Most Popular Blogs

1. I've Been Classified! Yay!

Keltic-Nordid Bruenn.I guess that what that means is that my ancestors were Celtic and Germanic peoples who blended in with the aboriginal inhabitants of Britain.Either that, or such ancestry came out in me, while my Atlanto-Mediterranid ancestors of France and my family's earlier associations were absorbed by the Keltic Nordid Bruenns.I haven't noticed any lessening of devotion in me to the Aesir and Vanir.On the contrary, I have a deeper devotion to them and feel ever more a part of my Folk.My ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Happy Post :-)

Life has been good to me today.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Privy to a Conversation...

by , 02-09-2009 at 11:52 AM (Diary of a Madman: Aphorisms, Maxims and Allegories)
    ...“And what is ‘Real’?” he asked, methodically, cryptically.
    “Well, how things are. – The sky, the moon, the stars, this tavern…death.”
    “Is there a thing that you would call the opposite of death?”
    “Of course, life.”
    “And what is it, to be alive?”
    “Drawing breath, a heart beat…I suppose.”
    “Is it so simple as that?” he said, reclined.
    “No…no, it isn’t. I’m at a loss as to what else to say, though.”
    “Would you say that life, to be alive, must ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Keltic Nordid+Bruenn Reflections

So, the Bruenn are the Upper Paleolithic inhabitants of Britain that probably appeared in the British Isles from the Iberian peninsula millenia ago.Their phenotype form a large part of the present day British and Irish populace, but this type is at times mixed with other subraces, such as the Keltic Nordids, Anglo-Saxons,Hallstatts Borreby,Tronder and Atlanto-Mediterranids that also settled the British Isles.
    The Keltic Nordid phenotype arrived from Gaul and Iberia a few centuries later.Naturally, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. After Glow

by , 02-13-2009 at 01:10 PM (Diary of a Madman: Aphorisms, Maxims and Allegories)
    The Heavens descend in the form of tragedy...

And I ask too much of the wounded.

Bell shaped curves, rocketing back and forth, circumnavigating droplettes of sweat -

Straight on, to the more angelic features of a dream.

We lay breathless, wordless, in a four-walled world of promises,

The chasm, a head held high, a strategic absence of held-hands and ribboned boxes,

opened further by our nonchalance...

Updated 02-13-2009 at 03:23 PM by SuuT

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast