View Poll Results: Do you support male circumcision?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes (I am circumcised)

9 15.52%
  • No (I am circumcised)

9 15.52%
  • Yes (I am not circumcised)

1 1.72%
  • No (I am not circumcised)

26 44.83%
  • Yes (I don't have a penis)

1 1.72%
  • No (I don't have a penis)

12 20.69%
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Do you support male circumcision?

Last Online
    05-04-2024 @ 12:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    Illyrian
    Country
    European Union
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Med
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,495
    Given: 731

3 Not allowed!

I am obviously biased as circumcised myself - but of course yes

It's not only more hygenic (helps to prevent STD), more aesthetically-appealing for women, but also simply a big part of our Muslim culture (in our region, after wedding, it's the second most important social gathering - from individual circumcision to mass collective ones). In fact, nearly all men are circumcised, even the ones from parents not religious at all, it's just a deep identity marker.

And given my right-wing ethos, I like this notion of keeping tradition, especially if they bring only benefits.

On the """psychological""" impact on child body's integrity, the vast majority of men don't suffer from lack of it, it is a false issue
    We do not drink Coca-Cola three hours before a match

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 08:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,077
    Given: 10,362

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RogueState View Post
    I am obviously biased as circumcised myself - but of course yes

It's not only more hygenic (helps to prevent STD), more aesthetically-appealing for women, but also simply a big part of our Muslim culture (in our region, after wedding, it's the second most important social gathering - from individual circumcision to mass collective ones). In fact, nearly all men are circumcised, even the ones from parents not religious at all, it's just a deep identity marker.

And given my right-wing ethos, I like this notion of keeping tradition, especially if they bring only benefits.

On the """psychological""" impact on child body's integrity, the vast majority of men don't suffer from lack of it, it is a false issue
    BASED

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Colonial Mexican
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,358
    Given: 5,538

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Richmondbread View Post
    Uncircumcised is gross , and circumcision is proper and clean! It will keep you clean and even prevent penile cancer. I vote for it. It's the best decision my parents ever made for me. I thank the Lord above everyday that I'm cut.
    People are not going to understand, SURE It Is painful but the pros overcome the negative as I previously mentioned and what else has stated.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:00 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic Celtic Romance
    Ethnicity
    Central/Northwestern Euro
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,001
    Given: 455

1 Not allowed!

Of course the case against foreskins, besides the hygienic one, is aesthetic, as in why would someone champion an appendage resembling a giant parasitic worm from the depths of some primordial sea?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:23 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Finnmark
    Politics
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,597
    Given: 463

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by NSXD60 View Post
    Of course the case against foreskins, besides the hygienic one, is aesthetic, as in why would someone champion an appendage resembling a giant parasitic worm from the depths of some primordial sea?
    Sure, some women may find it more aesthetic, but I don't think that warrants violating the bodily integrity of a newborn, but rather he should decide for himself when he's older. Should they also operate silicone implants into infant girls because men find it more aesthetic?

Last Online
    Today @ 01:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Polish and distant Ashkenazi Jewish.
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Shqiptar in disguise
    mtDNA
    U5a1a1 Hyperborean
    Taxonomy
    Moderately not ugly something
    Politics
    Social Liberalism - apparently.
    Hero
    Goofy
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,640
    Given: 48,393

1 Not allowed!

Really? It is not difficult to take care of it, there's water and soap you know. And it is natural. Circumcision is popular in the U.S due to the lasting clout of Jewish physicians I bet. It's a mutilation.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Clerical Fascism
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,928
    Given: 16,913

2 Not allowed!

Sorry, but studies back this up. Circumcision was commanded by God for a reason. Maybe the skin is part of the curse or whatever, but you don't need it and it does help keep it cleaner and healthier. Should we not remove the umbilical cord because "its there"?
    What god commanded circumcision? Jesus Christ actively broke the Jewish rites and formed a new covenant, something American subhuman evangelicals never understood, that's why not only spend your tax money on Israel, fight their wars and let them kill your servicemen (USS LIBERTY) but also let them mutilate your children.

((RICHIE)) The Church is Israel, Christians are the people of god and Jews will go to eternal hellfire, hallelujah.

Colossians 2:11–12
    In him also you were circumcised with a spiritual circumcision, by putting off the body of the flesh in the circumcision of Christ; 12when you were buried with him in baptism, you were also raised with him through faith in the power of God, who raised him from the dead.

Your Martin Luther, the founder of your Christian sect wasnt even circumcised.

Baptism replaced circumcision but I am sure you were baptized in pedophile rabbi semen.

Speaking about the issue, the way Jews handle circumcisions is a very pedophile practice:

In metzitzah b'peh, the practitioner removes the baby's foreskin and then sucks blood from the wound to clean it. Doctors who favour and those who oppose the custom will meet with the health department and herpes experts.

"New York's health commissioner, Dr Thomas Frieden, told the BMJ, “We're trying hard to protect the public's health without taking actions that would so alienate part of the community as to make future efforts to protect health in this community impossible.”

Muslim circumcision doesnt bother me btw, I am no Muslim and they can do what they want, as it doesnt contain a pedophile ritual like with the jews, its just silly Americans call themselves Christians when they are just sheep of the Zionists.

Americans shower more and we take care of hygiene more.
    Nah all you do more often is smoke crack cocaine and have bad teeth as most of you low wage mofuckers dont even got your dental health insurance covered and basically only eat literally industrial garbage

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:35 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Balto-Slavic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Swamps
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Pennsylvania
    mtDNA
    H1c
    Hero
    sprinkle sprinkle
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,105
    Given: 1,181

2 Not allowed!

I do not support mutilation. There is no clear benefit of circumcision. As far as hygiene, most of people have access to running water and do not spend their time roaming the desert on camels. But if you do, then by all means, cut that skin.

Veteran Member BakersfieldChimp's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic Prussian
    Ethnicity
    Eastern European
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Fritz Lang
    Religion
    wouldn't be the first time
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,988
    Given: 2,459

3 Not allowed!

Subjectively, the answer is simple. My foreskin is part of my penis and therefore a part of a normal-looking penis.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    Italian‏‏‎
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,217
    Given: 9

1 Not allowed!

Benefits of circumcised and uncircumcised penis according to ChatGPT (btw some of the points contradict each other lol).

• Decreased risk of phimosis: Phimosis is a condition where the foreskin cannot be pulled back over the glans. Circumcision eliminates the risk of phimosis.

• Decreased risk of smegma accumulation: Smegma is a substance that can accumulate under the foreskin, potentially leading to odor and infection. Circumcision reduces the likelihood of smegma buildup.

• Lower risk of urinary tract infections (UTIs): Studies suggest that circumcised males may have a lower incidence of UTIs, particularly in the first year of life. This can be attributed to a decreased likelihood of bacteria collecting under the foreskin.

• Decreased risk of sexually transmitted infections (STIs): Some studies have indicated a lower risk of certain STIs, including HIV, herpes, and human papillomavirus (HPV), among circumcised males.

• Lower risk of balanitis: Circumcision may reduce the likelihood of inflammation of the glans (balanitis) and foreskin.

• Reduced risk of penile cancer: Some studies suggest that circumcision may be associated with a decreased risk of developing penile cancer, particularly in areas with high rates of this cancer.

• Lower risk of prostate cancer: Some studies have proposed a potential link between circumcision and a reduced risk of prostate cancer, although the evidence is not conclusive.

• Decreased risk of cervical cancer: Circumcision has been associated with a lower risk of cervical cancer in female partners of circumcised males, possibly due to reduced transmission of HPV.
    • Natural Protection: The foreskin serves as a protective covering for the glans (head) of the penis, keeping it moist and sensitive. It helps to protect the sensitive glans from friction, irritation, and abrasion, promoting a more comfortable sexual experience.

• Sensitivity: Some argue that the presence of the foreskin may contribute to increased sensitivity during sexual activities. The foreskin contains numerous nerve endings, and some men report that it enhances sexual pleasure. However, opinions on this aspect can vary widely among individuals.

• Natural Lubrication: The presence of the foreskin can contribute to natural lubrication during sexual activity, potentially reducing the need for additional artificial lubricants.

• Reduced Risk of Dryness: The natural coverage provided by the foreskin may help prevent the glans from becoming dry or desensitized. This can contribute to maintaining a healthy and comfortable genital environment.

• Self-Cleaning Mechanism: The foreskin is believed to have a self-cleaning mechanism. It produces smegma, a natural lubricant and protective substance that helps keep the glans moisturized and cleanses the area by removing dead skin cells and bacteria. Proper personal hygiene practices can ensure the cleanliness of the penis regardless of circumcision status.

• Frenulum Function: The frenulum, a band of tissue on the underside of the penis, is often more pronounced in uncircumcised individuals. Some argue that it can contribute to sexual pleasure by providing additional stimulation.

• Potential Decreased Risk of Erectile Dysfunction: Some studies suggest that circumcision may be associated with a lower risk of developing erectile dysfunction later in life. However, more research is needed to establish a clear link, and other factors such as overall health and lifestyle can also influence this aspect.

• Potential Decreased Risk of Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs): While the evidence is not conclusive, some studies suggest that circumcision may be associated with a lower risk of UTIs, especially in infancy. It's essential to consider the potential benefits in the context of overall health and hygiene practices.

• Reduced Risk of Penile Cancer: Some research indicates that circumcision may be associated with a decreased risk of penile cancer. However, it's crucial to note that penile cancer is a rare condition, and other factors such as personal hygiene and safe sexual practices also play significant roles in prevention.

• Lower Risk of Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs): Some studies suggest that circumcision may be associated with a reduced risk of certain sexually transmitted infections, including HIV. However, the protective effect varies across different populations and regions.

• Lower Risk of Complications: Circumcision is a surgical procedure that, like any surgery, comes with potential risks and complications. By choosing to remain uncircumcised, individuals avoid the potential risks associated with the surgery, such as infection, excessive bleeding, or adverse reactions to anesthesia.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread Information