All Blog Entries

1. Painting With Words

So, I do this poetry thing sometimes where I have a person give me 3-5 words and then I write a poem for them. Below are some of my PWW for others.

Would you like a painting with words? Submit your five words then please .
    -----

"Creeper Set 1"
    (conglomerate- absolution- parsimony)

He counted his coins with a final sigh,
    A brief release, a small piece of love
    Embedded sweet in a catcher in the rye.
    Each moment, ...
  2. Poesia

I like writing poetry to express self. Here is some of my poetry o__o. Please feel free to comment or post your own .
    -----

"Lemon"

In the ice cold zest
    Of mourning,
    I opened my heart
    To love,
    Carelessly ignoring
    While imploring other
    Options from above.
    Frosted over the
    Windowpane,
    Broken under excuses
    And frozen again
    When the heat
    Rolled in
    I examined the ...
    Tags: poems, poetry, writing Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. MS Paint art

I wanted to make a topic for this, but didn't know/couldn't find an appropriate place, so I decided to start a blog.

I used to draw in MS Paint as a way to chill and meditate because it can be really monotonous to draw with a mouse. I haven't draw in MS Paint for over 7 years, I think? One of these days, I'll get a tablet and let the real fun begin.

Tags: art, ms paint Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Russian government has developed a new structure set by the "TRP" ("Ready for Labor and Defense)

Structure All sports complex "Ready for Labor and Defense " ( TRP ) already developed by the Ministry of Sports, will contain 11 levels of difficulty , according to the draft resolution , which was available for public comment .

The first five levels of the complex are designed for students : two at primary school, two - on average and one - for the senior . The sixth level will evaluate opportunities for young people from 18 to 29 years . Each level is designed to assess ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Orenburg helps Crimea. 40 tons of food were sent to support the Crimeans.

Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast