Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,297
    Given: 13,644

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vessna View Post
    Protection
    But you earn over 6 figures. You can get some nice guns since according to tropicalslavic women don't men for protection. They can protect themselves using guns.

being comfortable in own skin, knowing your worth.
    Why not step out and help men know they worth etc? Why immediately reject them?

Inactive
    Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 11:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,731
    Given: 5,555

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface F View Post
    Well I'm not old and I do have friends who still act like that. I expect my man to have such manners, I like classy gentlemen.
    Stears was too, in that he was flawless.

But many men (and women) don't even know how to eat politely, let alone act during dates. I had several uncomfortable situations on dates with a guy when he simply didn't know how to behave, because nobody teached him.
    I think the tendency towards manners depends on what our (our generation's) grandparents were like. As a hereditary city dweller, I have some idea of manners, although I don’t know the subtleties of which side to put a dessert fork and the like. But I don’t get lost in basic things.
    The generation of parents is already “intermediate” and could not be a source of high “etiquette” in itself, imho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarface F View Post
    She claims woman needs to remain mystery for a man for him.
    After advertising tampons and feminine pads on TV, there is little mystery left in a woman for a man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post
    Well just like you don't like poor guys, but like them when they become millionaires
    This is a consumer attitude towards a man as a commodity.
    A symmetrical response from a man would be to replace the woman with a young and fresh one if he becomes wealthy. Or leaving a sick or infertile woman alone. But this is not the society our ancestors fought for.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,599
    Given: 5,791

1 Not allowed!

Wemen think with their emotions first and then using their brains.
    I think it's also easier to send millions of men to war on your behalf when you don't have a clue what it's like. To be fair that might have been the cases for some kings too, yet it was consistently higher in history when a Queen was in charge. "It is easy for the weak to be gentle, if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power."

It was probably just a big coincidence. With enough motivation every man can into 0.4%.
    At least the 1% for sure, it should be a motivation for men to know these figures. They are often more rare than the women they simp for, even if everything around tell them otherwise. We have the benefit of not asking much at first sight besides the physique and a few granted values. The proportion of women seen as well above average in look and simply not complete trainwrecks, is probably at least 10 times more common than a 1%. But that creates a paradox, curiosity must have killed the cat... or the solution to it is 1) they all compete for the same men 2) i get all the kittens 3) they lower their standards in reality 4) They are unhappy with most of the men they get

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Balto-Slavic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Swamps
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Pennsylvania
    mtDNA
    H1c
    Hero
    sprinkle sprinkle
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,113
    Given: 1,183

1 Not allowed!

You can get some nice guns since according to tropicalslavic women don't men for protection. They can protect themselves using guns.
    True. But I don’t know if I could use a gun if a real situation arises. Men in general are more inclined towards violence and probably won’t hesitate to use firearms.

Why not step out and help men know they worth etc? Why immediately reject them?
    Almost any woman can elevate a man and boost his confidence. However, some men are so broken from their disordered childhood it’s almost impossible to do. I had to learn it the hard way.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petalpusher View Post
    I think it's also easier to send millions of men to war on your behalf when you don't have a clue what it's like. To be fair that might have been the cases for some kings too, yet it was consistently higher in history when a Queen was in charge. "It is easy for the weak to be gentle, if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power."

At least the 1% for sure, it should be a motivation for men to know these figures. They are often more rare than the women they simp for, even if everything around tell them otherwise. We have the benefit of not asking much at first sight besides the physique and a few granted values. The proportion of women seen as well above average in look and simply not complete trainwrecks, is probably at least 10 times more common than a 1%. But that creates a paradox, curiosity must have killed the cat... or the solution to it is 1) they all compete for the same men 2) i get all the kittens 3) they lower their standards in reality 4) They are unhappy with most of the men they get
    No offense to women. But the following is the usual experience. Most are 9/10 on pictures, 6/10 in person, 3/10 when they take their clothes off and 0/10 when I cum. They should indeed know their worth, lower their standards in reality, become less materialistic and more traditional.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,599
    Given: 5,791

1 Not allowed!

No offense to women. But the following is the usual experience. Most are 9/10 on pictures, 6/10 in person, 3/10 when they take their clothes off and 0/10 when I cum. They should indeed know their worth, lower their standards in reality, become less materialistic and traditional.
    I think women who use dating apps might have the same experience, except maybe the last one, i laughed a little too hard (so true)

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vessna View Post
    True. But I don’t know if I could use a gun if a real situation arises. Men in general are more inclined towards violence and probably won’t hesitate to use firearms.
    You don't say. I almost believed tropicalslavic.

Almost any woman can elevate a man and boost his confidence. However, some men are so broken from their disordered childhood it’s almost impossible to do. I had to learn it the hard way.
    Then apparently according to wemen only 1% or less man don't have disordered childhoods.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Balto-Slavic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Swamps
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Pennsylvania
    mtDNA
    H1c
    Hero
    sprinkle sprinkle
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,113
    Given: 1,183

4 Not allowed!

No offense to women. But the following is the usual experience. Most are 9/10 on pictures, 6/10 in person, 3/10 when they take their clothes off and 0/10 when I cum. They should indeed know their worth, lower their standards in reality, become less materialistic and more traditional.
    It’s interesting that you demand a traditional woman while holding an extremely consumerist approach. It’s a bit hypocritical, don’t you think? If you want women to love you and appreciate you as a human being stop treating them as objects. Otherwise you can only attract a partner like yourself.

Aging Tom Cat Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iberian, Celtic, Germanic
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Ancestry
    Northern England, SE Ireland, Northern Ireland, Castilla Spain
    Country
    England
    Y-DNA
    R-DF27 (R1b1a2a1a2a) R-Y3267
    mtDNA
    H6A1B
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,062
    Given: 10,772

1 Not allowed!

that made me laugh

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Balto-Slavic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Swamps