but still have their votes counted.

Barreldriver
06-08-2009, 01:19 AM
What grinds my gears? Census records. :(

In the 1860 and 1870 Census' Rebecca Rex is not listed as a daughter of Levi Rex and Sarah Ann Wherloin, but in the 1880 Census, she is listed as the daughter of Levi and Ester Laughman/Lachmann (Levi having married Ester after Sarah's death). So I cannot find out if Rebecca is only the daughter of Ester from a previous marriage, or an actual daughter of Levi and Sarah. :( There's no adoption records that I can find, so idk.

Lady L
06-08-2009, 01:22 AM
When some fucking insane mother fucker slashes my tires.

sturmwalkure
06-08-2009, 01:59 AM
Muslims who call themselves 'Belgian' or whatever country they were born in and the fact that they are able to vote. They will never be European, I am tired of them spitting on the indigenous people of the countries they are occupying by being there, by being able to vote there and the fact that they're mocking Dewinter the Vlaams Belang's losses in the recent elections. They're going to get their asses handed to them one day, it can't come soon enough. Anyone who reads the cesspool called Anthroforum knows exactly who and what I am talking about. Being born in a country and having a passport doesn't make you part of it. :mad::mad::mad: FUCK THOSE ARROGANT MUZZIES!!!!!

Time for one of these again!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i41.tinypic.com/2yuaw0h.jpg

Except this time with bigger, fancier and more effective weapons!!!! I am so pissed off you wouldn't believe!!! I can't wait for these smug Muslims to be purged from Flanders, from Belgium and from Europe as an entirety!!

Phlegethon
06-08-2009, 12:19 PM
Traitors. People that betray their country by cooperating with organizations that will harm their country.

Like that guy in your avatar?

lei.talk
06-08-2009, 01:00 PM
Except this time with bigger, fancier and more effective weapons!!!!

will you be wearing one of these
http://i41.tinypic.com/jze3gz.jpg (http://thoseshirts.com/coulter.html)
to the crusade?

Absinthe
06-08-2009, 01:03 PM
...this! :grumpy:

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3858/grrrbqe.jpg

Äike
06-08-2009, 01:03 PM
Unbanned Trolls, who piss everyone off.

The Lawspeaker
06-08-2009, 03:36 PM
Like that guy in your avatar?
Well.. it depends on whether you call him a traitor or not.
Germany was destroyed by Hitler--- and Stauffenberg tried to put a stop to that. ;)

He was against Hitler---but for Germany

Absinthe
06-08-2009, 03:37 PM
Well.. it depends on whether you call him a traitor or not.
Germany was destroyed by Hitler--- and Stauffenberg tried to put a stop to that. ;)

He was against Hitler---but for Germany
I think he's talking about Tom Cruise :D

The Lawspeaker
06-08-2009, 03:38 PM
I think he's talking about Tom Cruise :D
Then he is up to something. :D Wait-- let me pick the other actor that played him. The one Foxie seems to like so much..

Æmeric
06-08-2009, 03:52 PM
People who complain about my polls but are too lazy to start their own.:(

Sol Invictus
06-08-2009, 04:20 PM
Aemeric grinds my gears and makes me rage.

Æmeric
06-08-2009, 04:48 PM
Canada. It's so gay. It's like one big San Francisco from St. John's to Vancouver.:D

http://images8.cafepress.com/product/25116278v1_350x350_Front.jpg

Rachel
06-08-2009, 05:07 PM
Hmm what grinds my gears

1.) people who can't think for themselves
2.) People who assume that becasue i have a Mac , a DSLR and other large ticket electronic items , i could not have bought it myself.
3.) College students who expect me to take out large loans, not work and go to school and to depend solely on my mother Ha!

Vulpix
06-08-2009, 05:35 PM
People who complain about my polls but are too lazy to start their own.:(

People who complain about threads being too *insert adjective here* but are too lazy to start their own :p.

Phlegethon
06-08-2009, 09:58 PM
This thread sucks.

But I have just been stung by a tsetse fly.

Sol Invictus
06-08-2009, 10:11 PM
Phleg grinds me gears too. :mad:

Phlegethon
06-08-2009, 10:17 PM
And there is nothing you can do about it, so take it like a man!

Karaten
06-09-2009, 04:36 AM
Being passive aggressive behind my back.

Gooding
06-09-2009, 04:40 AM
Deliberately moronic minority members.:mad:

Bloodeagle
06-09-2009, 06:12 AM
Stupid and lazy coworkers who take no pride in their job or the job that they do. People who are at work just to draw a paycheck. :mad:

Rainraven
06-09-2009, 07:49 AM
Stress

*tears hair out*

Vulpix
06-09-2009, 08:00 AM
Not getting the credit I deserve.

Loki
06-09-2009, 08:04 AM
Tube strikes ... there will be one tomorrow. :mad:

Karaten
06-09-2009, 08:33 AM
Being punished and mocked for doing the right thing.

Treffie
06-09-2009, 09:14 AM
Getting toothpaste on my tie. :(

Rachel
06-09-2009, 12:39 PM
tooth paste in my hair is even worse ugh

Barreldriver
06-09-2009, 02:01 PM
What grinds my gears? Not having a cool name like Ottonis. :(

sturmwalkure
06-09-2009, 02:45 PM
People who are aware of the demographic crisis their nations are facing yet embrace it instead of addressing it as a problem. :( I'm having an argument with such a person on a messageboard on Last.fm and it's damn depressing.

Rachel
06-09-2009, 03:18 PM
People who you're friends with who ignore you for no apparent reason.

oh my god you hit it right on the head... that would be my best friend

jerney
06-09-2009, 03:32 PM
That my car's engine blew up? Fucking chink cars!

Sol Invictus
06-09-2009, 03:34 PM
Capitalism and people who like it.

Æmeric
06-09-2009, 03:55 PM
That my car's engine blew up? Fucking chink cars!
People who drive chink cars. I didn't know there were chink cars in the US. I was aware of the jap cars & the gook(Korean) cars.

Capitalism and people who like it.

People who don't like capitalism. And people who confuse capitalism with corporatism which is what currently prevails in the West.

Rachel
06-09-2009, 03:59 PM
The Gay community who swear that their political agenda for the right to marry is on the same level of importance as the bomb threat by North Korea, the state of the economy and the terrorism that is amounting in this world...

jerney
06-09-2009, 04:03 PM
People who drive chink cars. I didn't know there were chink cars in the US. I was aware of the jap cars & the gook(Korean) cars.

Chink does not refer exclusively to the Chinese anymore. chink=asian. Get with it. And it's not like it really matters, they all look the same anyway.

Skandi
06-09-2009, 04:06 PM
Cars that come back from the garage with mystery noises that they didn't have before :(

Æmeric
06-09-2009, 05:57 PM
Chink does not refer exclusively to the Chinese anymore. chink=asian. Get with it. And it's not like it really matters, they all look the same anyway.

Are you talking about Asians or cars made in Asia?:costumed-smiley-067

Atlas
06-09-2009, 08:49 PM
People who don't know how to drink.

Rachel
06-09-2009, 08:55 PM
Dronkaert, ill be breaking your heart i am not even 21 yrs old and i so don't know how to drink... it will be a sad day when i do turn 21 in america

Phlegethon
06-09-2009, 08:57 PM
I don't know how to stop drinking.

Æmeric
06-09-2009, 08:57 PM
Idiots who disregard the normal rules of the road in parking lots.

The Lawspeaker
06-09-2009, 08:58 PM
Trolls and other ffing idiots.
Forgive me that I am so blunt but for people like that there is only fitting solution:

http://isurvived.org/Pictures_iSurvived-5/Genickschuss.GIF

Lady L
06-09-2009, 08:58 PM
Women who gossip for a living. :rolleyes2:

Lady L
06-09-2009, 08:59 PM
Not knowing who voted for me in all these polls :D

Phlegethon
06-09-2009, 09:37 PM
Idiots who disregard the normal rules of the road in parking lots.

You mean there are rules besides survival of the fittest (and fastest)? ;)

Rachel
06-09-2009, 09:42 PM
sorry we don't have the auto-bon here in America however that can change if one moves out to the midwest where i hear they can do up to like 70mph as long as it's not raining and it's not during rush hour

jerney
06-09-2009, 09:57 PM
^it's "Autobahn"

Vulpix
06-09-2009, 10:01 PM
Speed limits! Not that I respect them anyway ;).