Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Should finns repent and apologize to ukrainians for death camps?

Banned
    Last Online
    09-11-2018 @ 11:56 AM
    Ethnicity
    Bora Bora
    Country
    Belize
    Y-DNA
    R1a1
    Taxonomy
    East Nordid
    Hero
    Niko23, Dreamcatcher
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 756
    Given: 621

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by shlömö View Post
    Did i hit your G spot, you meldonium ballerina? You went throwing some very bitchy comments as soon as someone pointed out on problems you have in Russia. What a little whiny bitch you are. Did Russian tap water damage your brain or what? I just provided you some very serious research on very difficult and sad things. If you really think that we don't know anything about Russia or Russians in general you are very wrong. Been there, seen it. Many times. There are good things as well, but there are a lot of very sad things too. You have thug rats raping young men in your army and those things happen every single year. Forget about the Tsar you have in your profile picture. Just forget about Europe, before you will clean your tap water.

Finnish forests and civilization go hand in hand. Have you ever heard of Helsinki? Or Espoo? Or Turku? No? Isolated from civilization? Are you serious. The only country we are isolated from is your swamp. Everybody is isolating themselves from your retarded aggression and radioactive waste. What kind of civilization you would offer to us? Your branded tap water? Tuna cans? Drug mobs? Radioactive waste or your high HIV rates you do nothing about? Maybe some semechki could do. Paris might have some ghettos too, but France in general is a very developed country and actually exports many goods for us. It has properly built buildings and modern hospitals your corrupted country only dreams of right now. France has clean nature and contributes more to science and technology than your country does despite your country being twice as big. Could you please build some houses which would look just a little bit more straight than Pisa in general and only then come and bash on developed societies constantly ranked in very top.
    Dude, do not pretend to be a patriot of Finland. For a complete Finn you are untermensh. You are sitting in a yurt, and you do not know anything about Russia and the standard of living in it. What addicts, what kind of HIV, which banks and banks, are you an idiot? We have a developed country, technically many times better equipped than Finland. If it were not for Russia, you did not even have a mobile phone. And life is easier for you, because you are small, and nobody touches you. And in your little homeland in Ukraine, war and people eat each other in the literal sense. In Paris, the Negroes, everywhere there are Negroes. In the center of the Negro, on the outskirts of Negroes, in the subway are some Negroes. France is Africa.

Last Online
    10-07-2023 @ 02:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Eastern Europe
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Gibraltar
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    C4a
    Hero
    Jesus, James Clerk Maxwell, Plato, Isaac Newton, Nikola Tesla, Arvo Pärt, Gennady Golovkin
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,286
    Given: 1,535

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Krivich View Post
    Dude, do not pretend to be a patriot of Finland. For a complete Finn you are untermensh. You are sitting in a yurt, and you do not know anything about Russia and the standard of living in it. What addicts, what kind of HIV, which banks and banks, are you an idiot? We have a developed country, technically many times better equipped than Finland. If it were not for Russia, you did not even have a mobile phone. And life is easier for you, because you are small, and nobody touches you. And in your little homeland in Ukraine, war and people eat each other in the literal sense. In Paris, the Negroes, everywhere there are Negroes. In the center of the Negro, on the outskirts of Negroes, in the subway are some Negroes. France is Africa.
    1. Drug mobs are not addicts, but people who are involved in such dirty business. Statistically wise Russians and Estonians are more involved in this than other nationalities. If you are not capable of understanding simple things, just ask first.

2. I didn't speak about banks. You are frustrated about me talking about things i never even mentioned. Check your tap water mate. Then check your tuna can. Then check if your roof is leaking. You are another example of post Soviet brain damage. Congratulations!

3. I never glorified Finland, but simply pointed out on the problems your country has, so you telling me that i pretend to be some kind of patriot is just silly. I'm not a patriot. I'm just a human being capable of talking about things you are not capable talking of. You are a very cheap gopnik bum, and started offending me personally after i hit your G spot. Now you get what you deserve. You better start swallowing.

4. You don't have a developed country because developed countries don't have black tap water or army services where you can get raped by some older rat bum. Developed countries are known for branding goods they export and being safe. You don't export anything nor do you have any big multinational high tech companies. For a huge country this is pretty lame. Not even mentioning your safety.

5. "If it were not for Russia, you did not even have a mobile phone." You are such a semechki bum, aren't you? Such a bum you are. Nokia was the biggest mobile seller in the world, do you realize things like Nokia are not possible in corrupt societies? What comes to the development of mobile phones, Motorola and Martin Cooper gets credit for that. Finns have been developing GSM tho.

6. My homeland is not Ukraine, but since you got some brain worm from the tap water i will try again. I was classified Nordid and Nordo- Baltid. I have not only Finnish roots from my mother's side, but German, Scandinavian and some other Central European as well. Then i have some Polish, Russian and Ukrainian roots. I have some distant Karaite Jewish roots from my Ukrainian side too and like i said, i have one grandparent who looked more Mediterranean. I never felt "untermensh" really because nobody ever told me that. I hope you semechki bum realize that many Finns look different and have different roots. I have a lot of different people in my genome and i'm very happy and proud of them.

7. You should be banned for disrespecting French people of African descent and French people in general. Don't do that Krivich, don't make a complete jealous semechki bum of yourself. But i don't think you really have any hope. Never forget one thing man, your tap water is still dirty just like your corrupt land is.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2020 @ 11:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Junior sergeant
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Black Sea coast
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Politics
    The way home
    Religion
    Soviest'
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,137
    Given: 5,254

1 Not allowed!

Russia is a huge place turned into a huge radioactive swamp by dictators.
    It's not for you to judge Russia, sitting in the tundra, populated by drunken reindeer herders, raping each other. As a nation you no longer exist, you are sentenced to a scaffold through liberalism. You are just given a beautiful escape from life, sort of soft euthanasia by not robbing you at the end. Finns have nothing to say more on this planet, this people is not capable of great deeds.
    Marry your friend Finnish Swede, and let your energy go to the right track instead of Russophobia.
    Judging by your attitude to Russia and the Russians, you are not a Russian-Finn, but most likely a Jew-Finn, and you have a suspicious nickname, Shlomo.

Last Online
    10-07-2023 @ 02:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Eastern Europe
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Gibraltar
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    C4a
    Hero
    Jesus, James Clerk Maxwell, Plato, Isaac Newton, Nikola Tesla, Arvo Pärt, Gennady Golovkin
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,286
    Given: 1,535

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Targitaus View Post
    It's not for you to judge Russia, sitting in the tundra, populated by drunken reindeer herders, raping each other. As a nation you no longer exist, you are sentenced to a scaffold through liberalism. You are just given a beautiful escape from life, sort of soft euthanasia by not robbing you at the end. Finns have nothing to say more on this planet, this people is not capable of great deeds.
    Marry your friend Finnish Swede, and let your energy go to the right track instead of Russophobia.
    Judging by your attitude to Russia and the Russians, you are not a Russian-Finn, but most likely a Jew-Finn, and you have a suspicious nickname, Shlomo.
    Probably the only smart and clever sentence that i have seen on this thread from Russian TA users. I would personally say "it is not your job to judge Russians". Since it is not my job to judge the ordinary struggle of any human being. Most of my notes were, however, simply pointing out on how unjust modern Russian leadership is for people living in Russia and outside Russia, since military interventions affect non Russians as well. I already pointed out my things and backed them up (unlike Krivich who has that ballerina mentality).

I'm a bit amused about you pointing out how Finns are dying out at the same time when Russians are dying out of health related problems right after becoming pensioneer. Another funny thing is how none of you really commented or disproved any of my points. Most of them were about stats and research so you didn't have much in your pockets any way. I gotta say that none of you seem to be concerned by the amount of corruption and human right issues your country has. It is not like you disagree with me on this. It is hard to disagree when people literally die every year in army services for instance. You just have no balls to accept facts.

"Finns have nothing to say more on this planet, this people is not capable of great deeds." What are great Russian deeds then? Black tap water? Killed Georgians and Ukrainians? Raped army men (dedovchina). Gays raped by police officers? Pisa like buildings? A shitload of corruption? Europe's highest HIV and abortion rates? Abortion rates are always present in any country but if some peaks are simply because of the lack of sexual education it is just really absurd. What do you really have to say man? I didn't really call any names on that dude first, but simply pointed out on some issues you have there. Not very manly to bitch like this. Be brave and accept facts, even if it hurts and even if it is not for shlömö to judge everything. If i point out your government's leadership is literally so corrupt that all the oil and gas billions end up in some strange men's pockets it is pure Russophobia right away? How naive you really are?

Finnish Jews usually like Russia, since their Jewish side usually comes from there. Why you assume Jews hate Russia? Zhirinovsky seems to love Russia. But Finnish Jews probably don't like dictatorships, because they are usually pretty well educated, but they don't specifically hate on any country i guess. As for any people in Finland, we have different opinions. Many Russian- Finnish couples have different opinions just like Finnish- Estonian or Finnish- German people have. Even Russian immigrants have different opinions. But usually they don't like dirty tap water or their sons dead in Ukraine, Georgia or Chechnya.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Bora Bora
    Country
    Belize
    Y-DNA
    R1a1
    Taxonomy
    East Nordid
    Hero
    Niko23, Dreamcatcher
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Finnish Swede wants a strong Russian man, not this spineless tundra

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Bora Bora
    Country
    Belize
    Y-DNA
    R1a1
    Taxonomy
    East Nordid
    Hero
    Niko23, Dreamcatcher
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Он не похож на еврея. евреи умней. Вы разве не поняли кто это? Поверьте моему опыту общения с подобными людьми, этот человек очень любит прятать в юрте ломоть сала, ни с кем не поделившись.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2020 @ 11:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Junior sergeant
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Black Sea coast
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Politics
    The way home
    Religion
    Soviest'
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,137
    Given: 5,254

1 Not allowed!

Probably the only smart and clever sentence that i have seen on this thread from Russian TA users. I would personally say "it is not your job to judge Russians". Since it is not my job to judge the ordinary struggle of any human being. Most of my notes were, however, simply pointing out on how unjust modern Russian leadership is for people living in Russia and outside Russia, since military interventions affect non Russians as well. I already pointed out my things and backed them up (unlike Krivich who has that ballerina mentality).

I'm a bit amused about you pointing out how Finns are dying out at the same time when Russians are dying out of health related problems right after becoming pensioneer. Another funny thing is how none of you really commented or disproved any of my points. Most of them were about stats and research so you didn't have much in your pockets any way. I gotta say that none of you seem to be concerned by the amount of corruption and human right issues your country has. It is not like you disagree with me on this. It is hard to disagree when people literally die every year in army services for instance. You just have no balls to accept facts.

"Finns have nothing to say more on this planet, this people is not capable of great deeds." What are great Russian deeds then? Black tap water? Killed Georgians and Ukrainians? Raped army men (dedovchina). Gays raped by police officers? Pisa like buildings? A shitload of corruption? Europe's highest HIV and abortion rates? Abortion rates are always present in any country but if some peaks are simply because of the lack of sexual education it is just really absurd. What do you really have to say man? I didn't really call any names on that dude first, but simply pointed out on some issues you have there. Not very manly to bitch like this. Be brave and accept facts, even if it hurts and even if it is not for shlömö to judge everything. If i point out your government's leadership is literally so corrupt that all the oil and gas billions end up in some strange men's pockets it is pure Russophobia right away? How naive you really are?

Finnish Jews usually like Russia, since their Jewish side usually comes from there. Why you assume Jews hate Russia? Zhirinovsky seems to love Russia. But Finnish Jews probably don't like dictatorships, because they are usually pretty well educated, but they don't specifically hate on any country i guess. As for any people in Finland, we have different opinions. Many Russian- Finnish couples have different opinions just like Finnish- Estonian or Finnish- German people have. Even Russian immigrants have different opinions. But usually they don't like dirty tap water or their sons dead in Ukraine, Georgia or Chechnya.
    Any modern country is becoming more difficult to love, for problems are everywhere the same. At the moment, there are no ideal countries in the world, globalization in the modern sense will destroy everything. This applies to Europeans (all) in the first place.
    Better fight with problems within your country and share the experience of successful struggle with neighbors, so it will be better for everyone.
    Judging by this forum, only the Finns for some reason consider it their sacred duty to indicate to the Russians the problems of their own country, being themselves in shit to the ears.
    You do not need to do this, everyone knows about their problems without outside "experts".

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Bora Bora
    Country
    Belize
    Y-DNA
    R1a1
    Taxonomy
    East Nordid
    Hero
    Niko23, Dreamcatcher
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Any modern country is becoming more difficult to love, for problems are everywhere the same. At the moment, there are no ideal countries in the world, globalization in the modern sense will destroy everything. This applies to Europeans (all) in the first place.
    Better fight with problems within your country and share the experience of successful struggle with neighbors, so it will be better for everyone.
    Judging by this forum, only the Finns for some reason consider it their sacred duty to indicate to the Russians the problems of their own country, being themselves in shit to the ears.
    You do not need to do this, everyone knows about their problems without outside "experts".
    Finns are good guys and our relatives. This shlömö is not Finn. I found his picture in the Internet, he is Ukrainian, that's why he knows everything about everyone:

Banned
    Last Online
    03-06-2022 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Kylälahtic/Australoid, NEOMORPH
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,608
    Given: 1,825

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Krivich View Post
    We have other data on the victims:
    Finns are up to 95 thousand dead.
    Russians up to 125 thousand dead

Finns understate their losses.

Nicholas 2, who was today canonized by the Russian Orthodox Church, was killed by the Bolsheviks. Most Russians hate the Bolsheviks. The Bolsheviks deceived the people and killed the tsar, the Bolsheviks most hated the Russian people. Bolshevism is a parasite that infected Russia. But the USSR is not only Bolsheviks. In the USSR there was much good. The best thing in the USSR was the Russian people.

Why do not you like Putin? Putin is a friend of the Finns, he, like Finns, loves Somalis and other migrants much ... What did Putin do bad for the Finns? I do not like Putin because there are a lot of migrants in my house. Because he proclaimed that Russia is not for the Russian people, but for all who want. Russians, Finns and other Europeans today are bound by one misfortune. And such as the "Finnish Swede", they sow discord between our peoples and bring the end of the European race closer.
    There is actually some logic in what Putin said. If Russia wants to retain it's current borders and integral integrity it makes little sense to emphasize Slavicness of Russia. Sooner or later those minorities should wake up and stop being such submissive little maggots, but with Putins model it should be later. Of course it could be they are such maggots it doesn't matter either way.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

1 Not allowed!

And what of the Jews in your beloved USSR?

Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233 LastLast

Thread Information