Most Popular Blogs

1. The Exorcism of 'Muhammad'

2. Hanoverian Wends of Lower Saxony

Written by Peterski (aka Tomenable).

Hanoverian Wends (the Wendlanders)

They were a West Slavic ethnicity and a linguistic group, indigenous to the regions of Wendland (German: Hannoversches Wendland) and Drawehn, located to the west of the Elbe River, in the Duchy of Brunswick-Lüneburg (now the county of Lüchow-Dannenberg in Lower Saxony). They spoke a now extinct language known as Drevani Polabian (German: Dravänopolabisch), a variety of Western Polabian, distinct from ...

Updated 05-06-2020 at 05:28 PM by Peterski

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. You Ain't a Cherokee Princess/Genghis Khan/King of the Celts/Cleopatra, Dawg

Genealogy is an elaborate fiction.

Statistically, you and some random nigga on the street are more related than any of them historic niggas from the 2nd BCE, 9th CE, 12th, 15th, 16th century y'all think are related to.

You, me, your pet, everyone is a jumble of DNA; autistic gene LEGO blocks randomly smashed together as if by a neurotypical baby in a fit then thrown in a jambalaya pot and overcooked by burned-out ...
  4. The Armenian Genocide, 1915

Uğur Ümit Üngör

‘Either the Armenians would eliminate the Turks or the Turks would eliminate the Armenians. I didn’t hesitate for one moment when confronted with this dilemma. My Turkish identity won out
    over my profession. I thought: we must destroy them before they destroy us. If you ask me how I as a doctor could commit murder, my answer is simple: the Armenians had become dangerous
    microbes in the body of this country. And surely it is a doctor’s duty to kill bacteria?’

Updated 04-30-2019 at 01:34 PM by Tigranes

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Anthropology: "Sikeliot's guide to Sicilian phenotypes" (summary)

Sikeliot's Sicilian truth bombs' up in this motherfucker. 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽

1) Northeast Sicily: Messina, Catania

Key phenotypes: Alpine, Gracile Med, East Med, Dinarid, Atlantid, Pontid, Nordid, Armenoid, and their derivatives and any combination thereof.
    Closest genetic populations:
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast