Partizan
01-09-2013, 04:36 PM
I can say real but overrated.

Graus
01-09-2013, 04:38 PM
funny

Legion
01-09-2013, 04:49 PM
A complete fabrication. Jews made it up so they can oppress the poor Phallistinians.

Neanderthal
01-09-2013, 04:51 PM
Fake. I feel pity for those who believe in it, more so if they are European.

Szegedist
01-09-2013, 08:14 PM
It is ridiculous to assume that no Jews or Gypsies were intentionally killed.

What, did the various nationalist groups who were in power at the time simply twiddle their thumbs and do nothing about them?

I laugh when people try to portray the Nazis or the Arrow Cross as some saints who never harmed a human being in their life.

Anglojew
01-09-2013, 08:20 PM
A lesson for man that civilisation is not very far from savagery. Possibly reason to believe in Satan and therefore God.

Overall a very sad episode in Jewish and European history. The irony is those denying it are the same people calling for a new one.

King Claus
01-09-2013, 08:22 PM
A lesson for man that civilisation is not very far from savagery. Possibly reason to believe in Satan and therefore God.

Overall a very sad episode in Jewish and European history. The irony is those denying it are the same people calling for a new one.

bro, tell us a little about palastinia?

Lemon Kush
01-09-2013, 08:34 PM
The amount of jews killed in the holocaust is very exaggerated.

Teyrn
01-09-2013, 08:41 PM
http://www.catholicculture.org/culture/library/view.cfm?recnum=472

There is no disputing the simple fact that the Jews were the principal victims of the Third Reich. It was an essential tenet of the Nazi creed that the New Europe could not be born until every Jew on the continent had been exterminated. And the Nazis went about their task with inhuman efficiency.

Yet Nazi hatred was expansive, even ambitious. It embraced Slavs and Gypsies; pacifists and Communists; Soviet POWs; Catholic priests, monks, nuns, lay brothers and seminarians; Jehovah's Witnesses and Protestant pastors; and anyone with a physical or mental impairment. Nazi hatred knew no limits, and by 1945 at least five million gentiles had fallen victim to it..

A point of interest for Catholics and other Christians. Many of the slain Christians were clergymen and members of the laity who put themselves in extreme peril to save the lives of people- not just Jews but also Allied and Soviet POWs, dissident citizens of countries occupied by the Nazis, and so on. If you figure around 5-6 million Jews (I'm kind of leery of this large of a figure; earlier estimes were smaller and less sensationalistic) were killed by the Nazis that leaves another 5-6 million non-Jews killed. I'm guesstimating. I doubt the actual number of people butchered by the Nazis will ever be known with certainty. Not as many who got shot or sent to the gulags by the Soviets of course but quite enough.

What horrifies me is that people hold the NSDAP up as some kind of shining paragon and defender of Europe and its values. :/

Black Sun Dimension
01-09-2013, 08:47 PM
bro, tell us a little about palastinia?

Jews are also responsible for the rise of communism, which has brought nothing but death and misery to many parts of the world. How many people did Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Kim Il-sung murder because of this sick ideology? 70 million? 100 million?

100 million vs 6 overstimated millions.

Teyrn
01-09-2013, 08:48 PM
100 million vs 6 overstimated millions.

The Nazis killed more than just Jews. You might say the Jewish Holocaust is a fabrication but that still leaves several million non-Jewish bodies to be accounted for. :picard2:

Blackout
01-09-2013, 08:59 PM
A severely 'exaggerated' event. If a person tries to use their logic, based on actual facts; They are anti semetic! :icon_wink:

Black Sun Dimension
01-09-2013, 08:59 PM
The Nazis killed more than just Jews. You might say the Jewish Holocaust is a fabrication but that still leaves several million non-Jewish bodies to be accounted for. :picard2:

I don't think you understand the purpose of this thread. It isn't about whether or not the Nazis killed millions of people fighting in WWII, but about if they actually murdered 6 millions jews the way they did (or say they did).

It's also a thread to ponder why the holocaust has stole the spotlight for the past 60 years despite the fact that there have been other mass-killings that beat the holocaust in both numbers and cruelty. I think everybody knows the answer to this one, but in case some of you don't, the reason is quite simple. Jews have a firm grip on the media so they get to decide it's content and distribution.

Teyrn
01-09-2013, 09:08 PM
I don't think you understand the purpose of this thread. It isn't about whether or not the Nazis killed millions of people fighting in WWII, but about if they actually murdered 6 millions jews the way they did (or say they did).

It's also a thread to ponder why the holocaust has stole the spotlight for the past 60 years despite the fact that there have been other mass-killings that beat the holocaust in both numbers and cruelty. I think everybody knows the answer to this one, but in case some of you don't, the reason is quite simple. Jews have a firm grip on the media so they get to decide it's content and distribution.

I don't think you can dissociate the Jewish victims, however many there were, from the non-Jewish victims since they were often killed in the same manner and at the same locations. A Polish martyrology from the war period has hundreds of martyrs on it, most of them priests. I doubt that the Church would lie in so serious of an area.

I could reply by saying why is it that the mass-killing of Jews so captures the attention of people- and yet tne mass-killing of the non-Jews doesn't? This speaks to your pointing out of the fact that Jewish media-moguls and film-producers (George Soros, Steven Spielberg, the Weinstein brothers, etc.) stuff us full of record after record of the Jewish holocaust- some of which isn't even factual, i.e. Swindler's List (which, like Alex Haley's Roots, is largely a cob-job of actual history). :rolleyes: Agreed. I don't think there's any harm in admitting that Jews alongside non-Jews were killed- provided that it doesn't become a religious-like fixation as in the case of the Holocaust crusaders. :picard1:

Anglojew
01-09-2013, 09:41 PM
I don't think Communism happened. I think it's a fabrication. It's obviously made up.

Lemon Kush
01-09-2013, 09:48 PM
I don't think Communism happened. I think it's a fabrication. It's obviously made up.

Why did you think so? Explain.

Cristiano viejo
01-09-2013, 09:58 PM
The Holohoax is the best thing that has happened to the Jewish people throughout their history. Just have to see how well that has gone them since 1945... and how has gone it to the rest of the world, especially Europe, full of blacks, Arabs, Asians, Latins.

Anglojew
01-09-2013, 10:09 PM
Why did you think so? Explain.

I don't really. I'm just pointing out the illogical nature of Holocaust denial.

One can argue over the exact numbers (I've read estimates of Jews dying ranging from 5 to 6.7 million) but to deny it happened is to deny reality.

As I've said before, where did the 3 million (dead) Jews of Poland go? How about all the other Jews of Eastern Europe? Neither the USA nor Israel nor Russia or any other countries (or all countries combined) Jewish populations jumped by 6 million suddenly after the War eg the people disappeared.

Someone sought to answer this by saying European Jewish census figures pre-WW2 were exaggerated but that's rediculous.

Also, yes millions of others died but the FUNDAMENTAL difference is that the Nazis murdered EVERYONE (with very few exceptions eg a couple of Nazi half-Jews) with Jewish ancestry regardless of religion, politics, age, sex, vocation, nationality etc. In otherwords if you were a WW1 German veteran Lutheran Priest with a Jewish father you were killed as readily as a Russian Communist Jew.

99% of Holocaust deniers are also admirers of the Nazis. Funny about that isn't it?

Lemon Kush
01-09-2013, 10:16 PM
I don't really. I'm just pointing out the illogical nature of Holocaust denial.

One can argue over the exact numbers (I've read estimates of Jews dying ranging from 5 to 6.7 million) but to deny it happened is to deny reality.

As I've said before, where did the 3 million (dead) Jews of Poland go? How about all the other Jews of Eastern Europe? Neither the USA nor Israel nor Russia or any other countries (or all countries combined) Jewish populations jumped by 6 million suddenly after the War eg the people disappeared.
Someone sought to answer this by saying European Jewish census figures pre-WW2 were exaggerated but that's rediculous.

Also, yes millions of others died but the FUNDAMENTAL difference is that the Nazis murdered EVERYONE (with very few exceptions eg a couple of Nazi half-Jews) with Jewish ancestry regardless of religion, politics, age, sex, vocation, nationality etc. In otherwords if you were a WW1 German veteran Lutheran Priest with a Jewish father you were killed as readily as a Russian Communist Jew.

99% of Holocaust deniers are also admirers of the Nazis. Funny about that isn't it?

I'm not denying that it hadn't happened, I'm just saying the number of dead jews was not 6 million, maybe only a few hundred thousand. As far as where did the Jews go, many of them fled to the United States and South America. Also many jews (crypto jews) did change their religion to avoid persecution.

SkyBurn
01-09-2013, 10:21 PM
The reason that the Holocaust (with the inclusion of the gypsies, gays, T1 project...) is so horrible, is because it was against a targeted group of civilians; children and elderly included. I am aware that many people died within the 2nd world war, and that many were affected by it. My own Grandfather in Britain had to be evacuated from the country.

But there is a difference between war victims, and genocide.

The Holocaust has gained a lot of attention, because to bring the human psyche to a point of justifying genocide is an incredible thing. The Jews suffered enormous losses, simply because of ethnicity; whereas the Polish, for example, suffered them for being an attainable growth. They were not gathered, and attempted to be removed.

I don't know what the exact numbers where, but it really doesn't matter. The point that something like that can happen is bewildering enough on its own. While the lampshade and soap stories were fabricated for propaganda, there is overwhelming evidence that the genocide DID take place.

And for those who believe it was fake, I have a wonderful grandfather (who would have as much chance of lying as a calculator) who has experienced it first hand.

Sultan Suleiman
01-09-2013, 10:23 PM

Three million Jews in Poland by Jewish sources, but those same sources claimed that 7 million Jews were killed in Ukraine during and in aftermath of WW1 :rolleyes:

SkyBurn
01-09-2013, 10:23 PM
I'm not denying that it hadn't happened, I'm just saying the number of dead jews was not 6 million, maybe only a few hundred thousand. As far as where did the Jews go, many of them fled to the United States and South America. Also many jews (crypto jews) did change their religion to avoid persecution.

It had nothing to do with religion. Many secular and/or converts were targeted as well.

Niels Bohr was a Christian, yet had to be shipped off to Sweden from Denmark to escape.

Lemon Kush
01-09-2013, 10:27 PM
It had nothing to do with religion. Many secular and/or converts were targeted as well.

Niels Bohr was a Christian, yet had to be shipped off to Sweden from Denmark to escape.

What if they weren't practicing jews? How were they targeted then? By how they looked? What if a 100% German guy looked slightly Jewish? Would the Nazis kill him too?

SkyBurn
01-09-2013, 10:30 PM
What if they weren't practicing jews? How were they targeted then? By how they looked? What if a 100% German guy looked slightly Jewish? Would the Nazis kill him too?

Records did exist, you know.

If it was purely about looks, then a lot fewer people would have been affected.

Accountant
01-09-2013, 10:30 PM
As a man of European descent and "reasonable" narcissistic tendencies I have to admit that I consider outsiders like Jews as my enemies. Only a fool wishes well for his enemies... So all in all Jews won't be getting any pity or money from me, whether 1000 or 6 000 000 were killed in this Holocaust, it just makes no difference to me. Anyone with an open mind, healthy level of intelligence and decent knowledge on this topic knows that 6 million figure is a blatant lie, which is supposed to make people like me feel guilty. So keep dwelling in your cave of guilt fellow Europeans, soon there will be nothing left of you. Avoid mentioning this topic, crucify anyone who thinks outside the box and pretend we all can get along just fine! When your bodies are rotting 6ft underground you can't feel any shame anyway.

After all it's better to surrender the lands of your ancestors than be an anti-Semite, right?

Vesuvian Sky
01-09-2013, 10:33 PM
Interesting, I didn't know that genocides/mass-killings could be overrated.

Lemon Kush
01-09-2013, 10:34 PM
Records did exist, you know.

If it was purely about looks, then a lot fewer people would have been affected.

So did "Jewish" exist as an ethnicity back then? I didn't know that

Annihilus
01-09-2013, 10:40 PM
Number of victims is in the millions, so doesn't really matter if it's 3 or 6. I'm not sure I believe the gas chambers, think most were shot or died of famine/disease.

Lemon Kush
01-09-2013, 10:50 PM
The Holocaust was fabricated to justify the creation of Israel

01-09-2013, 11:02 PM
gone

Cristiano viejo
01-09-2013, 11:18 PM
How many cases of false Jewush victims of the Holohoax have been discovered? :lie::lie::lie::lie::lie::lie:

Anglojew
01-09-2013, 11:57 PM

Your first sentence is a double negative but I assume you mean you're "not denying it did happen?"

Anyway...prove that Jews went to the USA and South America with census figures from those countries.

The American Jewish population stayed pretty steady between 1940 and 1950 there isn't some spike of millions of refugees. You need to prove your contention with evidence.

Lemon Kush
01-10-2013, 12:50 AM
A severely 'exaggerated' event. If a person tries to use their logic, based on actual facts; They are anti semetic! :icon_wink:

Your first sentence is a double negative but I assume you mean you're "not denying it did happen?"

Anyway...prove that Jews went to the USA and South America with census figures from those countries.

The American Jewish population stayed pretty steady between 1940 and 1950 there isn't some spike of millions of refugees. You need to prove your contention with evidence.

There's more jews in the united states than anywhere else in the world, they obviously immigrated from europe.

Anglojew
01-10-2013, 12:51 AM
There's more jews in the united states than anywhere else in the world, they obviously immigrated from europe.

Yes but that was mainly between the 1880s-1920s. There was no surge of millions after the war. You're wrong and you can't prove you're right. Case closed.

Black Sun Dimension
01-10-2013, 12:52 AM

Get the fuck out of here with that crap, you slimy piece of shit. That's a common tactic you people use to stop any and all research on the subject because labeling a holocaust denier a Nazi automatically turns the public opinion against that person and therefore undermines and discredits whatever research he/she might have come across, regardless of its veracity.

There's a whole lot of people out there that have doubts about the Holocaust, but that doesn't give you weasels the right to call them Nazi sympathizers. It goes to show you how low you faggots are willing to go to cover the issue.

Lemon Kush
01-10-2013, 12:57 AM
Yes but that was mainly between the 1880s-1920s. There was no surge of millions after the war. You're wrong and you can't prove you're right. Case closed.

All I'm saying is jewish casualties weren't as high as 6 million. I don't even think there were that many total in Europe.

SkyBurn
01-10-2013, 12:58 AM
My grandfather's entire family, with a few exceptions, were shot.

He doesn't even know where they were buried.

All we have left of them are extremely few photos. Photos of people who had their lives cut short simply because of the same mentality which some people have here.

If you're trying to tell me that I'm being lied to by my own grandfather, and these people disappeared into thin air, then you're delusional.

As much as I love trolling, this issue is very serious. You can make fun of dead people, sure. But if you deny their lives, then we have a problem.

Lemon Kush
01-10-2013, 12:59 AM
http://fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/gifs/Jewpop.gif

And remember not all of them were killed.

Anglojew
01-10-2013, 01:01 AM
All I'm saying is jewish casualties weren't as high as 6 million. I don't even think there were that many total in Europe.

You "don't even THINK "eg you have no evidence to back up your claim it's just an assumption.

Yes, the Jewish population of Europe before the war was about 9 million.

King Claus
01-10-2013, 01:10 AM
You "don't even THINK "eg you have no evidence to back up your claim it's just an assumption.

Yes, the Jewish population of Europe before the war was about 9 million.

and most of them went safely to isreal, the rest didn't want to go, they got their warnings, but they wanted to get crapped on... just saying xD

Svipdag
01-10-2013, 01:14 AM
1. By their names. In the 16th century, the Jews were required to take or were assigned easily recognised non-Hebrew names.*
2. By their genealogy, from local church and civil records.
3. By the testimony of jealous or malicious neighbors and associates.

* "DIXI OMNIA CUM HOMINEM NOMINAVI" - GAIVS PLINIVS CAECILIVS SECVNDVS

Anglojew
01-10-2013, 01:19 AM
and most of them went safely to isreal, the rest didn't want to go, they got their warnings, but they wanted to get crapped on... just saying xD

Actually the British restricted immigration to Palestine during the war. They did NOT go safely to Palestine.

http://israelipalestinian.procon.org/files/1-israeli-palestinian-images/arab-jewish-population-in-israel-palestine-1914-to-2005.gif

There's only NOW 6 million Jews in Israel. There was no spike of millions in Israel. There were 3 major post-war Jewish migrations 1947-1950s about a million refugees from Europe. 1950s-70s about a million Jewish refugees from Muslim countries, 1990s about a million Jews from the USSR.

King Claus
01-10-2013, 01:21 AM
Actually the British restricted immigration to Palestine during the war. They did NOT go safely to Palestine.

http://israelipalestinian.procon.org/files/1-israeli-palestinian-images/arab-jewish-population-in-israel-palestine-1914-to-2005.gif

There's only NOW 6 million Jews in Israel. There was no spike of millions in Israel. There were 3 major post-war Jewish migrations 1947-1950s about a million refugees from Europe. 1950s-70s about a million Jewish refugees from Muslim countries, 1990s about a million Jews from the USSR.

so, why are the jews blaming the germans and not the britts?

Aquafina
01-10-2013, 01:26 AM
Why do you guys hate us? What did we ever do to you?

SkyBurn
01-10-2013, 01:29 AM

Most people don't.

But, the internet breeds nutters. It's best to ignore them :)

They can keep their prejudice. We can have Kugel instead.

Neanderthal
01-10-2013, 01:32 AM
Most people don't.

But, the internet breeds nutters. It's best to ignore them :)

They can keep their prejudice. We can have Kugel instead.

Says the guy with the anti-multicultural and peaceful world sig:rolleyes: See? That's why people hates you all, for being hypocrites.

SkyBurn
01-10-2013, 01:37 AM
Says the guy with the anti-multicultural and peaceful world sig:rolleyes: See? That's why people hates you all, for being hypocrites.

My sig shows what people like me think people like you think of people like me.

I don't believe that. But that's what right wing people see left wing ideology to be. If you misunderstood the simple humour, then perhaps you misunderstand many other things.

I am not hypocritical. And even if I was, it is not just ground to label an entire, diverse people as the same.

You're hispanic. Do I accuse you of being lazy, and sneaking into my country? No.

Also, I'd like to believe that people who hate jews are a minority. Baseless, prejudiced hatred is for the weak of mind :thumb001:

Anglojew
01-10-2013, 01:42 AM
so, why are the jews blaming the germans and not the britts?

Haven't you seen the movie Exodus?

The British didn't massacre Jews (not since York 1290 anyway).

http://jewishfilm.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/exodus.jpg

Ironically (Arabs always steal ideas) Hezballah ripped off the graphic for their emblem;

http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/images/l/lb%7Dhezb2.gif

Aquafina
01-10-2013, 01:45 AM
What is up with the Latinos making Holocaust denial threads? I just noticed op is Hispanic

King Claus
01-10-2013, 01:45 AM
Haven't you seen the movie Exodus?

The British didn't massacre Jews (not since York 1290 anyway).

i geuss i shall have a look then.

Illancha
01-10-2013, 01:47 AM
What is up with the Latinos making Holocaust denial threads? I just noticed op is Hispanic
It's their reaction to Anglojew's underhanded degradation of Iberians.

Siberyak
01-10-2013, 01:55 AM
6 million dead is lie made up by kike historians

SkyBurn
01-10-2013, 02:00 AM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-eeGNhmZBQLk/T753OksLlqI/AAAAAAAABPI/g3jjMGpkusw/s1600/jennifer-lawrence.gif

Neanderthal
01-10-2013, 02:04 AM
4l0u-GqDSro
:icon_lol:

Bobby Six Killer
01-10-2013, 02:09 AM

Blame it on the Roman Catholic Church.

7eleven
01-10-2013, 02:09 AM
To all who say the holocaust is a lie, fuck you. Millions of people were murdered, just imagine those poor small children watching there parents get murdered only for them to be next. You people think this is all a lie?? Imagine what they had to go through. Seriously I honestly think people who dont take this seriously need to have their parents murdered right in front of their very own eyes.

Anglojew
01-10-2013, 02:10 AM

You're a like made up by Nazi scientists.

Aquafina
01-10-2013, 02:14 AM
Ha at all of the anti-Semitic Latinos in this thread

Illancha
01-10-2013, 02:14 AM
Hmmm...

Black Sun Dimension
01-10-2013, 02:19 AM

What's up with these jews throwing smoke bombs all the sudden? First Anglojew calls holocaust deniers Nazi sympathizers, and now this? I can't wait for the next one.

There's also a jew problem in my country and in Latin America as a whole, but not many people realize it. Do you seriously think anti-juden sentiment is only a european/arab thing? Don't be so naive.

Neanderthal
01-10-2013, 02:20 AM
To all who say the holocaust is a lie, fuck you. Millions of people were murdered, just imagine those poor small children watching there parents get murdered only for them to be next. You people think this is all a lie?? Imagine what they had to go through. Seriously I honestly think people who dont take this seriously need to have their parents murdered right in front of their very own eyes.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma3vgk138j1qzihejo1_500.gif

Black Sun Dimension
01-10-2013, 02:28 AM
Moreover, I'm more than aware of the bullshit you weasels are pulling in Palestine and in the Middle East. That's reason enough to become wary of you judens. If you think latin americans have any sort of sympathy for you fuckers you are woefully mistaken.

Aquafina
01-10-2013, 02:34 AM
What's up with these jews throwing smoke bombs all the sudden? First Anglojew calls holocaust deniers Nazi sympathizers, and now this? I can't wait for the next one.

There's also a jew problem in my country and in Latin America as a whole, but not many people realize it. Do you seriously think anti-juden sentiment is only a european/arab thing? Don't be so naive.

Jew problem? Care to explain what exactly it is we're doing to you non-Jews?

Siberyak
01-10-2013, 02:35 AM
Moreover, I'm more than aware of the bullshit you weasels are pulling in Palestine and in the Middle East. That's reason enough to become wary of you judens. If you think latin americans have any sort of sympathy for you fuckers you are woefully mistaken.

You can pull all kinds of bullshit when you control the mass media

Laubach
01-10-2013, 02:35 AM
My maternal great-grandfather, who was German, was member of the Nazi party and lost 2 sons in front. I also lost relatives in the front, on the French, Italian and austrians sides of my family.

Before my grandparents died, they told me their memories of the war and how horrible it. Only those who witnessed or had contact with people who were part of that context they know what really happened.

I do not know if the media overreacted, I'm not in favor of the Jews, but I'm not a Nazi. But the Holocaust existed and do not understand why some people may like so many people have been killed

SkyBurn
01-10-2013, 02:36 AM

Just let the thread die, and don't bother responding.

It's painful to watch people like this.

StonyArabia
01-10-2013, 02:36 AM
The event occurred the evidence points to it actually. Though it was no more special than any other tragic event that occurred through out the history of the human race.

Bobby Six Killer
01-10-2013, 02:37 AM
http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/537319_523923180971555_257235551_n.jpg

Maleficent
01-10-2013, 02:37 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma3vgk138j1qzihejo1_500.gif

Very mature.

Neanderthal
01-10-2013, 02:42 AM
Very mature.

http://fukung.net/images/5444/doing-her-homework-1.gif

Scholarios
01-10-2013, 02:44 AM
Real. Perhaps exaggerated a bit. But who doesn't exaggerate their own Nation's suffering?

Massacres and genocides are not new, but the mechanization of genocide was the "genius" of National Socialism (if I can use that word in the most neutral way possible).

Útrám
01-10-2013, 02:48 AM
Real, very real. However, there were far worse tragedies, such as the Gulag. A tragedy musn't be overshadowed by another, human loss is human loss.

Unfortunately there will always be some bad apples who somehow will make use of human suffering as means to meet their own ends.
The Yid has a bad habit of incessantly doing this. However, do not forget, it's important to distinguish yids from Jews.

7eleven
01-10-2013, 02:48 AM
It's rather strange how all the holocaust deniers are Hispanic....

Black Sun Dimension
01-10-2013, 02:51 AM

Im not denying anything. :rolleyes: What I'm saying is that it's way too overrated and has been blown out of proportion for the sake of gaining political and social advantage.

Anglojew
01-10-2013, 02:53 AM

Most hispanic fascists are mixed-race. I guess they're subconscious self-haters who project their hatred of themselves onto Jews. They certainly are a crazy mixed up bunch though.

Anglojew
01-10-2013, 02:55 AM
Also, the only people obsessed by the Holocaust are neo-Nazis. Look at the forum, there's 100s of posts about the Holocaust mainly by a guy calling himself Microrobert.

Black Sun Dimension
01-10-2013, 02:55 AM

Most hispanic fascists are mixed-race. I guess they're subconscious self-haters who project their hatred of themselves onto Jews. They certainly are a crazy mixed up bunch though.

lol you predictable motherfucker you :dance:

7eleven
01-10-2013, 02:56 AM
http://fukung.net/images/5444/doing-her-homework-1.gif

Is that you hellhammer?? We all know how dirty Mexicans are

Bobby Six Killer
01-10-2013, 02:58 AM

Brother gtfo and milk a bull or something

EagleAtHeart
01-10-2013, 02:59 AM
I think many died from the Einzatsgruppen killings, many from starvation, but all evidence leads me to conclude what you had at the concentration camps were slave labor camps. The people were doused with Zyclon B to stop the spread of typhus, and the dead were cremated to stop the spread of diseases. The allies saw the Zyclon B, emaciated bodies, and the ovens then assumed there was a systematic slaughter going on.

The "6 million" figure has been thrown around by Jews for centuries. I believe they tried to claim 6 million died in the Russian pogroms, but that number was eventually drastically reduced by scholars.

I would like to see a true unbiased study/analyses of what happened to get at the truth, but of course, that will never happen.

Neanderthal
01-10-2013, 02:59 AM

I'm not that 'white' looking:rolleyes: perhaps is your sister;)

Lemon Kush
01-10-2013, 03:02 AM
Jews were killed during World War 2 but so were Germans, Russians, British, Japanese, French, Americans, etc...

Anglojew
01-10-2013, 03:03 AM
lol you predictable motherfucker you :dance:

So are you 100% European? Would you be considered an untermensch by Nazis?

Anglojew
01-10-2013, 03:04 AM
I think many died from the Einzatsgruppen killings, many from starvation, but all evidence leads me to conclude what you had at the concentration camps were slave labor camps. The people were doused with Zyclon B to stop the spread of typhus, and the dead were cremated to stop the spread of diseases. The allies saw the Zyclon B, emaciated bodies, and the ovens then assumed there was a systematic slaughter going on.

The "6 million" figure has been thrown around by Jews for centuries. I believe they tried to claim 6 million died in the Russian pogroms, but that number was eventually drastically reduced by scholars.

I would like to see a true unbiased study/analyses of what happened to get at the truth, but of course, that will never happen.

...what is with you guys and stupidity?

EagleAtHeart
01-10-2013, 03:04 AM
Anywho, whenever the Holocaust is mentioned, I feel it my moral duty to remind everyone of the Holdomor, and all the millions that died under Russian Bolshevism. This was a far greater Holocaust, yet it is never mentioned, ever.

Ironically, we all know who was behind those tragedies.

Neanderthal
01-10-2013, 03:06 AM
So are you 100% European? Would you be considered an untermensch by Nazis?

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/25203087.jpg

Bobby Six Killer
01-10-2013, 03:06 AM
I have a question.

If a gentile converts to judaism that makes him a jew?

I know a mestizo that converted

Explain please

Black Sun Dimension
01-10-2013, 03:09 AM
So are you 100% European? Would you be considered a untermenschen by Nazis?

Hey weasel, there's no need to keep throwing smoke bombs and derailing the thread with your own questions. You have been exposed like the lying piece of shit you are. Basically all you have left is to cry antisemitism any chance you get and hope people to go easy on you.

Ibericus
01-10-2013, 03:10 AM
It is mostly fake.

EagleAtHeart
01-10-2013, 03:12 AM

That "6 million" figure seems to come up a lot:

http://firstlightforum.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/1921-jews-created-communism-marxism-anti-semitism-is-a-reaction-against-their-actions1.jpg

http://zioncrimefactory.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/1919NewYorkTimesUkrainianJewsPogrom.jpg

http://oi51.tinypic.com/2ev5jer.jpg

http://oi51.tinypic.com/wb2fm0.jpg

http://oi56.tinypic.com/wknyph.jpg

http://oi52.tinypic.com/2pqmkwi.jpg

http://oi56.tinypic.com/2hmq4ja.jpg

http://oi55.tinypic.com/24et0kh.jpg

http://oi51.tinypic.com/2i6gayu.jpg

http://oi54.tinypic.com/11szcc9.jpg

http://oi54.tinypic.com/ojh45e.jpg

Ibericus
01-10-2013, 03:34 AM
Already in 1919 the 6 million jews figure appears...

http://es.metapedia.org/m/images/4/47/091031crucifixion.gif

Anglojew
01-10-2013, 03:42 AM
That "6 million" figure seems to come up a lot:

http://firstlightforum.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/1921-jews-created-communism-marxism-anti-semitism-is-a-reaction-against-their-actions1.jpg

http://zioncrimefactory.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/1919NewYorkTimesUkrainianJewsPogrom.jpg

http://oi51.tinypic.com/2ev5jer.jpg

http://oi51.tinypic.com/wb2fm0.jpg

http://oi56.tinypic.com/wknyph.jpg

http://oi52.tinypic.com/2pqmkwi.jpg

http://oi56.tinypic.com/2hmq4ja.jpg

http://oi55.tinypic.com/24et0kh.jpg

http://oi51.tinypic.com/2i6gayu.jpg

http://oi54.tinypic.com/11szcc9.jpg

http://oi54.tinypic.com/ojh45e.jpg

Only thing that provies is the number of Jews in Eastern Europe then. It says famine is threatening them.

Cristiano viejo
01-10-2013, 11:39 AM

Because we are the most intelligent :thumb001: and who less affects the ZOG propaganda :thumb001:

SkyBurn
01-10-2013, 11:46 AM
Because we are the most intelligent :thumb001: and who less affects the ZOG propaganda :thumb001:

Yes. Because the hispanics are oh so famous for their great intelligence.

:thumb001:

Heart of Oak
01-10-2013, 11:48 AM
You will find the figures of dead to be nearer 11,000,000 give or take...

Illancha
01-10-2013, 11:52 AM
Hmmm...

Cristiano viejo
01-10-2013, 12:11 PM
Yes. Because the hispanics are oh so famous for their great intelligence.

:thumb001:

Of course.
Not goes to be smart you jews, that you were exterminated by 6 millions, right? :D

SkyBurn
01-10-2013, 12:20 PM
Of course.
Not goes to be smart you jews, that you were exterminated by 6 millions, right? :D

Only the dumb ones were caught, leaving the smart ones behind to breed.

Eugenics at work.

But seriously, ZOG is a joke, and makes you look like a joke.

Cristiano viejo
01-10-2013, 12:55 PM
Firstly, does not was you who advised not to respond to the gentiles, and let die the thread?? :embarrassed:embarrassed:embarrassed

Only the dumb ones were caught, leaving the smart ones behind to breed.

Eugenics at work.
As we say in Spain, "A rey muerto, rey puesto".
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

But seriously, ZOG is a joke, and makes you look like a joke.

What does go to tell a jew...? :rolleyes:

Legion
01-10-2013, 02:07 PM

You are very cocky.

Truthfully, you belong to ZOG. Jews are destined to rule, you are destined to serve. You can't change that.

Teyrn
01-10-2013, 02:31 PM
You are very cocky.

Truthfully, you belong to ZOG. Jews are destined to rule, you are destined to serve. You can't change that.

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn158/ashh_RAWR_x/jew-stereotype.gif

"Muahahahaha."

:eek:

Pallantides
01-10-2013, 02:34 PM
Real, but somewhat overrated.

Most of the Jews living in Norway were deported and annihilated in German death camps. Of the 767 Jews who were deported only 30 survived the war.

Cristiano viejo
01-10-2013, 03:30 PM
You are very cocky.

Destined to rule? :icon12: until 50 years ago you had not even a country where you to fall dead...
Destined to rule? :icon12: how... being gassing by 6 millions?
Destined to rule? :icon12: how... being expelled and hated in all countries of world where you have parasitized?
Oh yes, what smarts you are... :lightbul::lightbul:

Real, but somewhat overrated.

Most of the Jews living in Norway were deported and annihilated in German death camps. Of the 767 Jews who were deported only 30 survived the war.

Did you see that? :rolleyes:
ZOG, ZOG, ZOG.

Accountant
01-10-2013, 03:31 PM
Only thing that provies is the number of Jews in Eastern Europe then. It says famine is threatening them.

Doesn't it strike odd to You, supposedly carrying around 140 IQ if I remember Your statement correctly, how this 6 million figure was constantly used for decades? 6 million Jews were systematically under extermination in 1906, 1916, 1919, 1921, 1931, 1936, 1938, 1939... And finally after the War the victim count is the good ol' 6 million! Who would have thought? Which evidence exactly support this 6 million figure?

Neanderthal
01-10-2013, 03:35 PM
What the fuck!?! I want MY PEOPLES 'holocaust' to be recognized internationally too:

The Spanish conquest of Yucatán took almost 170 years. The whole process could have taken longer were it not for three separate epidemics that took a heavy toll on the Native Americans, killing almost 75% of the population and causing the collapse of Mesoamerican cultures. Some believe that Old World diseases like smallpox caused the death of 90 to 95 percent of the native population of the New World.

20 million of Native Americans died in the Conquista, why we can't have some spot light on that like the Jews do?

Sultan Suleiman
01-10-2013, 03:55 PM

Too true :thumb001:

Sultan Suleiman
01-10-2013, 03:57 PM

A good starting video. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H3QPm-fuPg&bpctr=1357838831)

Sultan Suleiman
01-10-2013, 04:02 PM

I want to ask you the same thing :rolleyes:

Always with this number. First it was "Six Million of Ukraine", then "Another Six Million of Russia" then finally "The Holy Six Million of Nazi Germany" :thumb001:

That figure has been thrown around for too long to be considered seriously.

Legion
01-10-2013, 04:06 PM
Destined to rule? :icon12: until 50 years ago you had not even a country where you to fall dead...
Destined to rule? :icon12: how... being gassing by 6 millions?
Destined to rule? :icon12: how... being expelled and hated in all countries of world where you have parasitized?
Oh yes, what smarts you are... :lightbul::lightbul:

ZOG, ZOG, ZOG.

wtf?

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/33155762.jpg

We made you proud to be slaves

rhiannon
01-10-2013, 04:12 PM

This is true, but there is a double irony you are failing to see. You will disagree, but others probably know what I am getting at.

I think the Holocaust happened. Is what we have heard exactly the truth? None of us will ever know, because we were not alive to see it, ourselves. I will say that I have met and conversed with survivors of the camps, and leave it at that.

For all the atrocities the Holocaust engaged, it is not the worst humanity has to offer. Attempted genocide has befallen many a people in our history. All are heinous, IMO, and the Holocaust shouldn't necessarily be given special treatment. This may be what people have issue with. The Holocaust is often portrayed as the worst human tragedy in recent history, when in fact, it has company.

To play up the holocaust at the expense of full recognition of other equally horrific events is to disrespect all the others that have suffered just as horribly.

Thus, I know the Holocaust is real and it was horrible....but it is given a little too much limelight when there are other things we really need to pay our respects to as well.

Hesperión
01-10-2013, 04:13 PM
A complete fabrication. Jews made it up so they can oppress the poor Phallistinians.May be you meant the Philistines?

Neanderthal
01-10-2013, 04:24 PM
This is true, but there is a double irony you are failing to see. You will disagree, but others probably know what I am getting at.

I think the Holocaust happened. Is what we have heard exactly the truth? None of us will ever know, because we were not alive to see it, ourselves. I will say that I have met and conversed with survivors of the camps, and leave it at that.

For all the atrocities the Holocaust engaged, it is not the worst humanity has to offer. Attempted genocide has befallen many a people in our history. All are heinous, IMO, and the Holocaust shouldn't necessarily be given special treatment. This may be what people have issue with. The Holocaust is often portrayed as the worst human tragedy in recent history, when in fact, it has company.

To play up the holocaust at the cost of full recognition of other equally horrific events is to disrespect all the others that have suffered just has horribly.

Thus, I know the Holocaust is real and it was horrible....but it is given a little too much limelight when there are other things we really need to pay our respects to as well.

20 millon Native Americans were killed, where the fuck is my Jewllywood movie about it? Do you se my people whining like bitches over it?

We did have a land, and we were brutally driven away from it, unlike Jews, that don't belong anywhere on earth.

Cristiano viejo
01-10-2013, 04:41 PM
http://img.docstoccdn.com/thumb/orig/112837756.png

Without forgetting that the Zyklon B gas was the work of Jew Fritz Haber :speechless-smiley-0:speechless-smiley-0:speechless-smiley-0

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/1e/Fritz_Haber.png/180px-Fritz_Haber.png

http://www.the-savoisien.com/blog/public/img21/tales_of_the_holohoax.png

Maleficent
01-10-2013, 05:08 PM
I have a question.

If a gentile converts to judaism that makes him a jew?

I know a mestizo that converted

Explain please

A Mestizo is a Mestizo is a Mestizo.

Partizan
01-10-2013, 05:12 PM
There is no denying the fact that Jews were murdered. Perhaps the numbers are exaggerated, but whatever it doesn't matter.

However, it is no worse than any other act of genocide. Unfortunately it is portrayed as being the ultimate evil in the media that nothing can ever come close to. This creates an aura of taboo around it that denies people the right to discuss what really happened.

What I find truly disgusting though is that they have turned it into a valid excuse for them committing the exact same crimes against a completely innocent party and yet somehow manage to convince the world that their actions are justified. That to me is inexcusable.

You summarized my point of view! :)

Hesperión
01-10-2013, 05:25 PM
The reason that the Holocaust (with the inclusion of the gypsies, gays, T1 project...) is so horrible, is because it was against a targeted group of civilians; children and elderly included. I am aware that many people died within the 2nd world war, and that many were affected by it. My own Grandfather in Britain had to be evacuated from the country.

But there is a difference between war victims, and genocide.

The Holocaust has gained a lot of attention, because to bring the human psyche to a point of justifying genocide is an incredible thing. The Jews suffered enormous losses, simply because of ethnicity; whereas the Polish, for example, suffered them for being an attainable growth. They were not gathered, and attempted to be removed.Much as you've tried to elaborate it, this still remains a shameful attempt to sell the deaths of your own people as more valuable than the deaths of the Poles and others.

I don't know what the exact numbers where, but it really doesn't matter. The point that something like that can happen is bewildering enough on its own. While the lampshade and soap stories were fabricated for propaganda, there is overwhelming evidence that the genocide DID take place.Attempted genocide. Not genocide.

And for those who believe it was fake, I have a wonderful grandfather (who would have as much chance of lying as a calculator) who has experienced it first hand.Well, every Jew that I've come across seems to have a grandfather or great grandfather who lived through and survived the Holocaust, as soon as you argue about it.

Having said this, I have serious doubts that the numbers were much exaggerated for profit. However, even if the figure had been one sixth of the claimed 6 millions, the organised and systematic killing of civilians (more so including women, children and the elderly) is an act of a savage and despicable nature.

The fact that Jews are a contemptible people doesn't excuse it.

Hesperión
01-10-2013, 05:30 PM
By the way, years before the Holocaust ever happened the Stalin forced a famine in Ukraine that killed millions from starvation. Incidentally, many of the enforcers of this famine were Bolshevik Jews.

This attempted genocide is known as Holomodor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor).

Jewish group objects to ‘Great Famine’ case (http://www.jta.org/news/article/2009/06/15/1005888/jewish-group-objects-to-holodomor-lawsuit)

Hesperión
01-10-2013, 06:22 PM
Most hispanic fascists are mixed-race.So are you and the rest of Ashkenazis on this forum.

So what? Even if they were "fascists", Fascism was not a racist movement.

I guess they're subconscious self-hatersIt's strange that you (of all) would say that because, unlike you (especially you), they don't try to make desperate attempts to pass as part of a wider self-made group.

Hesperión
01-10-2013, 06:36 PM
What the fuck!?! I want MY PEOPLES 'holocaust' to be recognized internationally too:

20 million of Native Americans died in the Conquista, why we can't have some spot light on that like the Jews do?Feel free to file a lawsuit againt the Health Authorities of Yucatan for having failed at stopping the outbreak. :P

Hesperión
01-10-2013, 06:43 PM
And...just what exactly do you think that you are...

Ethnicity: 50%Irish/German/British, 50%PalestinianChristian
if not a Mestiza?

rhiannon
01-10-2013, 07:15 PM

if not a Mestiza?

How the hell does her ethnicity given above make her a Mestiza?

You're out to lunch lol

Neanderthal
01-10-2013, 07:28 PM

So what are you saying is that a Mestizo is less of a person than a Jew?

Han Cholo
01-10-2013, 07:31 PM

if not a Mestiza?

Not a Mestiza, just an outcast mongrel that is half sand nigger and some other undefined european ethnicites :) She probably has a beard like most women of this kind of mixture. I've met many girls from Levant and Arabia that have more dense facial hair than me. I don't think she's the exception.

Mestizos are only those born with Iberian and Mesoamerican noble blood and not random mixtures of Chavs with Terrorists and other lowcastes. Please don't misapply the terms.

Sultan Suleiman
01-10-2013, 07:33 PM

if not a Mestiza?

Why do you even bother with the halfbreed?

Philo
01-10-2013, 07:42 PM
Everybody i know who denies the holocaust is either stupid or ignorant. Or a nazi obviously lol.

Han Cholo
01-10-2013, 07:47 PM
Everybody i know who denies the holocaust is either stupid or ignorant. Or a nazi obviously lol.

Hahahaha this is rich coming from someone who is:

Meta-Ethnicity: Semitic
Ethnicity: Cannanite

Total fail all over this thread.

Neanderthal
01-10-2013, 07:48 PM

amichair

:lol00002:

Everybody I know who believe on it are Jewish (and some Arab oxymorons) turds refugees in first world countries.

Go re-built your country you lazy bum.

Philo
01-10-2013, 07:52 PM
amichair

Everybody I know who believe on it are Jewish (and some Arab oxymorons) turds refugees in first world countries.

Go re-built your country you lazy bum.

I don't wanna get banned so I am not going to respond.

Anglojew
01-10-2013, 08:01 PM
Doesn't it strike odd to You, supposedly carrying around 140 IQ if I remember Your statement correctly, how this 6 million figure was constantly used for decades? 6 million Jews were systematically under extermination in 1906, 1916, 1919, 1921, 1931, 1936, 1938, 1939... And finally after the War the victim count is the good ol' 6 million! Who would have thought? Which evidence exactly support this 6 million figure?

In the newspaper reports they say they are worried for eastern Europes 6 million Jews because of famine. You're just making UK stuff.

Neanderthal
01-10-2013, 08:02 PM
I don't wanna get banned so I am not going to respond.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/20210947.jpg

Maleficent
01-10-2013, 08:06 PM

if not a Mestiza?

Uhhhh.....You are a Spaniard. Your people invented the word 500 years ago.

Since you don't know, I'll tell you: Mestizo/a means mixed race White Caucasoid/AmerindianMongoloid.

I am not mixed racially, I am mixed ethnically.

Anglojew
01-10-2013, 08:07 PM
So are you and the rest of Ashkenazis on this forum.

So what? Even if they were "fascists", Fascism was not a racist movement.

It's strange that you (of all) would say that because, unlike you (especially you), they don't try to make desperate attempts to pass as part of a wider self-made group.

Being two different Caucasian ethnicities is not mixed race unless possibly one is Indid. It might be mixed subrace but not mixed race?

Han Cholo
Uhhhh.....You are a Spaniard. Your people invented the word 500 years ago.

Since you don't know, I'll tell you: Mestizo/a means mixed race White Caucasoid/AmerindianMongoloid.

I am not mixed racially, I am mixed ethnically.

Palestineans have lots of Negro blood. You are mulatto:

http://rafahtoday.org/prior/newsphotos/07/august/25/palestinians%20carrying.jpg

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2012/05/15/world/15PALESTINIAN/15PALESTINIAN-articleLarge.jpg

Seriously, do these people look like they're only mixed ethnically? HAHAHAHA.

Maleficent

You're out to lunch lol

Thank You!

Philo
01-10-2013, 08:08 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/20210947.jpg

http://funny-pictures-blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/LOL_8.jpg

Maleficent
01-10-2013, 08:11 PM

Those people are most likely Gazans, which are genetically closer to Egyptians, who themselves have significant SSA. Palestinians from Israel and the West Bank do not look like that. Your tricks don't work on me. No, I am not Mulatto.

Han Cholo
01-10-2013, 08:15 PM
Those people are most likely Gazans, which are genetically closer to Egyptians, who themselves have significant SSA. Palestinians from Israel and the West Bank do not look like that. Your tricks don't work on me.

Ok, more Palestineans who are slaves of Israelites and in West Bank:
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2004-10/29/xinsrc_4221001291623187906454.jpg

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2011/WORLD/meast/08/01/west.bank.violence/t1larg.west.bank.deaths.jpg

http://israel21c.org/images/stories/socialaction/silver-alhjooj.jpg

Your tricks of "these are not my people" don't also work on me you know ;) Embrace your negro blood and stop making excuses like "I am mixed ethnically".

Black Sun Dimension
01-10-2013, 08:17 PM

What the fuck...no way those people are ethnic Palestinians :rolleyes:. They look like a bunch of ghetto-ass niggers from the slums of Caracas. :dizzy:

I've met a handful of Palestinians and they don't look like that.

GermanisedSlav
01-10-2013, 08:18 PM
Overrated, not worse than any other mass-killing in human history

Neanderthal
01-10-2013, 08:20 PM
http://funny-pictures-blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/LOL_8.jpg

I'm not even talking but typing dumbass.:picard1:

Neanderthal
01-10-2013, 08:22 PM
Those people are most likely Gazans, which are genetically closer to Egyptians, who themselves have significant SSA. Palestinians from Israel and the West Bank do not look like that. Your tricks don't work on me. No, I am not Mulatto.

Go lick Crimson Guard's tits or something.

Aunt Hilda
01-10-2013, 08:23 PM

lol :picard1:

Philo
01-10-2013, 08:25 PM

I'm sure everybody here is'nt smart enough to understand what i meant.

:picard2:

Maleficent
01-10-2013, 08:26 PM
Ok, more Palestineans who are slaves of Israelites and in West Bank:
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2004-10/29/xinsrc_4221001291623187906454.jpg

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2011/WORLD/meast/08/01/west.bank.violence/t1larg.west.bank.deaths.jpg

http://israel21c.org/images/stories/socialaction/silver-alhjooj.jpg

Your tricks of "these are not my people" don't also work on me you know ;) Embrace your negro blood and stop making excuses like "I am mixed ethnically".

Alright, you do know that it specifically says that I am half Palestinian Christian, right?! Palestinian Muslims have more Arabian and SSA. Palestinian Christians much more genetically related to other Levantine Christians.

Anyway, http.//s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/4678590/1/

Aunt Hilda
01-10-2013, 08:29 PM
why is it that people who deny the holocaust always bring up the Palestine?

your distaste for the current Israeli government does not mean the holocaust never happened

Maleficent
01-10-2013, 08:30 PM
What the fuck...no way those people are ethnic Palestinians :rolleyes:. They look like a bunch of ghetto-ass niggers from the slums of Caracas. :dizzy:

Thank You!

King Claus
01-10-2013, 08:30 PM

your distaste for the current Israeli government does not mean the holocaust never happened

Asking such retarded questions...
Suits you well.

Maleficent
01-10-2013, 08:31 PM
Go lick Crimson Guard's tits or something.

As I said before in this thread, you are a very mature person. (Cough/Sarcasm/Cough)

Cristiano viejo
01-10-2013, 08:32 PM
Can you show me some pics about these "white" Palestinians?
Thank you very much.

Aunt Hilda
01-10-2013, 08:32 PM
Asking such retarded questions...
Suits you well.

http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/33283-1/fascinating.jpg

do elaborate, my dear enlightened "friend"...

Philo
01-10-2013, 08:33 PM
As I said before in this thread, you are a very mature person. (Cough/Sarcasm/Cough)

https://spideroak.com/blog/media/images/plus1.png

Illancha
01-10-2013, 08:34 PM
Hmmm...

Neanderthal
01-10-2013, 08:37 PM
Says the woman with this signature:

Dear Carlos from AnthroScape:
PLEASE FUCK OFF! I DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU!
Are you guys in like 4th grade or something?:icon_lol:

Cristiano viejo
01-10-2013, 08:38 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-iYl_-Cg3yfc/UI9KdwGxqJI/AAAAAAAAAkw/4_E3S9ALGX0/s1600/holohoax.gif
http://www.nogw.com/images/prevent_holohoax.jpg
http://www.bpp.org.uk/holohoax1.jpg

Philo
01-10-2013, 08:40 PM
LOL I just love those cartoons. ROFL!!

Aunt Hilda
01-10-2013, 08:41 PM
I've already explained here (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1279599&postcount=60).

Make up your mind, so did the holocaust happen or not?

Its quite obvious the holocaust is very well knows but there are reasons for this.
for one, europe was involved (in case you never noticed the world is quite euro-centric) second, America finds it easier to present itself as the good-guys rather then discussing their mistakes.....

rhiannon
01-10-2013, 08:41 PM
What the fuck...no way those people are ethnic Palestinians :rolleyes:.

Totally agree. Palestinians look very Arabic in the proper sense. They don't look African at all. I know a few individuals with Palestinian ancestry and they look nothing like those people lol

Han Cholo
01-10-2013, 08:42 PM
Thank You!

In case you did not figure out there is a "thank button" below every post so you don't have to spam senseless crap like "thank you" everytime you feel defended :)

Anyway more Palestines:
http://www.ncregister.com/images/sized/images/uploads/Palestinian_Christians_p-255x255.jpg

http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/nCgs8Ib7QrE/mqdefault.jpg

http://static0.demotix.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/a_scale_large/600-3/photos/1305386026-christians-and-muslims-unite-in-demonstration-for-palestine_689533.jpg

http://thelastofthejewhicans.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/christians-in-gaza-007.jpg

http://www.boker.org.il/meida/negev/negpics/bedouin5big.jpg

http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/Mnv3vR2QdpI/mqdefault.jpg

Obvious negro is obvious. :)

rhiannon
01-10-2013, 08:43 PM

I am not one of those people lol. See my earlier post :)

Aunt Hilda
01-10-2013, 08:45 PM
I am not one of those people lol. See my earlier post :)

wasn't talking about you :)

Illancha
01-10-2013, 08:45 PM
Hmmm...

rhiannon
01-10-2013, 08:46 PM
wasn't talking about you :)

I am definitely a Palestinian sympathizer though. In fact, I am a sympathizer to any Palestinian and Israeli over there willing to consider a two state solution for the sake of bringing peace to the region.

Cristiano viejo
01-10-2013, 08:47 PM
I repeat, can you show me some pics about these "white"Palestinians?

Maleficent
01-10-2013, 08:48 PM
Totally agree. Palestinians look very Arabic in the proper sense. They don't look African at all. I know a few individuals with Palestinian ancestry and they look nothing like those people lol

Well, not necessarily "Arabic in the proper sense," that's what people from the Arabian Peninsula look like, but you are right, they are definitely not Black. Palestinians look very Levantine.

Anglojew
01-10-2013, 08:48 PM
I am definitely a Palestinian sympathizer though. In fact, I am a sympathizer to any Palestinian and Israeli over there willing to consider a two state solution for the sake of bringing peace to the region.

You mean a three state solution. Jordan and Israel and Palestine are all states in mandate Palestine territory.

rhiannon
01-10-2013, 08:49 PM
Well, not necessarily "Arabic in the proper sense," that's what people from the Arabian Peninsula look like, but you are right, they are definitely not Black. Palestinians look very Levantine.

I meant Levantine, then:D

rhiannon
01-10-2013, 08:50 PM
You mean a three state solution. Jordan and Israel and Palestine are all states in mandate Palestine territory.

I don't hear a lot about Jordan's involvement, but I will take your word for it:)

Han Cholo
01-10-2013, 08:51 PM
Palestines have like 18% negro admixture:

http://img4.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/admixturepaleso54v1b80at.png

Which mean ShaniquaPrincess is at least 9% Black :)

Neanderthal
I repeat, can you show me some pics about these "white"Palestinians?

Better yet, 'FairyPrincess' Show us a picture of yourself:) You must be the epitome of white Palestinians, no?

Anglojew

Palestinians mainly aren't Arabs they're Aramaic (until recently) levantines of various origins including Jewish, Samaritan, Canaanite, Arab, Bosnian, Circassian, Bedouin, Syrian, Maronite, African, Egyptian origin.

Aunt Hilda
01-10-2013, 08:52 PM
What do you not understand about the first sentence?

can you read? my question was addressed to holocaust deniers, not supporters of Palestine

I agree, Obviously a 2 state solution is the best option

Han Cholo
01-10-2013, 08:53 PM
Palestinians mainly aren't Arabs they're Aramaic (until recently) levantines of various origins including Jewish, Samaritan, Canaanite, Arab, Bosnian, Circassian, Bedouin, Syrian, Maronite, African, Egyptian origin.

Indeed. They have almost 20% West/East/Paleo/Neo African contribution. That makes them almost quadroons, one of the blackest people in Levant, unlike the Syrians.

Most Palestineans would look at home in a Favela of Rio de Janeiro or Caracas.

Maleficent
01-10-2013, 08:59 PM

Thank you, but please don't tell me what my people are, as if I don't already know.

Han Cholo
01-10-2013, 09:00 PM
Thank you, but please don't tell me what my people are, as if I don't already know.

You don't seem to know almost 1/5 of you comes from Sub-sahara, though :)

rhiannon
01-10-2013, 09:01 PM

Until you've looked at her DNA results with your own eyes, you have no business telling her where her people come from. :)

Han Cholo
01-10-2013, 09:03 PM
Until you've looked at her DNA results with your own eyes, you have no business telling her where her people come from. :)

Until you don't learn to interpretate genetic data you have no bussiness in telling me what I can tell her regardings the make up of her people or not. Every bar appeared in the image is an individual person, and there are lots of bars which means a good number of persons were used for this sample.

So yes, I have lots of bussiness telling her her people score 19% SSA on average. Though you're right I can't know exactly how much she will score, it might be 12% or even 30%. Cheers :)

Maleficent
01-10-2013, 09:03 PM
Indeed. They have almost 20% West/East/Paleo/Neo African contribution. That makes them almost quadroons, one of the blackest people in Levant, unlike the Syrians.

Most Palestineans would look at home in a Favela of Rio de Janeiro or Caracas.

It's well-known that Palestinian Muslims have the highest SSA admixture in the entire Levant. I am half Palestinian Christian. If you must know, I scored 0.5% SSA on 23andme, and about 2.2% at the highest on the calculators of Gedmatch. How about calling me a Mulatto/Quadroon is an insult to real Mulattos and Quadroons.:rolleyes::D:thumb001:

Han Cholo
01-10-2013, 09:04 PM
It's well-known that Palestinian Muslims have the highest SSA admixture in the entire Levant. I am half Palestinian Christian. If you must know, I scored 0.5% SSA on 23andme, and about 2.2% at the highest on the calculators of Gedmatch. How about calling me a Mulatto/Quadroon is an insult to real Mulattos and Quadroons.:rolleyes::D:thumb001:

Where are your results? The difference between Muslims and Christians is the SouthWest Asian level, not the negro one which is constant.

Neanderthal
01-10-2013, 09:05 PM

Results that she won't share tho, she is even afraid of showing her face. :rolleyes:
And by the way, I found this:

Yeah, that's my paternal. My mother is American of European descent. I'm guessing English/German. That's what I got so far with all the maiden names and surnames I tracked down. She claimed to be part Irish, but I can't find any Irish surnames or maiden names.
She just makes shit up, like her ancestry.

rhiannon
01-10-2013, 09:05 PM
Until you don't learn to interpretate genetic data you have no bussiness in telling me what I can tell her regardings the make up of her people or not. Every bar appeared in the image is an individual person, and there are lots of bars which means a good number of persons were used for this sample.

So yes, I have lots of bussiness telling her her people score 19% SSA on average. Though you're right I can't know exactly how much she will score, it might be 12% or even 30%. Cheers :)

I know how to interpret genetic data just fine. Until you see her DNA, however, you are just making conjecture at this point.

Han Cholo
01-10-2013, 09:08 PM
I know how to interpret genetic data just fine. Until you see her DNA, however, you are just making conjecture at this point.

So then you can agree Palestines are 19% SSA on average as we can see objetively (and anyone can) regardless of "how much bussines" we have to tell her. Knowledge should be everyone's bussiness.

That is from dodecad if I recall correclty. I did not make these percents up. Those are all real people and real results.

rhiannon
01-10-2013, 09:08 PM
Results that she won't share tho, she is even afraid of showing her face. :rolleyes:
And by the way, I found this:

I don't blame her frankly. Ever gone over to Beer Barrel? There are some seriously twisted people on these boards who take member photos/vital statistics and do all kinds of things to them....before disseminating them all over the internet.

rhiannon
01-10-2013, 09:10 PM
So then you can agree Palestines are 19% SSA on average as we can see objetively (and anyone can) regardless of "how much bussines" we have to tell her.

That is from dodecad if I recall correclty. I did not make these percents up. Those are all real people and real results.

I just see it as irrelevant because the law of averages is just that. I take each situation on a case by case basis. This should hold true for making assumptions about a person's heritage.:)

Philo
01-10-2013, 09:11 PM
LOL I saw Fairy's pics and she does'nt look SSA at all.

Partizan
01-10-2013, 09:17 PM

When Hasol starts to use genetic evidences, than...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maz3oiMUuK1rpga6zo1_1280.jpg

Neanderthal
01-10-2013, 09:18 PM

Mind sharing them with us?;)

Philo
01-10-2013, 09:22 PM
Mind sharing them with us?;)
I rather not share somebody else's pics without their consent. However I know Fairy from skype and I would'nt be so stupid to say I know somebody without really knowing them LOL.
Also, I can't really show you her pics cuz than she would show mine which is fitting because if somebody else posted my pics online i would post theirs as well.

7eleven
01-10-2013, 09:29 PM

Ofcourse she doesnt look SSA, she looks completely Caucasoid.

Aquafina
01-10-2013, 09:44 PM
I am shocked at how many Latinos are anti-Semitic.

Han Cholo
01-10-2013, 09:46 PM
I am shocked at how many Latinos are anti-Semitic.

What you call "anti-Semitic" we consider common sense.

Neanderthal
01-10-2013, 09:51 PM
Ofcourse she doesnt look SSA, she looks completely Caucasoid.

She looks fully white indeed.

Aquafina
01-10-2013, 09:51 PM
What you call "anti-Semitic" we consider common sense.

Judging by the disparaging remarks you and others keep making about Jews, it is safe to assume that you are anti-Semitic.

Accountant
01-10-2013, 10:07 PM
In the newspaper reports they say they are worried for eastern Europes 6 million Jews because of famine. You're just making UK stuff.

So which evidence points towards the systematical slaughter of 6 million Jews?

Stormer99
01-10-2013, 10:16 PM

Individual DNA results tell you far more about a person's whiteness than collective DNA results.

Stormer99
01-10-2013, 10:18 PM
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/P9040280.jpg

Wow this crowd looks very black. They must be black because of collective DNA results.....

Stormer99
01-10-2013, 10:39 PM

You seriously consider FairyPrincess a black woman?

Hesperión
01-11-2013, 04:38 AM

You're out to lunch lolToo obvious, because mestizo/a is a Spanish word that derives from the Latin noun mixticius, which means mixed.

Although it's used most commonly for a person of mixed European and Native American, it doesn't define just that.

Going by her alleged profile she is 50% European and 50% Middle Eastern.

Hesperión
01-11-2013, 04:55 AM
I am shocked at how many Latinos are anti-Semitic.Why? It's the same all over the World where your kind has been.

Han Cholo
01-11-2013, 05:09 AM
Individual DNA results tell you far more about a person's whiteness than collective DNA results.

Collective DNA results are made of many individual DNA results. And you call yourself an objetive realist? :picard1:

Wow this crowd looks very black. They must be black because of collective DNA results.....

Part Black, I never implied they were unindistinguishable from Nigerians.

You seriously consider FairyPrincess a black woman?

An octoroon at least, I don't know if that qualifies to you as a "black woman".

Black Sun Dimension
01-11-2013, 05:21 AM
tag:semites vs. latinos

I got a joke for you. How many hispanics can you smuggle into the U.S using a van? I'd say you can fit about 20. And how many jews? Around 70: 20 in the seats and 50 in the ashtray.

Su
01-11-2013, 05:42 AM
The golden question is how on earth Germans managed to kill 6 million of Jews one by one using small gaskammers? There is something wrong with the number. Maybe it was just 60 000 but people just made it up in their phantasy 6 million?

Black Sun Dimension
01-11-2013, 05:44 AM
The golden question is how on earth Germans managed to kill 6 million of Jews one by one using smal gaskammers? There is something wrong with the number. Maybe it was just 60 000 but people just made it up in their phantasy 6 million?

They cooked them numbers and added a couple of zeros. Amazing how two little oval figures can change the world.

Anglojew
01-11-2013, 07:25 AM
Hilarious, Palestinian Christians are basically descendants of Jewish converts to Christianity and this woman hates Jews. Kinda twisted.

Stormer99
01-11-2013, 08:39 AM
Collective DNA results are made of many individual DNA results. And you call yourself an objetive realist? :picard1:
In other words, If the class average for a test is 50% and you are part of the class, that means you must have scored 50% oh wise one? I bet you think everyone in Puerto Rico must be part black because of DNA averages. I am objective because we are talking about an individual and when talking about an individual, individual results matter more than group results. Someone from the region can be anywhere from 0 to 100% SSA and you know it.

Part Black, I never implied they were unindistinguishable from Nigerians.
The crowd I posted looked very different from the crowds you posted. You can obviously tell that different areas of a country have different amounts of racial mixture. The areas you posted look like quadroons and the area I posted looked like they have little to no influence.

An octoroon at least, I don't know if that qualifies to you as a "black woman
If octoroons are 12.5%, the average you posted is 18% in your figure and she is half northern euro, wouldn't that equal 9% which would be less than an octoroon?

Anyways here are her individual scores:

She scored 0.5% SSA on 23andme, and about 2.2% at the highest on the calculators of Gedmatch.

How does that make her at least an octoroon?

Han Cholo
01-11-2013, 08:50 AM
In other words, If the class average for a test is 50% and you are part of the class, that means you must have scored 50% oh wise one? I bet you think everyone in Puerto Rico must be part black because of DNA averages. I am objective because we are talking about an individual and when talking about an individual, individual results matter more than group results. Someone from the region can be anywhere from 0 to 100% SSA and you know it.

No one in that sample had 0% SSA. That's the point. It's unwise to assume that because you want or because this girl is your friend she's going to completely break the norm :)

The crowd I posted looked very different from the crowds you posted. You can obviously tell that different areas of a country have different amounts of racial mixture. The areas you posted look like quadroons and the area I posted looked like they have little to no influence.

The crowd you posted is barely distinguishable/from very far distance whereas the ones I posted show the faces clearly.

If octoroons are 12.5%, the average you posted is 18% in your figure and she is half northern euro, wouldn't that equal 9% which would be less than an octoroon?

Almost octoroon then :)

Anyways here are her individual scores:

She scored 0.5% SSA on 23andme, and about 2.2% at the highest on the calculators of Gedmatch.

How does that make her at least an octoroon?

Did you all got banned on other forum and came here in gang to invade or something? Why are you posting the results and not her? :) You know, it's quite suspicious.

Stormer99
01-11-2013, 09:12 AM
No one in that sample had 0% SSA. That's the point. It's unwise to assume that because you want or because this girl is your friend she's going to completely break the norm :)

The sample still doesn't represent every individual in the country.

The crowd you posted is barely distinguishable/from very far distance whereas the ones I posted show the faces clearly.

Here is another crowd shot that doesn't have SSA influence:

http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/cross1-500x333.jpg

http://s3.reutersmedia.net/resources/r/?m=02&d=20091225&t=2&i=36544598&w=&fh=&fw=&ll=460&pl=300&r=2009-12-25T170757Z_01_BTRE5BO1BLE00_RTROPTP_0_PALESTINIANS-ISRAEL

As you can see, there is quite a range in phenotype.

Did you all got banned on other forum and came here in gang to invade or something? Why are you posting the results and not her? :) You know, it's quite suspicious.
She posted her results and even told them to you in the thread but you strategically ignored them. Why would she be at least an octoroon when her DNA results say otherwise?

Han Cholo
01-11-2013, 09:20 AM
The sample still doesn't represent every individual in the country.

It's impossible to sample a whole country.

Here is another crowd shot that doesn't have SSA influence:

http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/cross1-500x333.jpg

http://s3.reutersmedia.net/resources/r/?m=02&d=20091225&t=2&i=36544598&w=&fh=&fw=&ll=460&pl=300&r=2009-12-25T170757Z_01_BTRE5BO1BLE00_RTROPTP_0_PALESTINIANS-ISRAEL

As you can see, there is quite a range in phenotype.

How do we know they don't have East African which often shows less in phenotype?

She posted her results and even told them to you in the thread but you strategically ignored them. Why would she be at least an octoroon when her DNA results say otherwise?

All I've seen over here is people throwing percentages and mentioning 23andme. I've not seen actual results posted.

Stormer99
01-11-2013, 09:41 AM
It's impossible to sample a whole country.
This means you shouldn't tell her what she is based on a limited sample for a people that is not monoracial.

How do we know they don't have East African which often shows less in phenotype?
How do we know that you aren't just making assumptions?

All I've seen over here is people throwing percentages and mentioning 23andme. I've not seen actual results posted.

Read it and weep:

MDLP World-22
Atlantic_Mediterranean_Neolithic 31.76%
West-Asian 22.86%
North-East-European 21.36%
Near_East 17.15%
North-European-Mesolithic 2.38%
Indo-Iranian 1.80%
Sub-Saharian 1.55%
South-African 0.58%
South-America_Amerind 0.29%
Arctic-Amerind 0.27%

MDLP World
South_and_West_European 37.14%
Caucasus_Parsia 21.96%
Middle_East 20.44%
North_and_East_European 17.26%
Sub_Saharian 2.20%
Indian 0.39%
Arctic_Amerind 0.29%
Mesoamerican 0.16%
Paleo_African 0.16%

Han Cholo
01-11-2013, 09:57 AM
This means you shouldn't tell her what she is based on a limited sample for a people that is not monoracial.

Thanks. You have just summoned the point I was trying to make.

How do we know that you aren't just making assumptions?

These are not assumptions but well known historic slave trades and early population movements. You've just admitted they're not monoracial (and she isn't either if these results you posted are indeed hers) so the claim she is only "ethnically mixed" is also wrong :)

Read it and weep:

MDLP World-22
Atlantic_Mediterranean_Neolithic 31.76%
West-Asian 22.86%
North-East-European 21.36%
Near_East 17.15%
North-European-Mesolithic 2.38%
Indo-Iranian 1.80%
Sub-Saharian 1.55%
South-African 0.58%
South-America_Amerind 0.29%
Arctic-Amerind 0.27%

MDLP World
South_and_West_European 37.14%
Caucasus_Parsia 21.96%
Middle_East 20.44%
North_and_East_European 17.26%
Sub_Saharian 2.20%
Indian 0.39%
Arctic_Amerind 0.29%
Mesoamerican 0.16%
Paleo_African 0.16%

I could easily make text like that up and skew the percentages at my will. Show a screenshot of all the calculators and then I will believe you.

Mago
01-11-2013, 09:58 AM
The numbers might had been overblown a bit but the Holocaust wasn't what ultimately got Hitler.. It was his stubbornness to go to Russia, oh which brings me to another misconception the Russians alone defeated the nazis, not the allies or the US. Russia was his biggest mistake.

in fact the whole world didn't really pay no mind to the Holocaust until after the war ended and they "discover" all the atrocities. Many countries knew what was going on for years against the jews but no one came to their help really.

Heart of Oak
01-11-2013, 10:46 AM
Of Jews? What?

That's a ridiculous claim.

As I said I am not bothered either way, But please do look things up before you play all your cards on one hand, an add all the figures together, an you will find it to be more too the sum of 11,ooo,ooo...

not an guess more of a fact...
I not going to do your math for you...
you have been brainwashed by your history teachers go find out the real truth for yourself, then maybe years of doctrination will fall apart, I am not even going to give you any books to read just look for the truth an you shall find it...:picard2:

Illancha
01-11-2013, 12:15 PM
Hmmm...

Aunt Hilda
01-11-2013, 12:21 PM
What exactly do you expect when you invade their country? A welcome feast?

Perhaps you failed to recall that you did indeed invade.

lol not all of the Jewry of this planet are citizens of Israel. :picard2:

from what i gather Angojew is English

Illancha
01-11-2013, 12:22 PM
Hmmm...

Aunt Hilda
01-11-2013, 12:27 PM
He defines himself as a zionist and therefore defends the actions of the Israeli government.

my point remains valid, our government is not involved.

more importantly being a zionist does not automatically mean you support the current right-wing government of Israel

Illancha
01-11-2013, 12:27 PM
Hmmm...

Aunt Hilda
01-11-2013, 12:31 PM
Ever heard of Balfour's Declaration? Of course you haven't since you think the British government is not involved.

Ask him yourself whether he supports the Israeli government or not.

again emphasis on current Israeli government as in the current situation in israel and the current right-wing political party that leads that country

:picard1:

Illancha
01-11-2013, 12:33 PM
Hmmm...

Aunt Hilda
01-11-2013, 12:40 PM
You realise he's trying to claim Jordan as well?

who? Angojew? let him speak for himself instead of putting words into his mouth

finţaų
01-11-2013, 01:02 PM
Real, but overblown.

Maleficent
01-11-2013, 01:23 PM
Too obvious, because mestizo/a is a Spanish word that derives from the Latin noun mixticius, which means mixed.

Although it's used most commonly for a person of mixed European and Native American, it doesn't de

Going by her alleged profile she is 50% European and 50% Middle Eastern.

Alleged?! So, I'm a liar?! Thanks. And, Middle Eastern is a very broad term, I am half Levantine.

Maleficent
01-11-2013, 01:34 PM
Hilarious, Palestinian Christians are basically descendants of Jewish converts to Christianity and this woman hates Jews. Kinda twisted.

LOL, dude, what the hell?!

Of course, I know that Palestinian Christians are descended from Jewish converts to Christianity, 2,000 years ago. The original Christians, of course. Why wouldn't I know that?!

There's nothing twisted. When did I say, imply, or insinuate that I hate Jews?! I do have something against Zionists, which is understandable. Unless you believe Anti-Semitism and Anti-Zionism are the same exact thing. I do not hate Jews. Sorry I ever came in this thread in the first place to defend Jews. The Holocaust was a terrible tragedy in history, which should not be taken lightly.

Maleficent
01-11-2013, 02:03 PM
Almost octoroon then :)

No, I'm not an almost octoroon:picard1:

Yes, of course. We all got banned and subsequently came here in gang to invade.....Keep feeding your own paranoia, Hasol.(cough/sarcasm/cough)

There's nothing suspicious. You can go search for my results if you're so curious. I posted them in the Eurogenes, Harappa, Dodecad, and MDLP threads of the 23andme forum of this board.

Loki
01-11-2013, 02:08 PM
Of course, I know that Palestinian Christians are descended from Jewish converts to Christianity, 2,000 years ago.

Not necessarily!

Pallantides
01-11-2013, 03:32 PM
ZOG, ZOG, ZOG.

No but I know people who did, it was local Norwegian Police and NS who handled most of the arrests and deportations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust_in_Norway

A few relatives of mine were members of Nasjonal Samling, so they most likely supported these deportations.

Stefan
01-11-2013, 03:36 PM
I voted for Real/Half-Truth/Over-rated. I don't doubt it did happen, but I'm not sure which of it is true. And of course, it is overrated considering the millions of Europeans who died in the same conditions of Nazi Germany and under communist rule later on.

King Claus
01-11-2013, 03:39 PM
lol not all of the Jewry of this planet are citizens of Israel. :picard2:

what a brilliant deduction, sherlock.

Aunt Hilda
01-11-2013, 03:42 PM
what a brilliant deduction, sherlock.

considering he was incapable of grasping such a basic concept I guess it was

Jackson
01-11-2013, 03:49 PM
Real but constantly over-emphasized. The numbers and methods seemed terrible, but looking at it from a purely equal perspective - The Holocaust does receive far more than it's fair share of attention. What about Stalin, Pol Pot etc or pretty any Assyrian Empire or Roman Emperor.

It is best when people are given all the facts and can then understand them in their way, otherwise it's bias one way or the other. Impartiality in historical accounts is essential to accuracy.

Nonetheless it was horrific i'm sure, and the systematic way it was carried out is one of the things that makes it quite significant. But we also have to remember to look at things in perspective. You know, i was watching something today and apparently 8 million people died mining silver from one mountain in Bolivia, i don't constantly hear about that. I also no practically nothing of Stalin's exploits other than that he apparently racked up the highest body-count, again because there is very little focus on that on that. I'd also like to know about the British dead, and the French dead, and the German dead. If you get what i mean, i want the full picture to understand something in it's context.

But anyway. I haven't seen any convincing evidence that argues that the Holocaust was a hoax, so i don't believe it was.
I have no personal reason to hate or dislike Jews, so i don't.

That is where i stand.

RussiaPrussia
01-11-2013, 04:15 PM

yeah but its overrated there died 8 million germans and 27 million russian

Pretan
01-11-2013, 04:19 PM

Philo
01-11-2013, 05:39 PM
yeah but its overrated there died 8 million germans and 27 million russian

IN WAR!!!

What about Stalin, Pol Pot etc or pretty any Assyrian Empire or Roman Emperor.

I don't think any assyrian emperor or roman emperor came close to being as cruel as hitler. I'll give you stalin, but most people DO consider him as cruel as hitler. I think so at least.

Let's not forget that the holocause is the culmiantion of ~1000 years of jew-hatred in europe. It did'nt just come out of the blue.

Illancha
01-11-2013, 05:43 PM
Hmmm...

Aunt Hilda
01-11-2013, 05:48 PM
Therefore Palestinians deserve to be punished.

The irony.

so this is what the holocaust denial comes down to

1st - the holocaust never happened

2nd - someone brings up palestine

3rd - how can people who had such a difficult time during WWII do this to another nation? don't they know better?

:picard2::picard2::picard2::picard2:

Philo
01-11-2013, 05:49 PM
Therefore Palestinians deserve to be punished.

The irony.
WTF do arabs have to do with this?
will you stop deraling this thread? it's getting quite tiresome.:picard2:

If you want to discuss the israeli-arab conflict you are more than welcome to open a thread on that.

so this is what the holocaust denial comes down to

1st - the holocaust never happened

2nd - someone brings up palestine

3rd - how can people who had such a difficult time in WWII do this to another nation? don't they now better?

:picard2::picard2::picard2::picard2:
+1

Meow
01-11-2013, 06:05 PM
I can say real but overrated.

Same opinion here

RussiaPrussia
01-11-2013, 07:35 PM
IN WAR!!!

in war?? Germans killed million russian civilians and 3 million pows were killed in concentration camps like jews. In general germans had no war prisoners in the east front they executed them and russians used everyone for war children and women, the same was for germany when the red army came back at them.
Saint petersburg suffered a lot during occupation it had a famine because of that.

And russians executed many german civilians too especially men. Germans suffered their own style of holocaust with the bombings of their cities and eisenhowser death camps.

http://www.whale.to/b/bacque1.html

http://www.whale.to/b/ike2.jpg

Philo
01-11-2013, 07:45 PM
in war?? Germans killed million russian civilians and 3 million pows were killed in concentration camps like jews. In general germans had no war prisoners in the east front they executed them and russians used everyone for war children and women, the same was for germany when the red army came back at them.
Saint petersburg suffered a lot during occupation it had a famine because of that.

And russians executed many german civilians too especially men. Germans suffered their own style of holocaust with the bombings of their cities and eisenhowser death camps.

http://www.whale.to/b/bacque1.html

http://www.whale.to/b/ike2.jpg

are you seriously comparing that with the plans for total annihilation that the germans planned for the jews and the gypsies?
I am not denying what you say . For example alot of the russian commisars were killed just for being commisars, even after they were captured. German women were also raped. Out of the russians, a signficant % of them was killed in war, you said "Germans killed million russian civilians and 3 million pows were killed in concentration camps like jews" . that's 4 million out of 27 million.
as for this part:
"the same was for germany when the red army came back at them."
well you could'nt really expect mercy from them after what the Wehrmacht did to them..
I think you are missing the point here. Nobody ever denies the war crimes against other ethnicities like poles and russians, it's jsut that they were'nt subjected to the same "total annihilation" as jews and gypsies.

Cristiano viejo
01-11-2013, 08:42 PM
What about atomic bombs?
Apart from the gas Zyklon B, work of Jew Fritz Haber as I said (and the Jews of this thread have been silent and looked for other side), we must not forget that the atomic bomb was working also of Jews (Robert Oppenheimer) and that more than 200.000 Japanese were killed so blithely.
Really amazing is that the Jewnited States of America expose the aircraft as they exhibit at a Museum of Virginia... :picard1::picard1::picard1::picard1:

http://elmiqueblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/hiroshima-nagasaki-hibakusha-fotografia-yamaguchi.jpg

In Japan they are still waiting for the Israel economic compensation :laugh2::laugh::laugh2::laugh::laugh2::laugh::laug h2::laugh::laugh2::laugh:

Anglojew
01-11-2013, 08:52 PM
You realise he's trying to claim Jordan as well?

Hey Anglojew, do you or do you not support the current right-wing political party of Israel?

Or would you prefer it to be even more extremely right-wing than it is at present?

I don't mind Likud and I liked Liberman. The Israeli political system of proportional representation means that basically every government is a coalition so in some ways it doesn't matter as often Labour and Likud are part of the same coalition government. I don't like Labour or the leftist parties but the extreme right parties aren't being realistic either. I'd say I'm a Likudnik but every government has people from different parties in it.

Illancha
01-11-2013, 08:58 PM
Hmmm...

Philo
01-11-2013, 09:00 PM
What about atomic bombs?
Apart from the gas Zyklon B, work of Jew Fritz Haber as I said (and the Jews of this thread have been silent and looked for other side), we must not forget that the atomic bomb was working also of Jews (Robert Oppenheimer) and that more than 200.000 Japanese were killed so blithely.
Really amazing is that the Jewnited States of America expose the aircraft as they exhibit at a Museum of Virginia... :picard1::picard1::picard1::picard1:

http://elmiqueblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/hiroshima-nagasaki-hibakusha-fotografia-yamaguchi.jpg

In Japan they are still waiting for the Israel economic compensation :laugh2::laugh::laugh2::laugh::laugh2::laugh::laug h2::laugh::laugh2::laugh:
Fritz Haber was a german patriot like many jews in germany at that time. He got what he desrved for his enormous stupidity(check in wikipedia). You keep mentioning the fact that Haber invented zyklon b as if that in any way supports the claims of holocaust deniers. I won't comment on the other shit you spewed.
So overall, you can
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DdSIEcYT-x0/TwEOxNRn1vI/AAAAAAAAAtk/7rBajYynG9k/s1600/keep+trolling.jpg

And your opinion about Israel's right to Jordan/Jordanian territory?

Has nothing to do with this thread. I already told you, if you want to discuss that just open a thread on that, it's not that hard.

Anglojew
01-11-2013, 09:07 PM
I'd say Israeli politics is more about individuals than parties. I'm not sure the current government is right wing as both Labour and Kadima were part of the coalition under Netanyahu (before leaving).

Anglojew
01-11-2013, 09:09 PM
And your opinion about Israel's right to Jordan/Jordanian territory?

Can be read in my Middle East Peace Plan;

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63590

Illancha
01-11-2013, 09:11 PM
Hmmm...

dado
01-11-2013, 09:13 PM
deserved...to the last bone

Aunt Hilda
01-11-2013, 09:17 PM
deserved...to the last bone

soo much FAIL
:picard2::picard1::picard2::picard1:

Anglojew
01-11-2013, 09:20 PM
Not the worst I've seen.

But do you argue that as things stand Israel can rightfully lay claim to Jordanian territory?

No. Why?

Illancha
01-11-2013, 09:22 PM
Hmmm...