Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Should finns repent and apologize to ukrainians for death camps?

Last Online
    10-07-2023 @ 02:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Eastern Europe
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Gibraltar
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    C4a
    Hero
    Jesus, James Clerk Maxwell, Plato, Isaac Newton, Nikola Tesla, Arvo Pärt, Gennady Golovkin
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,286
    Given: 1,535

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Krivich View Post
    Finns are good guys and our relatives. This shlömö is not Finn. I found his picture in the Internet, he is Ukrainian, that's why he knows everything about everyone:

Calm down you sewer rats. I gotta say that your bum brain starts working and analyzing things in a very retarded tetris like way. Russians tend to say things like "he must be a Jew" or "he must be Ukrainian" because i point out on some unpleasant things. Go and ask Lyssyj whether i'm Ukrainian or not. He will make you swallow, trust me. Like i said many times, i do have distant Karaite Jewish roots and Eastern European roots (including Ukraine, Poland and Russia) together with Northern Europe and Central Europe (and that Southern looking granny). Your semechki brain is just completely dissolved by that brown tap water you drink. You can't understand simple stuff.

How are Finns your relatives? Even if some Russian share more similarities with Finns your only true relative are Mordor Orcs. Genes don't mean shit. Any Finn (including Finnish mixes like me) are more western than you bums are. And this Ukrainian dude you have there looks like a normal human being. You probably don't look like one nor do you have balls to show your sewer rat face.

I honestly think there is some misunderstanding here. You are a sewer rat who starts talking about Gagarin and Laika dog when i ask how would you make Russia more humane. You are a coward and a piece of shit. You have nothing in common with Northern Europe and never will. I am very proud of my Northern European roots and even more proud being part of the civilized world. You however have "full-blooded Russian" in your ancestry. Are you showing all of us that you are a full blooded sewer rat? Russian is not an ethnicity but a nationality. Most of you are some Slavic and Northern Russian mixes which are nothing like Northern European.

You still haven't answered me how Russians helped Nokia to rise as a company and build phones, which was your claim. I'm still waiting. I have no imagination left how you sewer rats even make up stories like this... You called Frenchmen "negroes" and what not. Many Russians called my heroes like Prince and Marley narc and negroes too. What kind of animals are you guys? Let me guess. Sewer rats which rape and beat their wives.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/artic...7-28d0498c8d56
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6356707.stm

Is that you Krivich? Full-blooded Russian bear. Our lost cousin.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-11-2018 @ 11:56 AM
    Ethnicity
    Bora Bora
    Country
    Belize
    Y-DNA
    R1a1
    Taxonomy
    East Nordid
    Hero
    Niko23, Dreamcatcher
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 756
    Given: 621

0 Not allowed!

The ass of a humiliated migrant exploded

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Eastern Europe
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Gibraltar
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    C4a
    Hero
    Jesus, James Clerk Maxwell, Plato, Isaac Newton, Nikola Tesla, Arvo Pärt, Gennady Golovkin
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

The ass of a humiliated migrant exploded
    I can see sewer rat faced Russian man in this photo, nothing else. I gotta say i expected more from you. You guys are like little babies. It is completely useless talking to tuna can pensioneers like you. If you really think you move me by posting those things you are very wrong. I asked you a concrete question. You keep posting photos of your cousins instead. I'm very shocked how retarded swines you are. Very shocked. And you asked me why can't i be more proud of my Russian side. I will give you one more chance. How did Russians affect Nokia? Try to concentrate now. How did Russians help Nokia? You claimed this, but never explained anything. Let's see if you are capable of answering simple things.

Last Online
    04-02-2019 @ 08:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    North-Korea
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,342
    Given: 1,349

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by shlömö View Post
    I can see sewer rat faced Russian man in this photo, nothing else. I gotta say i expected more from you. You guys are like little babies. It is completely useless talking to tuna can pensioneers like you. If you really think you move me by posting those things you are very wrong. I asked you a concrete question. You keep posting photos of your cousins instead. I'm very shocked how retarded swines you are. Very shocked. And you asked me why can't i be more proud of my Russian side. I will give you one more chance. How did Russians affect Nokia? Try to concentrate now. How did Russians help Nokia? You claimed this, but never explained anything. Let's see if you are capable of answering simple things.
    He never said anything about Nokia.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Eastern Europe
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Gibraltar
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    C4a
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rein View Post
    He never said anything about Nokia.
    Mobile phone manufacturing means Nokia in Finland. He wrote that "If it were not for Russia, you did not even have a mobile phone."
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...h-camps/page30

But this is all nonsense talking to warts like him. Whatever he meant with that mobile thing. And whatever he meant when he said that Finns are his relatives. His brain is just like his vodka bottle, very empty.

He seems to be very disappointed then i'm not the most liberal person ever, but not pro Russian at the same time. He has serious issues understanding that i'm not half Ukrainian genetically but more like half Eastern Euro. My Eastern European side is actually mostly Polish and Russian probably. I don't feel any culture related glory vibes about Ukraine, but i really feel for them and Georgians and even people on Kavkaz, since they have been attacked. They have never attacked Russia, but Russian sewer rats attacked them.

People here seem to have some kind of defence mechanism on all the time. Especially Russians. Their egos are completely integrated with their home country. And they take things very literally. Makes me feel very sad about my Russian side. And i'm being honest. But again, many people are just fed up and when they hear something negative, they put their guard on since they feel they are judged. I personally just don't get this. Most of those guys have no balls really. But i gotta say most Ukrainians i have met (he thinks i'm Ukrainian) are not very furious about Russia. Even Lyssyj is pro Russian and i don't even know what he is. But this is not about me being something. This is about me having my convictions and standing for human rights. And these bums want to know why i think this way. They will go with their retarded guesses from Jewish to Ukrainian and from liberal to Russophobic. The worst part is that many Russians are literally like this in real life as well. And this is very sad thing. They are really that dumb! They can't understand why would someone go furiously for human rights or animal rights or things like that. They don't understand human rights, they don't need them and this is the reason they don't have them.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Bora Bora
    Country
    Belize
    Y-DNA
    R1a1
    Taxonomy
    East Nordid
    Hero
    Niko23, Dreamcatcher
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You are a stupid deer to understand what is "the development of semiconductor heterostructures and the creation of fast opto-microelectronic components." You think that mobile communication is only a plastic box with buttons.

Ukrainians are not brothers, they are our people (the nation), politically separated.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Eastern Europe
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Gibraltar
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    C4a
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You are a stupid deer to understand what is "the development of semiconductor heterostructures and the creation of fast opto-microelectronic components." You think that mobile communication is only a plastic box with buttons.

Ukrainians are not brothers, they are our people (the nation), politically separated.
    Yes, we went from vacuum tubes to transistors which helped to build computers. None of them were invented by Russian. If you are referring to Russian Jewish physicist Zhores Alferov then yes, he was one of the guys developing very significant things. Too strong links between a mobile phone industry and Russia but not that bad this time i gotta say.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Bora Bora
    Country
    Belize
    Y-DNA
    R1a1
    Taxonomy
    East Nordid
    Hero
    Niko23, Dreamcatcher
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The fact is that we love criticism and understand it, but not from monkeys.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Bora Bora
    Country
    Belize
    Y-DNA
    R1a1
    Taxonomy
    East Nordid
    Hero
    Niko23, Dreamcatcher
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yes, we went from vacuum tubes to transistors which helped to build computers. None of them were invented by Russian. If you are referring to Russian Jewish physicist Zhores Alferov then yes, he was one of the guys developing very significant things. Too strong links between a mobile phone industry and Russia but not that bad this time i gotta say.
    If Alferov is Jewish, then you are Ukrainian. Do you agree with this statement? After all, his father is Russian.

Last Online
    04-02-2019 @ 08:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    North-Korea
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,342
    Given: 1,349

0 Not allowed!

Maybe he’s talking about this in regards to mobile phones. https://psmag.com/magazine/cellphone...ionary-objects
    Gotta ask him though.

Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233 LastLast

Thread Information